A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:38 pm

"I don't eat much but sure." Alex said, setting the guitar aside and standing up, walking with Carter to grab some food.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Carter smiled, "I like food. It's how I stay so hefty."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Alex shrugged. "Heroin took away my appetite... my libido..." He sighed. "I just don't really wanna be living. I just.... feel pain everyday. I started drugs because I felt like a junkie, so I might as well die one." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:58 pm

"Don't you ever say that!" Carter practically growled. "No one deserves to die. No one."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Alex flinched a little. "It doesn't matter if I deserve it or not. I just... want to..." He whispered, looking down at the floor, his arms wrapped tightly around himself.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Carter shook his head, "It's not right. You have everything in the world to live for once you get outta here..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 pm

"Maybe... maybe not." Alex murmured as they grabbed their food and sat down at a table by the floor to ceiling windows. "So you have a sister, huh? Tell em about her.' He said, picking at his food, wanting to get the subject away from him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:17 pm

"She's a saint. She's at the police academy right now," Carter smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Alex nodded. "Police... hard job." He mused, pushing his food around the plate, not really hungry. "I never really thought of what I've wanted to do in life." He sighed. "Nothing really... fit me."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:21 pm

"Well, you like writting music obviously. Maybe you should do that." Carter shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 pm

"Maybe... I don't think my stuff is that good though." Alex murmured, leaning back in his chair and gazing out the window, watching the raindrops pelt against the window. He sighed deeply, tucking a strand of blond hair behind hid ears. He'd always loved music. He never thought of making a living off of it though. He didn't think he was that good. He just did it to relax.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 pm

"We do what we love," Carter shrugged. "If you really want a career in music, do it."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Alex shrugged. "Maybe I'll try." He murmured. He looked down at his food. "I'm not very hungry..." He sighed. he should eat something, considering he was underweight. But he just didn't feel like he could keep it down.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm

"At least try?" Carter asked, "For me?" This man definitly needed food and he wasn't going to just sit by and let him starve himself. No, that would have broken his heart. "I mean, how can you grow big and strong if ya don't eat?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Alex sighed. "I... I can try." He murmured, taking a few more bites. "It's just... really hard. Plus, I never really had the money for food. I usually spent it on drugs. Stupid but... I couldn't help it." Alex sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm

"Hey we all did what we had to do to get our addictions fixed. But now we're all gonna get help so we don't need them anymore," smiled Carter assuringly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Alex sighed and looked down at his lap at his hands. He lifted the sleeve of his sweater a little. He ran his hands over the scars. The slits caused by a smirking razor long ago. And the needle marks, running up his thighs and arms. He sighed. "If you say so..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Carter shook his head, flashbacks of finding his mother dead in their bathroom popping up like a long forgotten ghost. He shook his head, pushing his chair out and practically bolting from the room.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Alex didn't move, he just looked at his arms. A tear slid down his cheek and into one of the scars. He quickly wiped it away. He didn't cry. He hadn't cried since he was a kid. He kept it in. And he planned on continuing to do so.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Carter was in the bathroom, throwing up. He hated this feeling, the things he had seen that day were thing that no teenager should have seen. But he had and the visions would continue to haunt him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Alex eventually got up and went to his room, which ironically, Carter was his roommate. He laid on the bed, his body trembling slightly from withdrawal. It hurt. He aged this feeling, and wish it would just al stop.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Carter had finally made it back to his room and he was laying on the bed, reading a book. He looked over at Alex and nodded, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Alex didn't say anything. He just looked down before laying on his bed. He pulled his sweatshirt tight over himself. He was freezing. He always was, probably part because he was so unhealthy.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:18 pm

"Need a blanket?" Carter asked, frowning. He knew how cold it got in the room when you weren't suffering from withdrawls, and he was chunky. He couldn't imagine what the man was going through.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Alex looked up at him. "Uh... y-yeah." He stuttered, his teeth chatter slightly. He sighed. He was used to the cold. Bit that didn't mean he liked it. He was from Seattle, hence his... grungy look, even if it was cliché. "Thanks." He murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next