A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+4
Wade Barett
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Belle Moore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:06 am

"Oh, oh that's what I want," Wade nodded.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:08 am

"And where exactly is it that you want with me?" Belle asked slowly moving her hips
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 am

"I want you to know how well of lover I am," Wade kissed down her neck. "I want you to be more satisfied than you ever were with a man."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:11 am

Belle tilted her head and gave him more access to her neck. She welcomed him to show her all that and bit her lip. "Well then stop taking about it and show me." Belle challenged on a voice barely above a whisper
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:16 am

Wade grabbed her and tossed her to the couch, kissing her neck. He removed his black jacket.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 am

Belle made a small sound when he tossed her onto the couch and started to unbotton his shirt as he removed his jacket. Taking off his shirt she reached up and began kissing down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:28 am

Wade shivered in pleasure, his job of undressing her already having been done by herself. He beared his neck to her more, switching to where he was straddling her hips.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 am

Belle switched between kissing Wades neck and nipping lightly. She could barely supress a moan as he straddled her and she waited for him to fill her
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:41 am

Wade entered her, going slowly and lovingly at first but as soon as he was inside of her, he became rough and distant. He kissed her neck, making sure she was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 am

Belle moaned loudly arching her hips up to meet his rough thrusts. She liked her love hard and rough and was happy Wade wasnt dissapointing her. "More Wade." She moaned softly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:52 am

Wade moved his hips faster, "Oh god...hmmm...you're so tight babe..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 am

Belle moaned as he went faster. "Stripper. Not whore." She panted out before another moan arous from her throat
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:03 am

"I didn't know if...if you doubled," Wade grunted, his voice laced with his accent.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 am

She shook her head. "Just stripper." Belle managed to get out just as he hit the right spot and the sounds of her pleaure was ripped from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 am

Wade smirked as he knew he had finally found her spot. He hit it again and again, his sounds of pleasure quite loud.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:17 am

Belle withered beneath Wade crying out as he hit the spot over and over. With no warning she fell head long into her orgasm
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:23 am

Wade grunted, filling her with his juices. He smirked, laying against her. "You are...the only woman I've ever..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 am

Belle panted softly beneath Wade. "Only...woman...you ever what?" she managed to get out resting her head on him
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 pm

"Only ever did this," Wade softly said, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Belle smiled shyly to Wade. "Well thats nice to know." She said leaning up and pecking his lips lightly
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Wade smiled, "What days do you work?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm

"Monday,Wednesday,thursday,saturday,and sunday." Belle smiled sweetly. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 pm

"I'll be sure to come in on those days," Wade smirked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Belle nodded sleepily and was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Wade rolled his eyes, "It's probably Husky or Zeke. They'll figure out I'm busy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next