A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Carter smiled wryly, "I believe Alex was the one who died. I did not hear of it until we were out of the forest. However rumor seems to be that Nate saw the creature, whatever the one we do not have a name for is, devouring poor Alex. I...I do not understand why the king decieved us. There was nothing to gain from such a thing."

He looked over at Maryse and smiled, "Thank you, ma'am. It was all to kind of you to help."

Nolee gulped, "Oh yes, I'm a one woman man. She's to bear me a child and I don't think I'd feel right being with another while she is at home alone keeping the bed warm."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Shawn sighed, hands moving to rub at Carter's shoulders not really thinking too much about it. "That poor kid. He looked so young. I'm sure he was of age to be entering such a tournament but to become the feast of a bear or lion... My heart goes out to his family. My husband always pull stunts such as these in his tournaments. But... I have no say in the matter so forgive me. There was nothing I could do."

Shawn let his hand slip from Carter's shoulders down his arm rubbing lightly over the wrapped wound. Maryse entered moments later setting down a tray of sweets and drinks. She bowed before closing them inside, locking the door.

---

All of the men snorted and laughed at this. "You are not the average soldier are you Nate?" Randall asked as he sorted his hand. "All of us have wives but when you're a knight, often times you're away from your wife for months. It gets lonely on the road and we are men..."

"We get fucking horny," Kurt said. "Plain and simple my good man. I play with myself but sometimes only being buried in hot, tight ass or wet pussy can do the trick."

Hunter chuckled at this. "Enough picking on Nate, especially you Kurt. It wouldn't be wise considering the two of you may enter combat soon. You'd be laughed out of the kingdom should a softie like Nate embarrass you. Now let's get this game going shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:53 pm

"I knew Alex. He was of age to enter this tournament," nodded Carter, "but he was still young. And a lion you say? I can't believe I have ever heard that before. What matter of creature is that and how did Hunter manage to get one here?"

He felt Shawn's hands rubbing his shoulders and smiled a bit, looking at him before looking at the tray of sweets. If there was one thing that Carter was guilty of, it was his love of foods.

Nolee shook her head, "No, no I'm not the average soilder. And personally I think that it is unwise for a man to cheat on his wife. They give so much to us and yet some of us treat them as if they are nothing but common wenches for us to use how we see fit. They are much more than that."

She quickly picked up the rules of the game good enough so that she could cover her tracks, every so often taking a slight drink of her ale.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 pm

"I am not sure of its origin Mr. Lacroix. I just remember hearing Hunter and his knights speak of them last summer. I heard gruesome tales of creatures like them being used in arenas for soldiers to fight, much like in the days where the great Maximus was king of the Gladiators."

Shawn glanced over at the tray, the sweet smell of exotic fruits tickling his nose. "Would you like to have that snack now?"

---

"Of course you're not the average soldier," Kurt snorted. "No other soldier is as lame as you are."

"Now, now, Kurt. Be nice," Hunter said, studying his hand. "If he just so happens to win the tournament, he'll either learn the ways of a Helmsley knight or take his winnings and go home."

"Yeah, yeah now can somebody play a fucking card? It's been Kurt's play for the last five minutes!" Randall fussed.

Kurt rolled his eyes as gameplay resumed once more.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:01 pm

"Maximus?" Carter asked, raising an eyebrow. He had never heard tell of such a man. But then again, unless it pertained to himself and his sister and their friends he had never heard of a lot of things. He smiled, picking up one of the exotic fruits and bringing to to Shawn's lips, "Take a bite."

Nolee nodded, as the gameplay resumed. She smiled kindly at the young woman who brought their second glass of ale, a friend of hers name Natalya whose family had owned the tavern for several years. She brought a hand to her arm as if to say keep my secret and Natalya nodded before standing there with the tray.

"Is there anything else I can get you kind sirs?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

"Yes, Maximus. He was a great gladiator in times when Nero ruled as emperor of Rome. I have books on Maximus. I'll have to find a way to read them to you. If you enjoyed Arthur you will love what Maximus did for Rome."

Shawn looked down, smiling a little as the piece of kiwi graced his lips. He took a bite of the juicy fruit trying not to blush too hard. "Mmm they're fresh and delish. You should try some too." He holds the fruit up for Carter to try.

---

Hunter's eyes rounded on his favorite server. Never once has he ever tried the woman but she was definitely good enough to lick and pound. "Another rum here and that'll be all for me."

Randall smacked Nattie's ass. "My usual."

Kurt held up his cup for an ale refill as he sulked over his loss of gold tonight. "So how will the final round be decided? Do we get to choose our opponent?" Kurt asked, eyes rounding on Nate.

Hunter shook his head. "Luck of the draw. The two with the shortest straws will combat and the two with the longest will combat."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 pm

"I love hearing of good kings," nodded Carter. "Arthur...this kingdom needs a ruler like him. The joviality that he expressed, the kindness to his people. That is what makes a king."

He took an almost seductive bite of the kiwi that Shawn had to offer, never once breaking his eye contact with the older man.

Natalya rolled her eyes, allowing the smack of her ass and smiled at Nolee. "And for you kind sir? I saw what you did in the tournament. You make my friend Beth and I proud."

Nolee smiled, knowing that Natalya had always wanted to be a knight as did Beth. But neither one could leave their families. "Oh thank you madam. I'll have another small glass of ale."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Shawn nodded. "I...cannot speak against our king but I will agree about Arthur. He was a great king and even upon his death, his knights fought bravely for him. Even the people picked up sticks, stones and whatever else they could find in order to keep his kingdom from falling into the wrong hands."

Shawn looked away for a moment. "I fear if there was ever an army to rival my husbands, my people would not fight so courageously for us."

He looked back at Carter, breath catching in his throat as he took a bite of the fruit, juices running down the corners of a perfect mouth. He manages to tear his eyes away long enough to grab another fruit. This time sweet passion fruit which he held at Carter's lips. "More for a kind warrior?"

---

Hunter smirked as he delt another round of cards. "Impressive Nate. By the time this tournament is over, win or lose, you'll still have quite the reputation. That in itself is an accomplishment. You may be able to go to any other kingdom--should you lose of course--and get a job as a knight or foot soldier to start out.

"He could come work for me,"Randall smirked, eyes undressing Nate. He thought Nate looked damn good to be a man, just as pretty if not prettier than Shawn and would have no problem tapping that.

Last edited by Shawn Michaels on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 pm

"I would defend my home land if the village was attacked. Just by Kurt's stories the things that kingdoms do to captured women..." he paused, "I have many friends in the village who are women who could not defend themselves. Even if I chose not to fight for my king, I would fight to the death for my friends."

He leaned down taking a bite of the sweeter fruit and closing his eyes, "This one. I enjoy this one."

Nolee smiled softly, "A reputation may or may not always be a good thing to have. But if this one is a good reputation, then I will kindly look for more kingdoms if I do not win tomorrow."

She looked over at Randall, gulping down fear, "Does something trouble you Randall?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Shawn smiled, using a finger to wiper the juices from around Carter's mouth. "You're an honorable man. I really hope it never comes to such a thing. I do not wish to see more bloodshed."

---

Randall chuckled softly, looking down at his hand. "Nope. Nothing troubling me at all Nathaniel. I was merely invisioning you naked and bent over my bed."

The rest of the guys all thought it was a joke so they laughed, welcoming the humor to distill tensions.

"Randy, he's off limits until the tournament is over," Hunter joked back. "After that then feel free to hire him for whatever you like." He frowned down at his hand. "Randy you shall never deal again. I have nothing to work with over here!"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:49 pm

"I'm afraid that I would miss you terribly if I were to die," Carter said. As Shawn wiped away the juices on his mouth, he took one of the fingers into his mouth, sucking the fruits juices from it.

Nolee gulped down her fear of Randall and laughed, "Oh I'm sorry sir, I don't pleasure men. Perhaps one of the harlots next door can indulge you in those carnal pleasures."

She looked at her hand, knowing it would win. "Sir perhaps you should trade me hands..." she said to Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 am

Shawn watched him lick his finger, a tiny shiver going through his body. "I...would hope you would not miss me too much Mr. Lacroix, for with a soul as pure as yours, surely you'd look down on me from heaven."

He looked away eyes scanning the tray of fruit. "Would you like something else to nibble on my friend?"

---

They all laughed at this. "Tell me you don't swing that way after you've been away for a woman for months," Kurt said.

Hunter glanced at the clock on the wall. He was feeling the buzz and wanted to get in a good night at the brothel before he headed in for the night. "You have a good hand you say?" Hunter glanced over at Nate's hand then frowned at his own. "Oh hell truly I won't win this round and lucky for you I'm too drunk to chop your head off for winning," he joked. "Let us finish this round then it's off to the brothel. There's a new blonde I wish to sample."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:24 am

Carter never once took his eyes away from Shawn, smiling at the comment about heaven. Leaning forward, he boldly kissed the man again, "Yes...there is something else I wish to nibble on but I can never have it. It is something that is unattainable."

Nolee gulped, they were headed to the brothel. She nodded, standing after winning the small amount of coins that Hunter had actually wagered and headed with the others. She timidly played with the corner of her jacket, waiting for someone to say something.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:01 am

Shawn closed his eyes shamelessly allowing the kiss, turning his head slightly as Carter spoke. "S-sometimes the things we think we want are unattainable because it's for the best. And...sometimes they're...not as unattainable as one thinks."

---

When the men entered the brothel, Mike was standing behind his desk, bowing low. "Evening gentlemen. What will it be tonight my king? Would you like the twins once more?"

Hunter shook his head. "Naa. I hear you have a new blonde."

"Ahh yes. Kelly." Mike bowed. "You all can head to the back. Most of the ladies are waiting for you all."

Mike watched all of the men as they walked by, but there was something about Nate that was bugging him. "Hey you. Nate? Can I have a word?"

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 am

"I could never Shawn," Carter frowned. "For I desire you to lay with me in bed. But it is a sin before God and I will not allow such a heavy sin to lay on the shoulders of one as handsome as you are."

Nolee watched the others walk away, gulping slightly when Mike, a dear friend of hers, asked if he could talk to her. She turned, smiling. "Yes kind sir what may I do for you? I ensure you that I am gentle with women..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:01 am

Shawn could not meet Carter's eyes because so many things were wrong. He was torn between taking Carter's lips for a kiss and clinging to him; feeding off his strength and spirit. There was such a warmth about Carter that was hard to ignore and a power that he probably didn't realize he had. "To--to lay with me in bed..."

Shawn thought about this for a long time. He knew they couldn't. It just... But the idea of laying with someone who could probably give him what he longed to have... A slow sexual experience that wasn't just about getting a quick fix. He wanted something meaningful where each body were treated equally. Where two souls merged and became one entangled in the throws of passion. He knew if anyone knew his thoughts they would think he was reading way too many fairy tales, but the pull he felt with Carter made him wonder...

"I fear we've already sinned too much," he said quietly, pressing another fruit to Carter's lips. "These talks, the kisses...but you're...right. We shouldn't even if...one of us might be dangerously curious."

---

Mike studied Nate closely. Everything from eyes, to lips, to hair--everything--because something just wasn't right. "You know Nate, I haven't seen my buddy Nolee lately. Mind telling me whether or not you've seen her at the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:25 am

Carter nodded, "That is why I do not ask this of you. Because I do not want you to rush into something that your body...your soul does not want. And I fear what would become of you if Hunter were to know. I fear more for yourself than I do for myself."

He took a bite of the fruit, softly smiling, "But I do dream of it. I dream that a man like you, so loving and caring could ever decide to sin with a man as pitiful and poor as I."

Nolee gulped looking around, "I...I have not seen her but her brother Carter talks of her. He...he says that she is fine. That she has been...has been staying inside of her home while he is away..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:51 am

Shawn watched Carter nibble the fruit, his lips wet from the juices. Without thinking he leaned close pressing his lips to Carter's briefly, wanting to taste both him and the sweet juices. He pulled away a second later, looking down. "It's...not a matter of want, for you see, my body wants a lot of things; things I'm certain it could get from said poor man. The issue of sin has long been irrelevant since my heart is...not what it once was. I kissed you. I took the initiative and kissed you. Surely I have sinned already."

Shawn sighed, reaching out to rub Carter's arm. "You were born and raised a peasant true enough but that matters not to me. If someone like me were to get to know you, they'd claim you as their own. Your heart's always in the right place and you will make someone a proud husband someday."

Shawn's thoughts drifted back to Hunter his face showing signs of trouble. This morning while he was showering he found a bruise on his left side where Hunter had gripped him way too tightly. It was still kind of sore but it made him wonder how much worse it would be if Hunter knew they had kissed.

---

Mike raised his brows. "Really? Really Nate? Don't you know I'm a friend of Carter's--a close one--so I've been to their home. She's not there and you're not Nate."

Mike walked from behind his desk pulling Nolee over to a couch where he sat her down. "I think you're the craziest woman alive," he whispered, "and you better be glad you didn't come with them the first night. Hunter ordered one big orgy and I'm...pretty sure there are two things about you they would have noticed right off the bat."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:01 am

Carter shook his head, "I could never love another Shawn. I have found the one the angels sent for me, but the problem is he was found a long time ago by someone who is much richer and much higher in rank than I."

He looked away, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes, "I cannot say that I will ever wed. No woman has ever appealed to me nor has any man. Then I met you. I saw you and by God I was in love with you from the moment I laid eyes on you..."

Nolee sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Micheal you cannot tell anyone. If they were to find out...I'd be killed..." she sighed, "Tell me, how did you guess that I was not Nate when even my own brother still believes me to be a man."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:37 am

Shawn stood to his feet and went over to the door. He clutched the knobs as if he were going to pull the door open but he didn't. He gripped the handles, his head falling forward. He leaned against the door, hands clutched tightly around the handles as tears also threatened to spill from his eyes. Love. Carter was in love with him. To hear him say such words-- The man could never know how much they meant to him. Those words--he could not remember the last time his husband said "I love you" and for someone to admit, from the bottom of their heart without hesitation, that they were in love with him... He feared his heart would never be the same now knowing what he knows.

"Carter...you must, I beg of you, love someone else," he said, speaking quietly for fear of his voice betraying him. "It is not fair to you...and I--God you have no idea what those words mean to me. I have longed to hear such words for a while now. My husband... I sometimes wonder if he's still in love with me for lately I fear my heart may have been swayed elsewhere, almost beyond repair."

Shawn leaned back against the door, wiping his eyes and wondering if it was possible that he slipped up and fell in love with another as well.

---

"I know everybody in this kingdom give or take a few nobles," he answered. "Most men and the ocassional woman will enter my establishment letting slip all of their secrets but in your case, I just noticed that you were never around. Carter would have told me or one of the others you were leaving."

Mike grabbed a cup sipping on his rum. "I have wandered all the familiar places of your whereabouts until it hit me the other day while watching the archery portion of the tourney, that you once let slip to me your feelings about women entering such tournaments and boasted of your skills. I accused you on a hunch and was correct in my findings."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:48 am

Carter crossed over to Shawn, kneeling and taking his face in his hands, "Shawn...for your sake I will try to love another. But I know that deep down I love you. It is not so easy to...but I told you that I will do anything that you ask of me. If that includes loving another than so be it I will love another."

He leaned forward and kisses Shawn before pulling away, "I am sorry that I have troubled you. It...it will never happen again..." his heart was crushed and for an instant he thought about ending his own life when he got back to his room.

Nolee ran a hand through her hair, "I suspected that's when you found out. Micheal you cannot tell a soul. There are only three people who know this secret. I...I would do anything to keep it..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:13 am

"No, Carter please..." Shawn felt his voice betraying him so he closed his mouth, biting his lip until it turned almost red. He was trying not to cry. To see Carter like this hurt his heart. The man who saved his life was so devoted to him; moreso than his own husband. Carter really did promise to anything Shawn asked of him and even now when his heart was probably breaking in two, he was swearing to do what Shawn asked of him.

"Carter..." Shawn looked away, unable to stare down into eyes so troubled and sad. "You stole my heart as well and until this very moment, I did not realize it." He let the tears flow unable to hold them back any longer. Then again, a part of him did not wish to hold back for he wanted Carter to see how much he longed for him as well.

---

Mike smirked. "Well now if I was a perverted old man, I'd take you in the back and do some major damage to you Nate, but I'm not that kind of guy." He leaned back sipping on his drink. "Just because I run a brothel doesn't mean I'm scum. This establishment is an honest living and I do well at it. Your secret's safe with me. You just better be careful from now on. I can't believe your brother's so dense and haven't discovered you yet. Of course," he smirked, "I think he has other things on his mind."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:33 am

Carter whiped away Shawn's tears with his thumb, "Please...please do not cry..." he couldn't stand to see Shawn crying. "I can tell you love me with your kisses and your glances. You do not have to prove it to me. You have a duty to your king as I have a duty to you. I will not let you get caught and I will not let your name get slandered with sins."

He stood, helping Shawn up, "Perhaps...perhaps in another lifetime?"

Nolee smiled, "I see the way that Carter looks at him to. But they are forbidden...much like..." she heard the loud groans and grunts from upstairs. "Is King Hunter always so vocal?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:57 am

Shawn allowed himself to be pulled to his feet, his eyes level with Carter's chest. He walked forward resting his head on it, his ear pressed firmly to the plce where Carter's heart beat. Slowly his hands slipped around the man's waist and he just held him, needing his strength right now. "My heart weeps right now for it is in so much pain. You are so strong Carter, but I lack your strength. I... do not know how much longer I go on like this, especially if he does not care to show me what you have shown me tonight. In all the times he has hurt me, none can compare to the hurt I feel right now. Another lifetime..."

He pulled away sadly. "I'm so tempted to go there right now." He turns his head, eyes lingering on the knife that was left on their tray of fruit.

---

Mike made a face. "He is obnoxiously loud as if he wants the world to know how much his wife means to him, which can't be much if he is here rather than there." Mke set his cup down. "I complain not because he pays the girls well. I get extra when he leaves completely sated and spent. But I must tell you I do not approve of this, not from him anyway. I do hope Carter is careful. If I've noticed the looks they share the dragon upstairs is bound to notice it too."

Mike smiled warmly at his friend. "Forbidden love's the best kind. Dangerous too. Just how far are you willing to go to keep that love? I am yet to see a happy ending in such a case."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:05 am

"No," Carter said, forcing Shawn to look away from the knife. "That is a trip to the deepest sanction of Hell, suicide and I shan't let you take that trip. If...if your husband does not see how precious you are, like a rare gem, then he is a fool." he kissed the top of Shawn's head.

Nolee frowned, "I...I fear for if he finds out I am a woman. The night of the ball...I saw him looking at me, examining me with his eyes. If he were to find out..." she gulped, "yes there would be a beheading but I'm afraid he would make me live in his servitude until he decided that a beheading was in order..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: