A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+4
Wade Barett
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Belle Moore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Wade laughed, walking down stairs where the men were all eating. He watched Belle searching frantically for Poptarts."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Finally finding the poptarts she placed them in the toaster and waited. Belle looked over to Wade and gave him a huge smile. Her poptarts finished and Belle sat with the guys
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Wade smiled, sitting at the head of the table. He looked over the crowd, hearing the talk about jobs done or botched between all of them. "So...Zeke, Husky, did you two find Sheamus?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:10 pm

"Not yet. Seems to be hiding." Zeke answered after glancing to Husky
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Husky nodded, "Right. We looked in all his old haunts."

Wade sighed, "How does he manage to do this...be ghost like..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Belle looked up from her breakfast. "He isn't hiding. Sheamus seems like the kind to plot so odds are he is planning." She looked around the table. "Can someone pass me the orange juice?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Wade looked at Belle, "How...how do you know this?" he asked as he handed her the orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Belle sipped her orange juice before answering. "Simple. You study the person and you know. Plus common sense."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:27 pm

"But you don't even...you know who Sheamus is, don't you?" Wade asked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:31 pm

"Funny the things you hear when people think no one is there." Belle set her drink down and put one foot on her chair. "Guys will say anything in the club. Eventually you put this and that together. With all that you get a feel for who the man is without meeting them."

Zeke looked at Belle then Wade "Smart girl...."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Wade smiled, "It's like you've been working for me the entire time, just on a different payroll."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:43 pm

"What can I say? Knew I would end up engaged to a boss." Belle said with a slight giggle before going back to her poptarts.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Wade laughed as the boys looked bewildered. "OH, right, boys meet the future Mrs. Wade Barett."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:04 am

Blushing as all the guys looked at Belle she set her food down and showed them her the ring. They leaned closer and smiled.

"Very nice." Alex complimented to Belle.

"Thanks." Belle murmured still blushing
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 am

Wade laughed, "She'll be my second in comm-"

"What about me and Husky?" frowned Zeke.

"You two are pushed back to bodyguards." Wade nodded.

Zeke was obviously angry. "But..but..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:11 am

Belle looked back and forth between the guys. "Wade, I dont know the first thing about being second in command. Maybe Husky and Zeek couldnt train me till Im ready?" She could tell the boys were getting mad at being pushed back but was still happy Wade trusted her enough to be his second in command
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:17 am

Wade smiled, "You'll learn just by being around. You'll pick up on it quickly.'
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 am

Sighing Belle put on a smile. "Whatever you want Wade." She looked apologetically at Zeke and Husky but they glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:25 am

Wade smiled, "Good, good. Zeke, Husky I want you out there looking for Sheamus again today."

"Boss, that's field work," Husky said through clenched teeth, "can't someone else do it?"

"I said for you two to do it," Wade said again.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:33 am

"I'll go." Belle volunteered and looked around at the shocked faces. "What? He knows what you guys look like,he wouldnt expect a stripper to come looking for him." She looked to Wade. "Not to mention he wouldn't expect you to let your fiancee go look."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 am

Wade sighed, "Fine. But you're going with them. I won't let you walk out there in the open without protection."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:39 am

"Excellent." Belle said before getting up. "I am going to change though." She kissed Wade's cheek for going upstairs and let the boys talk
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:45 am

"How could you!?" Zeke roared at Wade. "Husky and I have worked hard for you and she just screwed everythign up."

"Look I'm sorry but it's the right thing to do!" Wade shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 am

"Right how!? She knows nothing of this life! She will get someone killed!" Huskey added. "Not to mention all she knows how to do is slide up and down a damn pole for dollar bills!" he continued not caring that everyone was watching.

"I think its a good idea..." Justin said softly from the other end of the table
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 am

Wade gestured to Justin, "He thinks it's a good idea. And weren't you two supposed to be with Heath the night he got hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next