A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:28 am

Maryse nodded. "I will. Do be careful. He may not send anyone after you but until you reach friendly landz, and by friendly I mean anti Helmsley, a bounty my be on your head for sure monsieur." She bowed. "Take care. Once ze see your uniform, zey will know not to harm you. Ze Jarrett's may require you to offer them something to prove you're not a spy so think of some way to appeal to zem. Goodbye Carter and I hope you come back someday. My queen...if you do not hurry I fear he may harm himself."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:33 am

Carter nodded and rode off into the dead of night, looking for the place where he was to make his first stop. His side burned in pain but he held strong and kept riding.

Nolee was shocked the next day at the gossip she had heard about the palace. Her brother and the queen had been caught consorting, her brother had been sentenced to death, and now her brother was gone. She felt a rush of emotions, both sad and scared and happy all at the same time. She was in a daze as she served breakfast to King Hunter and a few select nobles that morning.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 am

Hunter was in a foul mood and it didn't help that Jarrett was already making waves. The declaration of war he found under his door that morning meant that neutral kingdoms up north would no doubt turn hostile towards him which meant if Harris or Stephanie did not come through for him, this was going to be a very long bloody war.

He glanced over at his wife as Husky placed breakfast before him. Shawn looked absolutely lifeless and despite two rounds of sex, there was no glow about him at all and his eyes lacked their usual spark that made men fall in love. Hunter did not like this. His wife was pouting over a man who was hardly worth it and it sickened him. "My queen do you not feel good today?" he asked picking up his utensils to eat.

Shawn didn't answer. Instead he stared off into the distance, not reacting at all. Husky observed this and shook his head. It was a sad sight indeed.

"Fine then. Do not answer but nothing changes. Bounty is set for 500,000 gold pieces if he's brought back alive. 200,000 if he's dead." Hunter's eyes rounded on the Lacroix girl and he smirked. "How are you feeling this morning Lacroix? I was going to let you hang in his place but then I realized that he'll come back for you. When he does I plan to kill him. You two if you disobey me. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:52 am

Nolee felt sad for Shawn but intended to stay out of it, until she was spoken to. She almost cringed in fear when it was said he had been thinking her hang in her brothers place. But then when he said that she was going to be used for a bargaining chip and she was to do everything she was told, that made her blood freeze. "Y...yes my king..." she softly curtsied.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:02 am

Hunter dismissed her quickly finishing up his breakfast. When he was done he got up forcing his queen to follow him back into the throne room as he prepared for departure. "There is very little you can get into while I am away. The guards are loyal to us both but why would you run away knowing there's a chance Lacroix will be back?"

He turned to Shawn grinning wickedly as he fixed his belt and grabbed his sword. "Harris is leaving either today or tomorrow. If you run into him, do try and be nice. I promised him something sweet should he deliver. What that something is, well...you'll find out on your own."

Hunter pressed a kiss to Shawn's lips but he did not respond. He merely stood there still as a statue. "Away with you. I'll see you in a few days."

Shawn watched Hunter leave and once he was gone he turned making his way to the hall wandering, seemingly lifeless towards his bedroom.

---

Husky waited for Nolee to return to the kitchen before he asked, "So it's true then? He wanted to off Carter and what of his wife? What of you?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:05 am

Harris had been late of breakfast thanks to his late night activities with Traci, one of the chambermaids. He had just woken up and had already heard tales of Carter and Shawn. It made him smirk. The young man had made love to the Queen. On his way down to breakfast, Harris spied the queen walking sullenly to somewhere and decided to join him. "How was your harlotry last night, my queen?"

Nolee gulped, "He...my brother has escaped yes. Shawn...he seems so lifeless...as for me...he's going to be using me as a bargaining chip. Whatever he tells me to do I am to do it without fail..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 am

Shawn looked over at Harris but could not find the strength to utter any kind of reply. It seemed to take too much effort considering his heart felt so heavy. He kept walking, Harris' comment making him think of last night but he felt so dead inside that tears would not come.

---

Husky groaned. "I do not wish to know what his plans are. For now we have a few days to breath. Surely he cannot harm you too much. He's about to go to war so whatever it is, I am guessing it will be a trap for your brother. Let us hope he does not take the bait until absolutely necessary."

Husky sat buttering some bread. "The queen looks broken my lady for I have never seen such a thing. I could not bear to see you like that. I would surely off myself."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:22 am

Harris smirked, "Look at you, walking like the used harlot you are. I cannot wait until your husband allows me inside that harlot body of yours." he laughed.

Nolee hugged Husky, not bothering to eat. "Oh Lawerence I'm terrified. What if he catches Carter? Surely my brother will hang from the gallows. And what is to become of me if my brother dies...Hunter has no use of me here..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:32 am

Shawn didn't even flinch or twitch at Harris' words. He just couldn't find it in himself to react or even care anymore. So his husband promised Harris his body? If he did not feel so defeated at the moment, he surely would have accused Hunter of being a hypocrite. It was okay for him to allow strangers to fuck him but Carter was the biggest sin ever right? Shawn looked over at Harris, face still void of any emotion. He didn't care anymore. If a whole army wanted to fuck him then so be it. He would lay down and take it. He doubted the pain of 1000 men could compare to the pain he felt right now and the added pain from Harris' words.

---

Husky did not want to admit this, but Nolee had a point. Technically Hunter would not need Nolee after the war unless he made her a slave. But the chances of that were unlikey considering her brother's crimes. "We must hope that he finds a way to help the other side for if Hunter loses this war, then maybe, just maybe there is hope for everyone but especially you and your brother."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:34 am

Harris walked over to him, tracing his jaw line, "I do believe if I were to take you here in the hall way, you would allow it. I shall even allow you to call me by his name when I make you reach peak."

Nolee sobbed, "And if he doesn't Lawerence? Then I shall likely be sentenced to death, burned at the stake or hung or worse!"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:44 am

Shawn looked at him with sad eyes before averting his eyes to the floor. He barely registered the feel of the cool hand tracing his jaw line, but why should he? His husband made it perfectly clear that he was an object to be used. He was not his own person with his own thoughts, ideas, or feelings. He was someone used to show off as a trophy and used later to satisfy bodily needs. Nothing more. Nothing less. He stood there, mind blanking out once more as he saw the sword being shoved in Carter's side tearing another piece of his soul out of him.

---

Husky shook his head. "We do not burn people at the stake. Old tales from another place, but yes, you could be hanged and so could I. You go, I go. We promised each other to be there through thick and thin," he said. "I do not believe your brother is going to die because I pray every night for Hunter's karma. The mighty always fall Nolee and as the saying goes, he who was once on bottom shall rise to the top while the mighty falls. I cannot give up hope yet Nolee. I just...I refuse," he whispered, "for our dreams must come true."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:49 am

Harris backhanded him, shaking his head, "Not yet you harlot. When I claim you, Hunter will know. Who knows perhaps the king will give me pointers on how to make you scream like a snivling brat." he turned on his heel, walking away and towards the horses to ride to Castle Jerrett.

Nolee smiled and kissed Husky sweetly, "Where would I be without you in my life Lawerence? You always seem to know the right thing to say to me when I am feeling down."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:04 am

Shawn's head turned from the impact but he stood stock still, his face stinging from the action. Where was the fight? Where was the defiance? He felt nothing. An action like that should have lit a fire in him for he was known for his fiesty attitude, but not even that could get a rise out of him. Instead he turned, walking slowly into his bedroom where he collapsed on the bed, his body sore all over. He closed his eyes wishing for death because anything beat the pain he was in.

---

Husky kissed her back, hugging her tightly. "I do not know what to say most times my love. I am simply sharing with you thoughts that often cross my mind and many other servants in this castle. We all wish for Hunter to be dethroned and we refuse to give up hope. Without hope or love, there is nothing." He kissed her again. "We will help each other keep our heads up and the villagers will keep us informed. This kind of gossip will surely lead to your brother's whereabouts."

---

Days passed and Jarrett was getting worried. There were rumors that an assassin was after him and his security had been doubled. Meanwhile there was also very nasty rumors floating around about Hunter's missing guard. He hoped to find out which versions of stories were true soon because in a few days time his troops would be marching south.

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:15 am

"They are still your thoughts," Nolee smiled, resting her head on his shoulder. "Can I go back to rest? I wish not to be up anymore..."

Carter had finally made his way to castle Jarrett. He limped to the door, looking at the guards who let him in with little fuss. He collapsed onto the floor, landing on one knee as he saw the thrones come into focus.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Husky claimed her lips for a kiss. "You do not ever need my permission to do anything. Rest away love. I am going to finish preparing meals for the queen. Whenever Hunter is away the staff gets a break. Tomorrow I plan to go into town. I do hope you will accompany me."

---

Jeff and Karen both looked up, eyes wide as the man crawled closer to them. Karen did not know who he was but when her eyes rounded on the crest molded into his armor she immediately frowned. "Seize him!"

"No wait!" Jeff said, holding up his hand. Jeff stepped down from his throne standing over Carter. He nodded to the guards who both quickly stood Carter up. "Ah remember you. You were the one apologizing for King Helmsley's actions. State your name knight and tell me the purpose of your intrusion."

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Nolee yawned and nodded, "Of course. I can introduce you to some of my friends. They will be welcome to have another member to our merry band of misfits." she giggled before standing and walking towards her room.

Carter looked up, "My...my name is Carter Lacroix." he sat up enough for Jeff and Karen to see the sewn up cut in his side. "I defied an order set forth by Hunter who meant for me to be put to death. With the help of a good friend, I managed to escape with my life. He means to be here within days for war. I know what he's planning and I can help you."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:09 am

Jeff looked over at his wife who was suddenly intrigued by it all. She waved her hand and the guards held Carter upright while she studied him for signs of lies. For all she knew Hunter probably did a number on him on purpose and sent him here to destroy them from in inside out. However, he was pretty banged up; face was swollen and blood had dried through the carefully wrapped bandage around his side.

"You say you know what he's planning?" Jeff asked again.

"You look pretty banged up," Karen said lazily. "How do we know it's not some trick? And if you're really here to help us then there must be a very good reason why you've decided to offer your services." She smiled wickedly. "What did you do to warrant such a beating from Helmsley? I want the whole truth or we will treat as a prisoner of war and behead you tomorrow at noon."

Jeff looked absolutely horrified but like his wife, they had to be sure. Hunter was a sneaky bastard so unless Carter's story added up he would have no choice but to execute him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:55 am

Carter took a deep breath, "I was in love with his queen, Shawn. I despised the way that Hunter treated him and...and I made love to his queen. Shawn and I are in love. Hunter was going to have me killed for my lust for his wife...Maryse, one of Shawn's handmaidens helped me. She sent me to find you. To get help for the kingdom. I have heard tales of your prosperous and loved kingdom. I...I just wish to have Hunter dethroned..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Karen and Jeff both stared at Carter in disbelief. They just could not believe Carter had the balls to fuck the King's wife. They both suspected about a year ago that Hunter was a brute. They had come down for Shawn's birthday since Jeff and Shawn had always been good friends. Jeff noticed several bruises on Shawn's arm and he would all but flinch whenever he walked. Jeff remembered asking him during one of their dances what was wrong, but Shawn lied. He claimed everything was alright but the eyes never lie and did he ever have those lying eyes.

"So wait...you actually SLEPT with Shawn?" Karen repeated. "My goodness you two are like rebellious teens," Karen said, her voice showing signs of amusement. "Silly knight. You were once a peasant and she is married to a king. Shawn will be ruined if this ever gets out and for the sake of embarrassing Hunter I should spread the word."

Jeff shook his head. "No, honey wait a second. Let's hear what Hunter has planned before we make a decision." Jeff nodded to Carter. "It's not hard to believe the queen loves another. They fell out of love ages ago but let's hear Hunter's plans."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Carter took a deep breath and nodded, "He plans on going to the McMahons for help through their lands before walking here. He wants to destroy you all. Also, he has sent for an assassin to kill you and your queen..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:48 am

Karen scowled at this. "You mean that is if she lets him. Don't mistake me silly knight, Stephanie is usually pretty well-to-do about doing Helmsley's bidding but word on the street is that she's feeling particularly vengeful lately for you see they are lovers."

Jeff made a face. "Honey, we don't know for sure--"

"Oh come off it Jarrett!" Karen said lazily, fanning herself. "Too many women say otherwise and I wouldn't put it past that harlot to have spread the word herself to discredit the queen and embarrass Hunter. She wants him as a husband."

"Yeah well enough rumors dear," Jeff frowned. "We have too much to do." Jeff stared at Carter for a long time before he finally nodded. "Knight I will take your word for all of this but for now you need rest. My guards will show you to a room while my wife and I confer alone. Assassins are the least of my worries. I doubt there's one good enough to take us both."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:28 pm

"Thank you sir," Carter nodded. "I...I just want the best for Shawn. I hope he is alright...I fear he has been harmed more than a man like him should be." he ran a hand through his hair as he was escorted away. So it was true, Stephanie and Hunter were lovers. And yet he had the gall to be angry at Shawn for being someone elses lover for one night. He somehow found himself detesting Hunter more.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Jeff watched him leave and once he was out of sight he groaned. "Hun'ner makes my head hurt."

"Yes, well now we get to finally crush him. Our armies are ready," Karen said with a smirk. "And now that we know where he's coming from we can possibly flank and crush one half of his army in a day's time."

"Maybe," Jeff frowned, "But Hun'ner's not stupid. This assassin has me worried."

Karen got up from her throne and kissed Jeff's lips. "Put it behind you Jarrett. I'm going to bed now. An assassin is nothing to fret over. He'd have to get into the castle and past all our guards first. There's just no way. Now I'll see you in a bit. Don't fret all night."

Jeff waited until Karen was gone before he signaled one of his closet guard over to him. "Hey Allan? Listen to me. Ah know if there's an assassin after me, chances are he's one of the best. Ahm not saying ahm gonna die but if something should happen to Karen and me, ah want you and Carter to work together. We HAVE to win this war or before long, Hun'ner's gonna run the whole east side of the world."

Allan nodded. "Yes your majesty."

"Good. Ahm off to bed now. I have a lot of planning to do over the next couple of days."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Carter settled himself into his room, standing on the balcony. He was worried about the upcoming war, about his sister and Shawn. Silently he took a deep breath and walked over to the bed, falling onto it for a good nights sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:03 pm

The days flew by and before Husky knew it six weeks had gone by without so much as a whisper of Carter's whereabouts or Hunter's. All he knew was that war was inevitable and both sides had already drawn swords so to speak. The mood in the castle was considerably gloomy and he, like most of the staff, could not cheer everyone up no matter how hard they tried. Nolee seemed to be in a funk, but because of her spirit she was not completely depressed. She got up every morning with her head held high determined to make it through another day but could often be seen looking out windows as if to see her brother racing up on a horse.

The queen however, was in a huge funk. No one had been able to get a word out of him, not even his attendant Maryse. He continued to walk around in his daze and refused to see anyone from the village. If they came by requesting an audience and it pertained to food, his closest advisors went ahead and gave three gold coins or a loaf of bread from the stocks to appease them. But the fact that the queen wasn't speaking was hardly the issue. Maryse as well as some of the other staff were concerned about Shawn's eating habits. He hardly ate a thing and yet seemed to be gaining a little weight which was somewhat noticeable considering he had always been a slender man. His complexion was paler and he often sported thin robes, no doubt to cope with feeling hot all the time.

Husky and Maryse sat quietly at the table with Nolee sipping on their ale. It was then that one of the other staff members came running inside. "News! I have news!" he hissed.

Husky looked over at Maryse and Nolee, a hopeful gleam in his eyes. "What is it?" Husky asked.

Velvet sat down at the table with them bursting to get the news out. "My friends...I have heard...Hunter will be home in a day or two. Stephanie is going to let him use her pass. The war will officially begin no less than two weeks time. I...also have other news," she said only she looked anything but happy about it. "The Jarrett's...I hear that--that they're dead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: