A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:04 am

Belle chuckled at the self named 'one man rockband' and his antics for getting men and women alike. She looked to the bags and then to the men with her. "Can we go before I get too pregnant to fly?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Wade laughed and nodded to Justin who grabbed the keys, "We have a private hangar at JFK airport."

"Waaaait," Heath shouted as he ran downstairs, smiling. He threw his arms around Belle, "Love you Bellie."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:58 pm

Belle was almost knocked back by Heath but chuckled and caught herself. She hugged him back tightly and buried her face into his neck. "Love you too Heathie Pie." she pulled back a bit "Now,be sure to eat. Feed the others. Chinese is not a food group." Belle reminded him and suddenly she began to tear up. Laughing she detangled herself from him and turned to Wade. "Ok,we can go now before I cry."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 pm

"Chinese is to a food group!" Heath called off after her. He wasn't going to admit it but he knew without Belle and Wade there to keep him company he was going to be bored.

Wade smiled as he and Belle walked to the limo," You know, you'll get to see him again. And if you think your gonna miss him to bad, we can take him with us."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Belle looked to Wade for a moment and shook her head. "No,the boys will never make it without him" She chuckled and got into the limo with Justin driving.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Wade nodded, "That is true. The boys would miss him."

Justin rolled his eyes, "Please Heath's the most immature out of all of us."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Belle chuckled. "He is not. Besides,with him looking after everyone and Jay cooking you boys should be able to survive." She reasoned though she held her worries to herself. As much as she wanted to get away Belle would miss the guys. As the car started going forward she rested her hand on her stomach absently.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Wade looked over at her, "Love are you feeling okay? YOu keep putting your hand on your stomach."

Justin looked at her hand and then frowned, "Please tell me your not pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:48 pm

"Hmm?" Belle had turned to the window but turned back to Wade with small smile. "Just being protective I suppose." She brushed off whatever concerns he had with a gentle smile. Taking her shoes off she curled her feet under her and leaned against Wade. Turning her attention to Justin,Belle hesitated. Meeting his eyes in the mirror Belle looked to Wade and then back to Justin. "And what if I am?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Justin laughed, "You two having a kid? What sort of life would it had?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Belle glared at Justin viciously. She would not stand for someone mocking a child that was not born yet let alone her child. "What? Mad cause it isn't yours?" The words left Belle's mouth before she could stop them. After she said them she instantly regretted it. "Justin,Im sorry...I didn't mean that."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Justin looked at her and shook his head, looking back at the road and not answering. "I'm glad you and Wade are leaving. I won't have to put up with the two of you belittling me." he pulled up besides Wade's private airstrip and shook his head, "Get the hell out."

"Hey!" Wade shouted, "She's my girl you will treat her with respect!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Belle flinched but knew she deserved what he said and much more. Turning to Wade she shook her head. "It is fine Wade. Really. He is just mad right now and is speaking from anger. I dont blame him." Belle sighed softly and looked at Justin with eyes soft with sadness "Im sorry Justin." Opening the door she let herself of and onto the plane.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Justin didn't let Belle see the tears that were coming to his eyes. He just couldn't if he hoped to keep up this strong act. Slowly he looked down at the wheel.

Wade sighed and ushered Belle out of hte car, "I'm sorry about him..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21