A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Soul (for Wade)

Go down 
+4
Nolee Lacroix
Harris Lacroix
Wade Barett
Sheamus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheamus

Sheamus

Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Stephen rolled his eyes. "I swear yeh hang around yer friend Justin too much. And by the way...If I'm a ghost it means I'm dead, which would make you a necrophiliac..." Stephen teased, sticking his tongue out as he stood as well.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Stu laughed, "Justin's a good man. And maybe I'd like to be a necrophilliac if your my dead body." he placed a hand on Stephen's abs. "You...you will wait for me, won't you? While I'm running this family and your running yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:19 am

"That is so wrong..." Stephen said shaking his head, though he couldn't help but smile. He put a hand on Stu's cheek, and went to answer, freezing when he thought he heard the manor's door open.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:30 am

"I told you to get off of my property boy," sneered Mr. Barrett as he walked out of the house, gun drawn.

Stu looked between his lover and his father, not sure who he would help if he was asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:51 am

Stephen slowly moved his hand from Stu's cheek and took a step away from him, not wanting Stu too get hurt. As Stu's father came closer, for once in life life Stephen actually looked scared.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:00 am

Stu stood in between his father and Stephen, "He's leaving father."

"Good. Oh and Stuart?" Mr. Barrett sneered.

"Yes father?"

"You're going to Manchester to live."

Stuart's eyes lit up with fear. In Manchester is where his father sent the men to train for other jobs.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:20 am

Stephen watched quietly as Stu stood in front of him protectively. When Stu's father told him where he was going, Stephen knew his lover was scared, even if he couldn't see his face.
He slowly reached a hand out to grab Stu's not caring if his father saw or not. "Stu...please...just come..." Stephen whispered as he stepped closer.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:36 am

Stu shook his head, his face becoming cold as he tugged away. "No. I can't leave my family. I just...go away Stephen." he hoped that his lover could see that he was putting on airs.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:55 am

"Fine." Stephen said, not realising it was an act. "Have fun growing up to be a cold blooded killer like yer father." He said coldly, trying not to sound hurt.

"Oh and don't worry sir. All family ties will be cut." He added, the hatred in him taking over again as he said it and looked up at Stu's father.

He glared at the man for a few seconds before turning and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:57 am

Stu wiped his nose, looking at Stephen left. He hadn't know. He hadn't known it was a joke. "Steph..." he said softly, watching the only thing he had left to live for walk away. He shook his head. If Stephen wanted him to grow up cold, he would. No one would ever break Stu Barrett's heart again.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:10 am

Stephen paused for a second, hearing Stu say his name. He looked over his shoulder at him, tempted to go back. He shrugged and kept walking when he saw Stu shake his head.

As he left Stephen felt empty, he'd just walked away from the one thing in this life that he'd loved.
He tried to forget about it by telling himself that he was leaving because Stu betrayed him, choosing a murderer over his lover.

Stephen ended up repeating that to himself so many times that he actually believed it and vowed to one day get revenge.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:13 am

Over the years, Stu grew into the spitting image of his father. And one day, he took over his fathers position in the family, after his father was mysteriously shot. In fact, it wasn't a mystery to Stu. He had done it. He had killed his father for ruining the one meaningful thing he had ever had.

Now, Stuart Barrett was Wade Barett. He ran the Barrett family, relying on his best friend and often lover Justin Gabriel to give him advice.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:51 am

Ever since he'd left Stu's family's manor that day, Stephen had refused to let anyone call him by that name, going instead by his middle name Sheamus.
He didn't want to be reminded of what he'd lost, often lashing out at those who still dared call him Stephen.

He ended up in jail a few times, drinking and fighting with people often. After the first few arrests, Sheamus decided it was better to be smart about things, finally taking over his father's business as the head of the Farrelly family mob and quickly becoming the top mob in Ireland.

He'd been with people since, but he was never truly attached to any of them like he was to Stu. Sheamus would never admit it, but he'd been secretly keeping an eye on his old friend, using some of the man's own men.
Heath was the main guy who was secretly working with Sheamus, who'd paid him enough to make sure he never said so.

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:54 am

Wade smiled as he walked the grounds of his manor, alone. He made his way back to the last place he and Stephen had been together, sitting down on the ground though he was in a black suit. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. He had been in fights, having done a bit of boxing, since Stephen and his nose had been broken a few more times. But he liked to come out here to think.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:51 am

Sheamus smiled as he sat in the back of his car, having spoken to Stu's, or rather Wade's men that worked for him earlier. They'd arranged a plan and he was waiting for it to take place.
Sheamus had always been planning revenge, starting with Wade's father, who he didn't know was dead until recently. He'd been too busy keeping track of Wade to bother to find out, now he had to aim for the person he wasn't even sure if he himself could kill.

Zeke quietly walked up behind Wade, Heath following a few steps behind him. They were supposed to restrain their boss so that Sheamus could get him.
From where he sat in his car, Sheamus could see everything, but he himself was out of sight.

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:55 am

Wade turned when he saw footsteps, "Men!" he smiled. Heath was one of his best friends and Zeke was new but he trusted him. "It's a good day isn't it..." he felt that something was wrong so he put a hand on one of his guns, ready to shoot if need be. "Whats wrong Heath, Zeke?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:18 am

"Nothing, just came to talk..." Heath said, hoping he didn't sound nervous.

Zeke said nothing, he never spoke much anyway so it wasn't suspicious at all.

Waiting until Heath was in front of Wade, rambling on about nothing in particular, Zeke slowly stepped closer, waiting for the best moment to restrain him.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:21 am

Wade laughed, "You always want to talk. How did you two even find me?" he shook his head, turning to leave. He had wanted to be alone, that's why he had gone away in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 am

"You're always out here, how could we not find you?" Heath said.

When Wade turned around, Zeke was standing there. He grabbed Wade, making sure he was unable to move his arms, knowing he always carried a gun.

Heath smirked and took the gun, knowing where Wade always had it.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:34 am

Wade looked conflicted, a mix of scared and angry. "You traitors!" he screamed. Many men wanted him dead, he just wasn't sure which one paid his men off. "Heath, what were you thinking!?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:09 am

"I...I'm sorry Wade..." Heath said, taking a step away from him, pocketing the gun.

Zeke adjusted his hold on Wade, holding him tighter than he was before.

"Oh don't apologise...I paid yeh and yeh did your job. If he didn't want ter be betrayed, he shoulda kept a better hold on yeh Heath." Sheamus said, walking up to them.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:11 am

Right there, it was years of locker in emotions flooding through his body, "Stephen!" he smiled, "If you wanted an audience with me, you didn't need to have my own men restr..." that's when he realized that Stephen wasn't there for a friendly moment. Wade's face grew soft, "What's the meaning of this?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:25 am

"Don't call me that." Sheamus said, showing no signs that he was happy to see his friend. Sheamus no longer had any of the innocent look about him that he'd once had, his eyes cold. "My name is Sheamus." He told Wade, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:29 am

"Sh...Sheamus? You always hated that middle name," frowned Wade. That's when it hit. "You're...you're here to kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Casey Johnson

Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:34 am

"Yeh betrayed me Stu..." Sheamus said coldly, saying the man's old name as if it were an insult. "Of course I am." He still hadn't looked directly at the man, afraid that if he did, he wouldn't be able to do what he came to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul (for Wade)   Broken Soul (for Wade) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Soul (for Wade)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next