A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Helmsley

Hunter Helmsley

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Shawn sat, eyes glued to his lap while the men before them pleaded with tears in their eyes to the King. Apparently they were starving; their harvests not growing nearly enough crops to make quota for their annual payments to the crown and feed their families. Shawn's heart went out to those men. It's not like they, the nobles, needed that much more food. Their storage bins were packed with food and what was left Hunter was selling to other kingdoms for profit. Their treasury was full, they had plenty of materials to weld weapons--they had everything. His husband was just being cruel for the hell of it and he didn't like it one bit. However it was not his place to speak on such matters so he kept his eyes glued to his lap, focusing on the ruby jewels decorating slender fingers.

"Your Highness I beg of you. Please. Let us keep this portion of our harvest or else we'll have nothing," the peasant pleaded. "I have a family--we both do. At least six children between the two of us and wives who need to eat as well."

Hunter sat, face neither compassionate nor hate filled. He merely looked unconcerned and with a lazy wave of his hand, the two pleading men were dragged off the court and out of the doors. Shawn cut his husband a nasty look. "You did not have to seem so unconcerned your Highness," he mocked. "They're starving. It isn't as if we want for much. We have everything. Why not show the people you care a little even if you do not care at all?"

Hunter chuckled, always amused by his wife's concern for those beneath them. "They should get more land then. Without their payments we would not have all of this," he said, waving his hand about the room as if to say the people were responsible for the lavish castle.

"Oh come off it sire," he scoffed. "We hardly need all of this and last I checked, it is your responsibility as King to look out for the people. What you're doing is borderline tyrannical and i want no part of it!"

Hunter reached over to take his wife's hand but Shawn snatched it away. Hunter rolled his eyes. He was growing mighty impatient with his impudent wife. "As my queen you will hold your tongue and let me run my kingdom as I see fit. Understood?" Shawn didn't say anything which made Hunter twitch. "Do you..." He snatched the queen's arm, yanking him closer. "Understand me?"

Shawn nodded, cursing the day his parents thought to give him away to the honorable asshole that is King Helmsley. There were many others yet because the asshole had the most money they figured Shawn would be happiest. But that was far from the truth. Shawn never cared much for the jewels and lavish things one got being royalty. He really wanted to help the people, something the Helmsley's were never really known for. Sometimes he wondered if his parents thought he could change Hunter and his family. But right now, that change seemed damn near impossible.

Shawn got up from his throne and walked off.

"Where are you going my queen?"

"Out," he snapped. Maryse, Shawn's attendant hurried over to him handing him his cloak.

"Monsieur Shawn, my queen, may I accompany you? It's for your own safety," she asked, head bowed out of respect.

"Please do," Shawn said with a smile.

"If you try to run away," Hunter began, voice hinting at amusement, "I'll only find you again and bring you back like i always do. Then i will proceed to make you hurt in bed until it sinks in that you belong to me."

Shawn swallowed his cheek, forcing himself to calm down. "I'm going to be with the people for a while. No one will recognize me. I merely wish to purchase a few items in hopes of helping them where you will not."

"Very well. See you in a few hours."

Shawn grabbed his cloak and without another word he stormed out of the castle for the marketplace, eyes filled with angry tears. He hated his husband and he prayed to God that someday someone would put him in his place.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Carter Lacroix had always dreamed of becoming a knight. But since King Hunters reign had started and since Carter's father Harris had fled the kingdom for some unknown reason, Carter had found himself working as a blacksmith to supply food to his young sister, Nolee. Since their mother had died from illness, it was the only way they had to make money. Sure, Nolee helped as much as she could by baking but without the proper tools needed for her to bake, she couldn't do much.

Wiping the sweat from his brow as he worked, Carter cursed the heat of the day. It would be another hour or half before he was done with this sword, supposedly for the king himself, and continued with some other work. He hated days like this. The heat outside was already enough to sicken a man but the heat of the furnace just added to it. He often found himself wishing that the tyranny of their current leader would end. He had seen friends starve to death or had been sworn to a life of servitude just for a scrap of meat. There were men and women and children dying off every day and he could not just sit by and let it continue to happen.

But he knew it was a foolish dream. There were no armies that could rival those of King Hunters and no man wanted to help take him down. Carter sat on a nearby bench, waiting for the steel to cool as he looked over the sword. It was his best work yet and if he was vain, he would have claimed it to be the best in the land.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Helmsley

Hunter Helmsley

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Shawn did not take a carriage to the market place. Instead he walked alongside his faithful attendant, his mind racing with thoughts of committing murder in his bedchamber but knowing he would hang for treason should he ever attempt such a thing. But then he also knew he could not kill Hunter. Despite him being such an evil bastard, he loved him. They were joined together in the eyes of the people and God so it was hard for him to completely detach himself from that man. The problem was that they were polar opposites. Hunter was vengeful. Shawn believed in forgiveness. Hunter was inconsiderate towards the people and Shawn was not. Shawn felt mercy in most instances concerning petty theft whereas Hunter chose to chop off a few hands. This always hurt Shawn because he knew that the few peasants that stole only did so because they were hungry or trying to feed their children. It was a sad situation indeed considering they had one of the richest kingdoms in the land.

Shawn let the hood down of his cloak as he walked through the market place. He had handed Maryse his crown to hide in her bag but he kept the royal piece around his forehead. No one recognized him despite the emblem because most people were still hard at work. He came across a stand selling fruit. A few small children stood idly by looking longingly at the fresh red and green apples. Shawn walked over to the stand pulling a few gold coins out of his pocket. "I'd like a basket filled with apples please."

The owner of the stand looked up, eyes wide as they rounded on the piece of jewelry nestled on Shawn's forehead. "My--my queen--"

"Please. Do not draw attention to me. Just fill the basket. It is for those small children. They look so hungry."

The lady nodded, filling a basket as told. "You know my queen," she whispered, "a lot of children are dying each day from hunger. I know it is not your doing, but you are the only hope some of us have left." She smiled passing the basket to Shawn. "Be careful my queen. Fights have broken out in this market place. Men with sticks and swords fighting because they are hungry or fed up with their lives. I do not wish for you to get hurt."

Shawn nodded. "Thank you and...I'm so sorry, but I will do my best." Shawn turned to the children handing them the basket with a smile. "Go now. Before someone takes it."

They looked so happy and immediately took off running looking for their mother to tell the good news. "Monsieur Shawn, zis is horrible. All of these people will starve eef we don't do zomething soon."

"I--I know," he whispered as he continued to walk through the marketplace.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Carter looked over the hilt of the kings new sword, checking it for any mistakes. He knew the king was not so forgiving when it came to people who messed up his things, other than himself of course who was messing up his land, and he didn't want to be put to death for an accident. After he had made sure it was fine, he polished it and sheethed it in a black leather scabbard. He sighed, eyes looking out over the other stalls. His friend Evan was hard at work brushing horses that his family was selling and close to him, his friend Kofi was working even harder to keep the flies from the meat that was being sold. He nodded at them, smiling when he saw his sister walking over to the stand in a simple dress.

"Brother have you finished work for the day?" Nolee smiled, her hand on her brothers shoulder.

"Yes, yes," Carter smiled, "And as of you? How goes the breads and cakes?"

Nolee frowned, "There weren't many to sell today but I sold what I made." she presented the coins to her brother, smiling a bit, "Will they help to buy us food?"

Carter sighed, "If there is food. King Helmsly..." he cut himself off. He didn't oft speak ill of his king for fear of what the guards would do to his family if he did. But they couldn't stop his thoughts. His thoughts were his own.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Shawn continued his stroll through the marketplace. He was starting to run short of coins so he would have to make the last few really count. He never purchased anything for himself. He either purchased meats or breads, giving them to small children he saw standing idly by or gave them to beggars he saw at various street ends.

"My lady, my queen, it iz getting late. We've been gone for almost two hours. Your king will come looking for you eef we do not hurry."

Shawn nodded to his attendant, still walking through the market for stalls that weren't busy. If they weren't busy it meant that either no one could afford to buy or they were simply having a hard time selling even at dangerously low prices. He came to a darker area of the marketplace where blacksmiths shops lurked. He did not bother to go inside of them being as he knew he could not afford to purchase a weapon. He really had no need to purchase any considering Hunter had swords made every month for either himself or his army. He walked by them smiling at one or two people who were staring, pressing a finger to his lips signaling for them to hold their tongue. He still did not wish to be recognized.

The last stall he came across sold jewels and hair pieces. He really didn't need anymore jewels but he loved a good hair piece. So did Hunter, who often told him this when he wasn't being a dick. Sometimes he wondered why he even bothered trying to look beautiful for his king when often times he felt invisible except when the king needed his body.

"Your--Your Highness, would you like something?"

He looked up smiling warmly, yet almost sadly at the young teen girl running the stall. He pointed to a pretty hair clip decorated in the shape of a white lily with a baby blue jewel in the middle. "I'll take that one."

"It's yours my queen. Free of charge," she squeaked, bowing respectfully.

"No. I'll pay for it." Shawn reached into his pocket grabbing the last five gold coins he had left. "Will this cover the cost? If not my attendant will--"

"I'll be takin' those coins sir."

Shawn felt the sharp end of a sword being pressed into his back and he gasped, his body frozen in fear. There were men all around the stand, proceeding to wreck it and take from the little girl. He chanced a side-long glance to his attendant but she was being held by two men. "Please...take my money. All of it but let her go."

"Naa...I don't think so sir. And while we're at it..." Shawn felt the man's hands on his ass and then a squeeze to it. "We'll be takin' ya home as well."

Shawn saw something move out of the corner of his eye and he looked. There was one of the children he gave apples to from earlier. He was crawling underneath the stalls. "I'll get help," he mouthed before quickly crawling off unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 pm

When the stranger had passed by the stalls, buying things from Kofi and others, Carter had felt a sneaking suspicion on who it might be. His sister had been talking to one of her nearby friends about the rumor that the queen was in town. But he couldn't be sure. He couldn't be sure of anything anymore. But when he had seen the royal purple cloak, coupled with the blonde woman walking by the man who was wearing it's side, he knew immediatly that the rumors were true. The queen had come to the village.

He smiled to himself, the rumors of Queen Shawn's beauty and nobility had run deep within the circle of friends that he knew. And to look at him, he could tell it was true. That's why he felt his blood boil when a few of the towns thugs, a man from a long passed Germanic tribe named Dolph leading them, he had decided to rush into action. There they were, a sword pressed to the Queens back and holding onto the handmaiden and the lady who ran the stall, a friend of his named Michelle.

He crossed to where they were, brandishing the sword that he had made for the King. He decided that if the King asked what had become of it, he could simply say that he had protected the queen with it. "Dolph," Carter hissed at the man, "how about you and the rest of your squad let go of him. Now."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 am

When Maryse saw the blonde man's hand on the queen's ass, she risked a good thrashing screaming at him. "Monsieur you do not touch him zat way! Zat is ze queen you ah touching! You will be killed by King Helmsley!"

"The Queen huh?" Dolph removed his sword long enough to spin Shawn around, lips curling into a smile. "Well, well...so it is." He and his friends all shared an inside joke as he bowed mockingly. "Your Highness, had I known you would be in the vicinity I would have dressed better."

Shawn rolled his eyes and in an instant he was grabbed again, sword pointed at his back.

"Please monsieur! Let my queen go--"

A hush came over the group and then Shawn heard a voice, no doubt the person in which the small boy called to help him. He could not turn his head and see the face, but the man sounded strong in his own right. He closed his eyes making a mental note to reward this man in anyway his king would allow should he get out of this unscathed and alive. Alive would be...fantastic.

"Oh shut your pie hole Carter," Swagger yelled. "You're just as poor as the rest of the lot. Do the honorable thing and take while the gettin' is good. The queen's not doing one damn thing to help any of us so why the hell should we keep said queen alive?"

"Yeah, King Helmsley's just going to kill us all anyway. Extortion. The stuff he's making us do and give to him is robbery I tell you," Rey said. Rey was not part of Dolph's gang but he was just like most of the peasants in the area- disgusted with the way things were. He lost a son to fever and was barely able to care for himself or his daughter.

"Face is Carter. Just let us be," Swags sneered. "At least if we're all hanged it'll be for a good cause."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:12 am

"This is NOT a good cause," Carter thundered, his eyes looking over the men. He had thought better of most of them, especially Rey. He knew that he was just upset with the way things were being run but that was no excuse to hurt an innocent. "Think about it. If Hunter were to catch us hurting his wife, we would be hanged. Rey, you have a wife to care for and a daughter. Dolph, you have....whatever it is you and Swagger call yourselves."

He stood between the queen and Dolph, "I may be as poor as the rest of you but I have a sense of honor. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. The good lord willing, we will have a day when we are able to provide for our families. Now what do you boys say? Let him go and I'll let you go."

Dolph sneered, "Make us Lacroix."

"So be it." in a flurry of blades, Carter had the smaller man easily pinned aganist the ground, the tip of his sword at Dolph's throat. He looked at Swagger and Rey out of the corner of his eye before removing the sword. "Get him out of here before I kill him."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:56 am

Shawn did not pay much attention to what was going on. He was too busy saying prayers in his head for his attendants life's, the lady who owned the cart and the man now standing between them. He could not see his face but from the back he looked strong. In the blink of an eye the man called Dolph was lying on his back, sword pressed to his neck. His friends who were with him looked hesitant to take this man on which meant this man was probably a skilled swordsman.

"I'm...sorry Lacroix," Rey said after a while. "I'm just tired of being hungry esse." He turned to the queen as Dolph's friends were helping him up. "Forgive my words Your Majesty," he said bowing low. "It was rude of me."

Shawn said nothing, still frightened and tense from what had just happened. The men took their friend by the arm leading him down the road. Shawn probably should have reported them but knowing Hunter he would oft their head, which he did not want to see despite their actions.

"You are forgiven," he said managing a small smile. He turned to the owner of the cart and finally handed her all the coins he had. "Thank you. I'll wear it proudly. Maybe you'll see me with it on some day in the foreseeable future."

The girl smiled big, running up to the queen kissing his hands. "Hey, it's okay. I don't need to be thanked. Actually...this man..." He turned to Carter, tapping him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir, but, can I get your name?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:01 am

Carter watched his friends leave, listening to Rey's words and smiling with a poliet nod. He understand why he had done what he did. Carter had thought about attacking several a noble who was to crude to share their meal or their money. But this man, the Queen, was not like that. He had heard of Queen Shawn's kindness and as he handed the coins to the girl, he knew that it was true. Before he answered Shawn, however, he knelt and started to help pick up things that Michelle's stand had been removed of.

When he was finished he smiled up at Shawn before downcasting his eyes, still genuflecting. "I'm sorry my queen that I did not answer you sooner but I am Carter Lacroix, the towns blacksmith."

"Carter!" Nolee exclamied as she ran over, "Carter are you..." soon her eyes as well were on the queen and she too was genuflecting. "I didn't know. I'm sorry my queen. Oh please don't tell King Helmsly I was rude!"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:21 am

"Oh...God no. I would never...my child please. You can look me in the eye," he said softly. "Both of you please. I am not so noble as to make ones advert their eyes. I do like seeing the pupils of the ones I'm speaking with. The eyes say a lot about a person."

Shawn looked over at the cart. The young lady was putting everything back in order thanks to Carter, who helped pick it all up. "I should have helped her too Mr. Lacroix, but me... Seems I was only thinking of my life and my attendant."

He looked around for a moment. By now everyone knew who he was and they were watching, whispering in hushed tones over the incident. "I...had no idea things were this bad and I would say I'm sorry for all the suffering you people are having to endure, but I know words mean very little at this point. I am...not as powerful as you all may think and even now I'm probably saying too much."

Shawn felt a tug on his arm and his attendant Maryse, whispering and pleading for him to follow. "Your Majesty we simply must go. Your husband will be here any second now."

"Not yet. Not until I properly thank them." Shawn turned his attention to Carter, trying very hard not to look too closely. Though his face was slightly smudged with coal, he was still very handsome--at the very least handsome enough to make Shawn look whereas before his eyes only looked to Hunter. "Mr. Lacroix, you saved my life. I will see to it that you are given a generous reward."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:32 am

Nolee and Carter stood but didn't look at Shawn for a moment. They were both terrified that the King would be told and they would get in trouble. The last thing they needed was to dishonor the king or queen. When he finally did look, however, Carter was pleased with what he saw. The queen was a handsome man, more handsome than anything she had ever seen in his life. His eyes were the color blue of the sky on a clear day but held troubles behind them. Anyone who looked close enough could see it.

"Do not fret about the stall," smiled Carter softly. "It was my choosing to help Michelle clean it up just as it was my choosing to help you fight of those men. Dolph and Jack are cruel but do not be so quick to judge Rey. As you know it has been hard times for all of us."

At the mention of a reward he hesitated. There were several things he could ask for. But only one came to mind, "Please...if you do nothing else just let my sister have a decent meal."

"Carter!" Nolee exclaimed, "This could be your chance to be a knight and you ask for a meal for me?"

"I am not of high enough ranking to become a knight. At least with you eating I do not chase a foolish dream."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:55 am

Shawn felt his heart break in two. A decent meal for his sister. He was waving a right to knighthood in order to feed his younger sister. Times really were quite hard for the people if strong men like him were waving the right to knighthood just to feed a sibling or spouse. "I can do that. In fact why don't you both--"

Maryse grabbed Shawn pulling him out of the way as a carriage rushed through pulling to a stop near their group. The door to the carriage popped open and out walked Hunter, face twisted in a frown as he looked around the area. All the people gasped, immediately getting to their knees, heads down for fear of their lives. Nolee and Hunter did the same leaving Shawn standing on his own to face the king.

"Get in the carriage Shawn. You're late. It was time for dinner five minutes ago."

Shawn had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. Disrespecting the king in public was an absolute no-no and showed the people that they were not united, something Hunter would hurt him for later if done. "Your Highness, I was in the process of thanking a few people. They saved my life and I owe them for it." Shawn nodded towards Carter and Nolee, both whom remained silent never looking up.

"Saved your life? From what?" he asked skeptically.

"I--your highness if I may," Maryse squeaked. "We were almost robbed sire. Ze thieves held a sword to your wife's back threatening his life but ze young man saved us both. He only asks for a good meal."

Hunter stood there for a moment as if he really were thinking about it. In Shawn's mind, Hunter should have been eager to properly thank a few people but instead he was acting like a jackass. "Fine. I shall send them food from the castle--"

"I wish for them to dine with us," Shawn spoke up.

"Excuse me?"

"I would like it, Your Highness, if you'd allow them to sit with us for dinner. Surely you can't have a problem dining with the man who saved your queen's life?"

Shawn knew he was pushing it because the muscles in Hunter's jaw flexed. If they were anywhere but in public he probably would have yelled at him about holding his tongue but he would not do so in public. He was not that bold as of yet. Instead he bowed his head. "Very well. Come. We're already late."

Hunter held the door open allowing Carter and Nolee to enter the carriage first. Before Shawn could get on, Hunter held him back whispering in his ear, "We'll talk about this in great detail later."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:03 am

Nolee was shocked with the arrival of King Helmsly and even more shocked when Shawn stood up for them. The only experiences with nobility she had never revealed to her brother due to their nature and being afraid what they would do when she told what they had done. But this? A noble had never ever done something so generous for her or her brother in their entire life. She smiled as they were asked to dine with the king and queen and even bigger when they were permitted. She wouldn't deny that she was a small girl with big dreams of living at the castle. After all, what girl didn't wish they were a princess or a queen. Just not to King Helmsly.

She smiled and took Carter's hand as they entered the royal carriage, her hands running over the plush seats. It was nicer than anything she had ever seen and she made mental not to take it all in.

While his sister took in the carriage, however, Carter took in the nature of King Helmsly and Queen Shawn. There was something not quite right. Though he looked and sounded powerful, there was a dark and sinister air about the king. One that Carter didn't like. Lucky that he had kept the sword in one hand, he bowed his head as they sat in the carriage. "My king, I was to present you with this anyways." he said, handing over the sword.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:38 am

The ride back to the castle seemed to take forever, at least in Shawn's mind. Though his king held firm to his hand as if they were so in love, Shawn hardly felt anything but contempt for him at the moment. Sure he loved Hunter with all his heart but in the last year or so he felt that love teetering on a scale. Every time Hunter did something cruel it would tear a piece of that love away. Shawn only looked up to see Carter present Hunter with a sword, the same one used to save his life.

Hunter took hold of the sword weighing it in the palm of his hands. It felt perfect; his skull emblem outlined with jewels on the handle. "Well, well. Impressive," he said. "I shall see to it that you're paid in full for the sword. Seems like you're just racking up on rewards today. Next you'll be winning over my wife," he joked.

Shawn however, did not find this very funny but he held it in thinking to himself that sometimes he wished someone else would win him over.

The carriage pulled to a stop in front of the castle, the footmen moving quickly to help them out. "Attendants will show you to a place where you can wash up," Hunter said, looping his arm with Shawn's. "Meanwhile my wife and I will join you for dinner in roughly ten-fifteen minutes. Depends on how long it takes us to chat about the day's events."

Shawn knew where this was going, but he managed a smile anyway before he was lead inside the castle towards their bedroom. He was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 am

Nolee smiled as she held her brothers hand, eyes drifting about the castle. She wanted to explore, to see what mere peasants like herself and her brother never got to see. But she knew she couldn't. She knew it was fruitless endeavor and that she should just follow the servant who was leading them to a washing basin. "Can you believe this? Isn't it wonderful?" Nolee smiled at Carter.

"Yes he is," Carter nodded to himself more so than Nolee.

"He? Carter of whom do you speak?" Nolee asked puzzled, splashing water on her face. "Surely not..." she was still before she turned to him. "Banish the thought from your head."

"What th-"

"Don't crack wise about this Carter," Nolee huffed, "This is serious! He's...he's the queen and we're just peasants here because you saved him."

"Don't you think I know that darling sister?" Carter replied as he washed the dirt from his face, "Thinking the queen is beautiful cannot get me into danger. The king cannot take my thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 am

Once they were inside the bedroom, Shawn removed the cloak from his body tossing it aside. And now he waited for Hunter's wrath.

"Robbed? Someone seriously tried to rob you?"

"Yes, my king. Why would I lie about something so serious?" he huffed. "Surely you saw the mess that was made."

"Yes, yes I did, but had you stayed home instead of storming out like you always do when things do not go your way then you would not have needed saving in the first place!" he growled, grabbing Shawn and shoving him hard against the wall.

Shawn gasped, his eyes closing firmly. Hunter had never hit him, but there were moments when he feared he would do it. This was one of those moments.

"So what does he wish for?" Hunter asked, raising Shawn's arms pulling the shirt off of him.

"Hunter--my king wait--"

"Silence!" he warned, working to get Shawn out of his pants. "Tell me what does he wish for. I must also pay him for the sword. It's a beauty and I must be somewhat fair about his reward considering such a wonderful gift to his royal highness."

Shawn turned his head not really feeling it as Hunter nipped at his neck, biting down and leaving a mark of ownership as he always put it. "He--he wishes to be a knight my king."

Hunter stopped his assault long enough to frown at his wife. "A knight you say? That's never going to happen," he smirked before kicking his own britches down, hoisting Shawn up against the wall.

"Hunter--if you truly loved me you would consider it," he said coldly. "You treat me like a piece of meat rather than your wife. Does my life really mean so little to you?" He was once again pushing his luck but he didn't care. He was so tired of this. Every time he angered Hunter, instead of beating him he would do this or yell at him until he cried or begged for forgiveness. Everything was getting old and yet he could not do a damn thing about it.

Hunter rolled his eyes before pushing his way inside of Shawn, not bothering to prep. Shawn gasped, tears filling his eyes as Hunter moved in and out roughly. "My--my king--God it--"

"Yes, yes but don't worry," he said soothingly, pressing a kiss to his lips. "It always feels good eventually right? And I needed a quickie. It's been a long day." Hunter forced Shawn's arms over his head, holding them there as he nailed him with thrust after hard thrust relishing the feel of his tight heat and the cries of both pain and pleasure from his wife. "Yes, fuck yes...almost there my love..."

Shawn kept his eyes clinched shut as waves of pleasure hit him through the pains. He wished he could hold back any and all sounds but his body wouldn't allow it. "My--my king..." He too was almost there but before Hunter could release, he would once again say the same prayer he said every time they had sex. He absolutely refused to give Hunter a heir and so far, the God above had yielded to his plea.

He felt Hunter's release burn his insides as they both cried out from release. Hunter let him fall, Shawn's shaky legs barely holding him up against the wall. "Get changed," Hunter said. "I shall see you down for dinner in five." And with that he walked out, smug look on his face as he fixed his clothes for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:27 am

Carter had been the first to hear the noises of rough love making as he and his sister walked from the area where they had been washing up. He hoped that everything was alright, that the queen was not enduring to much hardship. He was so fragile, Carter hated to think how easily he would break. Stealing a glance at Nolee, he himself frowned when he saw the disturbed look on her face. Unlike some peasant women who threw themselves at every noble they could for a few coins, Nolee was untouched. She was pure and Carter intended to make sure she kept that way until she was wed. "He is in pain Carter..."

"Yes...some men are...rough when they make love..." Carter said, clearing his throat as he thought about how to word it.

"How can it be called making love then?" Nolee questioned as they stood in the large dining hall.

"Do not ask me," frowned Carter, "I've never been rough with a lover. Always gentle, always needed." he bowed when he saw the king. "My king! I thank you again for allowing us to be here."

"Yes my king," Nolee said with a poliet curtsy, "it is an honor to dine with you."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:45 am

Hunter finished buttoning up his pants, walking by the peasants looking quite pleased with himself. "It is no trouble at all. We have plenty of food now come. Take your seat and be sure to eat your fill. What's left, you will be allowed to take with you or else my queen will make an unnecessary fuss I do not have time to entertain."

Hunter took his seat at the head of the table motioning for Nolee and Carter to sit as well. Food was being brought out as they sat while Hunter looked on impatiently.

He didn't have to wait much longer before his wife was seen coming towards him. He had taken a quick rinse off and was now wearing blacks slacks and a red satin shirt. Over it was another fine cloak which ruby color matched the ruby that sat in the middle of his head dress.

Hunter stood taking his hand and kissing it, a smug smile on his face. Shawn wished to God that he could slap the smug grin right off of it but he must play his part, especially in front of guests. Sadly, he forced a warm smile taking his seat next to Hunter, face glowing from their exerts. His neck hurt and was betting there was a large hickey on his neck. Hunter always did this. Loved to mark him like he was some kind of toy, but he hoped the cloak and shirt hid the marks well enough.

As their plates were being filled, Hunter watched the two peasants. Neither one looked like much of anything, but he had to admit there was something noble about Carter. Maybe it was his fine build or the way he carried himself. "So tell me about yourselves. I do not remember getting full names."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:50 am

Nolee smiled, almost salivating at the foods that were brought out. She bit her lip, trying to remain lady like. She had to remind herself that here she was not a blacksmith's sister but just another peasant, and a lady at that. She timidly started to eat, looking up at the king as he spoke. Before she could answer, however, her brother had done so for her.

"I am Carter Lacroix and she is my younger sister, Nolee. I am but a humble blacksmith who served his duty to his country by saving the queen," Carter nodded with a simple bow of his head.

Nolee nodded, "Right...right my name is Nolee Lacroix. I make breads and cakes and sell them to the good townsfolk. Though, business has been a little slow in the previous months..." she noticed the warning glance she recieved from Carter before continuing, "That is a beautiful head dress you are wearing my queen."

"Forgive her," Carter chuckled, "my sister has always been a dreamer, one who wishes for things that she cannot have."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:04 am

Shawn could not help but smile at his guests. The humble Carter and his sister, the very pretty and curious Nolee Lacroix. They were quite the pair and he admired Carter so much for being a real man by looking out for his sister.

"There's nothing wrong with dreaming big," Hunter said. He took a sip of his drink waving his hand about. "Of course, I never dreamed of having such things, but one doesn't when they're born and bred into it."

Shawn bit his lip this time instead of rolling his eyes. His husband almost always had to gloat in front of guests as if it were that big of a deal he was a rich tyrant. That's why Shawn was so grateful for the compliment from Nolee. It took his mind off of the pain he felt in his legs and...elsewhere as well as ideas of smothering his husband in bed. "Thank you Miss Lacroix. I'll see to it that you get a similar one before you leave here tonight. I have plenty of them."

"Speaking of gifts," Hunter began, "I hear you were interested in becoming a knight. I do not give those titles out freely, but nonetheless I merely wish to confirm it."

Shawn shot Hunter a confused look. A moment ago amidst rough sex he all but refused to make Carter a knight so was he having a change of heart?
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:12 am

Nolee bit her lip, close to saying something to Hunter until Shawn's statement roused her from it. She turned almost as red as the rubies in his headdress before shaking her head, "Oh I couldn't my queen. I couldn't do them justice like you do. And such beautiful things have no belonging with such a poor girl. They would merely end up stolen from me, no matter how hard I tried to protect them..."

Carter was silent for a moment, looking at Hunter and feeling foolish. Here he was, just a peasant boy sitting before the king and reveling in the fact that he got to eat with royalty when his dream was brought up. He had felt foolish when Nolee told the queen in the town square but now here at dinner he felt as if he never should have even told his sister such things if he would have known they would have gotten back to King Hunter.

He chewed a piece of meat, reveling in it's taste before nodding as he swallowed, "Yes sir. I wish, with all my heart, to be a knight so that I can protect the good people of this town from men who wish to do it harm."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:23 am

Shawn's initial thought was that this man was more of a man than his own lover the king and to keep from smiling smugly at his own inside thought, he tore into his asparagus eating quietly. He could understand why Nolee would not want such a thing to be stolen. His headdresses were very expensive and with the way people were acting in the marketplace, he was certain someone would kill her over simple jewels to barter for food or clean water.

"I see," Hunter said. "Well I must say it's an honorable dream to have. After today's fiasco you can clearly see we are in need of good knights. However one must earn that title. If you think you have what it takes, then you'll be the first to know. I am hosting a tournament in two week's time. During the tournament those who qualify will be allowed to stay here within these walls. There will be men from all over the kingdom and others. Winner can either become a knight or walk away with a healthy sum of jewels to take back to his homeland. As an added bonus one receives a kiss from my wife the queen. I shall send out fliers tomorrow."

Shawn knew nothing of this tournament but of course, his husband never told him any business or such until the last minute. He held his tongue once more, ticked off that his husband kept him in the dark. However, since his husband saw fit to use him in such a way he would make sure to kiss the winner with every ounce of passion he had in him, until the winner practically begged him to bed him.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:29 am

Carter's eyes grew wide at a mention of a tournament and so did Nolee's. However, each was for a different reason. Where as Carter wanted to win this tournament to become a knight for King Helmsly, Nolee didn't want him in it at all. "Brother," Nolee spoke up, "this could be dangerous, you could die..."

Carter looked at her, "Darling sister, I am a skilled swordsman and even skilled with a lance. Surely you think that I could win this tournament?"

"And if you can't? What happens to you if you lose? What will become of me if you lose?" Nolee softly said. "Think this over before you fool heartedly rush in."

"Nolee," sighed Carter. "I do not tell you that your wish to be a lady of the court is fool hearty, please don't tell me that my dream to become a knight is. And if on the off chance I do die, I will make sure that you are well protected. Evan and Kofi would surely look after you, as would Father Lawler." This tournament had the blood pumping through his veins. But even more so than that, he believed was the mention of a kiss from Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 am

As the brother and sister quarreled among themselves Shawn pulled Hunter closer hissing in his ear. "A kiss? You're promising a kiss and you didn't even tell me about it?"

"I figured you wouldn't mind locking lips with someone else," he said dryly. "You seem displeased these days when kissing my perfect lips."

"That's because you're a total ass," he mumbled.

Hunter reached for Shawn's thigh under the table giving it a light squeeze before his hand inched higher nestling comfortably between his legs. "And you have a perfect one now do be a good wife. You must know men from all over dream of kissing those lips only I have the pleasure of tasting each day and night. I'm sure men will fight that much harder to win."

Shawn looked away pushing his plate forward. He was done with dinner and wished to retire for the evening, but he would see his guests out first.

"The tournament is dangerous, but knights must be fearless. If it makes you feel any better Miss Lacroix, we take precautions. I've only ever had one person to die in my tournament and it was his own doing. He took things a bit too far and lost his head."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death or Dishonor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: