A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+4
Wade Barett
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Belle Moore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:15 am

Sheamus laughed, "He wants to hunt me down and kill me anyways."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:37 pm

"Yeah. But it might speed up when you kill who he loves." Belle looked around with her eyes. It was a long shot but if she could get him to get her into the car she could roll out of the car and run to Wade. "Take me."
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:41 pm

"Take you?" Sheamus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:42 pm

"Yeah. Take me with you and Wade will give you what you want." Belle looked at Sheamus. She knew it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Sheamus laughed, wrapping an arm tight around her waist. "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Belle glared at the arm. "You don't need to touch me." She said as she got into the empty backseat
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Sheamus smirked, "What did he tell you about me fella?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 pm

"1st Im a girl not a Fella." Belle stated as he got into the car. "2nd he didn't tell me anything. Just that your a bad man."
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:10 pm

"What really defines bad?" Sheamus smirked in the rearview mirror.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Belle looked back at Sheamus in the mirror before watching outside again. She was waiting for the perfect oppertunity. "Hurting Heath does."
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Sheamus scowled, "I didn't hurt Heath. Zeke and Husky did."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:40 pm

"Under your orders." Belle said and glanced to him. "Same thing."
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Sheamus slammed his hand against the steering wheel, "I didn't order it!"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Belle studied outside with a smirk. "Either way this is my stop." She smiled sweetly before throwing herself out of the car. Taking a minuet to gather herself, Belle ran.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Sheamus cursed, slamming on the breaks and parking the car before taking off after Belle.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Belle kept running straight down a side alley. She knew this city as well as she knew herself. Looking behind her she could see Sheamus and tried to run faster
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Sheamus tried to catch up. He wanted to make sure that Belle didn't get back to Wade before he could get information out of her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Belle reached the apartment and ran up the steps not looking back. "Wade!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Wade ran out, gun in his hand. "Yes Belle? Zeke and Husky told me that Shea had you cornered and they barely got away."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:35 pm

"Bullshit!" Belle growled as the men came around the corner. She saw thier eyes widen as they saw her. Belle pointed to Zeke and Husky. "They left me there. To die. It wasn't meant to be me it was suppose to be you,Wade." She growled at them. "Next time you leave me for dead make sure I don't come back to kick your fucking asses!" Belle started to walk towards them
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:40 am

Zeke narrowed his eyes, "Boss we would never! We've been your best friends since childhood!"

Wade looked at Belle, "Those...those are some serious allogations. What exactly went down?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:45 am

"Oh and yes I like rolling out of cars?" Belle glared at them before taking Wade's hand and leading him outside to where Sheamus was. "Dumb ass didn't even bother leaving."

"Aye lassie. You got away. Had to get you back." Sheamus said to Belle before turning to Wade. "Smart girl you have here. Dumb for jumping from a moving car. But lookings like she got what she deserved." He chuckled and pointed to her head where Belle hadn't even felt herself bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 am

Wade's eyes narrowed and he felt his anger rising. There was something sinister about this whole night. He composed himself, looking at Sheamus with cold eyes. "You aren't welcome here. You had Ezekial and Husky attack Heath. You attacked my fiance. You are trying to take down my empire. Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:06 am

"Technically,I didn't attack her. She got into the car like a good girl then jumped out." Sheamus gestured to Husky and Zeke. "As for them they are traitors to ya. I didn't make them attack Heath. That they did on thier own and now they have been uncovered so they are useless to me." He smiled sickly. "Back to your fiance for a moment,those injuries are from the car." Sheamus chuckled. "All empires fall fella. Im just helpin yours along."
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 am

Wade shook his head, "My empire is immortal Sheamus. And I figured sooner or later someone close to me would betray me," he looked over to Zeke and Husky who looked flabber gasted that Sheamus had said they were worthless, "and I expected it to be them."

He wrapped a protective arm around Belle, "Your not as untouchable as you would like to think, Shea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next