A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Allison McCallister
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

Undercover Night Walker (Allison) Empty
PostSubject: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Amy Hennigan was one of the best. Prostitute that is. She had been here longer than almost anyone. Her costumers got what they wanted and got it good,from the best. The only one better was her very own brother and they rarely saw each other at work. Looking down the street she could see a new comer. Usually Amy took it upon herself to help them so she went over. "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Allison McCallister, ace reporter and the only daughter of legendary under cover reporter Wade McCallister. Much like her father, Allison prefered when the stakes were against her and she was under cover on the case, acting to be someone totally different. Tonight was one of those nights. She had promised her boss Perry that she would figure out some way to get the paper to be read again. That's why she was out here, looking as green and fresh faced as she could. She was going to go undercover in the world of prostitution.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Amy walked in her heels up to the younger woman who looked like her hair wasn't hers. That wasn't odd out there though,most girls wore wigs or dyed thier hair. Her heels clacked against the pavement on the empty street. It wouldn't be empty for long so Amy figured she should give the girl the low down now. She tapped the girls shoulder and waited for her to turn
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Allison turned around, smiling. "H...Hi..." she was taken aback by someone else tapping on her shoulder and wanting to talk to her. She had hoped that she wouldn't have to do this, interaction with others could get her found out or even worsed, actually forced into what she was going undercover for without a way out.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 pm

"Your new." Amy smiled a bit. "I usually welcome the new girls. Tell them to try and raise the price as much as possible without losing the john." She gestured around the girls on the corners all around or leaning on the wall. "All of them,learned from me. And they got big bucks." Cars started to come down the street. Some stopping others not even though the girls tried to do her best to make them stop
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Allison smiled, "Th...thanks..." she looked the woman over. For her to have taught all of these girls, she certainly didn't look it. "M...my names Alli by the way."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 pm

"Amy. And from the look you gave the girls you dont think I could train these girls." She chuckled "Im no pimp but they learned most tricks from me." Amy smiled as a car stopped right where they were talking. "Excuse me." She said to Alli before walking up to the car
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Allison stood back, her brain taking in every little thing that was going on. She didn't figure that the woman was a pimp but she did figure that she, like most of the beautiful young women in this part of town, was a prostitute.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Amy looked to Alli and smiled. "See you in an hour." She got into the car and it took off. Amy directed him to a motel where they got out and it was time for her to do her job.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Allison nodded, standing on the corner for most of the night and not once being picked up. She made a mental note to ask Belle for help, she would know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Amy had the guy drive her back and he paid her a wad of cash. Slidding from the car She walked back to Alli. "Been here all night?"
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Allison nodded, "No one seems to want me..." she frowned. In all truth, she was fine with not having customers. "Who did you just go with?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:34 pm

"I try not to ask for names." Amy stated blankly. Names meant that it was personal and her work was anything but personal. Except for with her boyfriend and cop Phil Brooks. "Wanna know the trick to getting picked?" She asked looking at Alli's outfit.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Alli nodded, "Yes please. And if you don't ask names what do you call out when you...you know..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:24 pm

"Orgasm?" Amy smirked. "I dont scream out names if I don't know them. Usually they are more about thier own peak than mine." She leaned against the wall next to Alli. "Less clothes. More costumers. Heels. Some like the way it feels digging into thier backs."
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Allison looked shocked. She was already wearing a tight fitting tank top and a mini skirt that she only got out for when she met someone she really like online. Her heels were already giving her problems while she walked and they were only 3 inches tall. "Really? I mean, I thought I looked like the epitome of a sexy bitch."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Amy laughed. And gestured to her own clothes,which were a skirt that barely covered and a top that min as well be a bra. "Hot? Yes. Sexy for a night walker? Not quite. Heels need to be a little taller." Amy looked again to Alli. "You look my size. If you come by my house sometime this week you can borrow some till you go shopping."
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:17 pm

"I can barely walk in these," Allison exclaimed. "But, I'd love to come by your house and get some clothes. What would your pimp say about that thought?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 pm

"I live in an apartment. Technically I work for Randy Orton but he is so busy screwing my brother and such that he doesn't pay me much attention. And maybe I can help you with the walking issue." Amy smiled kindly looking at the other girls shoes. There was a time she wore 3 inch heels now she wore a 5 inch depending on the night.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Allison nodded, "Thanks." She smiled, "So how long have you been doing this Amy?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 pm

"Oh god.." Amy said with a slight chuckle. "Well Im 25 now and I started when I was 18 so about 7 years. I didnt start right when I got here though. I tried finding a good job,normal job. But couldn't."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:42 pm

"And how did you get into this? Surely there are enough decent jobs in the world."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:46 pm

"Not for a girl who had the brains and body." Amy looked to her. "I wouldn't let some hot shot hit on me cause he was a jerk. Tried to touch me and I almost broke his arm."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Allison rolled her eyes. She wasn't a feminist persay but she had been hit on by the occasional chauvenist pig. "Men! They all think they can run your life for you and then when you prove them wrong, they get mad.'
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:54 pm

"Yes well he spoke up and got me fired. I needed money so I decided to use my body." Amy shrugged. Her story was simple to strangers and she prefered to keep it that way until they were closer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) Empty

Back to top Go down

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next