A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Shawn smiled. "Your kisses are almost too much to handle." He put their work things on the desk and set the tray aside leaning into Carter. "And I will take this as my birthday present. Time spent with you makes up for my husband's forgetfulness," he said sadly.

---

Husky looked over at her. "N--Nolee...are you certain? I do not want to hurt you or...and then your brother...I am terrified of him."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:55 pm

"My queen it is the day of your birth?" Carter asked surprised. He leaned against him, smiling, "How many summers have you spent on Gods green Earth now my queen? 28? 29?"

Nolee nodded, "I am certain. They say that the pain is only there for a moment before the pleasure begins. I shan't tell my brother until we are wed."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 pm

Shawn laughed. "I am a little older than that. Try 30 years young and still with no heir. If I get much older I will be frowned upon by the nobles." He sighed. "I cannot give him a heir just yet Carter. Not until he... I just cannot do it and yet sooner or later it's going to happen." Shawn slipped an arm around him. "It's indeed the day of my birth yet he forgot."

---

Husky pressed his lips to Nolee's coaxing her into another kiss. "If...if you are sure..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Carter frowned, "I wish there was something I could do for you, to make your day special. Unfortunately there is nothing that I can offer for you..."

Nolee nodded, kissing him deeply, "I am more sure about this than I have ever been of anything>'
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:03 am

Shawn shook his head. "No, I do not need any gifts or anything. In fact, I do not wish for gifts from the king himself. It is the thought that counts. It would mean more to me if he actually remembered these little things than to make it up to me later with lavish jewels. He cares more about his little war than me. I know that I am merely his trophy; something to show off or hold down the fort while he is away but if he would only pretend to care a little more then maybe I could accept my fate of being stuck with a man I'm not in love with anymore."

Shawn looked down at their hands which were just barely touching. "At least you made my day a little bit better Lacroix. You always do."

--

Husky broke the kiss just long enough to pull the shirt over his head tossing it to the side. With a smile he leaned in close, playfully nipping the side of Nolee's neck. He had never done this, but he always wondered what a lady's neck would taste like and he hoped he wasn't being silly. He had seen the king do this to his queen once before they were so estranged so he hoped that aside from feeding his own curiosity about a woman's neck that Nolee didn't mind it so much.

He found her pulse licking and sucking on it all the while his large hand slipped under her shirt ghosting across toned abs.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 am

Carter smiled, "I like making your day better. Because when I see that smile of yours, my day is better. I feel like your happiness and mine are often connected. If I'm happy your happy. But if I see you hurt or unhappy, I am unhappy myself."

Nolee let out a small gasp of pleasure at the minstrations on the side of her neck. She let her eyes close, her hands coming up to grip onto his chest as his hand traveled up her shirt. She leaned in, nibbling on his ear a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:32 am

"I do not wish for you to let my feelings ruin your days sweet Lacroix. I will hide my feelings from now on if it means keeping you happy." Shawn patted his chest. "My dear you are free to go as you like. The sun is setting and my husband is still away. That means he will probably rouse you all tomorrow for a meeting and I do not wish to keep you from having fun. I am going to stay in here until I fall asleep."

---

Husky pulled back just enough to help Nolee out of her shirt. He could not help but to stare as he's never been given permission to stare at a woman's chest before. "I...wow," he breathed. He wanted to reach out and touch but he wanted to make sure it was okay. "M--may I?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:37 am

Carter nodded and stood, bowing to Shawn, "Never hide how you feel from me my queen. I wish to know everything about you. I must sleep. I will see you on the morrow." he left the room, walking to his own to go to sleep.

Nolee nodded shyly, looking up to him and taking one of his large hands in hers as she placed it on her breast, "Some...some of the women in the village have said it is a pleasurable place to touch a woman..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:45 am

Shawn watched him leave sadly. He put away their lessons stuff for another night and after Maryse cleaned up he curled on the couch drifting off into a dreamless slumber.

---

Husky nodded, face heating up at the feel of such soft flesh pressing against his palm. He gently ran his hand over both breasts, smiling a little when they answered; the perky nipples pressing against his palm. He used both hands to touch, squeezing and caressing lightly as he studied Nolee's face for signs of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:47 am

Nolee let out a soft moan as she felt Husky's hands run over her breasts. He face was flushed and she was almost certain if she had been more experienced it would not be so. She bit her lower lip again, his hands making her body react in ways she was not sure it could.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 am

Husky liked the sounds she was making which he hoped meant he was doing this right. It also meant Hunter was doing it wrong for Nolee's sounds were much more pleasant and not at all sounding as if she were being beaten half to death.

He gently pushed her back on a pillow, parting her legs and sliding between them enough to flick his tongue over the perky breasts, his hands rubbing and exploring any parts of her they could reach.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:57 am

Nolee wrapped her arms around Husky's neck, leaning up to kiss him as she was pushed against the pillows. She felt wrong for doing this in the queens favorite room instead of her own. But it only added to the fact that it was romantic. She parted her lips, breathing as Husky slid between her legs. She smiled, "Oh Lawerence...you are being wonderful to me..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:04 am

"I--I just want this to be right. We are breaking the most important rule of society and if we must, it has to be done right my lady." He took her lips for another searing kiss breaking it shortly to places kisses down her body stopping only when he reached the peasant's skirt she wore for the day's activities. He looked at her slowly inching them off until she was completely naked. "I....you look..." The word incredible was on the tip of his tongue but he was too paralyzed to get it out.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 am

Nolee blushed, "I...I know I am not as beautiful as some women...and my body is not very desirable..." she felt foolish but wanted to lay here, bare to Lawerence, "I want to break this rule with you. There have been women who have done this before and they always marry the man...I wish to be only yours Lawerence..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:10 am

Husky raised one of her legs placing it on his shoulder. He ran his hand up and down the perfection every now and then kissing it. "You look beautiful my lady. If anyone thinks otherwise then they are truly foolish beings." His other free hand roamed down her body stopping at the place between her legs. On a gut feeling that he should probably do this, he slipped a finger inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 am

Nolee let out a soft cry of pleasure at the sudden intrusion of her body. She blinked her eyes and looked into his soulful brown orbs. "L...Lawerence I am not beautiful. There are so many other women...Lady Jarrett is beautiful. I am but...plain..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:31 am

Husky smiled moving his finger in and out of her all the while smiling down. "You are beautiful. Look at me. I am not nearly the kind of guy one like you should lie with and yet you are." He dropped her leg moving away just long enough to slip out of his pants revealing a pulsing member dying for relief. "I will always believe you should have lain with someone else."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:33 am

Nolee smiled, looking at him as he undressed, "But it is not the way one looks that connects us in love. It is the kindness, the heart of the man or woman that we love. That is why I love you."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:36 am

Husky smiled lowering himself between her legs once more. "Nolee...my lady...if this hurts then I am truly sorry." He placed a kiss to her lips forcing himself inside of her slowly. He was not sure if that was the right way to proceed but he figured a quick hard thrust would be much more painful. He did not move. He waited for her command for he refused to do anything she was not comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:41 am

Nolee let out another gasp through the kiss as Husky entered her. Though it was slow she could feel something inside of her break. She teared up for a moment as she waited for the adjustment of the protrusion inside of her. Finally she blinked her eyes and moaned as she pulled away from the kiss, "M...move inside of me please..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:43 am

Husky knew she was in pain. The moment he saw her tears he almost pulled out but she stopped him with her words. With a nod he moved slowly, painfully slowly in and out of her biting back sounds of his own. Never in his life had he experienced such a pleasure. She was warm, wet and inviting. "Oh--oh miss..Nolee..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:45 am

"Lawerence," she cried out again and again. She felt her nails dig into his back and though she did not mean it, she knew there would be marks. She groaned, tossing her head back as she felt herself building inside. It seemed as if she would errupt.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:52 am

Husky kissed her lips once more as he adjusted their position. He was losing himself in her full force now. He lifted her leg higher wrapping it around him as he plunged in and out of her. "Oh my--my Nolee...I feel like I shall explode..." He placed chaste kisses on her neck, hissing and growling when her nails seared his flesh. He felt his insides tighten and he feared the worse. "Ahh miss...are you almost there my sweet?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:54 am

Nolee panted out, "Yes...oh Lawerence...I love you..." she cried out as her body was racked with tremors, her back arching off of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:00 am

Husky loved her very much and this moment proved it to be so. However he also knew that he needed to protect what little honor they had left. He waited until her body was writhing out of control before pulling out, his own orgasm hitting him and forcing loud cries from him that others were sure to hear if they were nearby. Spent he collapsed next to her, hand tossed lazily over her body. "My lady...are you alright? Do you hurt much?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: