A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're My Showstopper

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton

You're My Showstopper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Mike heard Randy and needed to talk to him, but when he walked out of his room, he saw him with someone unfamiliar. He frowned and went back to his room, thinking about what just happened. Sure, they got new guys all the time. But no one that Randy brought in personally. That was unusual.

He laid down, relaxing and slowly drifting into sleep though Randy and the man were on his mind.

He woke up early the next morning, groaning. He knew he wouldn't get back to sleep so he headed to the kitchen and started making breakfast for himself.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 pm

John awoke the new morning early. It was a habit really. As Dave had always woke his hoes up at the crack of dawn. He sat the the kitchen island, a sweatshirt wrapped tightly around him as John was freezing. He always was.

He sat quietly at the island, mixing around his instant breakfast drink absentmindedly, not wanting a full meal. He looked up when he saw a blond man around his age walk in.

"Morning." He piped up softly, sipping this drink.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Mike looked at him shocked. "Oh. Um, hi. You must be the new guy Randy brought in last night. I'm Mike," he introduced, holding out his hand. He eyed the man, seeing how he held himself, like we was unsure of himself. And the way he held the sweatshirt to him though it was plenty warm in the house. "Have you been tested?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:45 pm

John shook his hand. "I'm Johnny." He said quietly. "And um.. no, I haven't." He sighed. Dave could have cared less if his hoes were clean or not. If they died of disease, or caught it form a client, he simply had them replaced. He'd never been tested. And john was kind of afraid to find out the result.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 pm

"We'll have to get you tested, for the safety of the clients," Mike informed him as he went about making his food. "Randy takes care of his moneymakers. We are, in fact, his moneymakers. And you'll probably be a top seller," he added.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:31 pm

John nodded. "Right..." He murmured. This was so different than living in Dave's brothel. It was like an actual house. It'd be a while until John got used to it. "Why would I be a top seller?" He asked quietly. He certainly wasn't treated like a favorite at Dave's house.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 am

Mike chuckled at him. "Have you een yourself? Heal up, gain a little weight, tone a bit more and slap on some eyeliner and you're a showstopper, Johnny-boy," he said, taking his plate of scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon and toast along with a glass of orange juice and sitting next to John. Mike was known in the house for his amazing ability to cook and bake.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:47 am

John looked down at himself and shrugged. Maybe if he did the things Mike said, he'd be gorgeous. "I know, I'm underweight." He sighed, sipping the breakfasted rink he had in his hand. He never really had the appetite for a full meal. "So how long have you been doing this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:34 am

"For a while," Mike said. "You'd think I'd remember, because it'd have been one of my worse days, but I've always worked for Randy. He saw me walking down the street. Besides you, I'm the only other moneymaker Randy has ever brought here personally." He looked at John's meal. "You should actually eat something."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:48 am

John shrugged. "I'll be fine. I don't eat much anyway." He sighed. "I started when I was 14 I think." He sighed. He could remember that quite clearly. It was the day his life had ended. When he stopping living, and started surviving.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:55 am

"You won't be fine. You won't make enough money to stay if you aren't healthy. Let me make ya something. What's your favorite meal?" Mike asked, having finished his meal. He stood and put his dish in the sink before turning his attention back to John.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 am

John sighed and relented. "Pancakes with bananas on them. And turkey bacon on the side. I hate real bacon." He said. "And I like my eggs sunny side up.
" He finished softly. He knew he needed to stay healthy. It was just... so hard.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:07 am

Mike smiled at him, walking to the fridge and pulling out the ingredients. "Coming right up," he said as he began to cook.

To be quite honest, the man sitting at the island was alluring to Mike. Not someone he would get involved with romantically. No, he had his Chris for that. But this man could become his best friend. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 am

John gazed down at the counter top on the island. Mike was nice. Probably the nicest moneymaker he'd met in a long time. He had a feeling he and this man would become good friends. Which John hoped. He never really had any friends.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:21 am

Mike finished the meal a little while later and plated it, setting the food in front of John. "Anything to drink? Coffee? Orange juice? Milk?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:30 am

"Think you can make tea?" John said, smiling weakly before eh dug into the food. Even if his appetite wasn't big, it felt good to fill his stomach completely.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:34 am

"I sure can. What kind do you want?" Mike asked, walking over to the cabinet and opening it, revaling a large collection of teas. There was probably every kind in the world sitting in that cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 am

"U-Um... Green tea?" John said. It was his favorite tea, and it always cleared his lung when he was sick and made him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:41 am

"Coming right up," Mike said and boiled the water for the tea. "You like it iced or hot?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 am

"Hot." John said immediately. John was always cold, so he liked eating and drinking warm things to warm his body up. It's why he hated the winter with a passion. And winter was fast approaching, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 am

"You got it, dude," Mike said, quoting Michelle from Full House. When the water had boiled, he poured it into a mug and put in the tea packet, waiting for it to finish. Once it was, he placed the mug in front of John.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:48 am

John chuckled a little at the quote. He sipped the tea, immediately feeling the warmth. "Thank you. It's perfect." He said softly before resuming eating.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:51 am

"It should be. I made it," Mike said with a chuckled, sitting down adjacent to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:54 am

"Thank you for uh... being so nice to me. I haven't really met any nice people in this kind of life so far." He sighed when he finished his meal and was sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 am

"We're all nice here. When you get treated right and with respect and freedom, you tend to be nice to others, especially when they're in the same position as you," Mike said, taking his plate and putting it in the sink with his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're My Showstopper
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: The Streets-
Jump to: