A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:59 am

"Then don't push. Take your time. And go slow." Alex whispered, his eyes son the guitar as he quietly plucked the strings.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:10 am

Carter smiled, wrapping an arm around Alex's shoulders lightly as he listened to the man play.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:28 am

Alex didn't flinch away like he usually would have. He just relaxed and leaned into the touch a bit.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:36 am

Carter smiled, "Wanna play cards or something?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:39 am

"How 'bout we go for a walk? I need a bit of exercise anyway." Alex chuckled a little, looking down at his body.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 am

Carter smiled, "A walk sounds nice. And you look fine! Sheesh!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:44 am

Alex shrugged and shook up. "I'm not the most fit person around." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around himself. "I don't really have the body of a G-d."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:52 am

"Hell, neither am I and I'm a work out freak," laughed Carter. "It's all about what you feel comfortable with."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 am

"I suppose your right." Alex said, smiling almost invisibly. "I've always kinda been that... awkward middle." He chuckled quietly as they walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 am

"I'm a bit on the hefty side," Carter laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:49 am

"Well, as a kid I was kinda.. socially awkward I guess you could say. I wasn't fat, but I didn't have the football player body. I was never categorized, like the pretty boy, or the ugly kid, or the nerd... I was just... strange."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 am

"I was the football player," Carter nodded, "I hold the record of number of touchdowns at my old high school."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:13 am

"Yeah? That's good. I was never much of a sports person. Just me and my guitar in the corner somewhere." Alex said, his hair falling in his face as they walked side by side.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:40 am

"I played guitar on the side," Carter nodded. "Always had my guitar at bon fires."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 pm

"I never went to those things." Alex chuckled slightly. "Any lover's during school?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 pm

"A few girls but I found out real quick that they weren't my style," laughed Carter softly. "you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6