A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:57 am

Carter's heart broke at the mention of war. He sighed and when Shawn brought up the lessons, he nodded. "Yes...yes we should begin those tonight. After all this is going to take a while and...and I do not know if there will come a time when...when I can learn again."

Nolee smiled, helping him clear the tables. After they were done she smiled, standing near him. "Now what would you like to do? We can go riding again? Or you can give me a tour of the castle."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:06 am

Shawn smiled and bowed. "Then I shall see you late tonight."

At that moment the king entered the room, face red and his eyes clouded with anger. "I will crush them. I will literally annihilate them and leave nothing behind." Hunter quickly kissed his wife. "I have an urgent meeting to attend. Tomorrow morning Carter, we will meet with our fellow allied knights." He nodded to them both before storming out of the castle.

---

"Whichever you prefer my lady. Now that you are living here, some of the rooms that were once off limits should not be anymore and..." His eyes lit up. "Would you like to see the queen's favorite hiding place? It is a tower and while fairy tales make towers out to be dark and used as punishment, this one has been fixed up. It has a lovely view of the castle grounds."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:10 am

Carter nodded, snapping to attention, "Yes sir, of course sir," he nodded as he watched Hunter leave. He looked at Shawn and relaxed, "He...he is a blood thirsty demon in the midst of war isn't he?"

Nolee smiled and took his hand, "Oh yes. That sounds like it would be rather nice." she batted her eyelashes and smiled, "of course, anything is nice when you're with me Lawerence."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:17 am

Shawn sighed. "If he comes back before our scheduled meeting, do not come looking for me. I...won't feel like moving when he's done with me. I..I should go." He bowed. "War brings out the best in him strategic wise but everything else is not so good. I hope to see you later. I relieve you from your post. You can spend the day however you like. Layfield will find you should Hunter need you."

---

Husky could not stop grinning. He finally had the attentions of a female and this one was more beautiful than anything he had ever laid eyes on, even the handsome king and gorgeous queen. She was perfection. "Right this way. There are a lot of stairs but that's why the queen likes it so much. Hunter rarely has the patience to climb the stairs to scold his wife."

Husky led them--100 stairs total--to the highest tower in the castle. Inside it was like a small room. There were pillows and linens from Egypt lying in the floor. There was a small table with scented candles and small book shelf for the queen loved to read.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:21 am

"What if I want to spend the day with you?" Carter asked as Shawn was walking away. "I have no friends here and my sister went upstairs with the cook. I...I do not wish to be alone training. Shawn...I'm scared to go to war..."

Nolee smiled, looking around the room, "Oh...Lawerence it's gorgeous." she ran her hand over one of the silk pillows on the floor before laying down against it. "Hmm...it's comfy to."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:27 am

Shawn turned to him unsure if that was a good idea. He was feeling particularly down considering he was in for a very rough night later should his husband not calm down. On the other hand to hear such a sweet and innocent confession from Carter made his heart wrench. "You may. I believe I owe you a tour of the castle grounds anyway. Would you like to take a walk outside? We have a labyrinth and huge garden. Let us get your mind off of war okay?"

---

Husky grinned, moving to sit next to her. He kicked off his boots happy for a moment's peace after the long, tense morning. "It is. I'm sure the queen won't mine for he understands what Hunter does not. We servants have feelings to you know." He reached over running a hand through her short hair. "I loved your long hair but the short suits you. Take the attention from your hair to your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:32 am

Carter nodded and took Shawn's hand, following him on out to the grounds. "A labryinth you say? What is that?" he had never heard such a word in all of his life. "And I have seen part of the gardens."

Nolee smiled, "I liked the long hair better. I was forced to cut it for the tournament but I like the short hair as well." her own hand tangled in his hair, "And yours is very nice. I can run my fingers through it while I kiss you."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:40 am

Shawn led him down the steps past the garden to a group of shrubs standing tall, taller than either of them. "Labyrinth is just a fancy word for maze. I've been lost in here twice. Would you like to walk inside? There are fountains, fruit trees, animals... some of everything is inside. The grass is soft enough to lie on comfortably. It's an enjoyable experience...unless we get lost," he laughed. "If we get lost, you must know that the deeper we are in the labyrinth, the less likely anyone will hear our cries for help."

---

Husky grinned leaning closer until their lips almost touched. "Care to demonstrate?" he so boldly asked?
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:47 am

Carter smiled and nodded, taking Shawn's arm as they walked inside. He smiled, "This place is really beautiful. I can see why someone would want to get lost in here." he laughed, "You said animals are in here? What kinds?"

Nolee blushed deeply and reached over, kissing him gently. Her hands tangled in his hair and her mind went elsewhere. She had never kissed any man like this before.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:54 am

"Oh mostly exotic birds and owls. There were much larger animals in here but I had them removed. I do not wish to be eaten in my labyrinth." He turned the first corner and it was a dead end. "Alright. We need to go right. Yes, aside from the gardens this my other escape. You'll soon learn that I have many hiding places Lacroix."

---

Husky couldn't help but groan into the kiss, the tugging on his hair causing him to topple over on top of her. The kiss was broken and an awkward laugh escaped him. "I...I am sorry my lady."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:59 am

"I enjoy birds," Carter smiled as they walked together. When they got to the dead end he smiled jovially, "Do you think that I should lead the way?"

Nolee bit her lip, kissing him again, "It...it is alright Lawerence...I don't mind you...you over me like this..." she tangeled her hands in his hair once again. "I...I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:04 am

"Do you not trust me to lead you out of here? Do you think I will lead you astray?" he teased, linking their arms. "Go ahead and lead. I shall follow you to the end of the earth."

---

His face softened. "Love? You...love me?" No one ever told him that, not even his parents hardly. With a smile he eagerly kissed her again trying to get used to the feeling of having a woman underneath him. It felt real nice.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:08 am

Carter laughed as he walked with Shawn through the maze. He forgot about the pending war, the troubles he would soon have to go through. The only thing on his mind was Shawn and himself.

Nolee broke the kiss, "Lawerence...I fear that if this kiss is not broken...we shall allow ourselves to become spoiled..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:12 am

It took them an hour to get through the maze but it was time well spent. It felt like the only two people in the world were Shawn and his brave knight who had the spirit of a king. "I'm sorry I made you walk so. I needed to clear my head." Shawn looked around and saw that Hunter's horse was still gone. "If you would like, a bite to eat in the library and we can begin our studies early. That way if you wish to leave later you can."

---

Husky knew she was right. He was feeling things he was not sure he felt before. "I--forgive me." He rolled off her but pulled her close. "How about a harmless cuddle instead my lady? The bird will sing until our eyes grow heavy."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:18 am

Carter smiled, "Thank sounds like it would be a good idea." they finally found there way out of the maze and Carter led Shawn to the kitchen to get some fruits before they headed back up to the library.

Nolee bit her lip, "But...but if you are sure you love me...I would lay with you as your woman..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:23 am

Shawn peeled off his cloak setting it aside before he grabbed parchment, books and quills. He sat in the floor setting the things aside as they prepared to have a small lunch. "If you leave for war I shall have to force another guard to have secret rendevous with me in the library," he joked taking a bite of his peach. "I will miss your spirit." He slid a few books closer to them and began scribbling out the alphabet.

---

Husky held her close. "My lady I have never loved no one yet I'm sure these feelings must be love. You wish to save yourself for marriage. I do not want to ruin your dream." He kissed her cheek. "And your brother...what would he think of me having soiled his sister?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:26 am

Carter laughed, knowing that Shawn was joking. "And I will have to find another handsome queen to give me such devotion even though I am not fit to lick the dirt from his boot."

Nolee bit her lip, "But if it's love...it can't be wrong can it? When I was little my mother told me that when I was sure I loved a boy I was to give him everything he desired, everything that I could give him..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 pm

"You are fit to do everything with me Lacroix, including lick my boot but I'd rather you not. I hear leather and rubber does not taste very well, at least not as well as other parts of me," he teased. Shawn fed Carter a slice of pear before nestling closer to him, parchment in his lap. "Okay Mr. Lacroix. Let us start. I think you're bright enough to catch on within the first few nights. You'll be reading in no time."

---

Husky sighed. "I know not my lady. It is hard to say. I am unlike the king m'lady. I do not demand nor do I take my force." He kissed her forehead. "Whenever you are ready to explore territory then...well I will heed to your wishes."

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Carter allowed himself to be fed a slice of pear and smiled as Shawn nestled against him. He smiled, "You think so huh? I do not believe I am so bright. And I'm sure others would agree with me."

Nolee kissed his cheek, "I do not wish to engage you in any activities that you are not ready for..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Shawn looked up at him. "Yes, for being bright is not always about book smarts. You have such a kind soul and in many ways you much brighter than my own husband. There are many things that your eyes catch that his do not my good knight."

He quickly looked away before he sinned once more by kissing him and began pointing out the letters. "There is a little tune that makes it easy to remember the name of each letter. If you learn the song and study the parchment, then you will be about 1/3 of the way to you path of reading knowledge."

---

Husky smiled before kissing her once more. "My lady, often times I know not what I am ready for. If you would not have made the first move then surely I would have been too much of a coward to pursue you. When we do--when we finally join, I just want it to be perfect for you."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 pm

"Oh? And what such things do my eyes catch that your husbands do not?" he asked with a kind smile on his face. Softly he kissed Shawn's shoulder before nodding, "A small tune huh? I should be good with remembering that. Often I sing to myself while I'm working with the metals and tools I use to create my weaponry."

Nolee nodded, sitting up straighter. She leaned her back against the wall, smiling, "Well there is no one I would rather join with than you. If it were up to me, we would be able to pursue a relationship no matter what the king says. God knows how I have broken more than one of his rules."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Shawn grabbed another piece of fruit pressing it to Carter's lips. "You see reason when my husband sees none. You see potential for peace when all my husband sees is war and when I am hurting, you see right through my defenses." He smiled at the light kiss looking back down at the the parchment. "Yes, tune. Listen while I sing it for you."

---

Husky sat next to her staring off towards the window. "I do not think it is impossible, especially now that we're bound for war. It is just going to be difficult." He kissed her temple. "We will make it work. The king... when it comes to love not even the king can keep those who are in love apart."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Carter took a bite and nodded, "Yes I will listen to you. But there will be no mocking me when I sing it back to you. I do not have the best of voices, nor have I been trained like so many nobles are."

Nolee took his hand, "I am glad that I did not win and request to become a knight. That would have meant the death of Nolee and the permanent life of Nathanial. And then where would the two of us be? Certainly not here."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Shawn kissed his cheek. "I will not laugh. My voice isn't that much better now listen." Shawn sang through the alphabet slowly then broke it down into parts until Carter was singing along with him. Between nibbling pieces of fruit it took them only roughly an hour before he could say them all. "Very good. If I were a real instructor I'd offer you a prize for being such a good student." Shawn rolled up the parchment. "You keep this and study it. In a day or two we'll start rearranging the letters into words. Your voice is not bad at all. I like it. I hope you'll sing for me more."

---

Husky nodded. "I would have stopped you Nolee. I would have offered my life in placement of your own for truly life is meaningless without you in it now." He kissed her once more. "We should probably go do something else before I am tempted to ruin you."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Carter smiled jovially, "I think I have the hang of this. I will be reading, if not just small words, in no time." he leaned over and kissed Shawn again, "I will take that as my reward. I need nothing else."

Nolee was silent before holding Huskies hand, "Maybe...maybe I want you to Lawerence. Maybe your the only good thing I have in my life other than my brother right now and I want to..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: