A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say You'll Haunt Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:03 am

Alex stared wide eyed before rushing over to where the two men had stood, "B-Boss....?" He whispered worriedly, it was the first thing that had shook him up in years.

Phil opened his eyes slowly and looked around, "W-What happened Kev?" He asked in a curipusly but nervous voice, he felt a little lightheaded.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Nash blinked as he shook his head, looking at Alex and shaking his head. "What the fuck was that?"

Nash had seen plenty of things in his life but he's never seen anything like that. Men didn't just up and appear and then disappear. Cautiously with his gun drawn he approached the car, expecting them to jump out at him from under it or from the back seat, but no one was in the car.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Kevin took a seat on the bed, shooting Phil a crooked smile as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Surprise! In moments of extreme danger I can transport myself and someone else to a place of safety...and when protecting someone that isn't a Vampire that I am connected too...well, can we just chalk it up to Vampire magic?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:44 am

"Yeah..... Lets just go with vampire magic for right now..... Any other bits of vampire magic i should know about? Or is that it?" Phil asked with a small smile, he was slightly shocked but he was relaxed as well. He started to pull his holster off as he waited for Kevin's answer, he didn't think he could get much more shocked.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 am

Kevin sits down on the bed, flopping back with a sigh. "There's more, I can turn into a shadow, it helps me track people. I can turn people, but most Vampires can do that, and because I am extremely old, I can actually bend time; I can rework things to suit my selfish needs if I wanted. Not that I do, I prefer to watch as the world around me unfolds, there's enough drama there without me making stuff happen."

Now that they were back in the safety of their room the shock of the situation and the fear for Phil's life were wearing away and Kevin was starting to feel more and more angry at Calaway for putting him in that position. The more he thought about it the angrier he was becoming and it wasn't long before he felt the urge to go and end Mark's life.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Phil put his guns away and plopped down onto the bed next to Kevin. "Wow..... So i'm dating an old man?" He asked with a playful grin, hoping to lighten the mood a little. He felt the anger that was starting to build up in Kevin. "I have to go back tomorrow Kev.......... We'll be in trouble if i don't.... Calaway....."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 am

Kevin pulled a face at Phil, throwing a pillow at him. "Yes, an old man. A three hundred plus year old man. But trust me I can more than keep up with you."

Hearing the hitch in Phils' words makes him growl a bit and he starts to pace. Mark was becoming a pain in his side and Kevin didn't do well with pains. The only reason he worked so well with his boss was that the man asked no questions and didn't put anyone that Kevin was tasked with partnering with in immediate harms way.

"I don't give a damn what Calaway thinks, I'll talk to him myself if he wants to throw a fit about it."
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:53 am

Phil hugged the pillow that Kevin had thrown close, "He's going to be mad you found out about the job though.... And there is no telling what he would do.... What if he tries to hurt you or kill you? He already doesn't trust us.... No telling what he will do... Or that brother of his...." Phil murmured softly, looking upset and worried.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 am

Kevin turned and moved over to where Phil was sitting on the bed and he gently cupped Phil's chin; thumbing the smooth skin there and smiling slightly.

"Don't you worry about those two, I can and will take care of them if they have anything to say about me showing up. They have no idea what I'm capable of Philly, and if they want to push me then they'll find out first hand and our mission will be over and done quickly."

He bent down and brushed a light kiss across Phil's lips before he straightened and started pacing again; despite his words he was still concerned over Jacobs; the man was a humanoid phoenix, something that he'd never encountered before and he wondered what Calaway was hiding.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"So the vampire made his powers known did he?" Mark called out from his chair as he watched from the camera that he'd planted in their room. "He could be more dangerous than we thought."

"I don't think so, he's more concerned about his human. We take out the human we can control him."

"Devious little Brother, always so devious. And just how do you propose that we get the human away from him long enough to get him to bend to our will?"

"You leave that me."

Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:57 am

Phil smiled softly at the light kiss from Kevin before warching as Kevin started to pace again, he had a feel Kevin had found out something while he had been gone and some how he was nervous to find out what. He yawned quietly before hearing his stomach growl, he slowly got up. "Kevin i'm going to go look for a place to get food."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:07 am

Kevin stopped his pacing and looked over at Phil before nodding. "If you're going so am I. I'm not letting you loose out here on your own. Who knows what those crazy men are capable of."

Kevin actually had a good idea what but he wasn't going to say anything to Phil until he was sure about what they wanted and after he had completed their job. The last thing he needed was a worried Phil dogging his steps and making the kill nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:47 am

Phil nodded as he grabbed his wallet and shoes, the need for food making itself knowas his stomach growled again. He wait for Kevin to join him before openning the door to leave the room, "Where should we go?" He asked.

Peter sat nearby his boss as he zoomed in the camera on the two, "What will your brother do with the human?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:53 am

Kevin shrugged his shoulders and wrapped an arm around Phil protectively and lead him out into the hallway, looking up and down for anyone that wanted to cause them harm.

"I don't know Philly, whatever you're in the mood for I guess. It's up to you."

xxxxx

Mark laughed; the sound hollow as he watched the two men on the screen. It was clear that even though he tried to hide Kevin Thorn had powers of some sort but he wasn't sure what they were fat this point. With shrug Mark moved away from the monitors.

"I don't know nor do I care, he can fuck him if he wants. My baby brother has quiet the taste for humans, and he's fond of playing...with his food. Perhaps I'll just sit back and see what he does with them, it could turn out be very, very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:09 pm

"I say we find the closest fastfood place.... Get out of here for a hour or two..." Phil finished the last part a little quieter, almost like he thought someone was watching them. He gave a normal smile though, his worries in the back of his mind for now.

"Do you want me to follow them some more boss? Or is this all for today?" Peter asked with a tilt of his head, he had to admit he was curious to see that his bosses were going to do to the vampire and his human.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Kevin smiled, he remembered what real food tasted like and on the odd ocassion he could even stomach some but it had to be rare-rare. With a nod he placed his hand in the middle of Phil's back and led him out of the room.

"Your wish is my command Philly."

xxxxxxx

Mark nodded his head. "Follow them, but make no moves. I just want to make sure they aren't reporting back to someone. Vampires don't seek out employment on their own; they are owned and sent on missions. You may take my brother if you wish. I'm sure he'd like an outage of some sort. Now go."

Mark waved his hand and turned his chair back to the computer that was behind his desk, searching everything he could about either man in his own special database.
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Phil smiled as he walked with Kevin, he worked up his courage and reached out shyly to take Kevin's hand as they walked. He reached the outside before realizing, "The car is still back at the targets..."

Peter nodded and looked at Kane, "You want to come with man?" He asked as he grabbed his jacket, the bigger man would scare most but not Peter. He rather enjoyed the company of the larger man, it was often quiet but it was nice quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:58 am

Kevin laughed as he took Phil's hand. "For a sniper you are not very observant. We are surrounded by places to eat here Philly. Just a little bit of a walk, maybe a block or so and the entire world of food is at our fingertips...or rather your finger tips."

Leading Phil from their room Kevin made sure to keep an eye out around them for any suspicious movement that would signal someone following them.

xxxxxx

Kane looked up from his book to gage Peter with a hard stare. The man was an oddity; he seemd to enjoy the time they spent together and always found a way to include him into things that most would rather not attend. Closing the book he stood; pushing hair away from his face before speaking.

"You don't fear me." It wasn't a question, it was a statement and one that he wasn't expecting an answer to. "Fine, what are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:53 am

Phil nodded, facepalming when he realized that Kevin was right. "Wow i have been so slow today... What is wrong with me?" He murmured as he walked with Kevin, stopping when they got to a taco bell. "Is here ok Kev?"

Peter checkled quietly at the question, honestly Peter was really only afraid of one person and that was his father who had been a greatly evil and abusive man. One would think his larger bosses would scare him or remind him of his father, but instead he became loyal and was known for going to great leanths to please the boss and his brother. "We're going to follow the Vampire and that human of his." He smiled, "Come on." He turned and started to quietly follow Kevin and Phil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say You'll Haunt Me   Say You'll Haunt Me - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say You'll Haunt Me
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Police Stations-
Jump to: