A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:44 am

"And if its a girl?" Belle asked with a quirked eyebrow. Personally she was fine with either but knew Wade would need an heir to the Barrett Family Mob
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:46 am

"She'll be my daughter but not take over the family business."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:48 am

"And why not?" Belle asked angerly. As far as she was concerned a woman could run this family just as well if not better than a man could.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 am

"It's not tradition." Wade shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:57 am

"And who says we cant break the mold?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:06 am

"Well I want a boy to take over," Wade shrugged. "Women are to soft."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:07 am

Belle glared and got up before storming out of the room muttering under her breath
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:13 am

Wade followed, "Belle wait!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:21 am

Bell kept walking. She was mad because he was basically saying women were weaker. well they werent.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 am

Wade frowned, "What did I do wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:58 am

"If you dont know then why don't you think about it?" Belle scoffed as she got on her jacket yet again and left the house. She just needed to go on a walk around the grounds and clear her head
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Wade sighed, not sure what he had said wrong. Then it hit him. By implying that a woman wasn't strong enough to take over his business, he insulted her. He jogged out to the grounds, finally catching up to her, "Belle I did not mean it like it sounded."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Belle rolled her eyes and zipped up her jacket as she walked. "Whatever Wade. Im sure that came out exactly as you meant." She stopped and looked at him with a glare. "Women all over this country,hell all over this city,run mobs and they run them just as good as any man. So what? If its a girl she wont be good enough to run you mob?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Wade ran a hand through his hair, "In my family it has always been custom for the son to get behind the family name. I'm not one for breaking traditions. I never said she wouldn't be good enough but there are just some dealings with that men are better at then girls."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Belle continued to glare at him. To her that was a bullshit excuse. Some of the women took over from a family that was run entirely by men. To her he was still saying they weren't strong enough. "She will take over. Whether you like it or not." Belle took another step towards him and glared up at him. "So if I were you,I'd pray it was a boy."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Wade looked down at her, smirking, "You know...I like it when you're fiery like this..." he said licking his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:10 pm

"Now is not the time to screw Wade." Belle retorted but as soon as he said it her mind went to the same place.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Wade bowed, "As you wish Mistress."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 pm

A shiver went down Belle's spine and she stepped until they were almost touching. "If it's all the same to you," Belle said in a whisper. "I'd rather be the pet."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Wade smirked, kissing her roughly as he pushed her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Moaning softly against the kiss Belle kissed him back,letting him control.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Wade shoved her into the wall gently, making sure she felt it a bit but it didn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Belle felt the wall connect with her back but didn't mind. Instead she smirked into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Wade smirked, moving his hand down the front of her pants and smirk, "Hmm...does the rudeness excite someone?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Belle gasped and nodded biting her lip. "Always."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next