A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maroon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:10 pm

"I do. I never play it, but I have one. Why? You wanna see it?" Adam asked as they walked down the hall. "Er... Well... Uh..." Adam sighed and looked around, not sure how to put it, and feeling bad that he pointed out that Johnny couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:55 pm

John smiled softly and nudged Adam. "It's okay, I'm not insulted. Relax, yeah?" He said with a smile. "I just wanted to play it. I haven't played in a while. And I haven't written as well. I had no motivation ever since I went blind."
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Adam chuckled softly and lead him to the music room where the piano was and sat with him on the bench. "Here it is," he said with a smile, crossing his arms. He can play piano, but he never did.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:16 pm

John ran his finger tips over the keys gently and slid on the bench. He began to play a song he wrote when he could see a while ago. He could sing, but he didn't want to. He didn't think he was good. Especially compared to his brother. Adam was so talented, so John always stuck to what he did best and looked pretty.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Adam smiled as John played. He had always loved listening to him play. He played with emotion, where Adam played with technique when it came to piano. He had never like it much. He was kind of glad John couldn't see him. He liked to enjoy John's playing without anyone knowing. It was like his own little secret that wasn't bad or embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:12 pm

John stopped playing when he hit the wrong key. He looked down and saw nothing, not even his own hands. He sighed and continued. "You were always more talented." He murmured, chuckling softly as he played. "I loved listening to you sing when we were kids."
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:21 pm

"You mean those times when I was in my room and you thought I didn't see you at the crack of my door?" Adam smiled softly at the memory. He always knew John was there. "And you're an amazing musician, John. Don't put yourself down because you're best at piano. You put your heart into it. Like I do when I sing. You're best at what you do with passion. And that's piano for you," he smiled and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Jon smiled, and blushed a little. "I couldn't help it. And thank you. Now I can hear you sing whenever I want." He nudged him, and stopped playing. "If we had similar music styles, I'm sure we'd make a good duet." He joked and put the cover thingy on the keys.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Adam chuckled. "Like I said, you're more than welcome to come on the road with us and play piano. I'm sure we could integrate it into a few songs," he said and wrapped an arm around John. "Now start again."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:54 pm

"Oh I'd rather not play onstage." John chuckled nervously. "I'll gladly come with you though. Someone has to make sure I don't walk off a cliff and poor Mike's done it for so long." He said, smiling. He did as Adam said and started another, different song. He loved singing this one, but he wouldn't, specially in front of Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:57 pm

"Well, that's okay, too. I still think you should play, but I won't force you," Adam said, then listened to John play, sighing softly and leaning against the wall behind them. "We leave next week," he said.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:05 pm

John nodded. "Maybe. We'll see." He chuckled and finished the song. "You know, i missed you." He said quietly, glancing at him. "It hurt a lot when you left. I mean... I know you had to, and that you wanted to do what you love but still..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:12 pm

"I hated leaving. It was the last thing I wanted to do. I didn't want to leave you there. But it was a great opportunity, and I couldn't bring you with me. If I could have, I would have. If I could have stayed, I would have. But everything happens for a reason, right?" Adam smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's getting late. Let's go lay down, yeah?" he said and stood, taking Johnny's hand and helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:22 pm

John smiled and nodded, standing up. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired. So where's the guest room? I wanna memorize the path to my room." He hummed absentmindedly, looking at the maroon glow in his hand that was Adam's had. It made him smiled a discreetly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:59 pm

"Stay with me tonight," Adam said softly, leading him upstairs. "You can learn it tomorrow," he added, biting his lip softly. He hoped John would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:08 am

"O-Oh... okay. Fine with me." John smiled and followed him. "Mind if I sleep in my boxers?" He asked, pulling off his tight jeans. He hadn't slept in Adam's bed since they were kids. He missed it. Maybe more than he should.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:02 pm

"Why would I mind?" Adam asked, pulling off his own clothes so he was just in boxers. "Have I ever minded?" he added as he crawled into bed, pulling John down with him. He sighed and snuggled with him. "I missed this."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:45 pm

John smiled and cuddled up to Adam as well. "I missed it too." He said quietly. He stretched a little, their legs intertwining. They'd always been closer than other siblings were. They'd seen each other naked multiple times and always slept in each other's beds as kids, and even teens. John yawned. "Love you Adam." He mumbled before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:20 pm

A week later, Adam was leading John to the airplane. "Have you been on an airplane since you've been blind? I know that you used to hate them," he said, looking at John and biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:36 pm

John shook his head, walking closer to Adam. "Hell no. I still hate them. But if we die, at least I won't see us plummeting to our deaths." He grumbled and sat down next to Adam once they were on the plane. He felt around for his seatbelt and strapped it on, tightening it as tight as possible, and gripping Adam for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Adam chuckled and wrapped an arm around him. "It's a luxury jet. You'll be fine, I promise," he said and kissed him on the cheek. "We have food and drinks and music and anything else you could possibly want," he added, rubbing his arm. "Just try and relax."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:32 pm

John nodded. "I'll try." He sighed and rested against him. John didn't do much the whole plane ride. He either slept or ate, or listened to Adam talk about whatever. The next day, they were at Adam's show. He listened to Adam practice, always loving his voice.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Adam finished practicing and walked over to John. He sat next to him. "So what do you think?" he asked, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:46 pm

John smiled. "It's amazing, as always." He said. "Good luck." He said, playing with the strap on his white cane. He looked at the stage, hearing all the screaming fans. He had a bad feeling about tonight for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Adam Hennigan

Adam Hennigan

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Adam smiles and hugged him. "Just relax and enjoy the show, okay? I'll be back soon," he said adn ran out to perform for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maroon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maroon   Maroon - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maroon
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: