A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Allison McCallister
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:47 am

"Or toys." Amy said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:51 am

"Why do we need toys if we're not a couple?" Allison huffed.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:56 am

"Are you going to huff and pout all day?" Amy asked and sat back with crossed arms. 'Cause if so it will be a VERY long day."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:03 am

"Not all day...I'll go toy shopping with you," Allison softly replied.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 am

"Good, then go get dressed and we can go."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:23 am

Allison laughed, "Already dressed. Lets just get going okay? I've never een shopping for sexy stuff."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:29 am

Amy laughed as she stood and grabbed her keys and purse. "Then prepare for some fun." She said and left with Alli
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 am

Allison smiled, grabbing her purse before heading out after Amy. "What kind of fun?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 am

"The kind where it deoends what you buy." She smiled to Alli as they began thier walk. It wasn't long but it would still take a while.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:36 am

Allison smiled, "You know, I'm not from around Brooklyn. I'm from Queens. It's a bit nicer than here."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:42 am

Amy shrugged. "Everyone from the 5 burrows has thier prefrence. Me?" She said with a shrug "All the same to me."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:44 am

"How is it all the same to you? It's different in each burrow. Some burrows are richer than the others."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:49 am

"Cause most end up working the street." Amy looked to Alli as she walked. "The lawyers daughter isn't any better than a crack head's daughter. The only differance is money."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:51 am

Allison shook her head, "I don't know anyone from back home whose working the streets."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:53 am

"Doesn't mean they aren't out there." Amy sighed as she continued. "It seems the wealthy try so hard to make thier daughters perfect. Perfect is for plastic."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:55 am

Allison frowned, "I...my parents were rich. My mom was a socialite. My dad was the best reporter in the city. Do you think I was raised to be plastic? You told me not to judge you but here you are, judging the world I came from."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:59 am

"Because I have seen others from that world not so intact."Amy stopped and looked at Alli. "Do you ever wonder what happened to those girls from your school who had a 'sickness' aka got knocked up? Well sweetheart they end up here. Usually disowned."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:02 am

"There were only a few. And the only few that got pregnant all married the doctor or the lawyer!" Allison defended.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Amy scoffed. "Yeah. And the ones that stopped going to class? I have seen them!"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Allison decided not to argue. It seemed as if Amy was just going to keep on. She thought that being a member of the upper class didn't come without problems? She was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Amy fell silent and kept walking. She had seen the girls kicked from thier homes and sent to the streets. Disowned and unwanted. She sighed as the walked through the streets
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Allison finally cleared her throat and spoke up, "So...uh...where are we going shopping at?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Amy pointed up ahead to a blinking sign. "Its called the Pleasure Paradise." She said simply and lowered her arm.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:40 pm

"Well if that doesn't sound like a sex store I dunno what is," laughed Allison lightly.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm

She chuckled "They aren't exacly coy about what they do." Amy said with a giggle and opened the door for Alli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next