A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maroon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Adam was stunned. "What?" he breathed. He couldn't believe that Johnny, his Johnny, could have been blind. But now that he thought about, he could tell Johnny didn't put as much care in his look.

He stood up and took Johnny's hand. "Let's get to the restaurant," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 pm

John nodded and took Adam's hand, thankful for a little guidance. "Yeah... I've been blind for a year." He sighed as he walked next to Adam, staying close as he didn't want to bump into anyone or thing. "I wish I knew what you looked like now." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Adam chuckled as they walked outside to the awaiting limo, opening the door for him. Once Johnny was in, he climbed in after him and closed the door. He let the driver know where to go before he turned his attention back to Johnny. "I pretty much look the same. A few tattoos is the only change," he said.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Johnny smiled. "Oh yeah? Where?" He ased, running his hand over Adam's arm, trying to feel the marks of any tattoos. He smiled slightly to himself, liking the feel of Adam's soft skin under his hand. All his senses had enhanced by a lot, especially his sense of touch. He used his hearing and touch the most.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:56 pm

"I have a sleeve on my left arm and a dragon on my right where my elbow is. I have a couple on my chest. Small ones," Adam said, holding back a shiver as Johnny felt his arm, the feeling drawing something in him that he hadn't felt before. "So how did you lose your sight?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:13 pm

John felt the drawing on Adam's arm some more before looking down at the question. "It was stupid. You're gonna Gibbs Slap me, I know it." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:03 pm

"No, I'm not," Adam promised, taking Johnny's hand into his own. "Just tell me," he said, absentmindedly stroking the back of Johnny's hand, curious as to what made Johnny lose his eye sight.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:09 pm

"Well... I got really drunk one night. With Mike. I was so smashed. I... I was acting like and idiot. We were walking back home and I decided to do drunken cartwheels through the street. I was hit by a car. The rest of me was fine but my head smashed on the concrete. The nerves connecting to my eyes were damaged. Now I only see blobs of color for people. But I can't see objects. They're just grey and black smudged together. But if I'm around too many people, everything is blurred together. I had to quit gymnastics because I couldn't see the equipment." John explained quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Adam opened his mouth to say something a few times but it seemed as if his mouth forgot how to form words. After a few moments, he finally pulled himself together. "Wow," he said, staring at the dividing window of the limo. "That's gotta suck major," he added, looking at Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Johnny nodded and chuckled nervously. "Yes, it does suck. A lot. But hey, can't fight fate.* He said and sighed. "But just because I'm blind, doesn't mean I'm helpless. People seem to forget that. You know, Mom and Dad don't even know. THey never came to the hospital." He huffed.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:21 pm

"You know Mom and Dad," Adam chuckled. "I haven't seen them since I left all that time ago. Sometimes I wonder how they're doing. Others, I can't really bring myself to care," he added as the limo came to a stop. When the door opened, he slid out, holding out his hand to help Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 pm

John took Adam's hand and slid out of the car, walking beside his brother. "I stopped caring a while ago. And our sisters... I don't tgink they even know what middle name is." He said, rolling his pale eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Adam chuckled. "They care only about themselves and each other. Life would have been better without them," he said as he led Johnny inside the restaurant and to the table they were immediately ushered to. He let Johnny slide in before he walked to the opposite side, sliding in and smiling as the hostess departed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:19 pm

John nodded and sighed. "Yeah. They got worse when you left." He chuckled and ran hand through his hair. "So, what's on the menu?" He asked, leaning back into his seat and looking over Adam's silhouette.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:55 pm

"Well, what are you in the mood for?" Adam asked Johnny as he looked over the menu, having everything from Italian to steak. "There's pretty much everything," he added as he glanced at Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:00 pm

"Er, something that doesn't require a knife. Pasta or something." John said with a shrug. "I'm not that picky when I'm hungry." He chuckled, feeling around and finding his drink, taking a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:24 pm

"What kind of pasta do you want? And what sauce?" Adam asked, already knowing what he was gonna get.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:26 pm

"Pene, with alfredo sauce." John said, tracing his finger around the rim of his glass. He would order a Martini, but it wasn't a good idea for him to get drunk. John hadn't had alcohol in a year.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Adam nodded and ordered dinner in perfect Italian, something that he had picked up after he left Johnny and the rest of his family. When the waiter walked away, he turned his attention back to John. "So how has life been?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:19 pm

John shrugged. "Kinda sucky." He chuckled. "I just... have no idea what to do with myself. I miss gymnastics so much." He sighed, looking down into the grayness and blackness.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:02 pm

"Yeah, I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to sing anymore. It would be like taking away from the person that I was. But there's gotta be other things that you can do," Adam said, leaning against the back of the booth.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:04 pm

John looked at him. "Like what? The majority of the world's careers require eye sight. I've tried everything I could. So it's not like I haven't done anything... and I can't sing like you." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:12 pm

"I... Don't know. I hadn't thought about what you could become..." Adam trailed off. He really hadn't thought about when Johnny could do. "Maybe there's somethings you could do for the band," he added, though he wasn't sure what.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:15 pm

John chuckled a little. "I don't think that would work out. There isn't a whole lot I could do. I used to play guitar, but I quit when I went blind because there was just too much stress, I just stopped. I probably suck now." He chuckled. "You don't need to find me something to do, don't worry Ace. I'll find my own way.. somehow."
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Adam shrugged. "The offer's always there if you want it. I'm sure that I could find you things to do," he said as their food came out and was placed before him. He smiled and thanked the waiter before digging in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maroon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maroon
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: