A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're My Showstopper

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton

You're My Showstopper - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:06 am

Randy eyed John's ass, and that was it. He picked him up and pinned him against the wall, kissing him roughly. John had broken Randy, and he was gonna pay for it. "You're such a tease," he breathed before attaching his lips to John's neck.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:13 am

John squeaked, his eyes wide. He hadn't been expecting this, but he kind of liked it. "I'm sorr-" He was cut off when Randy roughly kissed him again. He moved his hips, rubbing against Randy.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:22 am

Randy ripped off John's sweats before taking off his own clothes. He wasn't in the mood to play around. He wanted to get straight to it. So he did. "Get on your hands and knees," he said after he let him down.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:24 am

John nodded and got on his knees as quick as possible, not willing to disobey Randy when he was like this. His member was hard, and he wanted Randy bad.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:28 am

Randy kneeled behind him and lined up with his entrance, pushing in slowly. He let out a groan, John being tighter than he expected. "Shit..." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:31 am

John gasped when Randy entered him, not expecting him to be so big. He hissed as he slowly adjusted. "Shit..." He moaned quietly, arching his back as he started to feel the pleasure. "Randy." He groaned, licking his lips, wanting to claw at the floor from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:34 am

Randy started out fast. John felt so good, he couldn't believe it. Like velvet. "God, you're fucking amazing," he said, clawing down his sides.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:45 am

John let out a loud cry when Randy slammed into his sweet spot. "Fuck!" He moaned loudly, tightening his walls around Randy, loving the feeling of him. It was amazing, and he didn't know how much longer he could last.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:52 am

Randy could feel the pleasure building up in his groin and before he knew it, he was releasing in John with a silent scream, his fingernails digging into John's hips.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:54 am

John arched his back and came with a loud cry of Randy's name. He collapsed on the floor, panting heavily. His body hurt a little but he felt amazing. And he hoped Randy felt just as good. He also hoped the fucker would fucking sleep. Preferably with John.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:58 am

Randy pulled out and collapsed next to John, his eyes falling closed as exhaustion took over him. He would regret it in the morning, but right now, he just needed sleep. And he was with John. So all was right. He could go back to reality tomorrow. In the meantime, he would live in his dream world.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:04 am

John rested his head on Randy's chest before he passed out, not sure if he did the right thing by letting Randy fuck him. But it felt right, so he slept peacefully. THe next morning, he woke up groggily, still clinging to Randy. He groaned tiredly and buried his face in Randy's shoulder before he quickly sat up, realizing he just slept with Randy last night. He was afraid Randy would be pissed at him. "Fuck..." He cursed.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:09 am

Randy was still asleep, a blanket covering him. He was exhausted, and one night of sleep wasn't going to help a lot. But it would be enough for a few years.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:15 am

John looked down at Randy, and didn't have the heart to wake him up. The man desperately needed as much sleep as he could get. John smiled slightly. The man looked so peaceful. He slowly laid back down, nuzzling him and drifting in and out of sleep. Though they probably looked ridiculous, sleeping naked in the kitchen. But everyone was probably out for the morning or still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:18 am

Randy woke up at about noon, and he panicked. "Shit!" he muttered as he pulled on his clothes. He missed several meetings and a lot of time in which he was supposed to do paperwork. "I'm so fucked."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:23 am

John jumped when Randy sprung up. "Shit." he groaned tiredly and slowly sat up, sluggishly sliding on his clothes. "Relax." He murmured, rubbing his eyes and stretching. "You really need an assistant or something." he said, rolling his eyes as he watched Randy panic. "You're gonna have a heart attack from the stress." he said, making some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:29 am

"I gotta go," Randy said, looking at John. "So what... does this mean?" he asked, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:21 am

John shrugged and gave a small chuckle. "It means I'm yours, silly. Now get to your stupid meetings. I'll be here when you get back." He winked at Randy before turning around and fixing himself some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Randy smiled and kissed Johnny's neck lightly before leaving. Yeah, the life he led was hard and stressful. But at least now he had someone to make it just a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're My Showstopper   You're My Showstopper - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're My Showstopper
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: The Streets-
Jump to: