A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:40 am

Brian smiled and slowly let him go. He stood up and went back into his bedroom without saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:48 am

Jay laid down and soon fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:53 am

Despite being exhausted, when Brian finally got into bed it took him a while to fall asleep, his mind going over everything that had happened during the day.

He occasionally mumbled things as he slept, rolling over often as he dreamed.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:55 am

Jay slept deeply, so tired the normal nightmares didn't come.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:04 am

Brian woke up early in the morning after his guilty conscience bothered him with a nightmare. He sat up angrily, thinking he'd finally gotten over the issue. He picked up an empty glass that was on the bedside table and threw it in frustration, watching as it smashed against the wall.
Brian sighed, putting his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 am

Jay jumped as he woke up to the sound of breaking glass. He looked around with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:11 am

A few minutes later Brian decided to clean up the mess, knowing he'd forget and hurt himself later if he didn't. He slowly got up and collected the pieces and walked out into the kitchen to put the broken glass in the bin.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:23 am

Jay watched as Brian walked out of his room with the glass.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:28 am

Brian dropped the glass into the bin, still angry. He rolled his eyes when he heard more of the glass break.
"Oh...Sorry. I didn't wake you did I?" Brian asked quietly, looking over at Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 am

"Its ok." Jay answered softly, "Should proably get up anyway."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:36 am

Brian smiled slightly, yawned and ran a hand through his hair, then turned around, moving around the kitchen to make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:38 am

"You want some help in there?" Jay asked as he slowly stood.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:40 am

"Um..." Brian stopped, surprised. It was rare anyone offered to help him with anything. "Yeah, sure." He said as he went back to what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:47 am

Jay smiled and walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:54 am

As Brian put ingredients from the fridge on the bench, he paused again, watching Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:57 am

Jay could feel Brian watching him.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:59 am

Brian shook his head, silently reminding himself not to get attached at all. He went back to cooking, trying not to smile as Jay helped.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:08 am

Jay continued to work enjoying the quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 am

Once they'd finished making the meal, Brian sat on the arm of the couch again and ate quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:59 am

Jay sat down and ate as well.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Once Brian was done eating, he got up and put his things in the sink, meaning to wash them later, trying not to look over at Jay as he left the room. He went into his bedroom and got some clothes and went to shower.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Jay put his stuff in the sink as well and started to wash them.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:13 am

Brian came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and was surprised to see Jay cleaning up their dishes. He leaned against the wall, silently watching.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Jay continued to wash, he was the neatest person in the world but he did do his share of the chores.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 pm

"Um..." Brian said, hoping to get Jay's attention, though he didn't wait for him to stop or turn around before speaking. "I'm going out...so I have some idea of how long I'll need to keep you here..." Again he didn't wait for Jay to react in any way, he just went into his room to get things he needed and came back out a few minutes later, headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)   Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix My Broken Soul Please (open slash)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next