A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+4
Wade Barett
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Belle Moore
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) Empty
PostSubject: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Belle had heard that the owner of the club was going to be there tonight but so far she hadn't seen him. She didn't really know what he looked like because he didn't really come in often but from what those had been here longer told her, he was quiet handsome. Belle swung around a pole on the mainstage before crawling to the edge and letting guys slip ones into her thong. She could feel eyes on her but that wasn't abnormal. All around her other girls were on poles attached to tables for the costumers personal enjoyment. Belle didn't go over unless they personally asked for her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Wade Barett, a man known for his cruelty, entered the strip club that he ran with his two bodyguards, Ezekial Jackson and Husky Harris. It was a decorated place that every man in the city knew for it's women. He only employed the finest women in the world there. And tonight, he was in a mood for the company of a fine woman. He sat in the backroom, waiting on the woman that he had chosen from her file. She had been beautiful, her body marred with tattoos but they didn't take away from her beauty. He sat down, propping his feet up on a table, "Big" Zeke and Husky standing behind him as he took a glass of wine that was given to him.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:00 am

Belle was pulled away by one of the bouncers and told she was requested by the owner. She nodded before pulling on a skirt so short it barely covered her and a tube top. After she changed and put her money where she would get it later the bouncer led her into a back room where 3 men where sitting. Thier size alone scarred her seeing as how she was so small. Glancing at the table she could see her file with papers peeking out and figured thats how he picked her.

"You wanted me sir?" Belle asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:03 am

Wade nodded, crossing his arms across his broad chest. "Aye. Names Wade Barett. I own this club and you, as many women are, were hired on my order." He let his eyes scan her body, a smirk crossing over his rugged face. "You are a very beautiful woman if you do not mind me saying Belle Moore."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:12 am

"I know who you are sir. We all do." Belle tucked her hair behind her ears and actually felt uncomfortable. You would think with men always watching her undress she would be ok with just 3 looking at her but Wade seemed to be doing more than looking. "You can say whatever you want." Belle remarked with a small smile. The back room had many poles and she gestured to them. "Which would you like me on sir?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:15 am

Wade smirked, this woman understand his power and that was often rare in women in this profession. "I am glad that you understand all of this," smirked Wade. He looked over at the poles then back at Belle. "You may pick. I don't want you working on something you're not use to."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:26 am

Belle nodded before walking through the many poles before picking the one right up front and in the middle. Any pole would have done but Belle knew if Wade didn't get the show he wanted she might be fired or he wouldn't asked for her again. Bending down she made sure her high heels were in place before she began spinning around the pole.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:32 am

Wade drank his wine, enjoying the show that the young woman was putting on and the proof showing barely through his black slacks. He turned his head, curious if the two men he had brought with him were enjoying it as well. Zeke was looking at it like it was the last thing he would ever see. But Husky didn't seem to want it.

He shrugged, if Husky didn't then there was going to be more for Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:41 am

Belle slid down to the floor before landing in the splits. Crawling forward a little she offered a sexy smirk before grabbing the pole behind her and working her body back up still facing him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 am

Wade leaned forward, placing his hands on his knees as he watched her. There was something a bit dark about that woman and that was what attracted him.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 am

Belle could feel the eyes on her even more intense than normal and felt the same as they did in the outter club. Still she was paid for a job and she would do it. Going to the top of the pole she hung upside down and worked her way down slowly looking at Wade.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:08 am

Wade bit his lip, watching in intensity. He took the pillow from next to him, holding it over his manhood so that she couldn't tell how excited he was feeling. He didn't like to show emotion to people.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:15 am

After an hour of working the pole Belle crawled towards Wade and knelt at his feet. He could use the pillow to hide himself but she knew all to well he liked what she was doing. "Anything else sir?" She asked in a seductive voice meant for his ears only
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:21 am

"How much do you get paid for a private lap dance?" he smirked, moving the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 am

Belle smirked back as he moved the pillow. "For you sir? On the house." She grinned as she climbed into his lap. Belle leaned forward and whispered into his ear, "Are they staying and watching?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:29 am

He turned his head to Zeke, "You two go enjoy yourselves, no charge." He looked at Belle as they left, "Just you and me beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 am

Belle grinned. "I can see that." Slowly she began to move her hips finding a rhythm that felt good for Wade. She was good at what she did and normally could set a rhythm that satisfied most costumers but with Wade she had the feeling he was used to dominating. Slowly she began to move her hips faster against him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:35 am

Wade grunted, loving the feeling that she was sending through his waist. He licked his lips and put a hand on her arm, "Wow...this is wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 am

Belle smiled down to Wade still working her hips against him. "I work here for a reason." She hinted before leaning forward for more leverage
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:39 am

"Because you're amazing at it," Wade grunted again.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:43 am

"I can tell." Belle worked her hips harder slidding up and down Wade. Her skirt was slowly rising to above her hips and she couldn't deny it felt good to her too.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:48 am

Wade pulled her into his laps, "What all extra perks does the boss of this place get?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:51 am

"Whatever he wants." Belle informed him looking up to him through her eyelashes. It was true, she would give him whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 am

"Even yourself," Wade whispered in her ear as his hands traveled to her hips.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 am

Her breath caught as the words left him and he began to rub her hips. Belle nodded. "Even myself if thats what he wants." Belle bit her lip seductively. "Is that what you want sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next