A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+4
Wade Barett
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Belle Moore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:51 pm

"Wouldn't they only knock if you had to leave?" Belle questioned but hung tighter to Wade. She didnt really want him to go but understood if he had to
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Wade nodded, redressing. "I want to see you again, for a real date."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Sitting up Belle covered herself with her clothes though they didn't help much. "Just say when and where." she remarked standing up
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Wade smiled, "Do you want to meet tomorrow at Gino's? We can grab some pizza."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Belle pretended to think. "Well I do like pizza." Many thought she didn't eat because of how small she was. The opposite was true. She ate alot but worked it off dancing. Belle walked up to Wade with a smile. "I could meet you there at about one."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 pm

"If my business meeting is over at one I'd gladly meet you over."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Taking his hand and a pen from a table close by she wrote her number on it. 'How about when your ready, you call me." Belle smiled and kissed his cheek before leaving the room. Her shift was over and she was headed home
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Wade nodded, pocketing her number and using the same pen to write his on her arm. "There's mine. It's my private line too."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 pm

"I'll be sure to use it." Belle winked and continued on her way after grabbing her money from where she stored it. With a nod to everyone she stepped out into the street not caring she was barely dressed
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Wade looked at Zeke and Husky angrily, "What the hell was that?!"

"Boss we..."

"Zip it!" he growled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Belle walked in the dead of the night in a city that had long since silenced. She was never one that minded walking in the dark. Men hung on the street corner and whistled to her but Belle didn't pay any mind to them. Still they kept it up and Belle walked on her way.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:09 am

Wade knew he was late to his and Belle's date. He had been working and lost all track of time. He had made sure to pick up flowers and chocolates on his way, knowing he would have to apologize. He entered Gino's, his eyes scanning the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:13 am

Belle sat towards the back disgruntled. Wade was late. Very late. As in so late she was about to grab her purse and leave. She felt foolish for thinking that he would show up. He was a powerful mob boss after all and Belle was nothing but a stripper. She glanced around one last time and smiled a bit when she say him walk in. Belle raised her hand a bit and waved to show him where she was seated
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 am

Wade headed over to the table, an apologetic look on his face. "Oh god, I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to arrive late!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 am

"Oh it's fine Wade." Belle said as he sat down. She pointed to the flowers. "I'm guessing those are for me?" She questioned smiling. the waitress came up and Belle ordered a drink before looking to Wade to order.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 am

Wade ordered a beer before nodding at Belle and handing her the chocolates and flowers, "To make up for being so late."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:32 am

Taking the flowers and chocolate she put them next to her before looking back to the man across from her. "Nothing to make up for." Belle stated. "I just wouldn't have answered your calls." Belle joked as the waitress returned with her soda and Wade's drink.

"What can I get you?" She asked taking out the pad. Belle looked to Wade silently asking what kind of pizza he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 am

Wade smiled, "I dunno about the lady but I wanna start with a cesear salad, hold the tomatos."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 am

"Just your chicken pasta please." Belle ordered as the waitress walked away nodding. She turned back to Wade. "So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 am

"Bored," laughed Wade, "I've been wanting to see you all day because work was boring."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:52 am

"The feeling is very mutal." Belle said blushing slightly. "Im sorry your work bores you though." She stated and put her hand on the table
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:55 am

Wade put his hand over Belles, "It doesn't always bore me, just today did. There wasn't much going on that was interesting."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 am

"And to think I thought your job would be interesting." Belle said glancing at thier hands. Her's was lost in the size of his. "Lots of things to do and all."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

"Not when you're waiting on the biggest shipment that could make or break your career and the man tells you he got the dates wrong," Wade nodded.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:03 am

"No I suppose then it's not." Belle considered with a small smile. She herself had the easy job now that she thought of it. Anyone could strip but not everyone can run a mob family. The waitress came and placed the food in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next