A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:31 pm

"It's not a war yet," Chris corrected. "But we're planning just in case. I know not all of the details, but apparently Hunter's done something to piss off King and Queen Jeff and Karen Jarrett."

"Yes," Ric nodded. "Jeff's heavily influenced by his hot headed wife so war is possible."

"We're not telling the villiagers," Randy added. "We never do because Hunter's real good about taking the fight to them. Should a war break out, we'll be marching north."

"Yes so you had better enjoy your one woman," Ric added. "Since you're not the type to take spoils of war, you will go horny for weeks."

---

Husky laughed, twirling her around. The foxtrot was changing and the waltz was up next. "I'm pretty clumsy too my lady. I drop things all of the time which is why I used to get punished hardcore when I first began my job here. I...get so nervous and then I can't hope to do anything right."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Carter nodded, "Well I will enjoy my one woman. And I hope that you men will be kind when thinking about the spoils of war. God knows that it is a sin to force any woman to do anything she is not willing to do," he said with a knowing look at all of them.

Nolee frowned slightly, one of her hands coming up to touch his face as they danced, "Punished? Why, that's no way to treat a man such as yourself. If I was a queen, you would be my favorite servant. Perhaps even my king."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Chris shrugged. "We all generally find brothels or use women who practically throw themselves at us. It's the guys like Kurt, the barbaric killers who take, but he's dead so..."

Ric shook his head. "I'm tired of talks of war and death." He put his goblet down and fixed his collar. "I want women and lots of them so if you'll excuse me, Ric's going on a hunt."

Randy shook his head. "I'm going with him because Ric's...a handful."

Chris watched them all leave before getting his things together. "I'm retiring for the night. Sir Carter, congratulations. I'll see you soon in our first meeting of the Knights of Terah. That probably won't be until tomorrow night. Enjoy your evening."

---

Husky smiled, leaning into the warm touch. He caught himself then looked down. "My--my lady I do not wish to be king. It is too much trouble. I have simple dreams. I want to be like my parents and cook for royalty...well...*winces* Nice royals who do not feel the need to flog those who mess up."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Carter was torn. He loved Shawn and wanted to be with only him. But there was a burning in his loins that he knew the queen could not and would not fill. He decided that he would dance with the queen first, ask if Shawn would be to terribly upset with him if he made love with a harlot. He knew that he didn't have to but he didn't want to upset the queen.

Nolee smiled, "My simple dream is obvious. I wish to marry, yes, but I want to be a warrior..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Shawn waved goodbye to Trish and headed over to the refreshment table where Lawrence had set it up so beautifully. He picked up a passion fruit smiling big at the memory of sharing one with Carter. He also grabbed a small goblet of wine and ate alone thankful for the small break. He was tired of gossip and war talk. He just wished to indulge himself and be done with all the drama.

---

"A warrior? Well, you would do well at it my lady. You are fierce. Maybe some noble some place else would love a warrior woman like you. I don't reckon you'll be here all your life. You'll want to see the rest of the world."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Carter walked over and sat next to Shawn with a tankard of ale, "My queen! I thought that we had promised a dance together...and...and I have something to ask of you. Do...do you think anyone would be upset if I were to consort with a harlot later?"

Nolee smiled, "I do want to see the world. I have heard of it's wonders and I hope to see them all. But...this world means nothing if you don't have someone to share your adventures with..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Shawn almost choked on his drink. When Carter spoke of a harlot, it was the cutest thing ever because it was so honest. "My good knight, you are free to do as you please unless told otherwise. You are a single man so no one would look down upon you." He downed more of his drink. "I will dance with you whenever you are ready. I still have to show you around the castle but I can do that tomorrow if it pleases you."

---

"Yes, my lady. You are right. I would think life anywhere is more fun when you have someone to fail or succeed with. Surely your dreams will come true someday." Husky spun her around leading her into another dance. "I think you will suceed Nolee. You will get everything you desire. You are too strong of person in body and mind."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Carter nodded and smiled, "I shall have the tour tomorrow and the dance now." he took Shawn's hand and led him in the dance this time. "I remember the first time we danced together...I was so clumsy."

Nolee teared up a bit but pushed her lips against Husky's for a mind searing kiss, "I...I wish to succeed and fail only with you Lawerence..." she softly said, breaking apart.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 am

Shawn smiled as Carter's arm slid around his waist. "It's okay Lacroix. Even if you are still a bit clumsy, I will not mind it at all. You are a joy to dance with. I do hope your evening has been lovely."

---

Husky's eyes closed as Nolee's lips met his and after a moment he returned the kiss smiling stupidly afterwards. "My--my lady. I...really like you. I cannot go just yet for I have not earned the right to leave on my own, but...I would travel far and wide with you."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:23 am

Carter frowned, "I...I did not enjoy speaking to some of the others. There...there views on women..."

Nolee nodded, "I...I understand Lawerence. I hope one day they allow you to leave on your own..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:39 am

"I'm sorry Carter. They're...well crude noblemen. I do not think they've ever thought much of women or men for that matter in posistions such as the one I am burdened with. Please do not let them deter you. They've always been thay way and trust me. They are not the only ones."

---

Husky nodded. "Oh I believe in my heart that I will get to leave. I have been doing real well lately and I hear whispers of war. If Hunter leaves for war surely the queen will release me."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:07 am

Carter nodded as they moved around the dancefloor. "Is it just me, my queen, or have you gotten more graceful over time?"

Nolee smiled and nodded, "Perhaps there will be something good to come out of war..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:17 am

Shawn blushed, but never took his eyes off of Carter. He was enjoying himself too much and since Hunter was not looking, he felt more relaxed. "My good sir, it is not I who has become more graceful. It's merely my partner is a good leader." He grinned big as he was twirled around, the others in the room seemingly fading from view.

---

"My...my lady I must confess. I...often times wish Hunter would lose at war."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:26 am

"Perhaps it is simply I have gotten more graceful," Carter laughed. As the song was over, he did not wish to let go of Shawn. "I...I asked you about the harlot for...reasons. May I still go?"

Nolee nodded, "I think all of us do Husky. Yes, it is treasonous. But...but it is how we all feel inside."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:34 am

"Carter, you are a free man. There is nothing keeping you from taking care of your needs--all of them." He smiled, dropping his hands from around him. "Go. If I am still awake when you return, i will show you to your new room. If not Maryse will have that honor." He bowed. "I enjoyed my dance Mr. Lacroix."

---

Husky let out a relieved sigh as he led Nolee off of the dance floor. He needed to start cleaning up. "Don't get me wrong my lady. I think highly of some of the nobles. I appreciate how the king keeps us safe but surely it does not have to be at the cost of villager's well being? They hardly have any food. I heard the queen arguing with him about it a few nights ago. It got very heated."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 am

Carter nodded, bowing before heading over where Ric and Randall were talking. "You all mentioned hitting the brothels...I would like to join you..."

Nolee sighed, "Trust me, I know first hand what that is like. I...wait...why were they arguing a few nights ago?" she did not remember this at the tournament, perhaps it was away from everyone elses ears.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:49 am

Randy spun around, a sly smirk on his face. "Well, well Sir Lacroix. Wonder what made you change your mind?" he asked, eyes dropping to look at his crotch momentarily.

Ric lit up like a light bulb. "Come on. There ain't but one place to go for the best women around--Mike's joint."

Ric led them out of the castle waving goodbye to Hunter for the night even though they knew he would probably join them later.

---

Husky sighed, lowering his voice as they both carried trays to the kitchens. "Well you did not hear this from me. Remember the day Drew was put out of the tournament? The king decided his queen would prefer to have him as a slave; personal slave because he claimed he saw Shawn staring at him longingly in during the joust. Shawn blew up at him about pointless gifts and pretty much told the king he should gift his villagers a portion of their grain from the grainery and fruit so that they would not starve to death. I...do not think the things I heard next were the wonderful throws of passion."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:53 am

Carter followed the others, "Mind you, I've never been to a brothel before. I have no idea what I'm doing. Nor...nor have I made love before..." he finally admitted as he followed them.

Nolee frowned, "That is awful." he couldn't tell Husky that it wasn't Drew that Shawn had been looking at but her brother. "Husky...are you ever frightened that Hunter will hurt you? I remember the first ball here...when we first met. He...he kicked you after you started kissing his feet...it looked like it hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:03 am

Both men stopped in their tracks staring at Carter. "Never. You've seriously never taken a women before in you life?" Ric asked, eyes wide with shock.

Randy looked too disturbed to even comment but after a moment he finally managed to keep walking. "Well I suppose better late than never. Mike has some of the best whores around. They'll do anything you ask, even fuck you if that's your turn on," Randy chuckled.

They walked a little ways more until they were being greeted by two ladies with huge breasts, topless as they held the door open. "Welcome to Miz's," they crooned.

Randy nodded leading them inside the place.

"Gentlemen, you guys are my absolute favorites. What will it be tonight?" Mike asked. When his eyes finally rounded on Carter he had to fight to hold back his laugh.

---

Husky set the trays down in the sink. "Yes my lady. I am terrified of him. He's so cruel sometimes, even to his own wife. If he has it in him to hurt a man as pure as his beloved queen then I fear he would go even farther with a lowly servant. That is the way it works around here Miss Lacroix."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 am

Carter saw the look Mike gave him and gave a return look as if to say shut up I'm only here because I need to prove I can hang with the big boys. He looked at Ric and Randall, "What do you guys recommend? Seeing as how I've never done this before?" occassionally his eyes darted over to the women and he licked his bottom lip.

Nolee frowned, "If he were to ever hurt you in my presence...I don't think that I could handle that. You are to sweet...to kind..." she glanced at the clock that hung in the palace ballroom, sighing, "You must be ready to clean up...I will find my way to my room. Lawerence...visit me tomorrow? We can go for a ride or you can teach me to cook."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:22 am

Mike grinned unable to hold it in anymore and put it off as him finding the group amusing rather than his downright amusement at inexperienced Lacroix. "Well the king sampled my newest blonde Kelly. She's quite the treat. I also have the ever so popular Bella Twins for twice the fun. If you'd rather have a more voluptuous woman, I have the likes of darling Vikki. Some of...like Mr. Randall, prefer the company of men. I have those too. Cody, Johnny, and Martin are all up for grabs so what'll it be gents?"

Ric threw down a bag which held 500 gold. "I want the lovely lady I had the other night. Debra. She had great legs and great boobs. I'll take the twins as well."

Randy smirked. "Cody will do for me."

"Alright." Mike penciled them in. "Help yourselves," he said as they headed to the back. "And you. Who do you want?"

---

Husky decided to be bold and quickly grabbed her for a hug. He placed a quick kiss to her lips. "There are horses we are permitted to ride. Perhaps a ride early in the morning before breakfast. And do not worry about me my lady. I am learning what makes him tick and what does not."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:30 am

"I...I have a preference for men," he nodded, "A...a darling blonde if you have one." He knew that Micheal would know how unexperienced he truly was. Carter gulped, "I'll take a blonde gentleman if you have them..."

Nolee squeaked in surprise before throwing her arms around Husky for a hug and quickly returning the kiss. "I would love to go horseback riding. I shall see you after breakfast on the morrow."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 am

Mike chuckled as he went through his tablet of names. "I never thought I'd see you here. You've always been so noble and adamant about being with loose men or women. I'm curious as to what made you change your mind but I'm sure you shall reveal that to me another day. Besides best you learn how to fuck properly before you take home a real man as a wife. You'd want to know how to please them." Mike flipped through his books. "Hmm...well there's an Adam. He's got long blonde hair. Sub. Very good with his tongue. There's also a Raphael. Handsome blonde as well."

Mike laughed. "500 gold and stay as long as you like and don't be a fool. Tell them what you like or else they won't know how to please you and vice versa. No go. Third room on the right."

--

Husky smiled big, bowing. "Yes my lady. Sleep good."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:46 am

Carter nodded, fishing the money out of his pocket and laying the sack of gold coins on the table. He walked to the room which was a hue of reds and blacks, before undressing and laying on the bed. He had no idea what to expect to happen.

Nolee headed up to her room, humming to herself as she laid out her clothes for the next day. There was something wonderful about having plans with Lawerence that made her heart sing.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:50 am

Raphael came from behind the curtain, long blonde hair blanketing his face. He smiled warmly at the strong, handsome noble laying before him before crawling over to him. "How do you want it?" he purred, hands running up the strong calfs. "Should I bend over for you my lord? Or do you desire to be taken?" He stood, running his hands all over his naked body before touching his own pulsing length. "Do you want to watch me pleasure myself? Your every wish is my command."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: