A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blue Oasis

Go down 
+7
Allison McCallister
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Harris Lacroix
Jay Reso
Belle Moore
Wade Barett
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wade Barett

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:36 pm

It was the best club in New York City, with the most ties to the mafia. The Blue Oasis was home to numerous men and women all who worked for the meanest mob boss in the world: Wade Barett. Everyone, that is, except for the singer Nolee Lawler. Her real name wasn't even Nolee Lawler, it was Nolee Lacroix. She had chosen to use the last name of the man who adopted her as her stage and undercover name. You see, Nolee was a cop. And though she was just a rookie, Nolee was making a name for herself in the field. She had been chosen to help take down Wade and his family.

Stepping up to the microphone in the little bar, Nolee looked as sexy as she wanted everyone to think she was. She opened her mouth and began to sing

If I’m a bad person, you don’t like me
I guess I’ll make my own way
it’s a circle
a mean cycle
i can’t excite you anymore
where’s your gavel? your jury?
what’s my offense this time?
you’re not a judge but if you’re gonna judge me
well sentence me to another life.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Sitting next to Wade Barrett Belle Moore let the music drift around her. She had on a black halter dress that was tight in the right places and and loose in others. Belle was the girlfriend of Wade Barrett and knew he was a mob boss. She herself had met him while she was stripping. Belle leaned against him and watched the new girl sing. Nolee Lawler was her name and she had an amazing voice.

Amy Hennigan walked around the club taking orders and filling orders. She was a waitress and a Night Walker on the side. She had to make ends meet. Amy was serving Mr.Barrett and his girlfriend. Amy smiled to Mr.Barrett setting down his drink. "Anything else Mr.Barrett?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Jay and Alex sat at a table near their boss Wade Barett. Alex and Jay were waiting to see if Wade had clients for them that night. Jay and Alex smiled as they listened to the new girl sing.
Phil smiled as he stood by the door, the rookie was a good singer, he just hope she wouldn't blow their cover.
Brett sighed as he sat at the bar. Once again his brother was trying to get him to become a mob lawyer. His brother didn't understand, Brett just wanted to help people.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 am

Nolee smiled, sitting on the edge of the stage. Her eyes wandered over the crowd, taking in everyone and everything. She noticed Wade himself right off the bat but she knew better than to do anything to ruin the operation that herself and her friend Phil, the man who was currently acting at the clubs bouncer, had set up. She continued to sing, her eyes on a handsome young man she recognized as Brett DiBiase. She hoped he wouldn't recognize her and blow her cover.

Wade smirked at Amy took his order, "Yes, I'll have another beer." He looked over at Belle, "I think she'll have another water but you'll have to ask the lady yourself." He was waiting on someone, a man named Carter Lacroix, to show up so that his boys Lexie and Jay would have their job for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 am

Belle smiled a bit. "Yes a water would be fine too." Normally she would drink but tonight she wasn't in the mood. She decided to keep to water and things. Belle knew Wade was waiting on Cater thought she had never really met him seeing as how Wade kept that life away from Belle or tried to.

Nodding Amy went to fill the orders. She took in the new faces that were around. Jay and Alex sat a little away from Wade but she knew they were with him. She checked out the new bouncer on the way to the bar. A new guy was working the door and Amy smiled to him flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:14 am

Brett wasn't paying attention to the stage as he took another drink.
Phil smiled and winked at the waitress that gave him the flirty smile.
Jay and Alex continued to talk softly.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 am

Wade smiled at Belle and kissed her, "Glad you decided to come with me here. I thought you'd enjoy a bit of entertainment tonight instead of being the entertainment." He watched as Carter entered and nodded his head, "Mr. Lacroix, you're 8 minutes late."

"Sorry, I was busy working," Carter said, his voice laced with the thick accent of the south though he had long since moved away.

"Don't let it happen again," he nodded over to where Alex and Jay sat. "I believe you'll find them in order."

Carter nodded and walked over to the table, tipping his cowboy hat. "Howdy, I'm Carter Lacroix. Wade Barett sent me."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 am

Kissing Wade back Belle smiled. "You thought right baby." She grinned and let the men do business. She knew that Wade hated when people were late. Belle hated it to seeing as how that meant she had to wait on people. "whose the new singer?" Belle questioned fully entraced by the singers voice.

Amy came back to the table and placed the drinks down. Taking the other beer bottle and glass of water away she placed them on the bar and relaxed for a little. Being on her feet most of the night was tiring but she needed the job. The door looked empty and Amy could use the air, plus it helped that the bouncer was so cute. She worked her way over to him. "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:31 am

Jay looked at Carter and smiled, "I'm Jay." "Alex." Alex said as he checked out Carter. He smiled, at least the work tonight wouldn't be bad.
"Well hey yourself." Phil said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 am

Wade smiled at Belle, wrapping an arm around her. "She's from out of town. Her names Nolee Lacroix. You should hear her sing country. She's even better than this."

Carter smirked, "Nice to meet you. So...where do we...uh...go?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 am

Belle leaned into Wade and watched the woman named Nolee. She had a lovely voice that seemed to capture everyone's attention and hold it. "I like her." Belle stated sipping her water placing her head on Wade's shoulder.

"Welcome to the bar." Amy said with a smile and brushed her hair to one side.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:41 am

Phil smiled. "Thanks." He said, the waitress was beautiful.
"Lead the way." Alex said with a grin. Jay smiled as he and Alex stood up.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:43 am

Wade smiled, "Perhaps you can meet her after her set." He leaned against Belle, making sure that she was comfortable.

Carter led them to his car, smirking at them. "What'll it be boys?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 am

"I'd like that. Her being new and all she will need a friend." Belle smiled up to Wade lovingly. "And to be honest I could use a girl friend." She thought for a moment. "Not that I don't enjoy all the guys being protective." Belle leaned up and kissed him softly

The bouncer was good looking with tattoo's all down his arms. Amy held out her hand. "Im Amy." She introduced herself
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 am

"You choose." Jay said. Alex chuckled, "Me and Jay-Jay are good with almost anything."
"Phil." Phil said with a smile as he shook her hand, "You can call me Punk if you like."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 am

Wade smiled, "Well I'm certain she'd want to be your friend. Rumor is that she's very solitary." he kissed her back as Nolee finished her set. "Run along and talk."

"Actually," smirked Carter, removing his badge from his pocket, "I'd like you to tell me a few things about your boss."

Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:00 am

Grinning like a kid in a candy shop Belle kissed Wade's cheek before walking quickly over to Nolee. The closer she got the more she realized how pretty Nolee was. The blonde of her hair was fitting for her fair skin. Her back was to Belle and she tapped her shoulder. When Nolee turned Belle smiled and extended her hand. "Im Belle. I figured since your new I would introduce myself."

"I'll be sure to do that." Amy flirted before the bartended yelled her name. She looked apologetically at Punk. "Sorry. I have to get back to work. But umm find me later and I'll give you my number." With a sad smile Amy went back to work among the bar patrons
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 am

Phil nodded as he watched her leave.
Jay sighed and looked at Alex, Alex snorted. "We don't know anything we just do as we're told."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 am

Nolee smiled at the young lady who had tapped her shoulder, "Nice to meet ya Belle. I'm Nolee. I'm glad some people care if your new here or not."

Carter smirked, "Oh contrare. Your an assasin Alex Shelly. I know because I've been following Wade, along with two of my partners, for months."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:15 am

"Usually they dont but I remember what it's like bing new." Belle had an easy smile and it wasnt hard for her to smile or laugh. "After all your voice is lovely so someone would have come up eventually." She stated and looked back to Wade feeling bad for leaving him alone though Belle did need a girl friend.

Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:18 am

"Yeah and i still only do as i'm told. Ask me whatever questions but leave Jay out of this." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:20 am

Nolee smiled, blushing. "Well thank you. I do what it takes to survive." she looked around, acting like the excited girl who she was supposed to be. "Is it true Wade Barett's a mob boss?"

Carter smirked, "How can I get in on it?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:29 am

Belle wasn't sure how to answer the question. She wasn't sure if Wade would allow her to say anything so she just smiled. "Does it matter?" Belle asked avoiding answering. She wanted to make a friend but didn't trust so easily

Amy rushed from table to table taking orders and filling them. Every night it was like this. Except her days off and then she was on the streets. There truely was no rest for the wicked
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:35 am

"You gotta have someone talk to Wade for you." Alex answered. Jay looked at Carter.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 am

Nolee shrugged, "I guess not. I just, you know, curiousity and what not." She smiled, "So, Belle, what do you do for a living?"

Carter smirked, "Lucky I know two of his favorite boys who can put in a good word for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Blue Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blue Oasis
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Mafia Clubs-
Jump to: