A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:42 am

Mike's jaw dropped. "The...two of you talk. As in you guys are friends?" He could not believe it. "I...wow. Hunter actually allows people near his queen? This is all news to me. I think that is really nice of him to show that kind of interest in you. He cares enough to help you better yourself. He truly is a keeper. Not everyone would take the time to do tedious things like teach one to read or write."

Mike looked disgusted for a moment. "Yes, now I remember you telling me. I feel bad for him because even I can tell he is not made for rough lovings at all. Hunter is truly a dark soul."

---

Shawn opened his mouth but closed it just as quickly swallowing the lie he almost told. She knew and would probably see right through his lie no matter how hard he would try to maintain a look of indifference. He spoke quietly as if he expected someone else to be listening even though they were completely alone. "I do not know how it happened or when it happened. I only just realized how heavy my heart gets when I am with my husband and not your brother. It is a feeling I hope you will never have to endure for I have never felt such pain."

He set his book aside, self consciously rubbing his bruised side. "He...is my husband and I cannot refuse him. He is...not a gentle lover and I have learned to bear with it. I must for the people. Your brother is so kind. He is just like you. I laid in bed last night and the man's arm around my waist may have been the king but I dreampt it was someone else."

He forced a smile. "I hurt, but I keep praying that someday I will never hurt again, even if that someday is passing through death's door."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:46 am

"We have shared kisses," Carter confessed, "No one can know. I would be killed and Nolee...god knows what dark things would happen to her in that palace in my absence." he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I pray for the war and I pray that Hunter die in it so that the land can be free of his reign..."

Nolee hugged Shawn softly, "My queen do not speak such dark things. One day, Hunter will be dead and no matter how old you are nor how old Carter is, he will love to fill the warmth of your bed."

She sighed, "I just wish...I love one of his servants. Lawerence...he is so afraid of your husband that he fears us being anything more than friends...why would he fear that Shawn?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 am

Mike almost fell out of his chair. "K--kisses? Aside from the one during the tournament...you two have been kissing?!?!" Mike felt like he was now carrying the world's biggest secret, and he probably was. "Christ Carter have you both gone mad! Hunter would--" Mike grabbed the drink he poured for Carter and downed it himself. "I pray for his head two because if not he's going to have the whole lot of ya hanged or tortured. You cannot help who you love so please tread carefully. Enjoy the lessons but kiss only if you must. The sexual tension you two are building is bound to lead elsewhere if you're not careful my good man."

Mike offered a encouraging smile. "Everything will work itself out. The God above saw fit to put you inside the castle walls. Keep praying and maybe your angel will be yours."

--

Shawn smiled, hugging her back. "I believe you Nolee and I will try. But the more Hunter touches me or leaves me alone at night, the less I feel like living in this world. I feel like I merely exist and nothing more."

Shawn smiled at the mention of Lawrence, for he was one of his favorite servants. "Lawrence is a wonderful young man with a good kind spirit. He loves to cook so I see why one would grow to love him." Shawn squeezed her hand sadly. "My husband is just a mean man my darling. Lawrence has been beaten many times for getting Hunter's food wrong."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 am

Carter frowned at the mention of torture, "He...I have never heard of such talk other than flogging. But I will assume it's just as unpleasant. Death...Shawn prays for it and if he is to die, so will I. I would leave my sister for you to care for if she is unmarried by then..."

Nolee frowned, "Shawn...what am I to do for the castle? I would feel horrid not being able to help out...."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:13 am

"Okay. Now you've really gone mad. Jesus Carter, you cannot off yourself! He is just one man! Surely you can fall in love with someone else." Mike did not understand this and maybe it was because he never knew such love, but all talk of it was driving him nuts. He did not wish for a good man like Carter to die.

"Carter, if the two of you off yourselves I will... Fine. I will look after your sister but there has to be another way. I do not approve of this death and you tell your queen to keep her head up. I know the queen is growing weary of the hurt but she's the one that gives these people hope. If Hunter dies and there's no heir, the throne is Shawn's!"

---

Shawn laughed. "Oh my Nolee, you do not have to anything if you don't want although your brother tells me you make good breads. If you would like, I'm sure Lawrence wouldn't mind the help nor the company and if that still isn't enough, why don't you entertain yourself in the armory? Select weapons are availible for you to practice with. The king owns it but you have my permission to practice as often as you like."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:17 am

Carter nodded and stood, "Thank you Mike. Do...do you think I should wait for them up there? I mean...by the noises...they are far from done..."

Nolee smiled, "I should help in the kitchen. Thank you Shawn for the idea. And...and I would love to train with weapons..." she smiled, hoping he didn't ask her about her lack of attendance at the tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 am

Mike shook his head. "Oh no my brother. They will not leave until the wee hours of the morning and once they leave I will close until the night fall." He stood hugging Carter briefly. "Don't die on me yet. There has to be another way. Goodnight my friend."

--

"I thought you might. You look strong enough to weild a weapon or two," he grinned. "I do not recall seeing you at the tournament but i know you were somewhere cheering your brother on proudly." He picked up his book again.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:28 am

Carter nodded, "I'll try not to." He took the long way to the castle, his mind racing with thoughts about what he had done and where the queen might be.

Nolee nodded briefly, "Well I should get to sleep...good night my queen..." she headed up to her room and laid in the bed. For a moment she thought she saw the form of someone but dismissed it as a trick of the light.

((I left Nols bit open so if you want to make Hunter appear now or something you could.))
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Shawn waved. "Good night Miss Lacroix." He watched her leave sadly having enjoyed her company. Aside from Maryse he had very few in the castle he could consult with and have normal conversations as if they were friends. John Cena was a good friend, but they hardly spent any time together due to his husband working the boy so hard. He brushed the thoughts reminding himself that having what friends he did had was a luxury and went back to reading his story.

---

Hunter spent most of the evening talking war with his friends. In a few days time he was supposed to meet with the Jarrett's in order to see if they could come to some kind of solution to their problems. Meanwhile as he was taking a short break. He spotted the Lacroix girl heading to her room from the library. With a frown he followed her wondering why she was wandering the halls at the midnight hour. He noticed during the ball how she was all over his cook and he was certain he could use that for some reason or another in the future.

For now he had other reasons to confront her. He knocked on her door before pushing it open a little way. She was young so he would never take her in the way he took the women of age in a brothel. He would be shamed and the few who did respect him would frown upon him, but that was not why he was here. "Miss Lacroix. Got a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Checking his and his queens favorite spot, the library, he was glad when he found his love there. "My queen," he bowed with a small yawn, "why are you up at such an hour." he wasn't complaining, in fact he was thanking the gods that he was awake.

Nolee heard the knock on the door and stumbled around blindly to get to the door. When she opened it, she wished she hadn't. With a bow she put on her best smile, "My king...yes...yes of course come in..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Shawn looked up from his book. "I could not sleep," he managed with a tired sort of smile. "I tried but after tossing and turning for almost an hour I decided to come here. Reading a good story usually tires out my eyes and then I either fall asleep here or manage to slip back into bed."

He closed his book marking his place. "I talked with your sister this evening. She kept me company for a little while. She is sweet on my favorite cook."

--

Hunter walked inside closing the door behind him. "I shall get straight to the point Nathaniel, I do not like being deceived and you did a wonderful job up until your final match. What I would like to know is what possessed you to do such a thing? Do you not value your life at all?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Carter smiled, "I didn't know that she was sweet on anyone. It is nice to see that she can care for a man." sitting next to Shawn, Carter smiled, "You, my dear friend, have a promise to uphold."

Nolee panicked. She wanted to deny the claim but by the look in his eyes, Hunter knew everything. She kneeled in front of him, glancing at the ground, "You would have never let a woman enter the tournament. I proved that a woman can be just as good as any man that you would have be in your ranks..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 pm

"Well, I am not too sure how it will fair, but I am pushing for them. When there's love there's always a way even if the road is not easy." He pondered the promise for a moment until it hit him. "Oh the reading! I do intend to keep that promise too. We can meet here the nights you feel up to it and I will start teaching you letters and words. You'll be reading in no time."

---

Hunter scoffed. "You proved yourself alright, but you didn't win. No woman will ever be allowed in my army. I remember our talks at the pub and you couldn't hang with my men for your morals would get you killed." He folded his arms across his chest. "The penalty for such a thing is death. Did you know that? You seem to know everything else."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Carter smiled, "There is a way when there is love...isn't there?" he pressed his lips to the back of Shawn's hand. "The...the harlot was nothing compared to your beauty by the way..."

Nolee teared up, "Yes...yes my king I know. I am willing to accept that punishment...just please...make my death a swift one..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Shawn cracked up at this. Carter was so noble, yet so incredibly cute and innocent. It was like he had very few harlots in his lifetime. "Carter sweetie..." He giggled again. "I...wow. I cannot believe you just said that but I will take your word for it." Ever so bold Shawn kissed his cheek. "All that matters to me is that you are happy and that you're walking around here denying your body of its needs for my sake or anyone else's."

Shawn looked down at their hands. "I would like to think that old saying about love is true, for it seems like a half true. There is but one way in the afterlife."

---

Hunter rolled his eyes. "Do not start your sniveling like a typical women. We know you are not so quit crying before me. I have no intention of offing you...yet. I may have some use for you later for now get some sleep. I merely wanted you to be aware that I know and should I ever ask anything of you, you will be permitted to the return the favor."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Carter blushed when Shawn kissed his cheek, "I...I did not realize that my body needed such things until I laid with him. He...he was so gentle and soft..." he bit his lip, shaking the thought from his head. "I cannot see how men and women go without lovers sometimes..."

Nolee nodded, "Oh thank you m'lord! I owe you...I owe you so much..." she kissed his feet, thanking him. "First you save me from Randall and David at the first banquet and now you spare my life..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Shawn laughed again. "It is possible to go without lovers, especially when your lover doesn't do what you like, but you are quite right to feel the way that you do." Shawn smirked and feeling quite mischievous since Carter was so new at this, he decided to have a little fun without taking it too far just to see Carter blush once more.

He held up Carter's hand kissing his palm. "If they do it right, you will come to crave it." He set Carter's hand down, gently running his own up Carter's arm. "Like a drug, you'll feel like you absolutely..." Shawn leaned close, lips almost touching Carter's ear but not quite. Only his warm breath tickled Carter's sensitive skin. "...got to have it. You'll want it...need it..." Shawn kissed his cheek, hand ghosting down his body... "...desire it."

---

Hunter shook his head. "Get up Miss Lacroix and get to sleep. I appreciate you showing me the proper respect but in a few days you may not like what I ask of you. But if you choose not to obey orders Ms. Lacroix, things could be bad for you. Good night."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Carter tensed up, "My queen..." he enjoyed the sensations closing his eyes, "If you keep it up I may lose control and do something that a humble knight such as myself has no right to do..."

Nolee nodded, standing as Hunter left. She laid down in bed, glad that she was alive but scared of what she would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Shawn grinned, kissing his cheek once more. "You blushed and it's a lovely sight. Forgive me for wishing to draw it out of you once more." Shawn stopped his assault realizing he should probably get to bed soon before he allows his body to get worked up. "Oh, I almost forgot. I need to show you to your new room. It's on the east wing of the castle this time. A few rooms from my own."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Carter nodded allowing Shawn to lead him there. When he was sure that no one was around to watch, he pressed a chaste kiss to Shawn's mouth. "Until tomorrow my friend..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Shawn smiled. "Yes...t-tomorrow." He said his goodbyes before he went back to his own room, climbing in bed next to Hunter who was sound asleep.

---

Husky awoke bright and early the next morning, dressing comfortably in old work slacks and a flannel shirt. He stood outside the castle waiting for Nolee. He hoped she would not forget their morning ride. It was a cool morning, but not too cool.

---

Hunter woke bright and early that morning. He rolled over on top of his wife coaxing him to wake up. Shawn really wasn't in the mood, but he found himself giving in, clinching his husbands sides as he moved within him. A few minutes later they were both crying out, spent but knowing they had quite the day ahead. The Jarrett's would be arriving which meant a very uncomfortable discussion over war and peace would ensue. Both men quickly dressed. Hunter headed for his study while Shawn headed to the throne room to wait the arrival of their guests.

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Nolee had taken a while to figure out what she was going to wear. She wanted to look good for Husky but at the same time she didn't want to look to formal. Finally deciding on a simple brown peasants dress she found him outside. "Forgive my lateness. I could not find a single thing to wear..."

Carter and the rest of the knights stood in the throne room to prepare for King Jarrett and his queen. He had heard tales of King Jarretts bravery and that Queen Jarrett had once been a lady of his court who was in love with Kurt, the man he had killed, but chose to wed for wealth.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Husky bowed upon her presence. "It's okay. You do not need to apologize to me. We had a long night last night so even if you slept in a little, it was well warranted." He kissed her hand then began leading her towards the stables. "The two Stallions belong to the king and the Arabian his queen, but we're allowed to ride the stallions every now and then so long as we're not going far or gone too long. He often rides them to battle."

---

Shawn sat quietly, head resting on his palm. He was incredibly bored and was not the biggest fan of Karen Jarrett. However her husband was very sweet which made him wonder why the talks of war. Just what exactly did Hunter do to piss them off. He looked to his right where Carter stood. At least seeing him made it worth getting up so early.

Hunter joined them shortly taking his seat on the throne. "They're late and I'm sure his ex whore of a wife is the cause of it," he mumbled. "No matter. Soon they'll be bowing to us anyway. Layfield, Lacroix, see them inside once they get here."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Nolee smiled, spotting the palamino horse that she had rode in the tournament. Smiling she nodded, "Her. I want to ride her. She's a good horse."

Carter nodded, going to stand outside with John. "Why does he speak so ill of her? Sure she was set to marry Kurt but she was in love with someone else. Why does that seem so wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:07 am

Husky nodded as he saddled up his own steed. He hadn't rode in a while so he hoped he would not fall on his butt. He hopped on his horse waiting for Nolee to do the same before starting a slow trot down out into the courtyard. "My lady you sleep alright?" he asked, yawning a little.

---

John chuckled. "Well I suppose you wouldn't know. Don't believe everything you hear. Karen's a pretty lady but there are whispers that she was actually working in a brothel once before." John squinted his eyes but he still did not catch a whiff of a carriage. "It's not uncommon for nobles to get caught up in scandals. Maybe it's all a lie due to her choosing Jarrett over Kurt. It's one of those things we'll never know but Hunter always assumes the worst."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: