A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:17 am

Shawn frowned at the mention of a feral imp. "Imp?" he asked, frowning towards his husband.

Hunter chuckled softly as he led them back inside they castle. They wouldn't be needed since the task was taking place in the forest. "Oh we meant to say lions, but hey. It's all the same. A feral imp was ferocious despite its size while a lion is...yeah."

Shawn's eyes got big and he felt anger rise in his chest. If he could, he would have slapped Hunter in the face and called the whole thing off but he couldn't. Instead he could only hope for the best.

---

Chris frowned. "Feral imp my ass," Chris muttered. "I'm out of here. I'm not getting eaten by dangerous animals. This is where I leave you Lacroix," Chris smirked, walking away from the grid. "Good luck. I have a feeling you're going to need it."

---

"Alright men. Get ready in 3-2-1!" The trumpets sounded signaling for the men to enter the forest.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:21 am

Carter was one of the first in the dark, dense forest. He felt eyes on him but if they were human eyes or the eyes of his prey it was hard to tell. He was hard at work, deciding to find the boar first. It would be easier to kill than the imp, which he was still unsure what it was, and the bear. He looked at Kofi, "Do you know what an imp is my friend. Perhaps if I knew I would be at a better advantage?"

Nolee was the last in the forest, still trying to figure out how she was supposed to get the bear out of the woods. Perhaps there would be a cub that she could come out with instead of having to waste her energy with a full sized bear. She decided to look for the boar but when she finally found one, she was not happy. The only boar she found had been mauled by something. Something that surely wasn't a bear.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:41 am

Kofi shook his head. "Imp's I've read in fairy tales. There is no such thing as an imp. I heard the one called Chris mutter that he thinks the imp is to throw everyone off. That is why I am not focusing on it. You should probably do the same Carter."

Kofi walked aa little ways into the forest pausing when he thought he heard a low growl. "Carter," he whispered, "I think we're the ones being hunted right now."

---

Alex smirked having found the first of three targets. It was the wild boar whose head was bent over a small puddle getting a drink. Quietly Alex pulled out an arrow, his weapon of choice.

He heard the breaking of a twig and he froze. His boar got spooked and took off running leaving Alex frustrated. "Shit!" He stood, opting to chase after it. "AHHHHHHHH!"

He screamed but it was too late as one of his legs were being ripped off. He was too far away for anyone to rescue and in a matter of minutes most of his body would be devoured.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:49 am

Carter heard the growl and pulled his sword. He refused to leave his friend to God only knew what matter of creature that was out there hunting them right now. "Kofi, I'm not going to let you die. Your not going to let me die. But whatever just growled...I don't think it's any matter of creature that we've ever seen before."

Nolee kept looking for the boar. She heard the sound of water and knew that there was a possibility that the boar would be there. When she finally got to the water however, it was not a boar she saw. It looked like some kind of cat, only much larger than normal. And it was chomping down on the one they called Alex effortlessly. She figured this was one of their targets. Calming herself, not knowing what this creature was, she pulled an arrow and knocked it in her bow. She sent up a silent prayer and let go of the bow string. The arrow attached itself to the creature which looked up, very angrily.

Hastily knocking another arrow, she waited for this thing to lunge at her and when it did, she let the arrow fly, hitting the creature in the chest. It dropped to the ground with a thud and Nolee fell back, looking at it. She had no name for it, no idea what it was. But it had killed one of them.

And there were three more out there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 am

Kofi heard the snap of a twig and he suddenly whipped around, stumbling backwards at the sight of the bear. "C-Carter!" Kofi knew that there was no out running a black bear. This he'd heard once from a merchant passing through their village. He quickly pulled his sword. "I--don't run Carter. If you run, he'll catch you and crush you! I can distract him while you get him the side. Aim for his side!"

---

David was scared to death and not because he was necessarily scared of hunting. He hunted all the time because it was his primary source of food, but the smell of blood was tainting the air making him sick. He ran through the trees, almost running into a snake once. He continued following the scent of blood not really looking down. He got midway through the dark forest and almost tripped. He looked down, stumbling backwards. "Shit! What--what the--?"

He scrambled to his feet studying the still object on the ground and the man knelt beside it. "Nate?! Wha--what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 am

Carter nodded at Kofi, pulling his bow. He looked at his old friend, fighting the bear. He never knew the kid had so much spirit in him, that he could fight like this. Quickly he reached for an arrow, waiting for the perfect time to fire into the bears side. It took four arrows before the beast was finally done. "Kofi..." Carter said softly, going over to his friend and helping him up, "I do believe that this competition may have been to rid the world of men like you and me..."

Nolee looked back at David. She had decided that in the case of whatever this was and the bear that she would only bring back the heads. It was not specified that she bring back the whole body and when she couldn't lift it why should she? "I'm not quite sure what this is but part of me believes it was the feral imp that we were told about. Only I do not believe it is called an imp..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 am

((Nolee is so cute here. xDD))

"Ahhh," Kofi groaned, dropping to his knee. His leg had been clawed and it hurt to walk. "You know my man, you may be right but you will have to continue on your own." Kofi sat, leaning back against the tree. "Send someone for me will ya, after you become a finalist." He smiled at his good friend. "Go. Cut the bear's head off and get a move on man before someone beats you to it! Take my boar as well. Now all you need is an imp that doesn't exist."

---

David nodded, too scared to agree or disagree. "Yeah well I still need to find one of my own." He groaned. "I'm never gonna get out of here at this rate. I found my boar early on and someone else killed a bear for me but must have got spooked. They left the body there so I drug it out of the forest. I'm down one imp."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:37 am

((You call cutting a lions head off cute? 0.0))

Carter nodded, patting his friend on the shoulder. "I'm sorry it had to come down to this my friend. I would have loved to face you in the finals." he cut the bears head off and grabbed the boar that lay not far from them, carrying them to the edge of the forest so that John could see him and tally off the items on his own list before heading off to find his imp, a bad feeling in his gut.

Nolee nodded, "I found a boar, mauled by what I expect to be this thing. The imp...it killed Riley..." she gestured to where the mangeled body lay in a pool of blood. "I need to find a bear..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:17 am

((Well >> It's the Tana in me xD ))

The day was quickly fading into night, the colors of the sky a light purple and orange signaling sun down. Shawn was sitting on his throne, sipping on a goblet of water completely tuned out to the voices around him. Carter. All he could think about was Carter and whether or not he was being mangled by animals. He heard about someone getting chewed to pieces but no one would say who. He knew Hunter was a little curious as to why he was suddenly interested when all before hand he hardly cared for the tournament, but this was different. He had a friend in there, risking his life for his sister and this friend was also someone he committed shameful acts with; kisses he would take to his grave.

"My Queen you seem so tense," Hunter said. He squeezed Shawn's hand. "Do we need to go...do something to loosen you up?"

Shawn shook his head. "No, no my king. I'm just..."

"I know. You're actually a little more interested in this round because of the animals right?"

"Yeah. Hunter did you have to--to get man eating game for them to hunt?" he asked.

"Yes, I did," he answered. "It's for their own good."

Shawn simply nodded, feeling quite annoyed and hoping this would all be over soon.

---

David nodded. "Then we need to hurry. Searching for a black bear in pitch darkness does not work to our advantage. The sun's setting and we need to hurry." He heard a loud roar which meant there was still at least one bear left. "Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 am

Nolee nodded, darting off into the woods ahead of David. She would not let the man kill this beast, insistant that she get this kill and the last trophy she needed to collect. As she approached the beast, she saw another one of those creatures like the one she had killed before, a bear, and her brother. Carter was hard at work trying to kill the sandy colored creature while the bear was simply roaring it's head off. She couldn't help a small smile when she saw her brother actually kill the creature. He took it's head as she had done and looked at her, judging if "Nathanial" was going to be a threat for his prize. When Nolee didn't move, Carter headed off out of the woods.

She focused on the task at hand, landing two or three arrows to the creatures side before landing a final one right between it's eyes. When it fell, she cut it's head off and wandered out of the woods, the last of her three kills spilling blood as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:03 am

The trumpets sounded signaling everything was over. Shawn finally sat up straight on his throne, taking Hunter's hand as the finalist were led in, each man weary from battle and looking it. Kurt, Nate, David and Carter each walked in dragging their bodies through the hall. Shawn felt like his heart was going to leap out of his chest but he managed to act relatively calm, aside from his breathing which stopped, making him light headed.

Shawn's eyes watched Carter closely as he walked by noting only a few scratches and some blood that may not have been his own. He had to look away though before Carter could meet his eyes, for Shawn feared his eyes would give too much away about the various things he felt at the moment.

"Finalist you have twenty minutes to bathe and make yourself presentable. Dinner will be served shortly after," John stated.

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:12 am

"Finalist you have twenty minutes to bathe and make yourself presentable." The words rang through Nolee's ears like a chant. She...she was going to have to bathe, possibly in front of these men. She had never....no man had ever...surely she would be found out. She ran to her room, blocking the door so that David couldn't enter before running her bath.

Carter smirked, heading with back to his room. It was bittersweet to see Chris' things cleaned from the room. He grabbed his things and ran the bathwater, climbing in and sighing as he did so. He had not time to enjoy it, bathing quickly so that he could be presentable.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:29 am

By the time David got back to the room, Nate was dressing in the restroom. When he come out David grabbed a quick bath too. He was so tired and really wanted to skip dinner, but he wasn't sure he should this time. He smiled at Nate once he emerged from the restroom walking with him as they headed to the dining hall. "Intense day and I'm sure the dinner will be just as intense," he muttered. "I wonder what Hunter plans to do tonight. Surely no one will be dumb enough to get drunk on the eve of combat."

---

Husky waited until everyone was in the room seated before he and the other staff began bringing out covered dishes. He set a dish before Nate shooting "him" a thumbs up when no one was looking; his way of letting her know he was proud of her before hurrying out of the room.

---

This was Shawn's least favorite part of the day but he would live so long as he could keep his eyes off of Carter. As soon as his dish was brought to him, he immediately started picking at his potatoes eating quietly while the man began telling stories of their kills.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:35 am

Nolee smiled a little at Husky as she watched him walk away as they sat at the dinner table. Finally she decided to speak up about what was on her mind, "King Helmlsy. I have a few qualms. First off all, why did you not tell us about those beasts in the woods? The one that no one seems to have a name for? Second of all...second of all why are there no female knights in your ranks?"

Carter looked at Nate, head wondering partially what he had asked. He knew the other. Women often tended to be to weak and were to refined for the sport of war. He picked at his food, letting his eyes wander over to Shawn before quickly looking away.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:50 am

Shawn looked up curiously at Nate wondering if he was just bold or glutton for punishment. He cut a sidelong glance to his husband eagerly waiting his response.

"Interesting question you pose there Nate," Hunter answered. "As a man I would think you would know the answer already. How many women do you know who would rather go to war, burn vllages and fuck the husbands of dead wives than to marry some noble and live the rest of their lives as a duchess with lots of babies? Hum... Tell me because being a knight doesn't allow one time for those luxeries. Also," he shrugged, "no woman's ever asked to be in my ranks."

Shawn looked away eyes meeting Carter's once more. It was as if time stopped but he somehow managed to tear his eyes away admist grumblings from Kurt.

"Back to your first question," Hunter continued, "the test lied in the deception. You overcame it so leave it be."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:53 am

"I know of some women," Nolee responded, "who would go to war for the glory it gave. For the thrill of being able to prove to men that they were not merely for using for their pleasure and to birth their children. I know women who would die to become a knight but have feared all their lives to ask because they were taught that their place was underneath a man."

"Not all men think that way," Carter cut in looking at Nate. "Some of us find women to be our equals. Why, I think my sister rivals you in the ability to shoot a bow and arrow."

Nolee smiled softly to herself, "I believe you Carter." she looked back at the king, "Suppose a women were to ask? What would you do to her?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:02 am

Shawn shook his but only a little as he continued eating quietly. Nate was entering dangerous territory and if he wasn't careful he would lose his head.

Hunter took a swig of his ale. "I'd tell them to enter the next tournament. I don't randomly accept men so what makes you think I'd just randomly allow a bunch of women in their knickers to join up with my ruthless killing machine of an army?" He scoffed. "I don't think so and I don't give a damn if she is good at swinging it. The sword I mean."

"You know Kurt, with the way Nate talks, he's got me beggig the question as to if he's actually got a set down there," Kurt sneered. "Not once did he travel with us to the pub or brothel which makes me wonder..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:05 am

Nolee gulped inaudibly. Surely Kurt's "jest" would not be tested. "I have you know" she said crossly to Kurt. "That I have a beautiful woman waiting for me when I get back home. She is with child and it is mine. I knew that the archery task would be a hard one and did not want to drink. I had to stay focused. But I will join you all if we go to the pub tonight."

She hoped she had covered her tracks, if not she could be in for public trouble.

Carter laughed, "Calm yourselves Kurt, Nate. Besides, even if Nate was a woman there is surely no punishment for entering this tournament under the ruse of a man, right my king?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:11 am

Hunter did not look amused at all. "Actually, there is," he said sternly. "I don't like to be lied to. Instant beheading and yeah Nate, I would love for you to join us tonight. Well, the ones who wish to go."

"Oh you know I'm going," Kurt snorted. "I'm planning on winning and getting my kiss from the fair maiden." Kurt made an obnoxious kissy face with lots of tongue action. Hunter looked amused while Shawn looked absolutely disgusted.

"May I be excused your highness?" Shawn asked, glarring daggers at Kurt.

Hunter nodded, waving him off. "Don't wait up tonight Shawn. I plan to keep the boys out very late."

Shawn headed straight for the library where he planned to stay all evening once more in front of the fire place.

---

Miz made sure his best ladies and gents were working tonight. Thanks to Hunter business was booming and he expected it to be just as busy tonight.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 am

Carter nodded, watching at the queen walked away. He sighed, "I wish not to go. I am far to tired and my arm," he gestured to where the unknown creature had swiped at his arm with his paw, "hurts far to great. I bid you all goodnight."

Walking up to his room, Carter collapsed on the bed. The pain in his arm was immense.

Nolee gulped, standing and walking with the others who were going to the pub. She looked over at David, "Wh...what does he usually have you boys doing at the pub? I...I know not how to play cards..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 am

Shawn peeled off all of his clothes slipping into a long red robe. He grabbed a book and sat by the fire reading to take his mind off of his husband and all the cruelties of the hunt though his mind often wondered back to Carter...

---

David waiting until Kurt and some of the other nobles were a little farther ahead before speaking lowly. "I wouldn't worry about the cards. No one ever wins. They all let Hunter win for fear of getting killed, but you could always slip into the brothel next door. Miz's joint. He's a pretty cool guy. If you don't wanna play cards, prove your manhood by going in there."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 am

As he felt the pain in his arm intensify, Carter sat up. It was still bleeding a bit and he hadn't done a good job of patching it up. He stood shakily, walking out of the room and looking for someone who could help. He was a few inches from the library when he fell roughly to one knee, the pain in his arm, making him crash into the wall from dizziness.

Nolee laughed, "I shall just play cards. Even if I do not know how to win it must not matter if no one ever wins, correct. What about you, where do you plan on going?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 am

The sound of a thud made Shawn jump. He quickly scrambled to his feet hurrying for the door. The pulled the double doors open, gasping at the sight. "Carter! Oh..." Shawn dropped to his knees. "Carter let me see..." Shawn managed to peel Carter's hand from over the wound. It was still bleeding from the scratch. "Maryse!"

Maryse came quickly for she had been sitting in the room across the hall. She took one look at Carter and knew what to do. "Just one moment my queen."

While Maryse left to get supplies, Shawn helped Carter into the library shutting them inside. He pulled Carter over by the fire laying him in thee floor. Maryse came shortly after with a small bowl of water she mixed up with ointments and minerals proven to kill germs along with tape to wrap the cut. "These will sting monsieur," she whispered before proceeding to patch him up. Shawn held Carter's head in his lap massaging his temples as he groaned from the pain.

---

David made a face. "I can't stomach anymore of Kurt's war stories. It's the brothel for me tonight but Mike's a cool guy. We sit and chat. You have to pay but you dont HAVE to screw ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:43 am

Carter laughed bitterly, "Some knight I am. I get a flesh wound from a while beast and-" he hissed in pain when the substance that Maryse had concocted hit his flesh. As she wrapped it he continued, "and I act like it's something life shattering. I just lost a little blood is...is all..." he said as his head still swam.

"I don't mind listening to war stories," smiled Nolee as they entered the pub. She sat at the round circular table with the others as Robert cut the cards and ale was brought over to them. She took a swig of her ale and for a moment wished she would have gone with David.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Shawn kissed the top of his head. "Sweet Carter, as a knight you are covered from head to toe in armor and the only animals you are faced with are men with the intent to kill and the ocassional deer for food." Shawn rubbed his shoulders. "I am impressed with you. You made it out alive whereas one did not. I...was scared for you."

Maryse finished patching up his wound. "There. Itz going to be sore for a while but hopefully you'll still be able to swing a sword. I am also rooting for you so zat you may take care of your sister. Oh and ze kiss," she said with knowing look.

Shawn could only blush. His attendant seemed to know his every move and feeling but she would die before she told a soul as well. Maryse stood with her thing. "I will bring you both something to drink," she bowed before leaving the room.

---

"Suit yourself. I'll see you later tonight," he said before leaving. Kurt, Hunter, and Randy took a seat at the round table with Nate.

"So maybe he isn't some pussy afterall," Kurt sneered.

"That is yet to be seen," Randy smirked. As he started passing out cards for a game of spades, he asked, "Who is this girl you speak of? Your lover? Surely you are not a one woman man."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: