A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Addicting Drug(Nash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

An Addicting Drug(Nash) Empty
PostSubject: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:47 pm

Amy Hennigan was small. But in her line of work that was good. She was a night walker. Walking into the gym she nodded to a few people before taking her usual spot at the punching bags. One time she had gotten roughed up by a guy who didn't want to pay her. It was so bad Amy was in the hospital a few days and couldn't work till her face healed. From that moment she said she wouldn't be a victim and decided to start working out. Taping her hands Amy began to kick and punch the bag after she stretched. The gym wasn't full but there was a few people. One man in particular did catch her eye. Amy shook her head and went back to her work out, a guy like him wouldn't want a prostitute.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Kevin was standing on the other side of the gym. He'd been contacted to do a hit for the owner of the gym whom was being blackmailed. Sure it was for a little amount of money but it was still a job. As the small man droned on on about why he wanted the job done Kevin's eyes wandered; landing on a rather petite woman whom was standing at the punching bag and throwing some good right hooks.

"Huh? A grand. Sure, that's fine. I'll be discreet and no one will know that you had a hand in it."

"Good. I don't want my business brought under fire for this. I just can't let that harridan get her way. She want's everything I've ever made."

"It's as good as done."

The man gave him 500 in advance before heading to the back and Kevin pocketed it before wandering over and leaning against the wall to watch the dark haired girl fight. She landed a smooth punch/kick combo and he couldn't help but clap.

"You're good. You training to be a boxer?" He asked as he pushed himself away from the white brick wall with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:50 pm

The sound of clapping met Amy's ears and she turned to the man clapping. He was taller than her and not that long ago been talking to the owner of the gym. She shook her head to the man.

"So in order to be training I have to be a boxer?" Amy asked with a smirk and quirked eyebrow. He wasn't the first to ask and she knew he wouldn't be the last. When she first walked in people assumed that what she was doing but most had learned by now. "Maybe I just like being able to kick some ass?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Kevin liked her moxie and gave a flirtaious smile. "Well then Little Lady if you want to kick some ass then kudos. Though I have to ask as to why you feel the need to do so." He sobered a bit as he asked seriously. "You're not being beat by a man are you?" It was one thing that got Kevin's blood boiling, women were to be treasured and not to be used as a punching bag.

Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Amy shook her head looking at him seriously. "Happened once from work. Guy refused to pay and when I insisted he beat me pretty bad." She shrugged like it was no biggie but Amy still had fears of that happening again. Amy smiled back "If you must know I am a prostitute." She wasn't ashamed of what she did though others found it dirty and considered her a whore. Amy didn't go out unless she had to and even had a night job as a waitress. "Well prostitute and a waitress."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:29 am

Kevin scowled a bit. There was no reason for any man ever to put his hands on a woman and he took great pleasure in reminding them of that simple rule. He couldn't stop his blink as she laid it all out on the table like that for him.

"A prostitute huh?" He scratched at the back of his head, he really didn't know what to think about it in all honesty. "Do you like doing it? Err,I mean being a lady of the night?"

The revelation, though a bit surprising didn't really bother Kevin, although it was more than likely because of his own profession; after all who wants to bed down every night with an assassin and always look over your shoulder to make sure that no one was chasing you down with a gun looking for some revenge or something as equally stupid. And though he admired her honesty about it, he didn't think he'd ever be able to be as open about his line of work as she was about hers.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:55 pm

"If you must know no I don't. But I do what I have to." Amy shook her head mentally clearing the memories. Her job made it so she didn't judge anyone's job. Money was money. Men who wanted to lay down with her for more than a quickie was few and far betwee. She had grown used to that.

To Amy honesty was the best policy. She was never one to hide what she did. Well she was but something about Kevin made her not mind telling him. Something about him screamed like he was a bad man and she should head the other way. Yet here she was in front of a man at least twice her size but not intimidated. "So what about you? Come here to talk up women?" Amy smiled flirtatiously
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Kevin laughed and leaned against the wall, flicking his eyes up and down her form. "Well, I didn't, but I'm not going to pass the opportunity if it presents itself." He smiled as cocked his head to the side. "Well then if you don't like it, why don't you find something else to do. Something that isn't as dangerous. I mean you're certainly a beautiful woman so surely you can do something better?"

Of course Kevin wasn't one to judge, he killed people for a living and most times he didn't even care about it; nor after the job was done did he think about them again.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:33 pm

"Tried having a actual job. Still do technically,as a waitress downtown. A little burger place down there but just doesn't hurt to get ahead." Amy smiled to him a bit. "And if you ever find yourself down there stop in." She winked and checked the clock near his head. She started to untape her hands and picked up a water bottle. "But sadly,I must go. I have to meet with a friend." Amy tied her hair up into a pony tail and grabbed her gym bag.

"Nice to meet you,whoever you are." Amy smirked and walked out of the gym and walked down the street. She needed to shower and hurry to meet her friend.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:52 am

Kevin watched her leave with a contemplative look on his face although he made the mental note to head down to the little diner and stop in to see her. He grinned and pushed away from the wall before heading out to his car.

As he sped through town he put a game plan in place, first would come the stakeout and then the strike. All in all Kevin wanted the job to take less than a week. He'd saved up enough money from various jobs that he wanted to spend a week in Cabo just soaking up the rays and drinking those drinks with the little umbrellas in them.

As he mentally tallied up the equipment he was going to use his mind wandered back to the girl in the gym and he smiled. He had the feeling that come the morning he'd have a large appetite that would need satisfied and he knew the place to go.

Pushing her once more to the back of his mind he climbed from car once he reached his destination and headed in to change. Tonight was going to be the first and longest night of the tailing and as he slipped on a black shirt he frowned; already wishing that morning had come along.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:57 am

Reaching her house Amy climbed the stairs to her apartment. She lived on the 3rd floor so it wasn't that bad. She opened the door,setting her bag down and heading towards the shower. Amy got into the shower and allowed her thoughts wandered back to the man whose name she had never caught. She wondered if he was going to come down the diner but knew better than to hold her breath. Stepping from the shower she got dressed into jeans and a shirt,and left the house yet again.

Walking downtown she met up with her friend and they enjoyed dinner. It had been a long time since they had seen each other and Amy was happy they sat and had dinner. When they finished a few hours later she was tired and walked back to her house. The walk home her mind yet again wandered back to the gym and the guy she met there. Smirking to herself she went into her apartment and settled into bed
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:25 am

The woman he'd followed had nothing to hide; she was merely a mother doing about her day and night to provide for her family. If her husband thought she was out for his money then the man was out of his mind.

It was about half past 3 am when Kevin finally pulled himself into his apartment and into bed. He didn't even get undressed. He rolled over and stuffed a pillow under his head. As his eyes closed he thought about the girl in the gym and smiled.

---

Morning came all to soon and Kevin groaned as he rolled over to his back; his eyes squeezing closed as he covered his face with a pillow. After a moment or two he moved, a slight hustle to his step as he pictured the girl in her diner outfit.

Dressing quickly he loped down to his car and sped out towards the diner in question; having a slight working knowledge of the place from his wanderings around the city.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:32 am

As the morning light hit her Amy's alarm went off. She groaned softly and hit the snooze. She laid on her stomach for a little,letting herself fully wake up. Finally however she had to get out of bed. After a shower Amy pulled on the skirt of her uniform and a work shirt. She did her make up and being sure to grab her keys Amy walked to work and got there just on time.

At first she didn't notice anyone out of the ordinary,mostly the same people that were always there. Construction workers and such always came there on thier lunch breaks. Amy smiled to them as she walked to the back and put her purse in her cubby like locker. Returning to the front she noticed the man from the gym. He was seated in another section but Amy told the other waitress she would take it. Smiling Amy walked over to him.

"So if your gonna keep running into me you can at least tell me your name." She took out her notepad and smirked. "Mine is Amy incase your wondering."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Kevin barely remembered walking into the diner; but the eyes of the regulars looked him over before turning back to their early morning routines. He didn't have to wait long before she showed up and he grinned as he let his eyes travel over her. Though he liked the gym look; he appreciated the waitress outfit better.

Kevin made it a point to look down as she came over but smiled wide, leaning back against the seat as he looked back up. "Well Amy huh?, Pretty name but if you don't mind I'll keep calling you Little Lady. My name is Kevin." He looked at the menu and then back at Amy. "But you can call me anything you like. So anything you recommend Little Lady?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"Little Lady is just fine with me." Amy said before shifting her weight to one foot and looking over his shoulder at the menu. "I usually get a BLT with fries and a coke." She informed him and shrugged indifferently even though she felt anything but. "But thats up to you isn't it Kevin? Professionally Im suppose to say its all good however personally I don't recommend the salad." Amy said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 am

"Well then, a BLT with fries and a coke it is." Kevin grinned as he handed back the menu. "Think after you put the order in you'd get in trouble if you came back and sat with me? I'll tip you well for the tables you might miss." Kevin put on his best charming smile as he looked up at her, he wanted to find out as much as he could about Ms. Amy and it was best if the person in question told you themselves.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Amy took the menu and copied down what he wanted. She smiled a bit and looked around. The rush was ending and it wasn't likely many would come in. Amy pretended to think about it before finally nodding. "I'll go put that in and when it's done I'll come sit." Amy turned and left without another word and put the order in. It looked like some of the people at her tables needed a few last things so she did those while she waited for Kevins food. Finally it was done and she brought it over to him.

Setting the food and drink down Amy sat in the seat opposite him. "Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Kevin tucked into his meal, the food extremely flavorful and he gave a little moan of appreciation. "I have to give it to you Little Lady. This is some of the best food I've ever eaten." He finished off his sandwich and sat back in his seat, taking a sip of his coke as he looked over at Amy. "So Little Lady, tell me about yourself. I want to know it all."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Amy sat back as he ate and nodded. "I'll send on your compliments." She moved her chair in closer to the table and resumed leaning back. "What's there to say? I came to the city after my mom didn't save any money for my college. I originally worked at a different resturant,a high end one. Got fired after I wouldn't let some hot shot rub on me. In my defense he wasn't attractive." Amy giggled and shook her head. "I went weeks without money or anything then I walked down the street one day and I saw a prostitute,I asked her why she did it. And she said 'Because I gotta feed my kids somehow'. I debated for a few more weeks before deciding it was all I could do at the moment." Amy paused. Not sure if she was giving too much away. But it had been a long time since anyone had asked her.

"So I did that and now I work here and on the streets. Need to make ends meet. Oh,and my brother is a prostitute. Guess it runs in the family." She smiled and looked to Kevin. "Your turn. No bull shit."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:05 pm

"No bullshit huh?" Kevin laughed as he stroked his short beard. "Well. Let's see." He looked around before letting his voice fall a bit. "I'm a trained killer that works for more money than most people see in their life time. I started out on the streets after my old man and I got in a fight at the age of 15. Well he wasn't really my old man. My mother was a...well a street walker and night after night she brought someone home and this one never left. He tried to do right by me, I guess I can see that now. But back then I hated him. He wasn't my dad and I wasn't going to listen to him. So I struck out on my own. Fell in with a street gang and refined my skills. I was a good shot naturally and they trained me up real good. From then on I was the number one assassin. I split off about five years ago and now hire myself out to the one with the most money."

Kevin stopped and took a sip of his coke; looking around the restaurant and noticing that most of the people had cleared out.

"So, I gave you no bullshit, so now what Little Lady? Still want to be sitting here with me?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Amy slowly took in everything he had said and it didnt really faze her. All around you men that were hired muscle or mob bosses or even night walkers. Still she reflected that like her,he didn't seem to like one of his parents. Unlike him however,she didn't think her mom wanted the best for her. Looking around it seemed that everyone from lunch rush had come and gone and she looked to Kevin with a smirk. "I could stay for a bit. Or you can leave and I can see you around."

The last part was more of her wondering if he was just interested in her or was it a fading attraction. Because if there was an attraction it was more than mutual.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Kevin smiled and leaned forward, putting his elbows on the table. "I think I want to stay a bit. As long as I don't get you in trouble with your boss."

Kevin felt the spark between then and he grinned; he was going to keep coming around if she encouraged him and he had the feeling that she was going to just that.

"Go out to dinner with me tonight Little Lady. I know this perfect little Italian place in the center of town."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Glancing around Amy could see her boss in the back. But knew since it was near dead here he wouldn't mind her sitting. She looked back to Kevin and matched his pose. "I get off at 5. Pick me up from my house at 6:30. But if your late don't expect me to accept again." Amy smiled and took a sip of his soda. "I will write the address on your bill. When I get around to it." she sat back with an easy grin. Men only had one chance on a date to impress her but something told her with Kevin she would be more than willing to give him more than one.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:20 am

Kevin picked up Amy's hand and kissed the back of it, smiling at her playfully.

"I wouldn't dream of it, but then if I was late I'd keep coming back until you were sick of seeing me and gave in out of sheer want to get rid of me." He chuckled as he sat back again. "Take your time Little Lady; I'll sit here all day if you make me wait that long."

Truth was that while he would do that, the target he was trailing often came to the diner for lunch and he was using it two fold. Kevin believed in mixing business with pleasure and doing so often.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm

"Well in that case I would have to just say yes to another date wouldn't I?" Amy teased as the door opened. The other waitress was in the back flirting in low whispers with the cook. She looked to Kevin apologetically. "I'll be back with your check after I tend to her." Standing Amy tucked her hair behind her ear and took out her not pad. Talking and smiling with the woman,Amy had to admit her mind was back in the chair. Taking to drink order and food order she put the order in. Going to the register Amy rang up Kevin's meal and wrote her address on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Addicting Drug(Nash)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Gyms-
Jump to: