A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Slamming down her hands on the counter she didn't even turn to look at him. "It's that right there that is pissing me off!" Belle said tightly. "Stop thinking like that when Im with you." She continued and turned to glare at him. Pregnant or not she was going to say this whether he wanted to hear it or not. Acting impulsively Belle grabbed Justin when he walked into the kitchen. She pulled him to her and kissed him before pulling away and glaring at Wade. "There. Happy now?" Without another word she left the kitchen and sat outside.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Wade growled, grabbing Justin and slamming his fist into the mans face a few times. He didn't care. Justin deserved this, didn't he? Wade headed upstairs and slammed the door to his office.

Heath frowned, helping Justin up and going outside to sit with Belle, "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Belle shrugged and leaned back onto her hands. "Not from the blood on your shirt." She sighed and let the wind blow against her. "I proved a point and Wade didn't enjoy it. Im just sorry Justin got hit for it."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Heath frowned, "He's had a hard life. He's not so sure that he can be loved. His father sure as hell didn't love him. And he's use to girls leaving him for Justin..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 am

"Well too bad, I don't like being basically told Im going to leave." Belle got up and stretched. "Im going for a walk." without another word she left the porch
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:02 am

Heath called after her, "Just remember our talk! And that we have an appointment at Klienfields in the morning!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Belle waved her hand to show she heard him but kept walking the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Heath shook his head and headed inside, sighing as he sat at the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Walking a bit farther than she probably should have Belle sat down at the tree line and simply let her mind wander
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:49 am

Wade had started getting worried about Belle and was walking in the garden, seeing if he could find her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Reaching out Belle lightly touched one of the flowers and looked up to see Wade. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Wade frowned, "I'm sorry I'm an insensitive jerk..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:27 pm

"You should be." Belle replied but smiled a bit. "And I'm sorry for kissing Justin."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Wade frowned, "I just...everyone has always loved Justin more..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:38 pm

"Well I Dont."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 pm

"I know and you've told me that all the time but I...I don't know...I guess I'm just so use to it..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:12 pm

Belle got up and crossed to him. "Well get used to it." She smiled a bit and kissed his cheek. "Dinner should be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Wade smiled, "Oh...I will..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm

Studying him for a moment Belle nodded. "Come on. Better get the boys ready." She took his hand and walked back with him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Wade nodded and took her hand, "Alright, lets get going..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Getting to the door they met the delivery man. Pulling out money Belle paid and gave him a big smile. "Boys, dinenr is here!" She yelled when she entered and giggled softly when she heard them roaming above her head
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:34 am

Heath was the first one down, sliding down the bannister and grinning at Belle, "Food now please?"

Justin rolled his eyes, looking at Belle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Belle chuckled to Heath. "Wow Heathie, yes food." Getting out what he asked for she set out a plate and pointed to it. "Use it. No eating out of a container. The others need to eat." Belle didn't look to Justin until she handed Heath his plate and even then she didn't for long.

"Justin? I forgot what you ordered but it's here somewhere." She then turned to the incoming crowd and handed everything out before looking to Wade. "What did you want love?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Heath grinned and hiding the container beneath the table, started eating out of it, only pouring a bit on his plate so that Belle thought he was eating off of his plate.

Justin nodded, "I'm quite capable of getting my own food."

Wade smiled, "I'm good with anything really."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Belle cut her eyes to Justin and for a moment let the shock of what he said wash over her. The boys normally didn't mind her making their plates anymore and Justin was among them. Nodding curtly she set a plate in front of him and turned to Wade.

"Take a seat and I will make your plate." Belle smiled, got his plate out, and remembered the lacking of drinks as all the boys sat at the table either making jokes or discussing the day she got out beer, juice, and water. Laughing at something one of the boys said she began to make Wade's plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next