A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:44 am

Carter smiled as Shawn finished reading, "Is being a knight or a queen really like that? Do you get challanges for your love with King Hunter? Do your knights go on adventures like that?" For a split second he thought that Shawn was going to lean on him and he welcomed it. But when Shawn didn't he frowned sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:10 am

Shawn put away the book then went back over to the loveseat sitting but trying not to relax too much for he knew they would need to part soon. "I'm unsure if I'm the right one to ask of knights. I've heard a few stories from John about battle and they're none too good Lacroix."

Shawn chuckled a little at the thought of someone actually fighting for his love. "No one's ever challenged Hunter for my hand although this one guy, a poor farmer from another kingdom, pledged his love for me with a poem once and...was later whipped for disorderly conduct. I was flattered but I'm afraid things like that do not happen to me. I'm no Maid Marian or Guinevere. Plus I do not think anyone wants to challenge my husband. He's very skilled in the art of warfare and specializes in several weapons. He may not know romance but he does know weapons and war. They would die before him and I would weep."

Shawn stood to his feet. "My knights do many things Mr. Lacroix, but as queen many of their adventures never reach my ear. I am but a trophy."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:17 am

Carter wasn't thinking straight. He smiled, placing one hand on Shawn's face as he himself stood. "And if one were to kiss the queen? Would he be sentenced to death, even if the king never heard anyone of it? Or would the queen take it to his grave and never speak of the boldness of a pesant?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:38 am

Shawn didn't know what to say to this at all. The warm, gentle hand on his face mixed with the words Carter spoke made his heart race and goosebumps appear on his arms. He averted his eyes to the door thinking of Hunter. His love. His king. The man who should have been home in bed with him or right here, where Carter was standing proving his love or showing that he cared. Instead Hunter was somewhere else plugging up loose women and tainting the bond between them even more. All the sweet kisses in the world could not make up for blatant cheating.

Shawn's eyes met Carter's and he so boldly answered in a way that he never would have answered had his husband been inside the castle walls. "I...do not have the heart to sentence one to death even if he deserves it. I would have him punished in a way in which no physical harm would take place. As for the kiss..." He paused reminding himself that his husband is so cruel. "I...would die first before the secret escaped my lips."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:42 am

Again, bolder than he had ever been in his life, Carter leaned down, kissing Shawn. He could feel the anticipation that was stored between the both of them. The softness of Shawn's arm as Carter placed a hand on it, the way his knees buckled as he kissed the man whose life he had saved. This was heaven. This was what he wanted more than anything, even to be a knight.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 am

Shawn knew, God he knew that this was wrong. That it was so very wrong and yet when Carter's lips touched his coaxing his lips to part, he let his eyes close and just...let go. Like one of those tales he read earlier, he allowed himself to be free. He could feel it melting away; tension from Lord only knows how long that had built between them. He probably felt the tension but he himself fooled his brain into ignoring it.

The hand on his felt good. It was gentle and not at all like Hunter's rough touches as of late. The tension that melted away only turned into more tension as he felt his body grow weak. A shaky hand reached out clasping Carter's waist side. It was the only thing holding him up before the kiss was broken, both men needing air.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 am

Finally coming back down to Earth, Carter pulled away. He knew this was wrong. He knew that if the king found him kissing his queen he would be sentenced to death and would be lucky if that's all the trouble he got. He looked down at his feet, "Forgive my boldness your highness I...I just had to see what it was like..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:18 am

Shawn was so flustered after the kiss that he hardly registered the apology. He was too busy trying to calm every nerve in his body that was telling him to kiss him again. He closed his eyes reminding himself that the man standing before him who kissed him like a lover would was not his. The thought brought him back to Earth. He smiled warmly finally letting go of Carter's waist. "You...it's okay. I won't speak a word of this for both our sakes." Shawn shuddered to think what his husband would say if--

"Shawn!"

Shawn's heart stopped and he knew all the color Carter brought to his cheeks suddenly vanished the instant that voice called his name. He looked up at Carter, eyes filled with terror. If Hunter were to find them...

"Shawn!"

He could hear the footsteps coming down the hall and thinking quickly, he grabbed Carter's hand and ran down one of the isles to the far end. He made sure he was standing straight and just as the doors of the library burst open, Shawn managed to pull Carter into a tight hug so that the end of the shelf hid their molded bodies. Shawn was scared to death and he knew Carter was too as he could feel him trembling against him.

"Shawn...where are you?!" Hunter bellowed. He was drunk and Shawn knew he'd give up eventually and pass out in their bed chamber but for now they had to remain still and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:24 am

At the first call of Shawn's name, Carter was terrified. Everything happened in a blur. He knew he was pulled to the far end of the library and their bodies were molded together so that Hunter could not find him. His one thought was that he was going to die a young man who had never taken a lover, never bore a legacy. He was going to die for something that was worth it. He was going to die for showing his love to a man he wanted with all his heart. He slowed his breathing, hoping that he nor Shawn were found.

Nolee was aware that David was back in the room when the sound of someone tripping over armor was heard. She sat up in bed to see his figure laying on the floor, cursing out in pain. Rushing over, she helped him up, laughing a bit. "I see you are finally back in the room." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:37 am

Hunter walked around the library peeking down the isles. He figured if Shawn was there he would see his foot or something but Shawn hid them well. With a frustrated growl he stormed out, slamming the doors.

When Shawn was absolutely certain Hunter was gone, he let out a tiny sigh of relief, still clutching Carter as if his life depended on it.

---

"Owie. Oh Nate," he slurred a little. "What a night." He scrambled to his feet with some help staggering over to the bed."I...don't think I'll be doing that anymore."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:44 am

Carter let out a silent prayer as Hunter didn't see them. But as the king left, he found himself still holding onto the queen for dear life. He leaned down kissing her quickly before stepping away. "I...I should get to bed..." he sighed, frowning as he looked at the floor. Sleep was the last thing he wanted at this particular moment.

Nolee laughed, sitting David down on his bed, "So I take it the brothel wasn't a pleasant time for you. Tell me, how was it? Everything you thought it would be?" She laid on her side on her own bed, propping her head up with a hand.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 am

Shawn let his eyes close once more at the quick kiss before he managed a nod. He needed to get away from Carter before his body betrayed him like it was threatening to do right now. "Yes. We... He's probably passed out by now." Shawn reluctantly let go of Carter leading them back to front of the library. Shawn grabbed his shirt and with a silent prayer, he pulled open the door peeking in the hall. There were guards standing there like statues but they would never betray their queen. Hell most of them hated Hunter anyway but swore an oath so they were bound to him.

"The coast is clear. Sleep good Carter and I'll be rooting for you quietly from my throne," he said quietly. "A good man like you deserves to live for many more years."

---

David made a face. "There were nice looking women true enough and yeah I got a fix, but I don't think it's my thing. All around your private little tent one can hear the growls and cries of pleasure from other rooms. It's...kinda weird. And then the king... He had these two raven haired twins screwing them all kinds of ways before us. I felt uncomfortable and couldn't help but wonder what his queen thinks of this."

He laid back on the bed. "I have a hangover but not nearly as bad as others. I fear this was also a trick to weed people out for if one is with a hangover headache, you can't possibly hope to focus long enough to hit a moving target. I just hope I stopped drinking soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Carter smiled his thanks before nodding at Shawn, "A good man like you deserves better than a tyrant. I hoped you would root for me. Although, Nathaniel seems like he would fair well in this kind of competition. He is so small, it would be hard to hit him from such a far distance."

Bowing once more, he smiled, "I had a wonderful evening." he turned on his heel and walked back to his room, hoping he didn't wake Christopher as he did.

Nolee frowned at the news. "Part of why I didn't go. I assumed that it was to weed out competition. I hope that you are in a good enough state tomorrow to move on to the next round. It seems that other than myself and this Carter fellow, you would be the one I would pick to win. Also, I didn't want to subject myself to the kings...unusual ways."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:19 pm

"Unusual indeed," David muttered. "I've taken note of his queen. He may not have the curves of a woman but he is very fair. I'm not even sure I swing that way and would be honored to have hi queen as my own. I guess that's naive talk my good man. They'd all laugh at me for having a sense of morals. I believe in honoring my wife, but I guess nobles do not." David rolled over on his side pulling up the covers. "Goodnight Nate. Best of luck in a few hours."

---

Chris was not sleep when Carter got back to the room. In fact he was wide awake in bed reading over documents. "Evening to you Lacroix," he said, eyes never leaving his parchment. "You're not drunk so I'm assuming you found a castle attendant to occupy one's time with for the evening. How did that fair for you my good man?" he asked. "If you did not get bloody drunk then you my man, are at an advantage in a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Nolee nodded, smiling. She hadn't expected David to be the type with so many morals when she looked at him. She thought him to be another man in this tournament to win over women and win the jewels. She smiled, a new look on her roommate. She hoped he would win his round in the morning. She'd but sorely upset if he didn't but then she wouldn't have to worry about hurt him herself.

Carter hadn't expected Chris to be up so late. He looked like he was hard at work doing something and that was what surprised him. "Oh...Chris...I didn't think you'd be up. If you must know, I was in the ballroom thinking." he lied, "I have to think about who all my opponents are and what I saw out there today. Who do you think is the biggest competition in the coming bout?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:36 pm

"Ballroom thinking?" Chris looked up at him briefly as he rolled up his documents setting them in the desk drawer. "I'd be more inclined to believe that Mr. Lacroix if you weren't sporting a slight bulge and flushed face, but no matter. No one ever said you had to tell your roommate all of your secrets."

Chris yawned as he settled in his bed for sleep. "There won't be many in the morning who can aim worth a damn due to the heavy intoxication from the brothel so I'd say you have a chance of making it another round. Tomorrow's bow and arrow day, the next day is a hunt and the last event is combat. You'll do well. With your stamina and build, I see you as a finalist. That Nate fellow may move on as well but if it comes to straight combat, I'm afraid he might be too small to wield a sword and shield. Still, he could luck up and make the finals, but you or that David fellow are my picks to win it."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Carter hadn't been painfully aware of how hard he really was until Chris pointed it out. He frowned, and looked down, cursing the way his own body and Shawn's had melded together while hiding. "Perhaps I was with a woman. A beautiful one." Carter lied with a smirk, so smoothly one would have thought that he was being honest.

"I don't usually drink and for that I am glad. I will have a hard enough time tomorrow with the bows and arrows being sober. I cannot imagine what it would be like if I were under the impression of a heavy night of drinking. Nathaniel is a little small but if he could take out Jinder with his lance then I am sure that he will have no problems with sword and shield. Depending on who he faces. Ken also looks like he will be a heavy competitor."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Chris scoffed. "Ken's an idiot. He won't last one round with sword and shield, and I think you're giving Nate too much credit. Anyone can knock a big guy off of a horse. Big men have a hard time keeping a decent center of gravity and when they move, their lack of speed works to a disadvantage. I suspect Nate will be the one to beat in the bow comp though."

Chris yawned. "It matters not to me who wins. Not my kingdom and when it's over I plan to go home before Hunter decides my home is worth conquering. You should have let your beloved woman finish the job. You'd have slept much better. I would volunteer to help, but I don't my body could compare to the woman who did that to you," he snorted, making a joke in his own way. "Sleep good my good man. Dawn approaches."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Carter listened to Chris's words and let out a yawn as he sank into the comfortable mattress. "You can't compare...no one compares..." he smiled softly, ignoring all talk of the competition. He fell into a comfortable sleep, no dreams haunting his brain.

Nolee was out of bed to change long before David was awake and downstairs long before the other competitors. She was dressed in riding clothes, not the ones she would have preferred to be in, but riding clothes none the less. In her hand was her favorite bow, one that she had made herself when she and Carter were still children. She had told her brother she had lost it when in all actuallity she kept it hidden in case any archery tournaments came up across the kingdom. She sat downstairs in the ball room, smiling as the other guests shuffled in, looking tired.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:01 pm

When Shawn was roused awake the next morning, it was by his servant Maryse. She seemed to be in a right state about something or another and when he inquired about it, she shook her head. "Itz nothing to talk about right now my queen now you must hurry. Your husband is already waiting downstairs. He's terribly hungover and not in the best of moodz."

"Oh figures," he mumbled. Shawn quickly got up taking a quick bath and putting on the clothes given to him by Maryse. He would have to skip breakfast but he was certain he could nibble on fruits. He made certain his crown was on properly and not a hair was out of place before leaving the room taking his place at Hunter's side at the foot of the stairs.

"About time you get here," he muttered. "Let us all proceed to the arena." Hunter linked their arms following his guards into the arena. Shawn saw all the warriors sitting on a bench in the ballroom, but he refused to look too hard for fear of locking eyes with the man who was on his mind very early this morning.

---

David yawned as he stumbled in line behind the rest of the crew. "Hey Nate," he yawned. "Not sure I'm feelin' this. 5am is way too early and the air up here is kind of chilly. This is...just not a good scenario all around but I look better than Ken. Just look." David pointed to Ken who almost walked head on into the door. David shook his head. "Poor thing. Oh well..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Carter was surprised he was able to focus on anything as he and the rest of the competitors walked on out for target practice and to be assigned to their living, breathing target. He stifled a laugh at Ken. The poor man wasn't going to make it past the day, Chris was right about that part. Nathanial looked as if he was ready to play, having been the first one out of all of them up. He shook his head. Maybe he did have some stiff competition.

Nolee smiled and laughed heartily at David, "This? This is nothing. I've been up earlier before. And the air feels good, it's a wake up call when you get ready to shoot. I'm glad there is no breeze." she looked at Ken and shook her head, "He won't last the rest of the day. I favor whoever has to face him in target practice."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Shawn and Hunter were seated on their thrones as John Layfield ordered the trumpets to flair. Most of the competitors groaned, the loud noise making their heads hurt even worse.

"About ready Nate?" David asked. He pulled out his own bow practicing his aim. He was pretty decent with a bow since he was used to having to hunt for his supper wild rabbits and other things.

"Attention all competitors! Here are your match ups! In the first round we'll have Nathaniel Rosewood and Heath Slater! Round two, Carter Lacroix and Ken Anderson! Round three, David Otunga and Paul White!..."

"Damn," David muttered. "I so wanted Ken."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Nolee laughed at David's muttering. Surely he would have been able to best Ken this morning. Ken probably didn't know which end of the horse was which at this point. But Paul White? This man was huge. He dwarved everyone, including her brother. She looked for her competition, a young man who looked Irish in descent. He was smaller than most which meant that her competition was going to be harder. She hoped he was slightly intoxicated or that he didn't know how to ride a horse. She let her hand wander over the curve of her bow, smiling, "Oh I'm ready David. Question is if you are."

Carter all but let out a sharp bark of a laugh when he heard who his competition was going to be. Ken? The man was so drunk that he was close to passing out. This would be the easiest competition he had faced so far.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 pm

"I'm as ready as I can be, but you're up first. I get to watch and plan a stretegy while you're the example," he joked. "I know you probably don't need it but good luck. I've heard of Heath. Guy's a great shooter. I heard the guys talking about him last night on our way to the brothel. He did get pretty drunk but he carried himself better than some of the bigger guys so I'd watch out."

"Competitors, mount your steeds. You'll have ten minutes to land as many many hits to your opponent. If you're good enough aim for the flesh but not to kill. Grazing an arm or cheek is double the points," Layfield explained.

Shawn listened for a little while as John explained the rules but his mind kept drifting back to last night's scare fest. He almost got caught with Carter and just the idea of Hunter catching him mid lip lock with another man chilled him to the core. He picked up a grape popping it into his mouth while his husband kissed on him. He wasn't feeling it but like yesterday, it was for show and he must play his part.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Nolee nodded and listened to the rules, mounting the same steed that she had used the day before. She grabbed her bow, wrapping her legs around the horse instead of using the stirrups. It made sure that she had better balance on the horse, unlike if she were to use the stirrups. She managed a few shots to Heaths' armor but when the arrow grazed her arm, leaving small droplets of blood rolling down her arm, she snapped into combat mode. Shooting three arrows simultaneously, she smiled as one grazed his cheek and one grazed his arm, the other burying itself in his leg. She meant no foul by what she had done.

Carter watched the archer, feeling a vague sense that he had seen Nathanial in combat before somewhere. Perhaps he had seen him while hunting or something but it was unusually familiar to someone he knew. Shaking his head, his eyes wandered from the competition to the queen.

He looked strong and handsome today, as he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: