A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:36 am

Alex smiled. "Go rest i'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:40 am

"Ok. See ya." Brian said, quickly hugging his friend before running off again. This time he watched where he was going.
Once he reached the safehouse he quickly unlocked the door and went in, closing it loudly and double checked that he'd locked it before relaxing.
He leaned against the door to catch his breath, breathing heavily again.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:46 am

"A-Are you ok?" Jay asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 am

Brian looked up, surprised by the question. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said. "Just need to rest. You-you can sleep there." He added, pointing at the couch.

Brian walked off down the hallway and came back with a few blankets and a pillow and placed them on the couch for Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:58 am

Jay nodded. "Thanks." He said before sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:05 am

Brian shrugged his shoulders, too tired to reply. He also knew he shouldn't get attached to someone who was only there because they'd been in the wrong place at the wrong time, so he tried to avoid talking to Jay too much.

He turned and went down the hallway to his bedroom, closing the door behind him so he could change.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 am

Jay laid out the blanket and the pillows before laying down. He felt lonely like he always did.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:16 am

Once Brian had changed into pjs, he came out into the kitchen to get something to eat.
He leaned against the bench as he ate an apple and looked over at the couch. When he was done eating he threw out the core and went to go back to his room, stopping when he was near the couch.

He sighed. "Are you ok?" Brian asked, leaning against the back of the couch, looking down at Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:22 am

"Yeah i'm fine just a little sore." Jay answered.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:27 am

Brian frowned. "People being rough?" He guessed.
He'd heard what people were like with those who worked like Jay did, he'd never been to any himself though.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:32 am

Jay nodded. "It rare that their not rough."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:38 am

Brian frowned again, slowly walking around the couch, he sat on the couch arm near Jay's feet. He knew he shouldn't, but he felt sorry for Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 am

Jay could tell Brian felt sorry for him. "You don't have to feel sorry for me, i'm the one that got myself into this life with my mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:52 am

"How'd you do that?" Brian asked softly. He knew what it was like to make mistakes that left you somewhere you'd never wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:57 am

"I tried to help a friend and Grel saw me. He bought my school loan and said i owned him money and i was going to work it off." Jay said.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 am

"Oh...just a little possessive isn't he?" Brian said, slowly shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:03 am

Jay gave a dry chuckle, "Yeah just a little, of course he can't be as bad as the reason i moved to the city."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 am

Brian raised an eyebrow "Why would that be?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:09 am

"Needed to get away from my abusive dad." Jay answered.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:12 am

Brian nodded slowly and looked away, frowning again. "I know how that is..." He mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:18 am

Jay swallowed hard, thinking of the night his father had attacked him with the broomhandle for being gay.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:24 am

Brian looked back at him and saw the look on his face. Before he realised what he was doing, Brian moved and sat on part of the couch that Jay hadn't taken up and pulled him into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:26 am

Jay froze up slightly, he wasn't used to being hugged since his mother had passed. Jay relaxed into the hug.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:30 am

Brian smiled slightly at Jay's reaction. He knew what it was like to be rejected and how much it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:34 am

Jay soon let out a soft sleeply yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next