A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Carter smiled and handed him his blanket, "There. I don't usually get cold at night so you can have mine."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 pm

"Ya sure?" Alex asked, taking the blanket. He didn't want the other man to be cold. "If ya get cold you can climb into my bed." He said, chuckling a lithe as he wrapped himself up in the blankets.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Carter blinked his eyes. The man was joking, he just had to be. He had never told anyone here his...preferances. "Oh...uh...yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Alex simply shrugged. "You're gay. I can tell. It's like a... sixth sense." He mumbled, pulling the covers tight around him, enjoying the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Carter looked at him, "I guess you have a pretty good gaydar. How could you tell with me? Most can't."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 pm

"You were staring when we were int he circle." Alex murmured. "Your tone. Your eyes." He said and looked at Carter. "I'm an observer." He said, shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 pm

"Wow, you are good," Carter smiled. "Well, you know what I like. What about you? You like girls or guys?" he really just wanted to know so that he could judge if he could be with Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 pm

"I prefer men." Alex murmured. "Part of the reason my parents beat me. They found out I was gay... they loathed me for it." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Carter sighed, "It's rough not having a family that loves you. My dad, he walked out on us. My mom hated not having my dad so she killed herself...'
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:01 am

"That must have been... more than horrible." Alex breathed. He sat up and pulled out a notebook, beginning to write. "So, was your mom better than your Dad? Aside from the... suicide?" He after softly, absentmindedly writing lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:06 am

Carter nodded, "My mom was always there for us. Sure I knew that she was unhappy but we all were. Well, except Nolee, my sister. She never knew what was going on. Neither did I until I found the body."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:08 am

Alex nodded slowly as he wrote. "I can't even imagine..." He whispered. "My parents... well they weren't really parents. They hated me. Hit me. They fucked me up." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 am

"They're the reason you started," Carter nodded. It was more of a statement than it was a question.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 am

Alex nodded. "Yeah. I just.. never really felt happy." He sighed, having about half a song competed on the notebook page.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:25 am

Carter smiled, "You're not over there writting a sappy ansty song about my life are you? Because as a country fan that's my job."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:28 am

Alex chuckled softly. "No way, sappy's not my thing." He said. "I'm usually high when I write. But I hope this one is just as good." He sighed as he opened the window above his bed and lit a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:30 am

Carter nodded, "Things usually turn out better when you're not drunk or high. That usually includes music." He looked at the cigaratte and bit his lower lip. They weren't supposed to have them there but it looked nice.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 am

Alex glanced over at Carter and tossed the pack and lighter over. "Keep them. I have a bunch more." He said, taking a drag before the went back to writing.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:34 am

Carter practically tore the top of the top of the pack off. He lit himself a cigaratte and leaned back against the wall. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:35 am

Alex chuckled and grabbed the guitar he'd brought up front he main room. He strummed it softly, trying to figure out the notes to go with the song.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 am

"Need any help with your music?" Carter asked. He liked talking to this man. Maybe the more they talked the better friends they would become.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:44 am

Alex shrugged. "Not really. Just uh.. tell me if you like the verse." He murmured and began to strum the guitar and sing.

"I will move away from here,
You won't be afraid of fear,
No thought was put into this,
I always knew it would come to this,
Things have never been so swell,
I have never failed to fail!
Paaain...
Paaain...
Paaain..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:48 am

Carter listened to the song. It was great. He had never heard such words put together with such a unique beat. "I love it."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:52 am

Alex smiled slightly. "Thanks." He murmured, absentmindedly strumming the rest of the tune, trying to think of lyrics. He wrote down another verse and a chorus before trying it out.
"You know you're right
You know you're right
You know you're right..." He sang, his eyes closing as he let the words come to him. He sang the next verse in a murmur, though it worked for the song.

"I'm so warm and calm inside,
I no longer have to hide,
Lets talk about someone else
Steaming soup against his mouth
Nothing really bothers him
He just wants to love himself..." He sang softly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:56 am

Carter smiled, "I like those last lyrics. Are they supposed to be about anyone you knoe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next