A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:44 am

Nolee shook her head, "I am sorry my king but that doesn't settle my spirits any. There will be trained warriors entering this tournament, not just a young man who dreamed of becoming a knight. My brother is good with a sword, yes. And he is only outmatched by me with a bow. But there are other men in the world who might be able to beat him and I'm not sure if I want to risk his life to figure that out or not."

Carter smiled, "Forgive her my king...since we were young it has only been the two of us. My father left us when we were but children and my mother died of illness when Nolee was still young. I try to train her to look after herself." He knew that Hunter was probably use to women with better training, who kept their tongues and didn't speak back so he made sure to apologize for his sister, he knew she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:52 am

Hunter nodded. "Forgiven although she would do well to learn her place. Not everyone is as merciful as I am." Hunter stood to his feet and the others stood as well out of respect. "I am retiring for the night. My queen will see you both out while my servants have packed baskets of food for you to take with you. You are still welcome to enter the tournament. Would be a shame for a man of your build not to enter all because his silly little sister doesn't understand how men become men."

Hunter tossed a small bag of coins to Carter. "One thousand gold pieces. My wife's life is worth so much more, but I'm sure you'd rather not fight off thieves every day of your life. My queen, I shall see you in ten."

Shawn watched his husband leave, pissed off royally at him for being an epic bastard. With a small smile, he bowed. "I'll see you two out. Be sure to grab your baskets and hold tight to your coins. I owe you, Mr. Lacroix so much more for my life." Even though sometimes I wonder if death would be better than this... "Please forgive my husband though. He has...always been very blunt."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:58 am

Nolee suddenly felt very small at Hunter's comments. She understood just fine how 'men became men' and it wasn't by dying in a silly tournament. She had read old stories of how pride got in the way of more than one man. She hoped it didn't happen to her brother. She held the basket that had been packed for her and smiled as Shawn walked them out, "It was most kind of you to do this. I thank you for inviting my brother and I-"

Carter turned to Shawn, "How long has he been like this my queen? I...I can see it in your eyes and the way he speaks to you that he is not a kind man to you. I...I would hate to see a man of you...your grace and gentleness the subject of such a cruel husband." he kissed Shawn's hand, "Thank you for this m'lord. You were a gracious host, more than my sister and I deserve for being lowly peasants..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 am

Shawn had not been expecting such words from Carter. A simple thanks from Nolee, sure for she was a gentle yet fiery spirit that had something to be accounted for. He was looking forward to slipping her an extra gold coin after her thanks but then Carter's words...

It took him a moment to process the question and then the kiss to his hand. For a moment he could see himself pouring every ounce of grief into the two souls standing before him. He did not know much about them but their aura was kind and he felt a warmth around them that he found hard to find around his highness most days. However, no matter how cruel Hunter could be speaking ill of him was treasonous in nature. For that reason alone he would keep telling himself that his husband loved him and was kind in heart.

"I...admit he is a bit brash, but he wasn't always like this," he said softly. "There's so much pressure running a kingdom. I fear it goes to his head most nights but I assure you need not worry about me."

Shawn hugged Nolee's neck slipping a gold coin in her pocket. "Buy you a headdress. It's on me," he said winking as he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 am

Nolee curtsied again as Shawn slipped the coin into her pocket, "Thank you m'lord. Tis kind of you."

Carter took a moment and bowed his head, "I'm sorry I spoke so brashly your highness." he turned, linking an arm through his sisters as he walked home. The only thing on his mind now was Shawn. No longer did he want to win the upcoming tournament for glory, to be recognized as a knight in King Helmsly's ranks. All he wanted now was the chance to show Shawn that he didn't have to put up with Hunter, be he king or not.

As the night air turned chilly as they walked home, Nolee looked at her brother, "You're thinking about this aren't you? About this tournament?"

"Yes," Carter blandly said.

"Not to be a knight though," Nolee smiled knowingly.

"How did you-"

"I'm a woman Carter. I can see the way you look at a man or a woman and desire them." Nolee laughed softly. "But he is not a normal man..."

"I know...he's much more..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:24 am

Shawn watched them leave, a part of is spirit leaving with them. How he longed to be free from this prison. It was a lavish castle but it was hardly home anymore.

With a heartfelt sigh, he waved to his guards to shut the door. As he started the slow walk to their bed chamber his mind wandered back to the young man who saved his life. He was handsome with intense eyes darker than his own filled with a sense of strength. His husband used to have a simlar look but now it had been replaced with greed and aa lust for power.

Shawn pulled the doors open quietly, thanking the heavens Hunter was asleep. He hurt too badly to go another round and he was glad Hunter exhausted himself. He climbed in bed next to him snuggling close. There was no warmth but having a body next to him made him feel less alone.

((I don't want to time skip just yet to the tournament so you can do what you want in your next post. I'll probably have Hunter bring fliers for the tournament ect ect and possibly introduce more characters.))
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:31 am

Nolee sighed as she finished the morning chores. She always made sure they were done before Carter woke up to begin work and she always tried to have a fresh loaf of bread on the table for breakfast, even when they had very little to eat. But today was a different day. She was able to make some of the foods that they had been sent home with and had even decided to buy a chicken with some of the money they were given so that they could collect the eggs.

Walking outside, Nolee went to her favorite spot by a small brook in town. She liked to sit and think here. She thought about the tournament and about if her brother was actually going to accept the challange that King Helmsly had thrown at him. Sighing she went to her stall and began work, nodding at Michelle as she passed and waving at Evan jovially.

Carter didn't waste any time with training for a tournament that wasn't even offical. He had decided that one day without the blacksmith's shop being open wouldn't be to bad and if they needed him they could always find him. He decided to go out to the woods, using a tree as his battle dummy. He found himself working on his footsteps, on the way that he moved. But all the while his mind was on Shawn. He almost didn't hear the sound of footsteps behind him but when he did and turned with his sword raised, he was glad he didn't kill the man. It was Father Lawler, a kindly old priest who lived in town. "Forgive me, I didn't hear your footsteps."

"It's quite alright Carter," Lawler smiled, "you were merely training. For what, however, is the real question."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Helmsley

Hunter Helmsley

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Shawn woke up the next morning to an empty bed. It wasn't anything new though. Unless Hunter was absolutely in the mood to screw around, Shawn always woke up alone. With a sigh he sat up in bed. Maryse, his personal attendant was already waiting at the foot of the bed. "Monsieur Helmsley--"

"Please. Do not call me by that name," he whispered. "Shawn. Or my birthright but never that name unless in his presence. I hardly feel like a Helmsley at all. am none the wiser to be less cruel."

She nodded. "Forgive me my queen. I made you a hot bath. It should be warm enough for you to withstand your majesty."

Shawn nodded as he got up following his attendant into the restroom. He got in the tub sighing as Maryse went straight to work washing his hair. "Monsieur Micheals, your husband is making fliers. He iz still going on with ze tournament."

"Figures," Shawn grumbled. "And I suppose I am still part of the grand prize no doubt."

"Yes, my queen, but iz it not an honor your majesty? Think about all ze handsome men who will be in attendance. Surely if zome other Lord take your lips for a fiery kiss it would help your husband remember your worth."

"That'll be the day," he scoffed. "He cares not for me Maryse. I am merely some trophy he can parade around and call his own in public. Behind closed doors I am his slave; forced to give him my body without question. I feel like I'm hardly a queen. Sure I have that title, but my powers mean nothing to him and even less to the people."

"My queen you are wrong. You ah still ze emblem of hope for them all. Zey love you very much. Did you not see the way ze Lacroix siblings looked upon you? There was nothing but adoration in their eyes."

Shawn shook his head. "Leave it be Maryse. Let us hurry before he comes looking for me again."

---

Mike Mizanin walked along the street stopping at the fish booth to buy a few pieces for his dinner later as well as some bread and fresh ale. As he walked along through the marketplace, he figured he would stop by the blacksmith but much to his dismay, Carter was not working. He frowned a little concerned since it wasn't like Carter to skip work especially since he had a younger sister to look after.

He walked over to the stand where she usually sold bread but she also was not available. "Hey Michelle, have you seen either of the Lacroix's?"

She shook her head and with a nod he continued his walk through town. He had heard from a few girls in his brothel last night that the Lacroix siblings were allowed dinner with the king and queen. His ladies did not know all the details, but he wanted to get the story directly from the source. As he passed a few children playing with a May pole, he finally spotted streaks of blonde hair that could only belong to Miss Lacroix. He rushed over to her taking a seat. "Morning Nolee. Seen Carter?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Nolee smiled at Mike and shook her head, "No I'm sorry Micheal. The last time I heard from him was last night after we came home from dinner. We were allowed to eat with the king and queen you see. But I have an inkling where you might be able to find him."

She hesitated. Telling Mike where he was would be sending Mike to talk to him, which she didn't want. It wasn't often that men talked to her and she had always thought Mike to be a charmer. So did half of the women in town. "He should be in the woods, right off the path. He often trains there when he knows that there is a contest or tournament."

Father Lawler smiled, handing Carter a piece of bread and a tankard of ale. "You know that whatever silly revenge thing you are planning is a sin don't you?"

"Whatever makes you think it's revenge Father?" Carter smiled cheekily, whiping the sweat off of his head before biting into the loaf of bread.

"I know you child. You look furious. Who has you so...riled up?"

"Nothing that requires talking about, I can assure you," Carter nodded, "Traveling today I see?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Helmsley

Hunter Helmsley

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Mike frowned. His ladies never mentioned anything about a tournament. "I see," he said thoughtfully. "This tournament you speak of, my ladies told me nothing of it. This could be because they have not heard. As you know when one runs a brothel, good gossip and news is easy to come by."

Mike popped open his ale taking a swig. It was a warm day and he was starting to feel it. "How as dining with the royals? I hear the king's a royal jackass." Mike kept his voice low because while he was known for being arrogant and outspoken, he also knew when to keep his mouth shut. Speaking too foul of he king would land one in the stocks or worse, a guillotine.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Nolee smiled, wiping her hands on her apron, "That's because it hasn't been announced yet. Carter was told last night because of his wish to be a knight. He's going to enter the tournament and he thinks he's going to win. I hope he's right...I'd hate to have to lose him as well..."

She sighed, leaning on part of the stall, "The king...the king is as everyone percieves him. Even worse is the way we heard him...make love to the queen. He isn't even nice to his own love. But the Queen? He's a wonderful man who was very kind to Carter and I."

After his talk with Father Lawler, who was still convinced that it was a revenge fueled endeavor, Carter found himself walking to his sisters stall to see how she was doing. Upon seeing Micheal, he smiled a bit and thumped a large hand to his back. "Ah! Micheal my friend what brings you along on such a day? Surely you have matters to attend to at the brothel?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Helmsley

Hunter Helmsley

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Mike's jaw dropped. "You heard the two of them making love? What makes you think he's not kind to Shawn?"

Before Mike could get the answers he seeked his friend was behind him. "Ahh hey my man!" Mike grinned slapping his buddy a high five. "Well, even the owner of the best brothel around needs time away from his whores," he joked. "But in all seriousness Carter, I was just asking of your visit to the king's domain. So what of this tournament Carter? I know you're good but are you good enough to beat the likes of noblemen born and bred to compete in such nonsense?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Nolee nodded, "We practically heard the Queen screaming for release. And the way that he looked at Shawn sometimes was...let me just say that I am glad a man has never looked at me like that before. She smiled as he brother came over. Carter and Mike had been almost inseperable since birth.

"I'm guessing Nolee told you about it." Carter laughed, "I intend to enter, yes. And I do think that I can beat the likes of noblemen born and bred to compete in what you call nonsense. Haven't you ever dreamed of serving your country Micheal? I know you are a jokester and that you enjoy the finer things, or what finer things pesants like us can get but surely you realize what an honor it would be to be able to serve the king and queen as a guard."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Miz scoffed. "Serving one's country? If you mean a country ruled by a tyrant then I'm sorry to disappoint you. I feel like I already am serving my country by giving peasants and nobel men alike the finest whores in all the land to fuck as they please--pardon the language my lady."

Mike stuffed his bread back in his sack. "But yes, your dear sister was telling me all about your grand visit to God's Castle; God because it's obvious King Helmsley thinks he's one. Your sister said he was hurting the queen during their uh...bout of passion. First of all, wy would he fuck his lovely wife while guests were in the castle and two, why would he mistreat his queen? None of what Miss Lacroix speaks makes any sense. His wife is gorgeous I'm told. Surely the queen is his everything."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Carter sighed, "I know but one day...one day we'll be rid of his tyrannical rule." he tensed at the mention of the bout of passion between Hunter and Shawn. "Well...some men enjoy rough sex, as surely some of your women know. Perhaps Shawn and Hunter are two men like that. Or...or the sex was punishment for not listening to what he said. I know not. All I am aware of is that I'm going to make sure that I win this tournament. The winner either recieves jewels or the chance to be a knight. Either way they recieve a kiss from the queen."

Nolee rolled her eyes, "Yes and if you lose? You still haven't taken that into consideration."

"I told you, if I lose surely someone will help you out," Carter sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 pm

"Carter, why do I get the feeling this kiss is driving your reason for entering te tourney moreso than the jewels or knighthood? Do you really wish to be a knight under a tyrant?" Mike shook his head. "The ladies at the brothel tell me the queen's about as fragile as young Michelle. Rough sex with a man as huge as Hunter doesn't seem like a mutual agreement so perhaps your sister is onto something."

Mike stood to his feet. "Good luck in your tournament Carter. I hope he allows us good peasants and townspeople to enjoy the festivities. I'm sure I'll make a whole lot of gold that week on booty. Miss Nolee, there's no doubt in my mind that your brother will do--"

Royal trumpets sounded which meant there was a royal announcement. All three looked at each other before hurrying to the center of the marketplace where the king's royal messenger, a knight by the name of John Layfield, sat upon his horse with a scroll. "Attention all citizens, well men. Two weeks from today starts a tournament hosted by the king and queen. The tournament will boast one winner and two runner's up. The winner will receive either knighthood or a lump sum of money plus a kiss from the queen. Tournament details will be posted later in the week as well as a sign up sheet."

John folded his parchment and rode off back towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Carter sighed, "He is delicate and...and I couldn't let something like that happen again." His goal was to become a knight and somehow get assigned to be Shawn's royal bodyguard. He could handle the ridicule from Hunter, no problem. But to see Shawn in pain it hurt. He knew that the man didn't deserve it.

As the tournament was announced, Carter smiled. He heard others speaking of it, even Kofi and Evan seemed interested in it. But he had his heart set on winning. That was more on his mind than anything. "I'll win it," he confided in Nolee and Mike. "And when I do, Nols, you and I won't have to live here anymore."

Nolee smiled, the idea of not having to live in town and getting to live in the castle did excite her, "Alright then, sign up for it."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Mike shook his head. "If only your father could see you now. You'd have put him to shame with those vows Carter. Seriously. I wish you the best of luck. Not that you'll need it. Between you and me, the others haven't a chance in hell. You're too quick and speed is everything and not brute strength. Well guys. I must be off. My brothel can't run itself. Carter I'll tell the ladies that your heart is set on another," he teased before hurrying off.

---

Hunter sat in the throne room listening intently as his attendants read over the tournament guidelines. "Very well. All sounds good to me. Do we have enough rooms to house everyone?"

"Yes, sire, but I thought we were only housing the ones who made it through round one?"

"Oh yes, yes, of course. Not everyone deserves to stay here especially around my queen who, as of late, has been quite the royal pain."

Shawn scowled from his chair sorely tempted to get up and leave. "If I'm such a royal pain your highness then why the hell am I still here? Surely you can find another queen who's less of a pain."

The king's men all laughed at this. Even Hunter, which only angered the queen even more. "My dear wife I have no intention of taking on a second wife...unless of course you wish for me to. After all I do have that right."

"You know what I meant," he snapped.

"Temper, temper my lady," he warned. "Besides there is no other fairer than thou and you will remain my queen until you or I take our final breaths of life now what were you saying Layfield?"

Shawn rolled his eyes. Tonight he would sneak out of the castle for a little while. No doubt his husband would be somewhere drinking and working on plans for his tournament but Shawn would not. He needed to get out of this prison for a little while or else he was going to hang himself.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Carter smiled sadly at the mention of his father. He often wished the man could see what he was becoming. He wanted to show him the kind of fighter he had become. But no one knew where he was. Everyone assumed he was dead, even Carter. Looking at Nolee, he smiled, "I'll be out all night. I should probably do some work that I haven't done today." He actually hadn't been able to sleep very well the night before and even know, the ways on how he could help his queen flooded his mind.

Nolee nodded, kissing the top of his head, "I should be home by dark. Michelle wanted to show me some new trinkets that she acquired. Be safe, you know working by the light of the moon is a hard time."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Shawn left the king's side to feigning a headache. He was sure to get a quick bath before his attendant saw him to bed. Once Hunter came to make sure he was, in fact, in bed, Maryse quickly helped Shawn into some slacks and a dark shirt. Over it he wore a black cloak and when the coast was clear, Maryse led him out of the castle threatening the guards to keep their mouths shut unless king Helmsley came looking for them both.

He slipped out the kitchen with a small bag, Maryse following close behind him. He deviated from the open gravel road and cut through the royal forest journeying towards the lake. It would be easy to spot hm from the castle which was why he was going a bit farther around the lake to the side where peasants could often be found feeding the ducks. While Maryse sat with her back to a tree trunk, Shawn sat on the grass near the water's edge playing with a water lily. The stars were shining bright, the air was crisp, and the sounds of the night were music to his ears.

But even though it was a beautiful night, he still could not help but ponder his future. Pretty soon he would be forced to produce an heir. He wanted children desperately as he loved small children but to raise them with a tyrant? He did not like this one bit. He wanted his children to grow up strong like Hunter true enough, but there was a difference between being strong and being downright cruel and a bully. These thoughts troubled him.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

When he had finished at least one sword, Carter had decided that working with metal and his tools was not going to make him be able to sleep any better. His mind constantly raced with thoughts. He wanted to win this tournament, yes, but he didn't want to lose and have his sister without a home. And the Queen. His thoughts constantly raced back to the noises he heard when the king and queen were in passion. Well the king was in passion. The queen seemed to be hating it with all of his soul.

He sighed, making his way to the lake that he usually thought at. It was the place he came when he needed to think without anyone finding him. But it seemed as if there were two figures already there. One of them being the man who haunted his memories now. He decided to stay quiet and stay at the edge of the woods, not wanting to scare the attendant or the queen himself. He sat down, using his knife to start whittling a figurine out of wood.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Maryse thought she heard something nearby but when she stood up to look around, she found no one. Even so she could not risk the queen's life. "My--my queen," she whispered into the darkness, "Maybe we should head back to ze castle soon. Tiz not safe."

Shawn continue to play with his water lily, plucking off petals and placing them in the lake. "I cannot go back right now Maryse. I hate it there."

"I know Monsieur and I hate zat my beloved queen is so unhappy, but...you mustn't give up. A tyrant alwayz meets his downfall in ze end. Good rises above evil and ego."

Shawn scoffed. "Fairy tales Maryse and nothing more. I will forever be branded to your royal pain in the ass..." Shawn paused. "Excuse me. I'm the royal pain in the ass so I suppose that makes him the royal jackass."

Maryse could not help but giggle at this. They both did, sharing a secret laugh in the darkness where they both felt free from their burdens. "Ahh my queen, your first laugh in weekz."

Shawn looked down. "I haven't had a reason to laugh until this moment."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Carter felt heartbroken. The queen didn't want to be with the king. Perhaps, maybe at one point they had been in love but from what Shawn had just said to his attendant, that was no longer the case. He smiled at the laugh, a masculine sound that wasn't hearty and wasn't to delicate. It seemed to suit him.

Suddenly he felt like he was spying so he stepped into the moonlight. "I am sorry that I startled you Maryse. I didn't know that you two were here at first and when I did see you I couldn't interupt but...I thought you should know that I was listening..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Maryse and Shawn both jumped, startled by the intrusion. Shawn pulled the cloak back over his head to hide his face until he realized it was the man who saved his life.

"Oh! Monsieur Lacroix," she bowed. "Itz okay. Itz only you so it is good. We were uh... just taking a walk." She wasn't sure how much he heard and even so it was not her place to speak of her queen's confessions.

"We're sorry Mr. Lacroix," Shawn said. "If we were intruding on your own personal thinking ground, I assure you we meant no harm. I needed a quiet place to think without royal guards following me around." He paused wondering how much Carter had heard but just in case, he needed to cover his ass. "If you heard...what was said just now, we were only having a bit of fun. I hope you do not think my words are treasonous enough to warrant telling the king."

"Oh please monsieur Carter! He will punish--"

"Maryse, hold your tongue!" Shawn warned.

She quickly shot up, bowing her head. "I will go keep watch by the tree. Excuse moi."

Shawn watched her leave before resuming his playing with the water lily.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Carter laughed, dangling his feet into the water as he sat next to Shawn. "It is quite alright my queen. I...I do not want to be a knight so I can protect his majesty. At least not the king." he smiled at the queen, not sure how far was to far.

"If I may be so bold, m'lord, I think that you deserve much better than that brute. My sister and I, we both heard the...the passion the other day when you so kindly invited us into your kingdom. I...I was afraid to intervene and her poor ears had to endure such hardships." Carter frowned. He reached out, patting a hand on Shawn's arm. "I know I am just a pesant but no man deserves this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: