A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:59 am

Alex shrugged and rested his cheek on the curve of the guitar. "I don't know yet." He sighed softly, his finger absentmindedly tracing the design on the instrument. "I'm glad you liked it tough." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:01 am

"Well why wouldn't I like it. You're a great musician and a great song writter. You'll really be something one day."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 am

Alex sighed and shrugged. "Maybe." He whispered and set the guitar aside. "I'm exhausted he said before yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:10 am

"If your tired you should sleep. I dunno about you but they usually wake me up around ten. It's a part of the fitness group I'm in," nodded Carter.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 am

Alex nodded. "Fitness really isn't my thing." He chuckled tiredly. He had a nice body for an addict. But he didn't a carved 8 pack, that as for sure. "Night." He murmured before turning off the light and pulling his many covers around himself to keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:23 am

Carter nodded, sitting up for a while more. He pulled out a notebook with a book lite attached so he wouldn't have to turn on the light. He began to write a letter to Nolee. He never mailed them but at least writting them made him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Alex slept fitfully. He never really got good sleep. He slept well into the morning though, much to exhausted to wake up since he'd gotten crap sleep in the first place. He buried his face into the pillow, ready to sleep until lunch.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Carter had been up and ready to go that morning. Everyone in the rehab center knew him by name practically, because he was always helping or doing something productive. In all actuality, other than he wasn't sure of his own will to stop drinking, he could have left a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Alex eventually woke up and went down for breakfast. he looked like hell, from getting shitty sleep. His hair was disheveled, and he wore sweatpants and a wife beater and a flannel shirt. He saw Carter and greeted him. "Morning." He mumbled tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:13 pm

"Morning," Carter smiled entergetically. "Did you sleep well last night? Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:15 pm

"No I slept like shit. Yes I'm hungry." Alex mumbled grumpily. "You're too fucking awake." He grumbled, sitting down and pulling his flannel shirt tighter around him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Carter smiled, walking with Alex to go to the cafeteria. "You have to make the most of each morning."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Alex simply shrugged. He planned on killing himself the first chance he got when he got out of here. He saw no point and making the most of everything.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Carter smiled, "Wanna go play ultimate frisbee in the gym?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Alex shrugged. "I'm not very athletic. I don't really know how to playa anyways..." He murmured, looking down as he ate his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Carter smiled jovially, "I'll teach you. It's actually not that hard anyways. Or we could just sit and write music." he wanted to make this man feel accepted.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:44 pm

"I'd rather write. You don't have to stay with me though." Alex murmured softly, throwing away his empty plate and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Carter smiled. First of all he noticed that Alex had eaten all of his food. Second of all he knew that Alex didn't want him to stay. So he would. "Nah, I dont' mind."
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Alex smiled a litt.e He grabbed his notebook and the guitar before they sat on the couch in the main room. Alex sighed, his hair falling in his face as he scribbled some line in his messy handwriting.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Carter sat there, hands on his knees half watching the game on the television and half watching Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Alex sighed and began to strum the guitar softly. He'd spent a while on this song. It was pretty much how he felt a lot of the time.

"I'm so happy 'cause today
I found my friends
They're in my head
I'm so ugly, that's okay
'Cause so are you
Broke our mirrors
Sunday morning is everyday
For all I care
And I'm not scared
Light my candles, in a daze
'Cause I've found God..." He sang in a murmur.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Carter listened. He sure as hell didn't know what it meant but he did know that the words sounded like honey dripping from Alex's lips.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Alex sang a few lines of 'yeahs' before his eyes closed and he thought of the next verses.

"I'm so lonely, that's ok, I shaved my head...
And I'm not sad, and just maybe,
I'm to blame for all I've heard,
I'm not sure, I'm so excited
I can't wait to meet you there
And I don't care,
I'm so horny, that's okay, my will is good..." He sang, looked out the window before he looked down, his eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:26 pm

"That's good. Um..whats it supposed to mean?" Carter asked, cocking his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Alex Gray

Alex Gray

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Alex looked up at him and shrugged. "It's called Lithium. It's about... all the different emotions you can't control, and how it sucks." He sighed. "Al lot of my stuff is hard to understand I guess." He said before the went to sing the next verse.

"I like it I'm not gonna crack
I miss you I'm not gonna crack
I love you I'm not gonna crack
I killed you I'm not gonna crack.." He said a little harder, more intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)   Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody Needs Somebody Sometimes (Johnny)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next