A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:06 am

"Please call me Nolee, Lawerence," she smiled at him. Now that she wasn't having to act as Nathanial in front of him, she was a lot softer, a lot kinder. Her head found itself laying against the young man and she smiled.

Carter laughed, "Well if I was going to follow anyone you would be the one I'd follow." he looked at the piano, ignoring the urge to kiss Shawn again, "What was that song you were playing? Did you write it?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:14 am

Husky looked down, eyes wide. He'd never held a woman before and as her small breasts molded into his body, he felt his face heat up. After taking a while to catch his breath, he nervously wrapped his arms around her. "O--of course. Miss--Nolee."

---

"It was a sonata by Beethoven. It's kind of a sad song but it's really beautiful. It allowed me to escape once again, much like last night before..." He let his voice trail off not even wanting to think about Hunter. "I wish he were more like you," he whispered, the confession escaping him before he could silence himself.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:20 am

Nolee smiled, "If only for a while tonight I get a bit of comfort. I am so troubled by my deeds today with Heath...tell me...do you know if he lives? If he is injured beyond repair?" she found herself frowning, tearing up as she looked into Husky's face, "I wish not to be a murderer...."

Carter shook his head, "No you do not. I...I'm nothing compared to him. He can provide you with everything while all I can give you is a warm heart and loving promises. I cannot buy you the fine things you deserve...."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:06 am

Husky nodded. "I know and he is okay, but he's badly wounded. He will live though. Lucky guy. Arrow just missed a key artery they say. I'm sorry you're so troubled. Honestly I'm not sure how I classify as being much comfort m'lady."

---

Shawn listened to his words, sweet and humble they were but Shawn hardly felt much for his riches. They were okay to have but he quickly found out being married that all the riches in the world could not buy happiness. "If he had a warm heart within him, our marriage would make me so much happier. But I hardly feel happy at all most times, even with all the riches." Shawn looked over at him sadly. "Riches cannot buy happiness...nor love. He'll never understand that I loved him once for his heart and not his kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:56 pm

"Because you are kind. You understand me I feel, not like others do. Many just listen to me because I am a girl. You listen to me because I am a genuine person," Nolee smiled kindly, looking into his eyes yet again. "I am glad he is not dead. I...I do not know what I was thinking out there today."

Carter frowned at the words, "A man like you should be happy at all times. Your husband should want to give you everything he can, even the moon and the stars. I do not understand why he does the things he does..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Husky laughed a little though nervously. "Well maam. Never thought there would be a day where a lady tells me I understand them. I tend to not understand much aside from food and taking orders from me higher ups." Husky looked down to see the concern in her eyes. "Hey, he's a warrior. Maybe you ought not to have done it, but the flip side 's that he knew the risks when he entered. Way I sees it, yer kinda off the hook this time around." He smiled warmly at her. "I have to get back inside soon. If the king returns from his cards and everything's not clean, he just may have me head."

---

"He does give me everything Carter," he answered quietly. "It's just...never quite what I want. Jewels, slaves, silk--material things that do not mean much to me at all is what he's good for. Conquering kingdoms and doing these marvelous, heroic war things, but I hardly need more kingdoms to rule. I just want him to..." But Shawn let his thoughts drift off.

There were so many things he wished Hunter would do like hurt him less. He was tired of him getting angry, jerking on him and threatening rough sex. He wished Hunter would for once take his time and make love to him, painfully slowly so they could really enjoy one another. He felt like Hunter only saw him as a piece of meat and a trophy wife he could parade around and he hated it."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Nolee nodded softly but before she took a step back from Husky, she pressed a kiss to his warm cheek. "Thank you for listening and giving me advice. I trust you not to tell anyone who I am. And Husky..." she looked away, knowing that the last bit she was going to say could apply to anyone not just her, "one day you'll make a very lucky woman a handsome and devoted husband...I can tell..."

Carter frowned, "I can't give you any of those things. But...but I can lend an ear to which you can speak any grievance. I can lend a hand in which to rub your back when you are upset. I can offer two strong, loving arms in which to hold you close. And I can offer a pair of loving lips to speak the words you long to hear."

Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Husky's face turned a bright red from the kiss and he wore a stupid grin on his face as he stared back at the sweet lady Lacroix. "I--my lady...do ya really think it? I mean...I never thought about it lately due to...well I work so much." He decided to be bold for a change and took the risk of pressing a kiss to her forehead and then her cheek before stumbling backward a bit. "Good luck in the next round. I won't tell your secret. You're too kind; kind enough that I'd lie and risk hanging before I told." He smiled. Good night lady Lacroix."

---

Shawn felt like he was either going to melt into a puddle of glue like a child who's crush finally noticed them or cry, because his husband never said anything like that to him. He glanced over at Carter meeting his eyes. "You know just what to say to get a queen worked up and smiling once more. I'm...sorely tempted to take you up on those offers," he teased with a small smile trying not to let his guard down too much though a part of him felt like he was failing miserably. Why was this man effecting him like this?
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Nolee blushed from the kisses, smiling sweetly yet again. "Thank you Husky. I...after the tournament perhaps we can enjoy a dinner together, provided no one finds out that I'm a woman..." she turned on her heel and walked to her room, feeling happier than she ever had before. She got to the room, collapsing on the bed and looking contentedly at the ceiling.

Carter smiled, taking Shawn's hand, "You know I would do anything for you my queen. And..." he looked around first before he dare say the next words that were to leave his lips, "and if I have to get together a band of rebels to rebel against the king, I shall..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 pm

"Carter!" he gasped. "You--are you...you can't! My husband will have you all slaughtered without a second thought." Shawn clasped both of Carter's hands. "I am going to be just fine. These thoughts of mine come and go but it is my duty to bow to the king. He rules over me like he rules this kingdom. Whether I like it or not, I have to deal with it."

Shawn reached up touching his cheek with a warm hand. "You could die and I do not wish for this. I want you to win this tournament and live out your dream. You'd make a fine knight Carter or if you only want the money, you'd do right by your sister. I admire this about you."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Carter smiled at the hand on his cheek, "I only want whats best for you and my sister. I would do whatever it takes to have you both protected. I...I cannot sit by and watch as he harms you. It is wrong. My ears and heart cannot handle it. You are...you are to pure to go through this."

He took a second, frowning. "I...I have not heard from my sister in many nights..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Shawn looked away. "You worry too much about me. I've delt with worse Lacroix. It's flattering that you feel such a need to protect me, but worry about your sister more even though she looks strong in body and spirit. I feel like she could hold her own, even better than myself at times," he reassured.

Shawn glanced up at the clock. It was late yet his husband was still away from home. "I should thank you for last night and right now. Your company keeps me from being lonely even though you're...quite the danger to have around," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm

"Yes, she's always been a free spirit," laughed Carter. "She even had thought about entering the tournament before. But she didn't thank god. I don't think Hunter would have been to keen on that."

He rubbed his hand on Shawn's arm, "What...what do you mean I'm a danger to have around. Surely the king would not harm you for having a friend?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:31 pm

"There's nothing wrong with being a free spirit," he grinned. "It's the only way to be as a beautiful girl her age." His smile faded once Hunter was brought up. "He would not think it wise for me to have guy friends unless they were dreadful looking and worked as part of the staff. I'm afraid you're far too handsome for his liking but...that's not what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Carter smiled, leaning forward to kiss him again. "I would do anything that you asked of me...you just have to say the words..." he knew this was probably a bad idea but he wanted this. No, he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Shawn let his eyes close finding himself accepting another kiss that technically he should not have been accepting at all. He was queen. He had a husband and the man he was allowing sweet kisses from was not his husband. It was so wrong and dangerous. If they were to get caught he could lie and blame Carter.Hunter would have Carter's head, but Shawn could never--and he would not. He allowed the kisses last night so why not tonight? What's a few more kisses?

"Carter I... The things you say... are so dangerous. They make me think softly of you."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:58 pm

"Then think of me. I do not want you to have to be wed to a tyrant," Carter frowned. "He is pleasuring himself with whores. He's also the kind of man who pillages the villages he conquers and takes whomever he desires. Why can you not do the same? Why can you not have a lover other than him?"

He knew he sounded angrier than he was. After all, he was just a peasant. He had no right to get angry about these things.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 am

"Be--because it would be wrong of me to grow so weak and allow myself to slip up no matter what my body thinks it wants." But he only partly believed his own words. He had slipped up twice already by allowing kisses from Carter and returning said kisses. How was that much better than Hunter taking on multiple lovers?

"Please do not get upset Carter." He cupped the sweet peasant's face smiling big. "Your words mean so much to me. I...realize my husband does so much wrong but we can't do anything about it right now, and least of all you, at least not in your position. Promise me you won't do anything stupid. My husband... they say what goes around comes around. He will learn the error of his ways eventually. I just... I do not wish to see you hurt or--or dead. I'm afraid I'd...I'd weep for many days and I do not know why yet."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am

"I feel a connection to you Shawn," Carter admitted when the older man took his face in his hand. "I...I wish to make you happy and when I hear you cry or see you unhappy it kills me inside."

He stood up, "I...I should leave you be...this...the hunt is tomorrow. I do not know how Hunter wishes to eliminate people with a hunt but it can't be good..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 am

Shawn shook his head. "I know not what my husband has planned. I'm sure you have an advantage though. My husband probably got everyone drunk so their vision will be skewed. Please be careful tomorrow. The forest you will hunt in is crawling with dangerous animals brought over specifically for this task. Men...men have killed each other or have been eaten before."

Shawn stood walking out into the hall with Carter. They walked along the corridor until they reached the juncture. Shawn would journey to the right while Carter would go left to his room. "Please don't die," he whispered. "You're not mine to--to keep, but... just be careful."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:46 am

Carter shook his head, laying one final chaste kiss on Shawn's lips, "I will not die. As a man who hunts to keep his self and his sister alive I have fought dangerous animals before. Besides, Nathanial nor David nor I have drank this eve. We will look after each other if it gets to rough."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:53 am

Shawn nodded feeling a slight pang at having to part ways with Carter. "I shall try not to worry too much. Good night Mr. Lacroix. Pleasant dreams." Shawn bid him a good night before quickly hurrying to his room. His lips burned with the feel of Carter's own still lingering and he could still remember how Carter felt molded against him. It was driving him mad with lust and he needed to control it before something bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 am

The next morning, Carter was reluctant to get up. He knew that the woods were filled with dangerous animals. But Shawn's bidding of being careful was still stuck in his mind, as was the comment of animals having been brought in. What kind of things were they going to hunt?

He dressed in riding gear instead of armor, knowing that it would be more comfortable for the longer ride through the woods ahead of them. He ran a hand through his hair as he stood out at the stables for the others. It seemed as if the king was going to be late and it drove Carter mad to think about what attrocious things he could be doing that would make him so late.

Nolee stood with David, so tired that it was unbearable. Her mind had wondered to much on Husky last night and she had not gotten enough sleep. She knew it could be dangerous, yes, but for some reason she was more worried about what was going to happen in this portion of the competition. Hunting was not a competitive atmosphere...was it?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 am

Shawn was not in a good mood and it was all thanks to Hunter. Shawn woke up with a terrible headache, probably due to staying up half the night worrying over Carter, but why his head hurt shouldn't have mattered. The fact that his head hurt should have been reason enough to be left alone, but Hunter wasn't having it. The king was terribly hungover and horny for his wife and thus proceeded to take what was rightfully his anyway, although to his credit, he wasn't as rough this time and it was horribly quick.

That led to them both rushing to get dressed, or rather, Shawn rushing to get dressed since Hunter felt like he could be late all because he was king of the world. The two of them was an hour late getting into the arena. They would not get to watch the hunt because the warriors would be in the woods practically all day and some of the night until they completed the task.

Upon their arrival David looked to Nate rolling his eyes. "Bet I know why they were late," he mumbled, pointing out the obvious agitation from the queen, who's face was glowing, but his glow did not compare to Hunter's. He was glowing and sporting a smug grin.

John Layfield rode forward on his horse and began explaining the rules...

"Here's a quick recap of the finalists: Nathaniel, Kofi, David, Alex, Carter, Chris, and Robert. This task was designed so that only 4 can win. Your job is to each bring back three kills--a wild boar, a feral imp, and a black bear. There are only 4 of each animal which means you may have to hurt your opponent and steal from them. The four men who return with their three kills are in the finals. You have ten minutes to get any supplies you think you may need. When the trumpet sounds, you go. No horses allowed."

Shawn listened to the rules all the while eyes scanning the crowd for Carter. He hoped to God he would make it out alive and if so, he just might go off his word and kiss him just because he managed to survive.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:47 am

Carter was unsure of exactly what was happening. A feral imp? Imps were only fairy tales, stories to scare young children..weren't they? He shook his head, focusing on the task at hand. He was glad that he had a knife as well as his bow. Sometimes animals that men thought were dead had a funny way of running away at the last second. Especially boars.

Nolee felt her stomach drop. How was she supposed to bring back a bear? She had trouble sometimes in her armor, let alone bringing back a bear which was twice her size. She shook her head. The boar would be easy and she could always steal whatever the hell an imp was from one of her competitors. She was smaller than all of them and faster, which meant that for the theft they were at a disadvantage. But the bear? She worried, shaking her head and letting out a long sigh. This was going to be a hard competition to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: