A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Allison McCallister
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:12 pm

"These boys wont ask for a call in the morning." Amy checked herself out in the mirror "They just want a roll in the hay."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Allison nodded, putting on her wig before applying her make up.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Amy slipped on her shoes and put on some lip gloss. She didnt wear a wig because she didn't like they way they made her look. "Wanna get something to eat before work?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:35 pm

"Sure, I'm starved," Allison nodded with a small smile. "Where do you wanna go eat?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:36 pm

"Burger joint down the street is good before work." Amy told her grabbing her keys and purse
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Allison nodded, walking with Amy. A few times she thought she was going to fall and break something but she always caught herself before she did.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Amy chuckled as Alli walked beside her and led her into a hole in the wall burger joint. She greeted the waitress and led Alli to the seats
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Allison smiled, "So, I have to ask, what's the worst client you've ever had?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:46 pm

"Some guy who didnt even want sex." Amy giggled and sat in the booth. "He wanted to touch my feet all night."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:47 pm

"Ew, that's all he wanted?" Allison wrinkled up her nose in disgust as she ordered a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:50 pm

"Yeah. It was soo weird." Amy giggled and ordered a hot chocolate
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:51 pm

"Yeah. It was soo weird." Amy giggled and ordered a hot chocolate
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Allison laughed, "I bet it was. I'm...I'm kinda looking forward to some clients...you know, I can write my blog better that way. Hell, I'll do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this life.."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:56 pm

"Some guys like new girls." Amy motioned to the waitress and ordered a cheese burger with fries. "We will see tonight."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:59 pm

"And if they don't Ames?" Allison huffed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm

"Then I will tell they get me they get you." She smirked and winked to Alli
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:03 pm

"Woah, you mean like double your pleasure double your fun kinda thing?" Allison asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Amy nodded sipping her drink. "Exactly."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Allison blushed, "I've...I've never had a 3 way before..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 pm

"It's simple. Most just wanna do one then the other." Amy shrugged as the food was brought out. "Makes them feel like they got a steal."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Allison nodded, taking a bite of her salad. She wasn't a vegetarian but it had sounded nice. "Well then...um..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Amy looked at Alli as she popped a french fry into her mouth. "You wanted a look into out lives. What better what then getting in the nitty gritty."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Allison nodded, "True. I just..I haven't had sex in a while is all."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 pm

"Like I said. Don't ask names and it's not personal." Amy studied Alli. "Never,make this job personal. Got it? Never."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:07 pm

"Got it," nodded Allison. She sighed, "I...I just...how can a reporter do her job if she doesn't know names."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next