A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Soul (for Wade)

Go down 
+4
Nolee Lacroix
Harris Lacroix
Wade Barett
Sheamus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheamus

Sheamus

Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:20 am

Sheamus relaxed, feeling the familiar hand on his leg. It was only now that he had Wade back beside him, that he realised how much he'd actually missed the man.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 am

Wade had known how much he loved his old boyfriend. Memories of times spent together flooded his head.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 am

Sheamus moved his seat closer to Wade's, smiling as he reated his head on the other man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 am

Wade smiled as Shea rested his head on his shoulder. "So...dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 am

"Mmm..." Was all Sheamus said, too busy enjoying being close to Wade again to care much about eating. He didn't even bother looking up when Heath started snickering at him.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:28 am

Wade smiled, he loved that his boys could tease Heath and it was never much of a problem. "So, I bet the boys missed pickin on you love."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:41 am

Sheamus rolled his eyes "I'm sure they did. Justin at least, Heath still got to pick on me every now and then..."
He knew that Heath's laughing meant he was already planning something, either it was a joke about Sheamus' pale skin or a prank he was going to set up later.
Sheamus still didn't care though and didn't move from where he was, wrapping his arms around Wade.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:46 am

"Yes well I wasn't sure with you two planning on killing me and all," Wade joked. When he saw the look on Justin's face he waved it off, "Oh it's fine. They didn't did they?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:57 am

Sheamus smirked "Oh yeah, Justin wasn't told anythin' so that there's the first he's heard of what happened."

"They tried to kill you?" Justin asked, sounding worried, giving both Sheamus and Heath dirty looks.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:59 am

Wade laughed, "It was an old misunderstanding Justin. Shea...he was just angry. You know his temper. It's almost as red as his hair."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:08 am

Heath and Justin couldn't help but laugh when Wade compared the Irishman's temper to his hair colour.
Sheamus on the other hand, was not amused. He sat up, frowning at Wade.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:09 am

Wade laughed, "There are things you can insult about me Casper." he loved playing around with his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:30 am

"I ain't a ghost Wade," Sheamus said, still frowning. "I'm better lookin' than that silly Casper ghost fella..." He added, joking around as well now. "Are yeh tryin' ter say yeh prefer him?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Wade shook his head, "Oh no. Here you are..." his hand traveled up and down Sheamus' thigh. "in the flesh..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 pm

"Yes...I'm here..." Sheamus said slowly, doing a bad job of ignoring what Wade was doing.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Wade smiled and pulled his hand away, knowing what he had been doing to Shea. He liked messing with his lover. He smiled as food was brought out to them, "Hmm...smells divine."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Sheamus frowned again, knowing Wade was messing with him again. "You're mean..." He mumbled.
He leaned closer to Wade, slowly kissing down the Englishman's neck, knowing he liked it. After a few seconds he stopped,moving his chair back to where it was supposed to be, looking as if he hadn't done anything.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Wade shivered after feeling Sheamus' lips pressing to his neck. He moaned a bit and then looked at Sheamus, grabbing his hand and dragging him upstairs. "You tease..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 pm

"Hey, yer the one that started it..." Sheamus pointed out, grinning as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Wade smiled, "So I did." he tugged Shea inot the bedroom, frowning when he realized that his whip and cuffs were still on the bed. "Sorry," he frowned as he put them away.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Sheamus didn't bother saying anything, he just smirked at Wade and stepped closer to kiss him, putting his arms around Wade's neck.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Wade leaned down, kissing Sheamus kindly and wrapping his head around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Sheamus pulled him closer, suddenly wondering how he'd survived without Wade over the years.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Wade broke the kiss, smiling down at him, "Still want to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Sheamus slowly shook his head, staring at Wade. "No...Definitely not..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Soul (for Wade)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next