A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 am

Nolee smiled, "I slept alright. It seems to me as if someone else however got little sleep. Tell me, what bothers you so Husky?"

Carter frowned, "I have noticed that some nobles are involved in scandals." he narrowed his own eyes, "I do not see them. Is it possible they forgot?'
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 am

Husky smiled. "I am alright my lady. Its just that the Jarrett's will be arriving later today and the last time Karen was here she complained about everything. She's more of a diva than our king."

--

John frowned. "Ah hope not. I could have slept a little longer. I'm sure they'll be riding up soon but in the mean time ah wanna ask..." He chuckled. "Hear you got off last night at a whore house. The boys mentioned it this morning. You'll soon find that news like that travels quickly around here."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 am

Nolee chuckled. She had heard Father Lawler speak kindly of Jeff Jarrett but she had yet to hear anything about his wife. "Well at least she is not a harlot. I heard rumors last night about the Duchess Stephanie of McMahon. Are half the stories about her true?"

Carter turned bright red, "Well...um... I wanted to know what it was life. I did enjoy myself but I don't know...I have heard of the king wanting group participation while there so I will probably not be going when his highness attends unless it is mandatory..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am

Husky nodded. "I believe so my lady. I've heard stories from the queen. Shawn rarely participates in the gossip aside from telling Maryse a few things but he listens and takes it all in. It is rumored that she had an affair with Hunter hence the reason she often lends him her army. If that were true and could be proven... He would no longer get any respect from me. Sleeping with whores is one thing but another noble?"

---

John nodded. "We've all been there. Well i was a pretty loose man before I became a knight, but it is quite the experience. Mike has a great selection but I don't go as often as I used to. I'm getting old and that kind of thing doesn't appeal to me anymore. I just want one man that I can bury myself into night after night and sometimes after lunch," he said with a chuckle. "But it won't happen so I go when I feel the need. His group nights--don't go, especially if you're into men or else you'll end up getting screwed yourself. When the king is drunk, he can't be reasoned with."

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:06 am

Nolee shivered, "I...I could never let a man use me so unjustly. I...when I finally do make love I don't want it to be with someone who will leave me. I want it to be passionate, with a man I have given myself to in marriage..."

Carter pulled a face, "Thank you for the warning Johnathan. I...some of the stories men tell of war captives...I could never treat a grieving woman or young man as such. Such acts are ammoral...wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:13 am

Husky smiled. "Ah think my lady, you have the right idea. Let's pick up the pace shall we? I wish to show you the part of the lake that no one but us castle dwellers get to see. I brought bread crumbs for the geese."

---

"I won't lie. When I first learned of war and what it meant to be gone for months on in, I did what the others do. I never hurt 'em like some of our fellows but I have forced myself on women. It's hard not to when the weather's below freezing temps and you're frustrated. There's no food and you've been marching for days. Being buried inside a man seems like relief from those problems." John looked forward, still looking for the carriage. "War's not pretty Carter. Let's hope we don't go to war. If we do...lord only knows if any of us, including the king, will make it back alive."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:17 am

Nolee smiled, picking up the pace as they rode to the lake. "Husky it's...it's gorgeous..." she smiled.

Carter nodded, feeling his stomach muscles tighten. "I...I wanted to be a knight all my life. Now that I hear stories...I'm not sure if it's what I want anymore.." he saw the carriage and straightened up, welcoming the guests inside.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:58 am

Husky rode his horse closer to Nolee's before hopping off of it. He handed her a few bread crumbs as the geese, who normally ran from most folks, came over to them squawking loudly. "They're festive this morning my lady but if you can handle a few bears I'm sure geese are the least of your worries."

---

"Where the hell are they--Oh," he scoffed. "Making a royal entrance. Shall we my queen?" Hunter took Shawn's hand as they stood walking out onto the floor. They waited, both men not exactly thrilled about this meeting but Shawn at least, put on a polite smile and bowed.

"Karen, Jeff."

Karen scowled at both the king and queen while Jeff bowed, despite his loathing for Hunter. "May we sit down now? It's been a long ride and if ya don't mind, ah'd like some ale."

Hunter rolled his eyes while Shawn asked Carter to nicely bring some ale before resuming his post. "Let's get this show on the road," Hunter grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:04 am

Nolee smiled, gesturing over to a nest as she fed the geese. "That would be why they're so festive. They're protecting their young." she smiled tossing the bread crumbs to the geese. "And bears were the least of my worries...."

Carter brought the goblets of ale, bowing deeply to Karen and Jeff and Hunter and Shawn as he handed them over. He stood stock still by Shawn while John took up the same position on Hunter's side, waiting to defend their King if need be.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 am

"Oh...I see..." Husky smiled at the sight of the little geese. "Means I'll need to come out here often to make sure they're taken care of." He sighed, not really wanting to go back to the castle but knowing he would have to go soon. "My lady, I have to soon begin the ride back to the castle. I have to finish preparing food for later."

---

Jeff and Karen drank their ale in silence; Karen mostly glaring at Hunter while Jeff looked stressed and almost miserable. "Hunner I'd really like to avoid war."

"As would I," Hunter responded. I do not fancy a journey that far north but that does not mean I won't do it."

"Then do not threaten our allies!" Karen yelled. "You do not need any more armies! Your army is almost bigger than ours and our allies combined!"

"My wife's right Hunner," Jeff added. "There's no need for this. What interests could you possibly have up North?"

"Land," Hunter answered simply.

"Land my ass," Karen scoffed, "Or are you trying to get a little closer to a noble harlot?"

Shawn looked over at Hunter curiously, wondering what the world she was on about while Hunter looked absolutely livid.

Jeff looked at his wife, horrified. "I--I yes, why don't we hold this off until we've had a little breakfast."

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:40 am

Nolee frowned, turning around and placing her hand on Huskies chest as she kissed him sweetly, "What I said earlier...about laying with a man...I would lie with you..."

Carter listened to the argument and wrinkled up his nose. Jeff and Karen seemed like good enough people. They simply wanted to protect their friends land. But here Hunter was wanting to take it over, all to get closer to some 'noble harlot' who he guessed meant Stephanie. He shook the thoughts from his head, standing still once more.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:11 am

Husky's face turned a deep shade of red. On one hand he was very, very embarrassed. He was embarrassed because in his mind, he did not have a body that was worthy of eyes belonging to Nolee Lacroix. Still he could not help but engage her in another kiss letting go for those few moments. He never really explored the option of having a female companion but after meeting Nolee he sure wanted one. "I--I would make you my first as well my lady."

---

"Oh no," Karen shouted. "We will not eat until I have said my piece!"

"Honey this is not what we agreed upon," Jeff groaned.

Shawn watched the couple as they argued all the while pondering what they meant. Harlot? Hunter was an evil man most times but he would never risk shaming his legacy by sleeping with another high ranking royal would he? The thoughts troubled him so that he got up from the throne to leave.

"My queen, where are you going?" Hunter asked.

"I...need to scold the kitchen staff for taking so long," he lied.

"Very well," he nodded. "And for Christ's sake Karen shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:21 am

Nolee smiled, "We should get going to make breakfast now. I fear that Hunter and the other king who is at the castle might have a word to say if you were late fixing dinner." she resaddled her horse, smiling at him as they rode off. She could still feel the heated kiss on her lips.

Carter smiled inwardly at Hunter actually believeing his wife was going to scold someone. Shawn would never unless they deserved it. He watched the woman argue and felt that she had a point. All of this was wrong and diverting attention from it would do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:47 am

Husky smiled warmly, still in another world over the idea that someone would want to lay with him. They made a fast trot back to the castle. Husky was grateful that Cena was outside saddling horses. He offered to tie theirs back so Husky could make it inside and prepare food.

"My--My queen!" Husky stopped in his tracks at the sight of Shawn standing at one of the counters. He was arranging fruit.

"Oh hello Lawrence...Nolee," he said bowing. "Its almost time for you to serve, but I needed to get out of that room for a moment. The yelling is almost too much to bear."

---

Hunter was growing annoyed more and more by the second. "Look Karen, you will hold your tongue about such silly gossip while in my home and in the presence of my queen or I will see to it that Jeff is carrying your head back with him while my armies follow closely behind."

"That's not how war games begin," she huffed.

"No, but bringing up my personal life changes all the rules," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:51 am

Nolee curtsied before helping Husky prepare food, "We went for a ride this morning my queen. He would have been back sooner but a foolish girl had to point about the adorable baby geese that were by the lake. I was so entranced I lost track of time. Small animals have always fascinated me."

Carter sighed when Hunter finally left the room, knowing that he could relax a bit as his king went to sit for dinner. He bowed at Karen and Jeff, "I'm sorry he said such things to the two of you. I am sure this will be all worked out your hignesses."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:04 am

"Oh you do not have to aplogize to me my friends. You are actually on time but it is the arguing that is bothering me so. Tensions are high. A spot of food ought to shut them all up for a while."

Shawn grabbed a tray. "I will help carry a few things."

---

Karen simply scowled. "I know it will be. It's going to be a war but unlike Jeff I do not mind. We have a sizable army at our command."

Jeff rubbed his temples. "Forgive me my good knight. War is not the answer but it looks like we're well on our way," he sighed. "If we were going to fight this whole trip was kinda pointless. Ahm just tired of Hunter. He doesn't realize that kings from all over are not liking how he keeps building his army. They fear he has ambitions to rule as one tyrant over the entire country. They will not stand for that."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:04 am

"Oh you do not have to aplogize to me my friends. You are actually on time but it is the arguing that is bothering me so. Tensions are high. A spot of food ought to shut them all up for a while."

Shawn grabbed a tray. "I will help carry a few things."

---

Karen simply scowled. "I know it will be. It's going to be a war but unlike Jeff I do not mind. We have a sizable army at our command."

Jeff rubbed his temples. "Forgive me my good knight. War is not the answer but it looks like we're well on our way," he sighed. "If we were going to fight this whole trip was kinda pointless. Ahm just tired of Hunter. He doesn't realize that kings from all over are not liking how he keeps building his army. They fear he has ambitions to rule as one tyrant over the entire country. They will not stand for that."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:08 am

Nolee smiled, "Thank you Shawn. It is most kind of you to help." The three carried trays and goblets into the dining hall where Hunter sat fuming. Setting a plate in front of him, Nolee bowed polietly before disappearing back into the kitchen.

Carter frowned, "He can be crude but I believe he simply wants a bit more of land. Perhaps an agreement can be reached between your sides and we will not have to move on to a silly war."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 am

"Ha!" Karen snorted. "You must be new. Even his old knights know what Hunter's all about. He wants power and plenty of it and in these times, the more men willing to die for you, the more powerful you are. Simply put," she began, fanning herself, "Hunter wants control of northern armies and territories so that he won't have to keep marching all of his troops north. That and...he's fucking Lady McMahon."

Jeff scowled. "Karen honey, we don't know--" He stopped mid sentence at the sight of Shawn. "My...your highness."

Shawn was not sure he liked the sudden hushed silence but he let it go. "If you would follow Lawrence, there's breakfast in the dining hall."

"Will you be joining us?" Jeff asked. "You know ah've always enjoyed your company Shawn even if we're future adversaries."

"I...shall join you later," he said with a slight bow.

"F--follow me your highnesses," Husky squeaked leading them to dine. Shawn watched them go and with a sigh he headed back to his throne.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:30 am

Carter stood stock still after hearing those words. He wanted to tell Shawn, to let him know what vile deed his husband was doing with Lady McMahon but for some reason his heart couldn't tell him. He couldn't be brought to tell the queen about this escapade. "Something troubling you my queen?" he asked never leaving his post or turning to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:36 am

Shawn listened for a moment as voices rose to high levels from the dining hall. He sighed. "I am fine. I do fear that negotiations are not going well as I figured. Jeff and Karen have never liked Hunter for various reasons. I simply could not name them all if I tried. I used to be really close friends with Karen, but after rumors of being a harlot reached my ear Hunter forbade me to speak with her. He said it would make me look bad. I was still a boy really. I knew not what was best for me and often times I still don't. Be prepared for war Carter because it's coming. I will be left behind while he marches you all to crush his foes."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:39 am

Carter frowned as he thought about it. War was coming and he was unsure what to do with himself. The idea of dying terrified him but the idea of Shawn being alone terrified him greater. Softly he said, "Perhaps he will leave me behind to protect you and the rest of the kingdom as part of your guard?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:44 am

"You are one of his finest. He would never leave you behind and as a new knight, he would want you to know how it feels to experience a real battle. Do not worry if that is what you are doing. I will be safe. We do not have a common enemy that lives close by. A few rogues here or there I'm told, but not enough to take the castle...and if they tried it I fear for their lives upon you all's return."

The voices in the dining hall had died down and he wondered if they'd come to an arrangement yet.

---

Husky looked over at Nolee. "They're not making much progress me lady and I do wish they would hurry it up. I want to finish cleaning and make an escape before Hunter decides to take his anger out on us."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:47 am

Carter nodded, "I just wish for your best." when the voices died down he looked at Shawn, "Do you think they reached a conclusion? That perhaps we do not have to march off to battle?"

Nolee smiled, leaning up to whisper in Husky's ear, "Good. Maybe you and I may steal some alone time later." she boldly placed a hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 am

"You're always thinking of me...and it's very sweet." He waited a moment to see if the shouts would ensue once more but they did not. Instead he saw all three storming into the throne room. Shawn stood, thinking to offer Karen and Jarrett a room for the night but they looked to be in a hurry.

"Jeff?"

Jeff stopped long enough to hurry over and kiss his hands. "My friend I am so sorry but we must leave. Ah fear mah wife may have said too much. War is...probably going to happen and soon. Ah must het home to prepare." Jeff kissed his cheek then hurried off after his wife.

Shawn looked over at Carter. "If you are not too busy later, we shall start your lessons tonight. It will...distract me from thoughts of what is to come."

---

Husky smiled big, wondering if she may have been thinking what he couldn't help but think. "I--think they are done. Let's clean up shall we? Then I am free until dinner time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: