A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+4
Wade Barett
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Belle Moore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

"I think it's a very,very good idea." Belle shrugged a shoulder "Im good at it." she moved her hips against him once puntuating her meaning with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:41 am

Wade moaned, feeling himself get harder. He flipped her so that she was underneath him. He stared down at her, smirking. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 am

Belle was about to answer when she heard the door open. Just walked in with some papers in his hand looking at them utterly unaware of what was going on. "Hey Wade, these need you sig--" He broke off when he looked up and saw what he had walked in on. "Don't you guys ever get tired?" Justin asked with an exasperated look on his face.

Belle didn't bother covering herself seeing as how Wade's body was doing that but laughed at Justin's comment. "What can I saw? There is a lot to enjoy." She winked
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:47 am

Wade laughed, getting off of Belle. He had his lower half covered by his boxers and wasn't ashamed of himself so he walked over and looked through the papers. "What the hell is this Justin? I thought you told me the deal in Berlin went through!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:50 am

Belle sat up in bed not quiet sure how Justin would react to her just being in her bra and not really caring much.

"Well they did. Guy just wants another copy of the paper work. Lost his copy said something about a umm a umm...."Justin trailed off looking at Belle. He was one of the few bisexual guys in the family and couldn't help but check Belle out.

Blushing from the bed Belle brought the blanket up higher and laughed softly
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 am

Wade sighed, not paying attention to Justin looking at Belle as he signed the papers. "I swear to god they'd lose their heads if they weren't attached," he muttered to himself. He handed the papers back to Justing, "Anything else that we need done or can I go back to making love to my woman?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:03 am

"Umm no thats it. Go back to umm well you know" Justin blushed lightly and waved to Belle. "I'll see you when your more properly dressed." He shook his head and exited the room allowing Wade to go back to Belle.

Waiting where he left her Belle propped herself up on her elbows and pouted. "Wade, if you don't get back here I will start without you."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 am

Wade sat down on the chair, crossing his arms over his chest. "That I'd like to see."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:11 am

Belle grinned with lust in her eyes. "If thats what you want." She layed back and slowly trailed her hands down and slipped her panties off. Belle dangled them from her finger before letting them down. She returned her hand back to her womanhood and began to tease herself lightly
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 am

Wade bit his lip, turned on by what he was watching. He smirked, "You really are a gorgeous woman."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:17 am

Belle smiled to him before entering a finger into herself and moaning. She began to find a rhythem that felt good to her. Belle moved agaisnt the finger moving her hips to meet it. She moaned louder and shut her eyes thinking of Wade's finger instead of her own. Belle entered another finger now thinking about him thrusting into her all too willing body.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:23 am

Wade got up when her eyes were closed and crossed to the bed, shedding article of clothing as he did. Smiling at her, he straddled her body, adding his own hand to her menstrations.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:28 am

Moaning his name softly Belle left him take over. She moved her hips against the hand her was controlling. "Wade..." Belle moaned out again and arched her back up. "Feels so good....want your cock....in me." she was moaning beneath him,panting softly
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 am

Wade smirked, slowly moving his hand and entering here. "You have a dirty mouth Belle. Do you kiss your lover with that mouth?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:34 am

Belle screamed softly and arched up. She wiggled her hips hoping her would get the point and move. Deciding otherwise she flipped them so she was on top. "All the time babe." Belle replied before slowling rising her hips and coming back down.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 am

Wade moaned out, a gutteral sound as if he were an animal in the throes of passion.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 am

Belle rode Wade slowly wanting it to last. She placed her hands on his chest for more leverage still riding slowly but at a different angle. Belle took him deeper and deeper each time she decended down him
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:42 am

"How...oh god...how can you take me so deep?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:55 am

"Tool of the trade." Belle moaned softly angling so he hit just the right spot. "Every girl can do, some just dont."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:23 am

Wade smirked, groaning again. "God...your so good to me babe..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 am

Nodding Belle decideded it was time to go faster. Just as she was at the tip of him she slammed back down. Belle went faster and faster moaning loudly and screaming softly
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:28 am

Wade grunted, feeling his eyes roll back in his head. He kissed her gently and smiled. "God...so...close..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 am

Last edited by Amy Hennigan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 am

Belle smirked and rode him faster feeling her own end coming up quicker than she could stop him. Screaming out softly Belle reached her maximum pleasure and laid against Wade still moving her hips so he could reach his end.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:33 am

Wade grunted even louder as he reached maximum pleasure, feeling himself spill his essence into Belle's lithe body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next