A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Undone

Go down 
+2
James La Roux
Junior Davis
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Junior had been a slave since he was young. This life was the only one he had ever known, or, at least, the only one that he could remember. He had no memory of parents, or of any family whatsoever. He has known only obedience and, if he disobeyed, punishment. He has spent most of his life living in silence, speaking when spoken do, do what he was told. He hoped that one day all of this would end. But he knew that that was a long shot. A very, very long shot.

He has bounced from place to place, being everything from a sex slave to a babysitter. He's been beaten and abused by men, women and children alike. He had scars and bruises every day, new and old. Some permanent, some temporary.

At first, he had cried. After all, he was a child. But eventually, he realized that crying just made it worse. So he sucked it up and took the pain, always keeping in the tears until he was alone. And even then, it was silent and brief, though sometimes he cried himself to sleep.

Now, though, he was put up again, his old owner sick of him. So he stood with the others, his arms behind his back, attentive. He looked at the man who was viewing him along with others, hoping that he was nice. Or that he at least didn't abuse him. Junior was just so tired of it all.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:32 am

James well feared pirate. Pale, strong yet lean, and painfully gorgeous. He was intimidating. He was a vampire. His crew was made up of slaves or hybrids that James made slaves. His ship was The Swan. It was James's baby. It ripped through waves by day, and came alive, haunting the seas by night.

He looked through the line of men. He always kept a special slave around. One that would feed his lust and quench his thirst. He could't always go to sore to feed. So he needed a snack around the ship. And he couldn't afford to feed from his crew. He was an elder vampire. Three thousand years old. He'd seen the world evolve. Watched, finding his place as the corners of the world began to fill.

Finding someone to evolve with him, be his companion was a whole other story. Love was tough thing to find when you lived forever. But he wasn't thinking of that now. He looked over the men, inspecting them. James could be a little rough. But he could also be gentle. he was quiet an observant. He wasn't loud, but he was definitely dangerous. No one dared attack The Swan, fearing the vampires wrath.

He saw a petite looking man. Scars marred his body but he paid no mind to them. The boy was gorgeous. He looked broken in the eyes, timorous in his shoulders and his legs trembled almost invisibly. But James saw. He observed and saw everything about this boy. He could read his past from ever scar that adorned his creamy skin.

"This one. 500 shillings." James spoke lowly, yet gruffly, his accent thick. He tossed the bag containing the money at the seller, adjusting his hat as he looked over Junior one more time.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:46 am

Junior sighed, thankful he knew who his new owner was. As much as he hated being owned, it was worse not knowing what you're future would be like. But he had been chosen. And the man who had chosen him had paid so much. He had no idea why someone would pay such a ludicrous amount for a worthless slut like himself.

Junior eyed the man, taking in his appearance. He was drop dead gorgeous, someone Junior couldn't see himself being with in any other way than serving. Junior thought so low of himself. He had no confidence whatsoever as he stood there in his shorts and shoes, almost completely exposed.

He had no idea what to expect from this man as they left the building. He just hoped that this owner turned out to be good. His life could use a little dose of good.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:52 am

"You have a name?" James spoke, leading Junior to the docks and towards his ship, which sat idly in the black water. He always paid a lot for that one special slave that would serve him his blood, and maybe, his other needs. Junior was a gorgeous little thing. Though he needed some meat on his bones. He was skinny and pale. He looked unclean, but he looked scared. Skittish. As if at any moment he would have an accident at at a loud noise. He led Junior onto the ship, his crew asleep below. He pulled Junior into his room and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:58 am

Junior smiled weakly. "Junior," he said softly, looking around the room he had been pulled into. It was nice, but not much his style. Not that he really had a choice where he resided. He would never be able to buy his own freedom. He would never be free. So he sucked it up, and dealt with it like a man.

He stood by the door, his arms behind his back, his posture stiff. He looked as if he were a soldier.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:22 am

James looked at Junior. "Relax. Have a seat. I just wanna talk to you." He said, taking off his hat and setting it aside. He looked over Junior. He'd find something for the man to eat. He'd also give him a better bed. He was skin and bones, so he must be freezing. Especially since winter was approaching.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:24 am

Junior didn't move. Past owners had said the same thing to him, then beat him for sitting on the furniture and not doing his job. So he tended to stand all the time, unless he was sleeping. And he was starving, it having been a day or so since he had eaten. And he felt filthy.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:28 am

James sighed. He disappeared for a moment before coming back with a plate of food. He handed it to Junior. "Sit. Eat. And relax." He said simply before leaning against his desk, watching Junior carefully. The boy looked so... fragile. Yet very closed in. Lord knows how many times the boy had been beaten brutally for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:31 am

Junior carefully sat on the floor, crossing his legs and eating slowly, savoring the food. He kept his eyes downcast, them never meeting James'. He didn't know his owner's name, but he was far too scared to ask, no matter now nice the man seemed to be. They always seemed that way at first.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:37 am

James sat down in a chair. "My name is James." He said leaning back in his seat., licking his fangs. "You're a very beautiful young boy. Do you know why I paid so much for you?" He asked. Junior's scent filled his nostrils, making his hunger flare up.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:42 am

James, Junior thought. It fits him.

He shook his head, his eyes still downcast. He had no idea why James would pay such a high amount for him when there was better guys he could have picked out of that line up.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:50 am

James smiled slightly as he watched him eat. "Your blood." He said simply. he knew it would mean something different to Junior. But it James, it was literal. Junior had such intoxicating blood. It smelled sweet, yet rich. He wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:54 am

Junior's eyes widened slightly. Why would anyone want him for is blood? Everyone has it. What made his so special? "Why is my blood so special?" he asked. "I mean, everyone had blood. I'm certain my blood is the same as most peoples," he said, glancing up at him before focusing again on his meal and eating even slower than he was previously.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:54 pm

"Its... intoxicating." James breathed, pacing slowly back and forth in the room. "Everyone's blood has the same matter. It just.. tastes different." He said smoothly. "You know what I am, don't you Junior? A vampire. I.. feed off people like you." He said, stroking the side of Junior's face.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:00 am

Junior looked up at him, his eyes so broken and innocent, though his innocence is long gone. "I kinda figured," he said softly. "When you said my blood." He shivered slightly when James stroked his face, but never looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:09 am

"So your a smart boy then." James breathed, stroking his cheek. "I picked you because your blood to me is rich... sweet. Like sugar and cream. Yet calming. I love it. I need it..." He whispered. "But I won't feed on you until you have some meat on your bones. Plus your just a boy." He said, running his hand through Junior's hair.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:33 am

"I've seen more than many," Junior said softly, blushing a bit. James was so sweet to him. It was a nice contrast to his norm, but then again, it was weird. He wasn't used to people being nice to him or caring about his well-being. They just took what they wanted and threw him away, like he was just a worthless piece of trash. It was hard, but Junior was numb at this point. You tended to be when you dealt with this stuff all of your life.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:44 am

James nodded, rubbing his back, his skin ice cold. "How old are you?" He asked, sitting next to Junior. The boy looked innocent. He hadn't done anything to deserve what he'd bent through. He was a kid. A gorgeous one. He gently played with his short, dark locks. Thought they felt a bit oily. This kid would need to bathe.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:48 am

"Just turned 18," Junior smiled a bit, loving when people played with his hair. "Young, I know..." he trailed off, looking down at his food. "Why do you care so much?" he asked suddenly, looking back up at him. "You don't even know me, yet you act like we've been best friend forever," he added, chewing on his lip.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:57 am

Geeze, so young... James thought. But it didn't matter. He stroked his back. "I care because well... I'm still trying to figure that out. Now c'mon now, you need to get cleaned up, and get some rest. You can stay in my bed. I won't be sleeping there anyway." He said, gently pulling Junior to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:04 am

Junior stood up and sighed, nodding slightly. "Alright," he said quietly, looking at him. "Where do I go?" he asks, looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:06 am

James pointed to a door. "Bathroom's right through there. THere's clean cloths for you too. (Yeah its the old century, but let's say they had bathrooms) James sat at his desk, sighing softly as he though of Junior.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:17 am

Junior smiled and went into the bathroom, stripping out of his clothes and turning on the shower, stepping in and washing himself free of everything. His other owners never really let him shower or clean himself.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:00 am

James smiled slightly as he watched Junior go. The boy was already growing on him. He didn't want to hurt him, scare him. He wanted to make his life better, though he still wanted his blood. But the young man deserved to be treated right.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:50 am

Junior stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself, looking in the mirror and sighing. He looked so pale and worn down. He hated it. But there wasn't much he could do besides attempt to get better--with the help of James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come Undone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Undone
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: