A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:06 am

Shawn's eyes went wide and he felt color coming to his cheeks. "You--you heard us when we--when he...Oh..God I'm so embarrassed." He looked away from Carter thinking back to that moment. He had no choice but to give Hunter what he wanted. Not like he could just deny him. All he could do was stand their as Hunter tore off his clothes and no matter how hard he tried not to make sounds, the pain mixed with pleasure won every time.

"Tell your sister a thousand pardons. I am...truly embarrassed that she--that you both--had to endure. I would not...I should have been more quiet."

Shawn toyed with the lily in his hand well aware of the gentle hand on his arm. "That brute is my husband and whether I deserve better isn't for me to decide. I love him...or at least I think I do. He just...we're so different." Shawn wiped his eyes. "I care not if you're a peasant. Sometimes I think life as a peasant would make me happier."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 am

Carter frowned, "Pesants go through just as much trouble as royals I imagine. There is death, there is new life. Take Rey for example, the one who apologized to you in the square for the other day. His son Dominic was taken from them when he became ill. A few days after he died, Rey's wife Angela gave birth to their daughter. Sure, we do not have as much money as you and there is little food to be had but we have the same relationships as nobels do. Other than class, nothing seperates us from you."

He looked at the lily petals floating in the water, "There is nothing you should apologize for. He...King Helmsly is a bad man. I have observed that from the town and the other night at dinner confirmed it. You had done nothing wrong, he had no reason to take you so harshly. If I were in his shoes, I would treasure you like the gem you are."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am

"Forgive me," he said, speaking quietly. "For being naive enough to even think your life is that much easier than that of my own. I know not how you all suffer--not from experience, but I'm sure I probably came off as selfish for even thinking my suffering could even compare. For that, I am truly sorry."

Shawn thought back to his stroll through the market remembering faces of hungry children and frustrated men who were probably making barely enough for a slab of fish or loaf of bread. It broke his heart especially since he had so much food and rarely had the stomach to eat any of it considering his beloved king. "Give Rey my sincerest apologies. I had no idea and I bear no grudge against any of them, even the men who tried to kill me. As for my husband..."

Shawn's voice trailed off. Just thinking about Hunter saddened him. He looked over at Carter forcing a smile. "I am his queen Mr. Lacroix. If he takes me harshly I must deal with it, but do not trouble yourself. He...doesn't do it often," he lied, averting his eyes. "Speak not such words to me Mr. Lacroix. For all you know I'm a devil in disguise."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:43 am

"Oh, forgive me! I was not saying that you didn't have troubles. I think that the troubles regarding both classes are the same. We both have troubles in our lives just of different sorts. And you, you're not a bad person. I can tell when one has...has evil in them," Carter nodded.

He looked up at the moon, "I'm greatful that I was told about this tournament. Sure the prize of knighthood is a great honor. But the prize to kiss you? That is an honor of which not even God is worthy of."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:56 am

Shawn looked over at Carter, unsure what to say to that. It was such flattery, but unlike his husband, whose flattery was often accompanied by heavy sarcasm, Carter's seemed genuine and enough to make him think softly of him, which was not good. He looked away from the handsome profile tossing his lily back into the water. "The tournament is dangerous. No kiss is worth a man's life, but the money or power? It's most certainly life changing."

"Mon--monsieurs? Please..f--forgive me your majesty but I should get you back. Should he find you outside ze castle walls..." Maryse looked down. "My queen I cannot bear to listen as he hurts you once more. Itz not fair."

As Maryse stepped away Shawn stood to his feet. Unfortunately she had a point. Getting caught outside the castle walls would...he didn't want to imagine how Hunter would react. "Mr. Lacroix, it as been a pleasure. Your sister is a very lucky girl to have someone like you in her life."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 am

As Shawn stood, so did Carter. After all, it was disrespectful to not stand when royalty did. He smiled, bowing slightly at the waist. "My lord I hope you the best as you travel back to the castle. It should be a safe trip but one cannot be sure anymore. And Nolee is not the lucky one, I am the lucky one. She is my sister and I get to watch as she grows up. Not many men or women get to say that. My own father..." he hushed when he spoke of his father. He had been a criminal, one that Shawn and Hunter would definitly know.

"Never mind my father, he is gone now and that's all there is to remember," nodded Carter softly. "I bid thee goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:13 am

"Thank you Mr. Lacroix. My love to you and your sister both for being truly wonderful people." With a small wave, he put his cloak back on and followed quietly behind Maryse taking the walk of death back to the castle. The entered in through the back with Shawn veering off for the kitchen just in case his husband was lurking. There he sat at the tble resting his head on it. Sleep overcame him instantly after the long day and there he slept until morning.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:17 am

After finally going home and sleeping, Carter was well rested for the next day. He was glad as well, because men from all over town were coming to him asking if he could make them a sword for the upcoming tournament. Most of them couldn't pay but he was alright with that. He did what he could to make each sword different, depending on the person who used them. It wasn't until his last customer of the day came that he was shocked.

His sister smiled at him, "So will you do it?"

"Since when do you want to enter the competition?" Carter asked incredulously.

"I figured it would be a good way to show you boys that sword play and lance play isn't just for men. And if Hunter won't let me enter, well, I have a plan for that as well," Nolee smiled. "If you don't make me one, I can always work on one myself."

There was hesitation in his voice and Carter looked over at the castle before actually speaking, "Yes, yes I'll make you one. God help us both." He was glad that the king wasn't in need of anything else and that his sister was smart enough to have a backup plan in case she wasn't able to enter on account of her gender.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:39 am

In the days leading up too the tournament, Shawn quickly decided that maybe this tournament was a great idea. Not necessarily for the people in it, but selfishly for himself. Because Hunter was so preoccupied getting it together he did not have time to slam his wife up against walls and "make love to him". In fact, he barely bothered with Shawn at all often times not even coming to bed.

Monday week of the tournament was when the nobles from other kingdoms began arriving. Some stayed at the more lavish inns while close friends of the king were staying at the castle. Shawn felt even more invisible aside from the men who thought to make subtle passes at him when the king wasn't around.

However, he would get something of a break that night when the king would play host to a masquerade ball. It was his vain attempt to make it look like he somewhat cared for the people. The ball would be held inside the castle walls, but outside under the stars in the courtyard. Everyone of age was invited to attend. Normally Shawn hated balls of any kind, but this one would allow him a bit of escape from his doomy thoughts centered around the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:49 am

"Oh a ball can you believe it," Nolee smiled as she spun around the house, locked in a dreamy state. "Anyone can attend. All I have to do is get a dress!"

Carter laughed, he had never thought about attending the ball. That is until he realized it was a masquerede. A masquered meant that he could go and not be known to the king or queen. Perhaps he could even land some more private time with the queen. He had yet to tell his sister but didn't think he needed to. After all, nothing had happened except for the painstaking realization that he loved Shawn and couldn't have him. "I've got just the thing." he took her hand, leading her upstairs to a part of the room they never used. Opening a trunk, he smiled as he handed her a folded up red dress.

It was nicer than anything Nolee had ever seen, "Carter wh...what is this? How did you come into possession of this dress?"

"It was mothers," he smiled. "I remember one summer when she dressed in it. It was to tell us that I was going to have a baby sister."

Nolee teared up, setting the dress on the floor and throwing her arms around Carter, "Oh brother." pulling back she realized, "But...but what are you to wear?"

Carter went back into the trunk, pulling out black trousers and a black button up vest decorated in the finest gold trimmings. "This was fathers. We do not have masks but I'm sure Michelle will lend us two."

Death or Dishonor - Page 3 Taylor_swift_90123138-x600 Nolee's dress
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 am

Shawn spent most of the day overseeing the decorations for the ball while Hunter drank wine with all of his noble friends. Shawn was annoyed but he wouldn't complain too much since his husband was too occupied to make sarcastic comments to him about being a pain in the ass. Right after supper Shawn quickly headed upstairs to get ready for the ball. Tonight he would still be easily recognized considering Hunter insisted that he wear his crown for "safety purposes".

Shawn had plenty of clothing but came time to decide on an outfit he was truly stumped. "Maryse, what do you think hun? Shall I wear the red or do my usual baby blue or white?"

Maryse pursed her lips. "Neither. You should wear pink and white. Both colors are soft enough to bring out ze color of your eyez and hair."

Shawn often times questioned the french woman's judgement but he supposed it couldn't hurt. Besides, if he could get away from Hunter long enough, he was going to toss his crown in Maryse's bag and once again, slip away.

He put on the white trousers with the pink and white long sleeved vest. Buttons made of solid gold lined the front while his white boots buckled in gold as well. He left his long, golden hair down finalized with his royal crown. He still had the gold cross necklace given to him as a child and would not be wearing anymore jewelry to offset it.

"Monsieur Michaels we should ge going. Ze guests are already here and the orchestra has started playing. Where is your mask?"

"Right here," he said. He let Maryse help him with his mask before they both, reluctantly made their way to the castle courtyard.

[[Shawn's mask: Death or Dishonor - Page 3 10532 ]]
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 am

Death or Dishonor - Page 3 57193 Nolee's mask
Death or Dishonor - Page 3 M6472c_1 Carters mask

After borrowing masks from Michelle, only after an hour or so of arguing that they would take great care of her wears, Carter and Nolee made their way to the castle. For Nolee, this was a dream come true. There were beautiful men and women in dresses dancing to the music that seemed to be beautifully playing from the orchestra. The night seemed alive. She even figured that it might be a chance to meet a boy who didn't like her just for her looks. After all, they couldn't see her face and they didn't know if she was rich or not.

For Carter, however, there was nothing remarkable. Sure there were fine clothes and fine drink and fine foods. But he didn't care about any of that stuff. He only cared about finding the queen, about asking him for a dance. He had become somewhat of an obsession for Carter. "Stay close," Carter told Nolee.

"But brother it's a party," she frowned.

"With men and women who are probably a bit more than devious. You may dance and enjoy yourself...just be careful..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:52 am

Shawn was not happy at all and he had a feeling Hunter was doing this on purpose. For the first hour or so Hunter spent most of his time schmoozing with other nobles showing off his queen and just being a royal pain even though Shawn knew Hunter would have much rather been somewhere drinking wine. Finally after two hours of bullshit, Hunter decided to have a dance with his queen for all to see. Shawn played his part well smiling big as Hunter spun him around the courtyard. When the song was over Hunter left to have a word with some of his friend, Richard Flair and his croonies Randall and David.

"Good riddance," Shawn mumbled. He wandered over to the long table set up full of refreshments. He grabbed a couple of fruits waiting for Maryse to join him. When they were certain no one was looking, he dropped the crown into her bag before slipping off to an isolated area of the courtyard, humming and spinning around alone. He felt free and while to some he was dancing alone, in his head he was dancing with the love of his life; a man with no face since Hunter's was fading into nothing.

---

Windham Lawrence Rotunda, or as his friends called him "Husky" due to his slightly rounder figure, spent most of the evening near the refreshment's table. He was a servant to the king; one who helped fix dinner every night. He had dreams of opening his own little food place someday and came from a line of famous cooks who specialized in Asian cuisines. Most of the servants were permitted to attend the ball and Husky was one of them.

He did not really dress up. Instead he wore his usual dress whites for serving and a red mask to contrast. He watched all the men and women, some nobles and some peasants light up the court with their colored dresses and suits. He was never one to talk to girls or guys for that matter for fear of them making fun of his belly. However, that didn't mean he wasn't interested in getting to know somebody and tonight was the night to try. He saw many beautiful dresses yet was too afraid to ask anyone for a dance. With a sigh he went back to occupying himself with the fruits smiling a little as the queen snuck off.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 am

((Before I post let me tell you how much I frickin love you for choosing Husky. He's so frickin' adorable.))

Carter smiled as he looked around the dancers, smiling as he saw the man he was looking for. He had watched the dance with Hunter, knowing the he could never move as elegantly as that, seeing as he had never been taught how to dance. But now Shawn was there, alone, moving around the almost empty section of the courtyard. In fact, it would have been empty had Carter not decided to join him. Tapping the man on the shoulder, Carter bowed when he turned around, "May I have a dance, sir?" he smiled, not knowing if Shawn would know who he was or not behind his mask.

Nolee smiled, taking in every sight and every sound. When she walked over to the food table, her eyes caught the eye of the young man there. He was a bigger man, but that didn't bother Nolee. She liked the outfit he was wearing, along with the red mask. Smiling as he arranged the fruits, she spoke, "Do you need help? I see that most of the other servants have occupied themselves with something else. I know food, I own a baking stand in the village..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:12 am

((Oh good. I thought husky was so damn adorable. i loved him. ^^ Glad you approve. I was trying to use someone we're not using in our other RP))

Shawn looked around and aside from the man bowing to him they were completely alone. A part of him felt like he knew who this was but the mask completely hid his face so for now he would just accept the dance and hope this wasn't some lunatic. "I do accept kind sir and thank you. While my invisible partner may have been a good dancer I do like to look in the true face of my partners from time to time."

Shawn placed his hand in the palm of Carter's, their fingers entwining as he led them into a slow waltz. "I would ask who you are, but that simply defeats the purpose of the mask. Instead I'll ask of your evening and if you've enjoyed it so far."

---

Husky jumped, surprised that someone was actually acknowledging his existence. Aside from the queen and his fellow servants, Husky was completely invisible, even to his own parents most times. The lady in question speaking with him was very slender with fair skin. Although he could not see her face, just the fact that she volunteered to help showed her kind spirit and a kind spirit was more attractive to him than just a pretty face.

"W-Well my--my lady, i was just...I was actually just wasting time hoping the night would speed up. I haven't a partner to dance the night away with so instead I arrange fruits over and over in hopes of not getting depressed."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:18 am

Carter smiled, thankful that Shawn was the one leading since he didn't know how to dance. "Oh I practically just arrived. My home is not far from here but my sister took a while to get into her dress. She is not use to wearing such things. But I have enjoyed it so far. The festivities are enjoyable, m'lord.

Nolee smiled kindly, "Well that's no good. I believe every one must have a dance partner for an evening such as tonight. As much as I enjoy food, however, I could see your interest in them. I have...never seen some of these things before." She looked at him, before looking at the food again.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:32 am

"Aww well some of us do take our times getting dressed for such events. I used to spend more time than I do now, but lately I've felt like it's pointless. My...lover hardly notices nor does..." Shawn paused. "Oh gosh forgive me. I did not mean to go off on a tangent. It's just been a rather stressful few days and it's only going to get worse with this tournament coming up."

Shawn allowed Carter to twirl him around, never really noticing whether or not Carter could dance. In fact, he didn't even realize Carter had picked up the steps taking over the lead until they were spinning around near one of the fountains in the courtyard, completely off on their own now. "You dance well my good sir," he said, flashing him a warm smile. "And i bet your sister looks lovely."

---

Husky smiled timidly turning his attention back to the food. "Well these here my lady are exotic fruits. Kiwi, mangoes, Brazilian pineapples, and nectarines. The queen loves his fruit. Oh and these over here are various cheeses such as your usual cheddar and mozzarella, but this one right here is called feta. I love food too--well," he said, face flushing, "I'm sure you've noticed but when you're a cook it's hard not to love food. I cook for the king and queen."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 am

Carter bowed at the waist, smiling as he did so. "If I may be so bold, perhaps I may steal all dances. Your...lover doesn't look as if he is going to be coming over here anytime soon." He wondered if Shawn had guessed who he was or not. "I believe you've met my sister before. You gave her a gold piece for a head dress after she admired yours?" he said, with a kind smirk.

Nolee nodded, looking at each food he pointed out. "Oh yes, I noticed how good you are with food. How else would you be able to name each piece here?" she laughed, showing him that she didn't care about his size through her word choice. "I've never even heard of some of these. Brazillian pineapples you say? Do they come from the New World?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:55 am

Shawn's smile only got bigger at the sudden realization. "Mr. Lacroix! Oh my...please forgive me. I--I felt like I knew you but I couldn't be sure and did not wish to make a fool of myself by getting it wrong. Sure. You may have all the dances you like and since it's you, I will confess that my husband cares not for festivities such as this and will no doubt ignore me until the night's end, if he comes home at all."

Shawn bowed as well. "Your company is welcomed although I must insist you save a few dances for some of the noblemen. There are plenty about the courtyard who would kill to dance with a gentleman such as yourself. You make one feel human again."

---

"Oh these? I am not sure of their origins although my father has used them in several family recipes. If so they're not so hard to acquire these days as are some of the others." Husky allowed his eyes to wander momentarily to the dress the lady was wearing and loved the color and fit. She looked like a real classy lady despite probably being a few years younger than he. She caught hm staring and his face turned bright red. "Oh..s--sorry my--my lady. I just...your dress..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:00 am

Carter laughed, "It is quite alright. If I hadn't...hadn't thought about you for the past few days I don't think that I would have known who you were either. And as for these noble men I believe I could best them all in a fight." he heartily laughed as the band began to play a foxtrot, "Come, teach me this one! I don't know how to dance."

Nolee smiled, "It's quite alright...well if I knew what to call you I would call you as such." she took his hand, "Would you like to join me on the floor for a dance? You are not the kind who should be alone on a night like tonight." she thought she felt eyes on her other than this mans and turned to see the king nod his head and raise a glass in her direction but she ignored it. "So? Dance or no dance?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 am

"Thought about me? Surely you must have something better to do than think about a powerless noble. Come come!" Shawn pulled him away from the fountain. "Now put your left arm around my waist and we'll point our bodies away from the fountain. It's a 1-2-3 movement dance."

Shawn pushed off the two of them stumbling over their feet in a fit of giggles. Carter pouted a little which made Shawn giggle even more. "Oh stop that pouting. Although it's cute, it won't help you learn the foxtrot now again. Take my hips and we'll go slow. Nice and slow."

---

Husky's eyes followed that of Nolee's and when he saw the king looking their way he froze, terrified for a moment. Hunter had thrown things at him several times for not being cooked a certain way and it brought back memories. However at the raise of the glass, he wondered if it was Hunter's way of saying, 'enjoy the night'. "Uh...my lady I would love to dance with you."

---

Hunter smirked going back to his drinking. He was probably going to a brothel tonight because as king, he could fuck anyone he damned well pleased and come home for the main course, which he planned to do afterwards. He looked around for his queen but she was nowhere to be found. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 am

Carter nodded after putting a smile on his face. It was nice to have time alone, to not think about anything but the present. Grabbing Shawn's hip lightly he smiled and slowly learned this new dance, "I believe I've got it m'lord!" he shushed himself when he realized how loud he had become.

Nolee smiled, leading him out onto the dance floor. As they danced she couldn't help but stare into his eyes. They were soulful and brown, showing compassion and joviality. She blushed lightly, smiling as he twirled her around. She felt like a woman, not a little girl playing royalty.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:35 am

Shawn laughed. He was having so much fun teaching Carter and when he finally got the steps, his face lit up so big that Shawn hoped his brain would commit the moment to memory. It was sweet. "It's okay Lacroix. No one can hear us over the orchestra. This is the part of the courtyard I escape to all the time and hide out for hours when my husband is...in a mood."

Shawn smiled, his face coloring a little every time their bodies touched. The foxtrot required ones to be in close contact a lot while the waltz was a matter of preference by the leader. Carter paused long enough to spin him around and on the third spin his mask came undone falling to the ground revealing his flushed face. "Oh...my mask..."

---

"You look lovely my lady," he said with a smile. The orchestra was now leading them all into a Vietnamese Waltz and while Husky never danced with anyone other than himself, he knew the steps enough to guide Nolee perfectly through the long dance number. He nervously placed a hand behind her back nestling comfortably near her bottom and pushed off, twirling her around and making her feel like she was a feather on the floor. He smiled because she was smiling and never in his life had he, Husky Rotunda, made a female smile like this.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:40 am

Carter smiled, "Well I'm glad that Hunter chose tonight to be in a mood. It really is lovely here, almost..." he stopped from saying it when the mask fell off, bending down to pick it up for Shawn. "It...it might be dirty but here it is. A little dirt never seemed to hurt anyone though."

Nolee laughed as she and this man danced. With him holding her close, she felt on top of the world. He was a skilled dancer and never once did he seem to mess up a step or step out of line with the other dancers. She blushed, no man had ever taken time to do anything like this with her. Sure, she and Evan often went walking together but Evan was like another Carter to her. This man, whoever he was, was a man who she could find herself wanting to be more lady like for.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:48 am

Shawn stared at the mask before taking it and setting it near the fountain. "While that is true Mr. Lacroix, you already know who I am so I will not hide my face any longer." He took a seat on the edge of the fountain taking a rest. It was a beautiful night and Carter added to it with his grand posture. "You saved me once more Mr. Lacroix, from having a terrible evening alone."

---

When the song finally ended, Husky took a bow clapping along with the rest of the guests. He was thirsty and made haste leading them both over to the table. He fixed Nolee some punch and then got some for himself. He also grabbed two halves of mango for the two of them before leading them to a bench just a little ways from the center courtyard. "Thank you for the dance miss...oh. I never got your name. Mine's Lawrence but everyone calls me Husky."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: