A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+4
Wade Barett
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Belle Moore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 am

Belle moaned softly and stopped moving against Wade. She relaxed her body against Wade and kisses every part she could reach. "So good...." Belle managed to get out
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 am

Wade smiled, "With a woman of your sweetness and gentleness, I expected nothing than the best.'
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 am

"Yeah, and if I was bad?" Belle questioned with an eyebrow quirked. She smiled easily and rolled off of Wade laying next to him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:46 am

"Oh then I would have had to punish you," Wade smirked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 am

Laughing softly Belle looked up at Wade. "We can save that for next time. I don't want to spend all day in bed." Smiling she slipped from bed and got on her panties and looked for her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 am

Wade smiled, getting up and crossing to his closet. Mostly all he owned were polo's and slacks. Here and there could be found a few items of clothing that looked as if a boxer had owned them, remnants of another life. He made sure that Belle didn't see them. Though he was dating her and he loved here, there were just some things in his past that were better left unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:55 am

Belle finally found her clothes across the room and began to slip them on. She was never one to wear clothes two days in a row but today was different. Belle came up behind Wade and kissed his cheek lightly. "Im gonna go make the boys brunch." She smiled leaving the room and making her way downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Wade nodded, slipping into a blue button up shirt and black slacks. He walked downstairs, making sure to pop his head into Heath's room and make sure the man had made it through the night. He then walked into the kitchen, "Belle what are you doing, I have people who cook for me."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 pm

"If that were so then why do you boys live off of take out?" Belle raised an eyebrow scrambling some eggs and flipping the bacon. "Plus I want to cook for the guys. They need a home cook meal baby."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:11 pm

"Some of the boys just like take out?" Wade lied. He wrapped his arms around her waist, "If your not careful, they'll start to think you're there mother."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 pm

"If that means I cook for them and maybe clean after them then fine." Belle leaned back against Wade with a tiny smile. She looked up to him lovingly and kissed his cheek. "Take out all the time isn't good. Some of the time it's ok."

As if smelling the food one by one the boys entered. Husky was followed by Zeke and both looked like they were happy Belle had decided to cook. When Justin came in he looked at Wade and Belle before looking away blushing.

"See? They can smell it a mile away." She teased Wade with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Wade laughed, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. We all know that Zeke and Husky here would eat anything that was nailed down." he sat at the head of the table, leaning back. "So, boys, do we have plans for the day or are we just sitting around the house. I want Shea tracked down."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Working around the kitchen Belle moved with ease. She set down plates and the food on the table before taking a seat next to Wade and listening to the plan
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Zeke shook his head, "We looked for him boss. We..uh..we don't think it's him that got Heath."

"Of course it's him that got Heath! Heath himself said so!" Wade practically roared.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:14 pm

When Belle spoke it was calmly. "Unless there are two other families working together." Looking around it seemed that no one else had thought of that and Belle put down the fork she was using. "Look, mobs are known for teaming up to get rid of a common enemy. Find the other family and your golden."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Wade looked at her, she knew business? "Alright, Belle, who do you think the other two families would be?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:20 pm

"Oh not two." Belle shook her head. "Sheamus from the sounds of it doesn't like to work with another family let alone two." She sat back thinking. "I would bet Ireland would team with Scotland."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Wade snarled, "McIntyre..he's been a thorn in my side for years..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Belle smiled a bit proud of herself. Ignoring everyone else she began to eating
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:29 pm

"Boss, we'll handle Shea," Husky volunteered.

Wade nodded, "I trust you and Zeke with this."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Belle waved bye to the guys as they left and kissed thier cheeks. She smiled and finished eating putting her dishes into the dishwasher. Returning to the table she slid into Wade's lap
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Wade smiled, "Would...would you stay here as my wife if I proposed?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Belle had been putting dirty napkins onto the plate but froze when he asked. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:16 pm

"Would you...well...if I were to propose to you, would you accept and live here as my wife?" asked Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:18 pm

"You realize I would even if you didn't ask." Belle looked at Wade. "But thats not what your asking is it?" She looked at him lovingly. "If you asked me to be your wife then yes I would stay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next