A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blue Oasis

Go down 
+7
Allison McCallister
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Harris Lacroix
Jay Reso
Belle Moore
Wade Barett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Blue Oasis - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Wade looked at Belle, "Me? Cook?" he let out a laugh, "No, no, no. I don't cook, ever. Jay here cooks." he looked at his PDA, smiling, "You have the party for Friday planned yet?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:45 pm

"And I thought I would get a nice surprise of you cooking for me." Belle teased before looking at the food. "Looks good JayJay." She smiled and looked back to Wade. "Yeah. We are having a 1920's theme. Flappers and old mobsters."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Jay fixed four plates and took Belle and Wade their plates. "You want me to make anything special for your party Miss Bellie?"
Alex walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Wade smiled, "Invite that girl from the bar, Nolee. I think she would be a wonderful idea for the nights entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Belle put a hand on Jay. "I told you. It's just Belle or well Bellie." She smiled kindly as Alex walked into the room. "Good morning Alex." Belle greeted and kissed his cheek. These were her boys almost like she took care of them. They were like her younger siblings. She hopped up onto the counter before answering Wade. "I will. She just needs to call me. I didn't get her number." Belle took a bite of the food Jay made.

"Jay these are amazing." Belle praised after swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Alex smiled as Bellie kissed his cheek. "Morning."
Jay smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Wade nodded and sat down in his chair. He began to eat, smiling at his girlfriend. "Well if you need me to do anything, I will."

Nolee paced her room, looking for the phone that she used for phone calls to the mob affiliates she had met. She dialed Belle's number, waiting for her to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

"No Wade. My project means Jay and I get to have the fun." Belle said as her phone began to ring next to her. "It's almost dont anyways." She added before picking up the phone and the unknown number. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Jay smiled as he sat down and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:35 pm

"Hello, Belle? This is Nolee from the other night at the bar." Nolee smiled. "I was calling you back to let you have my number."

Wade yawned, rolling his shoulders. "Tastes good man."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:39 pm

"Pefect timing actually." Belle greeted excitedly. 'We need a singer for this friday. We are having a littler party." She explained before hopping off the counter and sitting at the table with the boys
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Alex smiled as Belle sat at the table.
Jay smiled at Wade.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Nolee smiled, "I think that would be an amazing idea! Do I need a date or soemthing?"

Wade watched Belle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Belle glanced to Wade and smiled quickly. "You can bring a date if you want. I mean we aren't gonna make you sing the whole time. Besides, its a 1920's theme with Flappers and old Mobsters. Should be fun." Belle giggled softly. Picking the theme had been fun and transporting the family back to a time when they could have ran everything sparked her imagination. Sparked it so much she already had her dressed picked out
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Jay finished eating and started on the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Nolee smiled, "You're right it should be fun. Well, give me a date and a time and I'll be there." She knew that she would invite Phil at least as a friend so that they could do some surveilance of Barett Manor.

Wade smiled, knowing that he would have to pick out an outfit.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 pm

"Friday. 8pm. I'll text you the directions." Belle smiled as she hung up and skipped over to Wade and sat in his lap. "How was everyone's night?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Wade smiled, "I had an amazing night, love."

Nolee called Phil, knowing that he would want to know about this party. It was the perfect chance to get intel.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:38 pm

"I would hope so." Belle replied. "Cannoli's made me happy." She looked around to Alex and Jay. 'And your night?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:09 pm

"It was alright." Alex answered.
"Yello?" Phil answered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:14 pm

"I'm convinced if you could marry a cannoli you would," laughed Wade.

"Phil, Friday Barett and his girl are throwing a party at the manor. You're coming with me so we can get some intel on the guy."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:16 pm

"Nah. Im already engaged to you." Belle teased before getting up and putting her dishes into the sink and returning to grab Wade's. "But it was very close."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 pm

"Ok Nolee." Phil said as he wrote the info down.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Wade laughed, "Well, what are the plans for the day? I think Zeke and Husky are handling the shipment we're supposed to be getting from Japan so that leaves me free."

Nolee nodded, "She's going to text me the directions later. And it's a 1920's theme party so don't forget to dress up."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Belle giggled. "I actually get to see my fiancee for a whole day?" She teased. "Thats a first!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blue Oasis
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Mafia Clubs-
Jump to: