A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're My Showstopper

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

You're My Showstopper Empty
PostSubject: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 am

John groaned as he struggled to get up off his feet. He desperately tried to clean the blood that had been dripping down his legs. His pimp, Dave, always sent him out to the roughest parts of town to work the streets. While many of the others weren't sent to 5 star hotels with billionaire clients who wanted to cheat on their wives for the weekend.

John quickly wiped his tears, knowing if he didn't make 500 by the end of the night, Dave would beat him. Bad. He shakily stood to his feet after cleaning up he blood with napkins he snagged from one of his clients car. He was praying, like always that the man was clean. John always tried to make sure they wore condoms but sometimes.... they just didn't listen.

While John was drop dead gorgeous, a favorite at the brothel, he was always with the roughest clients. And he hated it. he despised his lifestyle and wished everyday he could change it. But he couldn't. He was going to be stuck in this life until he died. And at the rate he was going... that wasn't too far away.

Last edited by Johnny Nitro on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:10 am

Randy was in the back seat of his Audi A8, staring out the window. His driver, Franco, was taking a "short cut" through the shady part of the cityeven though he knew Randy didn't like his nice cars there. He scowled a bit as he saw the homeless people and the people walking down the street.

He saw one man, standing on the side of the street, looking like he wasn't doing too good. And the man was gorgeous.

"Franco, pull over right here," he ordered and his driver did so. "Keep the car running," he said and climbed out of the car, walking over to the man.

"Hello, there," he said, eyeing the man. Yes, he would certainly bring him good money.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:15 am

John jumped a bit when he heard a voice. He looked up, frowned a bit when he saw a man in front of him. He looked him over. Armani suit, and Audi waiting for him... this man was a pimp. He sighed. He wasn't a client and he'd have to be back soon. So he wouldn't make his full amount, which meant another beating.

"Hello..." He said quietly, fixing his pants and coat, having no shirt underneath. "Look if you need anything, make it quick please? I have to get back to my house in 20 minutes." He sighed, wiping some blood off his lip.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 am

"Do you get abused?" Randy asked, skiping small talk and getting right to the point. He understood a bit of hitting to get your, uh, hoes, in order, but to abuse them outright was frowned upon. At least, in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:22 am

John shrugged and looked down, pulling his coat tighter around him. "I'm used to it." He said quietly, his voice a bit hoarse from... screaming. But John was so used to it. He had no clue if he was clean. He had bad tearing... down south. He was a mess. He didn't know why Dave even put him on the streets without letting him get healed up for clients.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:25 am

Randy tilted his head to the side. "Who owns you?" he asked. He knew quite a few men who brutally abused their hoes. The worst was Dave. He couldn't believe some of the shit that man did. Not letting his workers heal before their next client, not feeding them enough. Just horrid conditions.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 am

"Dave." John said quietly, nervously playing with a strand of his hair. He glanced the watch Dave had given him to make sure he came back on time. "L-Look, if we're finished here, I really need to leave before Dave gets pissed..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:46 am

"Let me give you a ride. Me and Dave have quite a, uh, history together," Randy said, taking John's hand gently and leading him to the car. It was always said that he was cruel and violent, but that was only when he had to be. He was usually quite gentle.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:53 am

John bit his lip and followed Randy to the car. he was bait weary of the man. Following supposedly nice people into nice cars had gotten him in trouble before. When they sat in the car, John sat a good distance away from Randy, pulling his coat tighter around him, completely freezing.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Randy sat in the backseat and closed the door. He let Franco know where to go. The ride was silent, though he kept glancing at John. He couldn't believe John was one of Dave's. The man was beautiful, and yet Dave sent him to do some of the worse tasks. He was going to change that.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 pm

John fidgeted slightly in his seat. He was nervous. He didn't know where they were going. Whether Randy was taking him away or giving him a ride back. Plus the fact his ass was sore and torn beyond imaginable didn't help anything. It hurt to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 pm

"You should come work for me," Randy said, not looking at John though he was talking to the smaller man. He wasn't worried about what Dave would do. On top of being a PIMP, he was the head of a very large, very influential mob family. So he wasn't scared in the least to take one of Dave's workers. Especially not one that he underappreciated.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 pm

John bit his lip as he thought. He didn't know this man. But any pimp had to be better than Dave at this point. "If you plan on sending me to the Bronx like Dave does every other night, I'd rather not. I have enough bruises to last 10 lifetimes." He said, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:17 pm

"I don't send my people out. I don't risk my moneymakers on the freaks that roam the streets," Randy informed John. "You would stay at the house. And yes, it's a house. Y'all live there and are welcome to anything in there."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:20 pm

John let out a breath. "Okay. I'll... I'll work for you." He sighed. Nothing worse could happen to him at this point anyway. ANd the man seemed truthful, so why not?
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Randy nodded. He had told Franco to go back to the house, anyway. He wasn't going to bring this man to his death. "How much did you make tonight?" he asked him, turning his head to look at him, his eyes icy.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:28 pm

John looked down guiltily. "I-I.. I had made 800. But a couple gang members robbed me so.. I have nothing. I'm sorry." He whispered, leaving out the part where they rapped him before taking his money.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:39 pm

"Don't be. Nothing that can change it. I'll give you a week to heal up. If you need more than that, just let me know. I'll give you a room near the kitchen that has it's own bathroom so you won't be seen by many. I can't have people wanting you and me not able to give them you. Take all the time you need," Randy said as they pulled up to the house, which was more like a mansion.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 pm

John nodded, surprised at how... caring this man was. He 'd never had a pimp who actually let him heal. "Um... thank you." He whispered. Right now, he just wanted to shower, eat and sleep. He usually maybe got a few hours of sleep a night because of Dave. He'd hoped he could sleep longer at this new house. He looked at it. The mansion was huge. It overwhelmed him.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Randy told Franco to keep the car ruuning as he brought John inside. "The house is big, so it's gonna be hard to get used to. There are a lot of nooks and crannies, but the longer you're here, the more familiar you'll get with it and you'll be more apt to explore. I do close it down so you guys and sleep, relax, eat and converse with each other. You're allowed to leave, but you ust let me know first, so I can give you a cell phone. I need to know where you are at all times. If there's anything you need, you can talk to the other guys and girls in the house, I'm sure they'll hope. A few worked for Dave before, so they'll sympathize with you," Randy said as they walked in the house.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 pm

John nodded, trying to remember everything Randy told him. He looked around, the house was huge. It would definitely take some getting used to. He played with his silky soft hair, a nervous habit of his. He chewed on his lip as he was lead to his room. He let out a breath as they walked further into the house. He felt a few eyes on him but he kept his head down.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Randy and John arrived at the room after a few minutes of walking. "Here it is," he said, opening the door. He had picked this room for a few reasons. One: It was close to the kitchen. Two: It had it's own bathroom. And three: He figured it was John's style. He was generally good at reading people and observing.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 pm

John looked around the room, surprised. It was very modern and contemporary. Just John's style. "Wow.. u-um, thank you. I love it." He said softly. He chewed on his lip. He wondered if he would have to thank Randy like he had tot hank Dave. Which usually included John's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 pm

"Of course. I like to have my moneymaker's comfortable. So feel free to come and go as you please, but when we're open, try to stay in your room and keep your door locked. We tend to get a few wanderers and again, I don't want people knowing you're here quite yet," Randy said. "Make yourself at home. There's a list of rules posted on the back of the door. We're closed for the night, though, so go ahead and explore," he said before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 pm

John simply nodded. But he was too exhausted to explore the house. He took a long, hot shower and cleaned off all the blood and fluids of many men off his body. WHen he was finally clean, he found cloths in a dresser. He slipped into sweatpants and a t-shirt before passing out, dead asleep in the comfortable bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper Empty

Back to top Go down

You're My Showstopper
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: The Streets-
Jump to: