A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:40 am

Hunter looked up as Harris come into the room shutting the door. "Sit," he commanded. "And let's talk gold. What's your price old man?"

---

"Most of Hunter's friends are secretly pigs and that man is no exception," he agreed. "The nerve, but I am used to it by now. Like it or not though he get's to stay here a day or two to rest before he's on the road again. I doubt I will have many run ins with him." He offered a warm smile. "Your first meeting go alright?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:42 am

Harris smirked, sitting on the chair and propping his feet up on the war table. "Sooo, I think I want a kiss from your wife. And some jewels."

Carter frowned, "He wants me to go with him to the McMahons. He says that I must convince Stephanie to let the troops have safe passage if he cannot convince her."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:52 am

Hunter rolled his eyes. "Of course you do. You and the whole damn kingdom of men. My wife will not cooperate. For a good cause, I have no issue of giving you my wife, but it's going to be a headache. I will not say yay or nay. Simply if you can get a kiss from her then so be it. As for your gold, you will get a third of your pay before you leave and a trunk full of riches if you return with his head. Are those terms good enough for you?"

---

Shawn nodded, unsure how he felt about them going to see her, but even he knew that through her kingdom was the best way to get to the Jarrett's. "I see. Well you be safe on your travels. Many people love my husband because they fear him while others simply loath him. I wish for your safe returns...or at least yours," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:01 am

Harris smirked, "I think I want a bit more of your wife. I will get that when I return also. And I shan't take no for an answer. When I was hired you said at any cost. This is any cost my friend."

Carter hesitated, "And if he does not return safely and only I do? Then what will happen? I would hate to see you as a widow..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:11 am

Hunter felt the corners of his mouth twitch. On one hand he was very impressed with Harris. Never did he expect the man to be downright dirty with his negociation tactics. On the other hand, the idea of someone else touching his wife struck a nerve. "I'm not sure I like those terms Harris. My wife is my wife. A trunk full of riches ought to satisfy you. To lay with my wife...one head isn't enough to make me give you my wife."

---

Shawn had not thought about this. With no heir he could surely assume the throne, a job he really did not want but would have no choice but to take. A king's death constituted 13 days of mourning and then after that, it was straight to work on the new regime. "I'm certain he will not leave us all but if by chance he did..." Shawn squeezed his hands. "My heart wants you Lacroix."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:16 am

Harris smirked, "Then I'll give you two. The King and his queen. For the price of those two heads, surely a night with your wife is worth that much." he knew he was treading on thin ice but he knew that if he kept pushing that he might be able to get what he wanted.

Carter smiled at the squeeze and leaned down to kiss Shawn but stopped when he heard the doors of the throne room open. He dropped the queens hands and turned around to see Nolee and Husky walking in with a tray of foods. "My queen," Nolee smiled, but noted the looks that Carter and Shawn were sharing, "we thought you might be famished."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:46 am

Hunter raised his brows as he mulled this over. He hated Karen about as much as he hated Jeff these days. She was a foul whore who talked entirely too much. The idea of someone ballsy enough to taker a woman's head appealed to him. "Fine," he smirked, "but you're getting a smaller trunk of jewels for my wife is the jewel of this kingdom. The people respect him more than they respect me but you gets nada unless you come back with two bodies with heads still attached so I can witness you cutting their heads off. Do we have an accord?"

---

Husky smiled, bowing low. "Forgive us your majesty and sir. We thought you could use some nourishment. There was no call for dinner. I suspect you all have been busy all day."

Shawn smiled warmly. "Thank you my friends. Take my tray to my bedchamber. I will eat in there. You can take Mr. Lacroix's tray to his room as well. There is no need for us to eat out here. Oh and see that Harris has food in his room. I do not want him knocking at my door for any reason whatsoever."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:03 am

Harris smirked, sticking his hand out for Hunter to shake. "We do not have an accord until we shake on it. Its how I was raised here."

Nolee smiled, "Of course m'lord. But who is Harris? I know not of anyone in the kingdom with such a name." she looked confused, tilting her head to the side.

"He's a hired sword," Carter explained. "Husky will take him food. We...we have much to discuss Nolee..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:10 am

Hunter shook his hand with a firm grip. "Don't fail old man or I will kill you myself." He released his hand waving him off. "Dismissed. I'm sure you can find your room."

---

Husky bowed to the Queen and Carter. "Yes, sir." He bowed politely to Nolee as well before disappearing out of the throne room.

Shawn smiled at the couple before he too bowed. "I shall leave you two to talk. If you need me I will be in my room."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:16 am

Harris smirked, "I haven't failed a job yet." he stood and walked to his room, smirking as he saw teh queen and gave a mocking bow before continuing on his way.

Carter frowned, "Nolee...I..."

"You what brother?" Nolee frowned softly.

"I may be leaving for quite a while," Carter replied.

"For the war?" Nolee's heart was full of sadness, "I understand it is your duty as a knight...I just wish that I could be guaranteed your safe return. Your the only family I have left..."

Carter hugged her, "Darling sister I wish I could guarantee that. But I cannot. And...and if I do perish in war...I want you to remain safe here..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:23 am

Shawn rolled his eyes before going into his room slamming the door. The man in question did seem like a creep. He all but proved that when he had the nerve to disrespect him but there was something else about the man that had Shawn's brain stumped. Despite his rudeness, there was something about him; a familiarity. Maybe it was the eyes. He shook the thoughts as she he changed into silk jamas.

---

Hunter was kind of regretting his decision, but then he was pretty sure Harris was all talk. He doubted very seriously the man could get bot Jarrett's. Karen and Jeff were a slippery pair and often times Stephanie helped them slip away. But tomorrow morning he would leave to make sure the pair didn't slip away as well as get a little pleasure on the side. He spent the rest of the night pouring over charts, falling asleep shortly on the bed in the war room; too tired to climb stairs.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:32 am

After much talking, Carter and Nolee both departed the throne room in tears. Carter decided that he needed someone to talk to and decided to knock on Shawn's door. If Hunter was in there as well, he would dismiss it as thinking that he saw something and merely being wrong. If not he could tell the truth.

Nolee headed to the armory, picking up a bow and deciding for a bit of target practice. She shot arrow after arrow, relieving her anger until she fell to her knees, crying over her brothers departure.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Shawn didn't bother to put on a shirt. He just hurried to the door pulling it open. "Carter!" He frowned a little, noting the look on his face. "Are you okay love?" He looked around to make sure no one was watching as he pulled him inside the room. "Why do you look so conflicted?"

---

Husky had waited around for Nolee in the kitchen but when she never showed, he went back out into the halls starting for the throne room. When he spotted her with her brother, he took a few steps back not wanting to eavesdrop. Whatever Carter was saying had brought her to tears and before he knew it she was running out of the castle. He waited until Carter left for the queen's room, which made him raise a brow, before hurrying after Nolee. He didn't want to disturb her so he watched as she shot her arrows, only coming to put a comforting hand on her back when she began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Carter ran a hand over his face, wiping away the tears, "I told her...I told her that I was leaving..." he didn't think he had to specify on who the "her" was because if Shawn knew him well enough by now, Shawn would have known who it was.

Nolee looked over her shoulder to see who had patted her back when she felt the hand on her. Seeing it was Husky she stood and threw her arms around his neck, "He's leaving me...'
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Shawn wrapped his arms around Carter, sighing. "So he did choose you to accompany him? I figured he would, but I will look after her best I can. I will have her and she will have me. We will keep each other's spirits up." Shawn looked up at him holding his face and wiping his tears. "You will be fine my love. We will miss you so much, but I know you'll come back me...to us." Shawn kissed his palms. "You're so strong and brave Carter and when you return, we will resume our lessons."

---

Husky kissed the top of her head, assuming she meant Carter because of the conversation they had earlier. "So he is marching off to war with them soon? Or where are they going my lady? I thought maybe they had reached an agreement?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:10 pm

"He chose me to accompany him to the land that the McMahons own. I don't understand why he chose me. I'm new to this life. He would have been better suited to have Christopher or Johnathan accompany him, not me." Carter wiped his eyes, "I trust you to take care of her. She is a...well...she's a free spirit and a hand full. I know you will have your hands full with her."

Nolee frowned, "He...he has to accompany the king on a trip to the lands that the McMahon kingdom owns. They did not reach an agreement. I...I have a feeling that the worst has yet to come."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:14 am

Shawn frowned at the mention of McMahons but then he remembered Layfield explaining to him once that cutting through their land was a quick way to get to many of their enemies. "I know not why he chose you unless he is trying to break you in as a knight. Chris or Johnathan probably would have been better suited but Chris has a kingdom of his own to run that he left behind to come here and tend to business. He cannot go to all of the meetings."

He smiled running his hands over Carter's chest. "She is...strong willed and carefree but I do not think we need to worry much. The cook Lawrence is a friend of hers and I know he will do everything he can to make sure she's okay. As will I my knight. I wish I could ease your burden but I'm afraid my words mean so little."

---

"Well the McMahons have never been anything but kind to the Helmsley's. Of course there has always been the rumor of Lady McMahon being sweet on our king but it's all a bunch of gossip among gossipy nobles." He ran a hand through her hair. "Do not be frightened my lady. This trip should be a breeze. It's the war we shall need to worry about. If it helps my lady, Hunter has never lost a battle."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 am

Carter smiled softly, "Your words mean everything to me my friend. They set my heart at east." he sighed and sat on the bed. "Lawerence you say? I think I have seen him. He seems to be a good man and I do not think I will have to worry about anyone bothering her while I am gone. It is men like Ric and Randall who worry me when I hear how they treat women at the brothel. They...they seem like the type to take what they want."

Nolee nodded, "It helps somewhat. But my brother...he is unaccustomed to war. He doesn't know what it's like..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:24 am

Shawn leaned back against the door. "Do not fret over Ric. He is an old fool but will not waste time on your sister when he could just pay for five women at once. Ric is more about numbers, but I will admit Randall is a nasty one. There's an honor among knights. If he touches your sister you have the right to take his head off. It is the law. Knights are held in the highest regard, much like a king or queen, so for one to commit such an act would sentence him to death should his fellow knight so choose."

He walked over to him and knelt placing his head in Carter's lap. "You are so troubled love. I wish I could bear your fears as my own."

--

Husky sighed. "I know my lady but you must remember, they were all rookie's once. If he does not travel with them then he will never learn. I guarantee he shall return a new man should this war get off the ground."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:28 am

Carter frowned, stroking Shawn's hair absentmindedly "I would not wish these on my worst enemy. Every man carries troubles and fears. I must learn to bear my burden. If not, how am I ever supposed to wed. Just...promise me you'll look after her. I wish for her not to be troubled more than she need be...and promise you will look after yourself as well?"

Nolee frowned, "That is what worries me. What if he returns not at the man that I remembered so fondly as my brother? What if he is killed or comes back cold and heartless like some of these warriors? If he were to ever end up like Lord Randall, or worse King Hunter..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 am

"You have my word that I will do my best to look after her, even if I have to lend her my own attendant." He looked up at Carter with a warm smile. "You worry too much about me. I will only be harmed as much as Hunter will allow. He will not be here, but I think he still cares enough to sever a few heads should someone other than himself harm me."

He sighed. "My love, you are going to wed and when you do, that person will be the luckiest wife alive. You are everything a wife could want. I mean that from the bottom of my heart."

---

Husky nodded. "I can see how that troubles you so. Some of the soldiers are beasts but that is what win wars. The longer the war the more animalistic the soldiers act." Husky looked down at Nolee. "I would like to think that because of you, your brother will not let some of the savage ways get to him. He seems to put you above all the rest and I know he will always be thinking of you my lady."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:43 am

Carter frowned, "The trouble is I wish to wed no one but you. And I cannot have you. That makes my heart sad." he sighed, looking down at Shawn, "But thank you for saying you'll protect Nolee. I wish I could have someone strong protect you as well."

Nolee frowned, "I hope so." she laid her head on Husky's chest with a small smile, "I do not know what would become of me if you were not here to make me feel better."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:53 am

Shawn sat on the bed next to him hands clinching Carter's. "You say such things... But if this will help ease your mind, I will confess that--that I am willing to give all of this away; my crown, this castle, my title--all of it--just to be with someone who loves me."

He pressed their foreheads together. "Just to be with you Carter." He looked down at their hands. "Please do not worry about me. Your sister is a survivor and I will find a way to deal."

--

Husky smiled holding her close. The hour was late and there was a chill in the air. "We should get back inside my lady. I will always been here for you as long as there is breath in my body."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:56 am

Carter frowned, "I...I would give my very breath to be with you. I would do whatever it took to make you be able to love me...heart body and soul..." he leaned forward and kissed Shawn softly.

Nolee smiled softly and stood, walking inside with Husky. "Do...do you think we could sleep in each others arms again? I was more comfortable last night than I have been in a while..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:06 am

Shawn closed his eyes, arm reaching behind Carter's neck pushing him closer, deeping the kiss. "I--I would give you everything," he whispered. "My--my love..."

---

Husky looked around. "I...don't think we are supposed to my lady but I shall sleep with you tonight. Mind you I shall rise before you and slip out of the room. I wish not to get either of us in trouble." He kissed the top of her head with a smile at the thought of sleeping next to warmth tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: