A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) Empty
PostSubject: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Jay collected the cash from the client, smiling gratefully as he was gave a small tip. He'd reached his quota for the night and had earned some rest when he got back to the house. He put the money away for started to head back towards his house. He went down an alleyway to avoid a cop car, he had started to leave the alleyway when he was grabbed and thrown against the wall. Jay bit his lip hard as the attacker grabbed both of his hands in one hand and reached for the button on his jeans. He bit back a whimper and squeezed his eyes shut, he forced his eyes open when he felt someone pull the man off him.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Brian was out walking the streets, looking for his next target. He'd learned they were often in the area and he was glad it was night, it made Brian's work that much easier. He usually always travelled through the alleyways, knowing that cop cars often patrolled the area.

Brian was leaning against a wall in a dark corner of an alley, a hood hiding his face as he rested, when he heard a noise. Looking up he saw someone attack another man. Realising the attacker looked familiar, Brian checked the photo he'd been given of his target and smiled. He stood up, silently walking over to the two men and grabbed the attacker, pulling him away from his victim.

The man whimpered as Brian examined him, he was definitely who he'd been looking for. He dragged the man further away from the person he'd attacked, before stabbing him, gently lowering him to the ground. Kneeling beside his victim, Brian kept the man quiet as he died.

Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Jay slid down to the ground as he watched with wide eyes. He watched as the man finished off his attacker. Jay bit his lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Once he was sure his target was dead, Brian lifted him and moved the body out of site before cleaning his hands. He'd almost forgotten about the other man, who was now a witness.
Brian saw him sitting on the ground and slowly walked over to him. He may be a hired killer, but that didn't mean he didn't care. He held a hand out to help the man up.

Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Jay swallowed nervously and took the mans hand and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:47 pm

"You ok?" Brian asked, seeing the man's nervous look. Then Brian realised he was probably nervous after being attacked and witnessing a murder. He probably even thought he would be next, most people in Brian's business would get rid of witnesses as well, without hesitation, but Brian wasn't like the others.

Brian went to say something else, until he saw a flash of lights that meant the cop car was patrolling near the alley again.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:57 pm

"Y-Yeah thank you." Jay said softly. He then saw the flashing light from the cop car as well.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 pm

"Shh..." Brian said as he pushed Jay against the wall, but gently, unlike the man who had just been killed.
He moved closer to the wall himself and put a hand over Jay's mouth to keep him quiet. Brian was suddenly glad he'd decided to wear black instead of normal clothes that blended in with everyone else's.

One of the cops in the car shined a light down the alley, doing his usual check and all Brian could do was hope the man he'd ended up saving stayed quiet and didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Jay swallowed hard as he stood quietly and waited for the cop to leave. He looked up at Brian and wondered why he'd not killed him yet.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Brian sighed in relief once the cop car left, but stayed where he was a little longer incase, before slowly letting Jay go.
He stood there, silently watching the man he'd rescued, while he decided what do to with him. Brian's hand drifted towards where he had his knife hidden on his body, but he didn't pull it out.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Jay bit his lip before looking at Brian again, was the man going to let him go?
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Brian knew he was wasting time standing around, it was never good to hang around where there was someone lying barely ten metres away, dead.
Sighing, he finally decided he'd figure out what to do with the witness later, he didn't want to stick around here any longer.
He suddenly grabbed Jay's hand and pulled on it, leaving him no choice but to follow.
"Come on." Brian said as he pulled the man further into the alley, using the back streets to get away instead of going out where there were patrols.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Jay swallowed as he followed Brian through the diffrent alleys. Jay wondered where he was being taken to.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Brian didn't stop pulling him along for a while, he only stopped when they reached a place that looked like it was a back door to something, being a door in an alleyway.
He unlocked the door before gently pushing Jay inside and followed, closing and locking the door again before turning on any lights.

The place was small and looked as if it had indeed once been the back section of a shop, the kind where the owner lived in the back and ran a shop at the front. Brian didn't say anything as he walked off, going into one of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Jay bit his lip as he was gently pushed inside the door. He looked around nervously the room.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:49 am

Brian came back in the room, now with his hood off, he sat on the couch and looked at Jay curiously.
"Come sit, you'll probably be here a while so you may as well get comfy." Brian said.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:23 am

Jay nodded and sat down, taking off his jacket. His tshirt was tight and showed off a lot, as did his jeans. Jay wondered if Brian knew what he was.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Brian hadn't really paid much attention to Jay, until he took his jacket off.
"Wait...you're a...?" Brian asked slowly. Suddenly the attack Brian had stopped made a lot more sense to him.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Jay blushed and nodded. "Y-Yeah i'm a..."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:52 pm

"That explains a lot..." Brian mumbled to himself. He sighed, knowing he had more to deal with now.
"What's you're name?" He asked softly, looking over Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:55 pm

"I'm Jay Reso." Jay answered.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Brian nodded, but didn't introduce himself, he rarely gave his name out. Thanks to his line of work, Brian had trust issues.
"And who do you work for Jay?" He asked. "I'll have to tell them why you aren't back.."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 pm

"I work for Grel." Jay answered nervously.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 pm

"Ok," Brian said, standing up. "Well you, obviously, will stay here while I go see your boss. there's food in the fridge." He said as he headed for the door, pulling his hood over his face again.
He stopped and turned back around to face Jay again. "You can cook right?" Brian asked him.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Jay nodded before answering. "Yeah i can cook."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next