A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Undone

Go down 
+2
James La Roux
Junior Davis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

Come Undone - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:11 am

Junior shook his head. "I want him to know before he dies that someone cared. No one deserves to die, thinking no one cares," he said, looking at James as the boy eyes fluttered open. He looked a the boy and smiled, sitting down next to him and talking to him about what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 am

James nodded, the young boy's thought flooding into his own. He was scared. Anxious. James hated speaking to his victims. Because their thoughts were sad. Hopeful. Defeated... James heard every last memory that went through that persons mind and it pained him. He felt what they felt while they died. It was the closest to death James would ever get.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:27 am

"You tell your parents you were taken care of. I hope you have a better afterlife than you did life," Junior said with a smiled and kissed his forehead. "Now go back to sleep," he said and watched the boy rest again. He waited until he heard the soft, even heartbeat and then bit into his neck, draining the boy of blood.

As Junior drained him of blood, he felt himself grow stronger. He felt the blood circulate in his system, and make him even more dead. The boy tasted so sweet, it was amazing. Like a cheesecake on crack. He was young, and innocent, and sweet. Junior was glad the boy could die that way.

He pulled back once there was no more and looked at him. He looked at peace, innocent. Junior smiled and ran a finger down the side of his face. He would never have a child. Nev-

Just then, a sharp pain ripped through his stomach and clawed its way through his body, ripping it to shreds without leaving any physical marks. He cried out and dropped to the floor. This pain was worse than the one from when he changed.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 pm

James caught Junior before he hit the floor and held him close. "Love..." He whispered. He didn't know what was causing Junior pain. He read his mate's mind and knew it was in his stomach but... he didn't know what was going on. James hated not knowing all the answers.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Pain overwhelmed him and Junior passed out for a few days. He had no idea that he was part werewolf, and that killing someone would bring it out of him. If he had, he probably never would have killed him. Especially if he knew his body would reject the werewolf and vampire sides. Except, his body didn't reject. It welcomed it. His body slowly transformed, his already strong body becoming stronger, his already sharp sense becoming sharper. His eyes fluttered open and he looked around.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:34 pm

James watched Junior, not moving at all or for anything. He starved himself, refusing to leave his mate's side. When he awoke, James relieved. Just to have Junior alive and well with him was all James could ask for. He'd die if Junior died.
"Junior, are you okay?" He asked, sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Junior looked at James and smiled. "I'm great!" he exclaimed. "I feel... stronger. I can see and hear and feel and smell and taste better," he said and looked at James again. He pulled him down and kissed him, moaning. "God, you taste so good," he said, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 pm

James laughed and kissed him back. "I'm glad you feel good. You had me worried." He said and stood up. He stood in front of the fire place and started to strip off his shirt. "I've wanted you so bad." He breathed.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Junior smirked, a sort of sadistic smirk and climbed off the bed, stripping off his clothes as he watched James. He wasn't used to the power his body held, or feelings he felt seeing as they were intensified. His body felt hot, and he was hornier than he'd ever been. "Really?" he asked lowly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 pm

James nodded, smirking. "Yes, really." He said and gave a little growl. He eyed Junior's body and it was gorgeous. His beauty had been enhanced from the change, if that was possible. His skin was paler but he was still sexy and gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Junior smirked and tackled James, hitting him harder than he meant to and sending him into the fire. His eyes widened and panic rose up in him. He wasn't used to his strength and he had underjudged it. He looked around, trying to find something to put the fire out with.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:44 pm

James screamed, the fire immediately dancing over his skin. Death was the worst feeling in the world. The way to kill a vampire was to burn them alive until they were nothing but ashes. James cringed and trembled, growling and snarling as the fire spread all over his back and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Beck Ives

Beck Ives

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:47 pm

When James screamed, his heart squeezed. He bit his lip and opened the door to the deck, pulling James out of the fire and running him out and throwing him into the ocean. He didn't know what else he could do but that.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 pm

James clawed his way up through the surface and held un to the ladder on the side of the ship that was thrown down for him. He was shaking, and even though the fire was out, the pain was still there. The crew pulled him aboard and James fell to the floor, the crew gasping when they saw the black burns all over James's back, arms and stomach. They never saw their captain so destroyed, and so close to death.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Junior bit his lip and kneeled down next to him. "James... James, baby, what can I do?" he asked, feeling so guilty that this happened. This wasn't supposed to happen. James was supposed to be the one who was always safe and okay, and Junior was the one who got hurt and was in danger. That's how his life worked.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:18 pm

James groaned and shivered, his teeth clenched. He trid to talk but he was too much in pain.

"You have to heal him." Said one of the crew members. "Oy, lick his wounds clean. Your venom will help." He said gruffly.

James just nodded shakily still not able to speak, but able to assure Junior it's what he needed to do. The crew members gently lifted James and carried him to his bed, so Junior could heal his mate in privately.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Junior walked into his and James' room and shut the door. The werewolf blood in him would make the healing process painful, but his werewolf blood mixed with his vampire blood is what would heal him. Junior didn't trust himself not to bite James and hurt him that way. So he bit into his wrist and fed James his blood, hoping that it worked.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 am

James weakly swallowed the blood and felt his pain subside. The shaking and shivering stopped and his burns were cool. But the scars would be there forever, reminder of a simple mistake. But James could never hold this against Junior. It was an accident and he loved his mate more than himself. So long as Junior was okay, James was okay too.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 am

Junior sat next to James and waited for him to heal and wake up. He knew he would be scarred, but it wouldn't be so bad. At least, he hoped. His blood should heal them up nicely. He felt incredibly guilty for hurting James and wished he could go back and stop it from happening.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:57 pm

James awoke and felt much better. The burning sensations were gone and he could think and talk straight. He sat up and stretched. The black scars on his back would never go away, but at least they were fully healed. The marks ran down James's back and arms.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Junior was instantly at James' side when he was awake. "Babe," he breathed. "Are you okay?" he asked, eyes scanning over his body, taking everything in, making sure that he was okay and that nothing went wrong. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:25 pm

James rolled his neck and shoulders. "I'm fine, love. Don't worry." He murmured, arching his scarred back. He stood up and slipped his shirt back on. "What happened, though? I don't really remember." He said.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 am

"I got over excited and tackled you into the fireplace," Junior said quietly, feeling bad that it happened. He never dreamed that he would be able to hurt his lover. It was always the other way around.
Back to top Go down
James La Roux

James La Roux

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:16 pm

James frowned for a minute. He looked at Junior. He was so small and innocent. But he was also a newborn. And he knew how powerful and over-excited newborns could get. He didn't blame Junior at all. James lifted his shirt and looked at his back in the mirror. Sure enough, black marks covered it. He dropped the shirt and kissed Junior.
"Don't worry about it." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Junior Davis

Junior Davis

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 pm

"Don't worry about it? How am I not supposed to worry about it? I almost killed you, James! I knew I'd be stronger when I became a vampire, but not this strong!" Junior exclaimed. "I don't want this if I'm gonna be able to hurt you like this," he added, cupping his face. "I love you. I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Undone   Come Undone - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Undone
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: