A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maroon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:00 pm

John smiled and watches his form on stage, listening to his voice. He knew Adam loved what he did, and that made John happy. After a couple songs, John heard something snap from above the stage, even over the loud music. He could hear what no one else could. He heard another snap, like it was the braces that were holding up... the lights. He frowned and cursed when he heard another snap, and ran onto the stage. He grabbed the maroon figure that was his brother and tackled him to the other side of the stage right before the entire lighting system above crashed down right where Adam had been standing and through the stage, destroying it.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Adam was having a great time when he was tackled across the stage. He barely had time to blink before the lights fell and destroyed the stage. His eyes were wide and his chest was heaving. "Holy..." He looked and saw it was John who tackled him. "What the hell? Are you psychic or something?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:10 pm

John sat up and looked at him, also out of breath. "No. Just incredibly perceptive." He said and stood up, pulling Adam with him. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. Adam could've died just then, and that would have killed John.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:12 pm

"I'm fine. What about you? Are you okay?" Adam asked, looking him over. He didn't see anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:14 pm

John glanced ast the sea of colors, all screaming fans. "I'm fine. Too bad you can't finish your show. I wish I noticed earlier." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:15 pm

"Don't worry about it. As long as your safe. Let's... Let's get home, yeah? We're supposed to do a couple more shows, but I can see that's not gonna happen," Adam said, standing and taking his hand, leading him backstage.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:23 pm

John nodded and stayed close to him. He was just glad Adam was okay. "I don't what I would've done if you got hurt." He murmured. He relied a lot on other people and he didn't like it. But he knew he needed Adam, and not just for seeing, and not just as a brother.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:24 pm

"Well, don't worry about it. Because I'm here, forever," Adam said and kissed his cheek. And Adam meant it. He would never leave John. Never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maroon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maroon
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: