A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Addicting Drug(Nash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Amy smiled from her seat on the bed as he stretched. She took notice at how his pants slipped a little and lay down on the bed propping her head up with her hand. "Im not sure exactly what I want. I hadn't decided that far into my life." Sitting up Amy surveyed him. She could get used to waking up with him in the morning.

While he stretched she took everything about him in. The slope of his shoulders while he stood in front of her. Amy came up behind him and kissed his shoulder lightly. She didn't want to leave yet but couldn't stay unless he asked. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him for a moment placing another kiss on the other shoulder before letting him go.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Before she could get too far away Kevin reached behind himself and pulled her back, wrapping her arms around his waist and then laying his hands on top of hers. It was ridiculous really, she was at least a head shorter than him so the pose wasn't the best one; he should have been behind her holding her close. However the warmth of her at his back sent a shiver through Kevin and he chuckled as he patted her hand.

"What would it cost me to get you to stay the day with me?" He asked quietly. "I don't want you running short on bill money because I asked you selfishly to stay with me. I don't have much to do today, and besides, it'll give you a first hand view into what you'll be doing when you start."

Truth was, he just wanted her there; he didn't even care about the job at this point. The woman had no desire to ruin her soon to be ex husbands life and reputation. And he was on the verge of just telling the short balding man off. But a job was a job and he'd not risen to the rank of the best in the field by half assing a job or two. One bad word of mouth and he'd find himself selling his body on the street to make ends meet.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Amy thought for a moment. He was asking her to stay and that in itself brought a light into her eyes that she was sure he would see if he turned around. Pulling away she made her way in front of him, pretending to thing on the offer.

"Well let's think about this." Amy tapped her chin with a pensive look. "At 8.50 an hour. I was set to work till about 3. So that's 59.50 right there. Not to mention all the tips I get from the constuction workers,they really seem to love me. So how about this?" She took her hand from her face and studied him. "You teach me what I need to know, let me talk to the girls, and we are even."

She didn't want his money. She had gotten money for just about everything but she didn't want his. He shouldn't have to pay for her and she wouldn't allow him to. No matter the protest that Kevin put up. "Not to mention, I kinda need clothes. So we must get those. I can't go around all day in this." Amy indicated the shirt wondering how jealous tthis man would get if she indeed walked around in front of everyone in just his shirt. Not that she wanted to find out, she wasn't the type for games.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Kevin personally didn't care if she just lounged around all day in his clothes but she had a point, she had other things that she had to get done. He grinned and nodded, patting her hip lightly.

"Well get redressed and we'll head to your place and get you some clothes and then we'll get a start on our day. Basically all we're doing is some light tailing to the woman that I've been hired to dig things up on. Not really anything."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Amy nodded him and retrieved the clothes she wore last night. Leaving the room she changed into her clothes feeling all the more exposed now that she was in the light. Trying to make her shirt hide her body. Pulling out a hairtie from her pocket she clombed through her hair with her fingers, cursing the slight curls and thinkness of it all. Tightening the hairtie and making sure she was presentable Amy walked out to Kevin.

Smiling to him slightly as she pulled on her heels. "Im ready when you are Kev." She informed him as she adjusted the straps of her heels. Amy turned to him with a glint of mischief in her eye that always seemed to be there. "I don't care what we do today."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Kevin noted how Amy tried to pull into herself when she came out and grabbed his leather vest from over the back of the chair and held it out to her. The gleam in her eyes had him smirking in return and he chuckled.

"I'm sure you don't."

He grabbed his car keys and his wallet and pulled his hair back into a pony tail, yawning a little.

"Let's get a move on Little Lady, get you some clothes and then we'll get something to eat. Name a place, any place and we're there."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Slipping into Kevins jacket she smiled to him. It was big on her and the scent of him wafted from it. It was the kind of smell that she couldn't place but found pleasent all the same.

"How about we get my clothes first." Amy took his hand into hers as they walked out. Getting to the truck she pulled open the door, used his hand to help herself up, and buckled herself in.

"Then we can get something and you can teach me the ropes." Amy smiled to him and took off her heels seeing as how there was no need for them.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Eagerness. He loved it. She wanted to learn and seemed to be impatient to get to it. And there was nothing in the world that he found he liked more than a woman with ambition. He nodded and after turning the engine over he started across town.

"That sounds like a good idea to me Little Lady. Get something comfortable, we're going to be spending a lot of time in the truck today and then I'll out line everything. I'm not going to lie, most of it you pick up as you go but there are some things that you can learn from word of mouth."

It wasn't much longer before he pulled into Amy's complex and he pulled into one of the covered spots and hopped out, holding his hand out to help her down, a smile on his face as he took in the way she looked in his jacket. It was primal, but he liked the fact that she was wearing something of his that plainly stated that she was with someone.

"After you Little Lady." He smiled as bowed to her.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Leading the way Amy stopped outside of the door and turned to him. "Just a warning, it's a mess." With that she unlocked the top and bottom locks and pushed the door open. Her apartment was furnished with two couches, a coffee table, and end tables for both couches. Clothes were all over, some hers some not, and Amy picked some up as she walked. After spending the night with Kevin she found she liked neat but sharing the apartment with girls who sometimes had no where to go it was hard to keep it clean.

"If you want to just hang out here for a moment I will be right back." She smiled to him. "Take a seat or you can get something to drink in the fridge." Amy walked down the hall to her room, going straight for her closet.

Taking out her yoga pants and a tank top Amy got dressed, went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and went back to Kevin. She just took him in for a moment. Looking at him she smiled a bit when he looked so out of place in her messy apartment. Leaning on the door way Amy chuckled at him being in such a messy place when his was so clean.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Kevin looked around, his eyes lighting on everything in the apartment. It was obvious that more than one woman lived here and he practically pick out what was Amy's and what wasn't. The mess didn't bother him, he liked a place to look lived in, his place didn't feel like home. Of course he wasn't there enough to make it that way either.

He felt eyes on him and turned to pin Amy with his eyes, smiling back at her. "Can I help you Little Lady? Or are you just browsing?"

He took his own time and stared at what she was wearing before clearing his throat and putting on a business like front. "Ok, first things first. Don't wear anything that you can't run easily in or can ditch in a matter of seconds. What you're wearing is perfect, it's light weight and it blends in with people around you. Secondly, always keep a spare outfit in your vehicle, you'll never know when it can come in handy. And last but not least, if you feel that something is a trap, or might be a set up avoid it at all cost. you'll find that your gut is the best in the in the world at keeping you alive."

He started to pace a bit, his hands behind his back as he racked his brain for anything that he'd learned over the years that wasn't first hand knowledge. Finally he managed to extract something and he turned to Amy with a grim look on his face.

"Never take jobs from family or about family. That will only end in trouble and when you're looking down the barrel of the gun to take out someone that you've been hired to snuff, you can't have personal feelings get in the way. They can lead to massive amounts of trouble. Most the rest is learned on the job, what works for you and what doesn't. For example, when working with Women to get information I dress like how they picture a man to be. Half naked, muscles showing and with long flowing hair. Now I'm not Fabio, but I'm close enough to those romance dime novels that most women trip over themselves to give the intel I'm looking for if I just mutter hello. Men on the other hand are harder to work, and most times I have to beat the information out of them. But that's for later on. For today we're going to do some tailing, not labor intense, and a lot of sitting on your ass. You think you can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Amy took everything in Kevin was telling her much like a sponge would. She was always a quick learner and nodded occasionally to him. Just looking at him she could see why women are tripping over themselves to give him the intel he may want, hell Amy would have been one of them. One of the ones willing to give him whatever he wanted to know just to hear him speak, it didn't hurt that Kevin was very much up her allie when it came to looks.

Grabbing another pair of pants and shirt she tucked them under her arm as she looked around. Nothing else was much better than yoga pants but much more than that she wondered how the girls coming and going would feel about someone changing from prostitute to assasin helper. Never one to care for opinions she looked back to Kevin.

"Just one question, so what you do for girls I will do for guys?" It was a simple question and Amy wouldn't mind if the answer was yes. If that's what it took to put both their minds at ease that guys weren't paying her then it would be worth it. Still she nodded to him signalling she was ready when he was.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Kevin nodded. "Exactly. You would be gathering information the best way you know how." He flushed and stammered a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I mean you would use your wiles to get them to give you information, you wouldn't have to, uh...well you know."

With his face bright red Kevin turned and opened the door for Amy, today would be easy, but he was sure that when she went out that night to talk to the girls it would prove hard and there would be some tears shed because Amy thought of the girls like family and it was hard to leave family behind.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Amy blushed lightly as she passed Kevin. She thought it was cute that he still got nervous about such things even in his line of work. With her she was never ashamed of her body. Walking with him down to the truck she allowed herself a small laugh. Never had she met someone so embarassed by what she did whithout even doing it themselves.

Getting to the truck she leaned against the door, waiting for him to unlock the door. Before she met Kevin she wouldn't allow herself a moment to space out around other people but found herself doing it more and more. As much as Amy was happy to be getting a little bit out of her life she would miss her girls. The girls who had taken care of her as much as she had them. No doubt a few tears would fall, from her and the girls. Still Amy smiled a bit and looked to him. Standing in front of him she stood on her toes and pulled him down for a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Kevin pressed Amy against the trust lightly as he tasted her lips, his hands on her hips with his thumbs rubbing circles lightly. He grinned as he pulled away, kissing her nose and then opening the door to the truck.

"Alright Little Lady, up you go."

Tailing wasn't hard, neither were stakeouts, but Kevin had the feeling that he was going to be sorely tested with his self control. He found he already wanted to be touching Amy in any possible and being in the small confines of the truck cab was going to be a test of super human strength.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:47 pm

In a daze Amy took Kevins hand and lifted herself into the truck. It seemed like whenever she was around him she wanted more and more she wanted. Hiding her blush she buckled herself in as they went. Though Amy was excited to do her new job she was even happier to be near Kevin. Letting him drive Amy watched out of the window.

By spending all day with Kevin she hoped she could keep her hand to herself. Already she could imagine running her hands all over him. Blushing darker Amy steeled herself to be in a tight space with Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:41 pm

The woman he was tailing started her day in Amy's cafe, so they started there, Kevin reaching under the seat for his binoculars and handing them to Amy so she could look further down the street. He focused his attention on the door of the cafe, watching the regulars come and go with steely eyes.

As much as he seemed to be focusing on the task at hand he was hyper aware of Amy sitting besides him; every movement, every sigh, every tiny noise she made he caught and when he wasn't looking they turned into the most spectacular dirty movie behind his eyelids. A rustle of her yoga pants became her sliding them off of her long toned legs leaving her bare from the waist down--because in dream land, no one wore underwear--, a sigh was her rubbing circles on her inner thighs as she teased herself, an indrawn breath was her throwing her head back as she put on a private show for him.

Scowling a bit he shook his head; if he kept this up he'd be even harder than he already was and he'd never be able to make it through the day. The only saving grace of his was that his jeans were too tight to allow much 'rising' to go on so he didn't have to suffer that embarrassment. After a few deep breaths he was semi under control and he watched as his target came out of the cafe; she must have went in earlier and he reached over and patted Amy's arm, pointing to the woman.

"There she is. Her soon to be ex thinks that she's after his money from the gym you go to. But from all that I've seen, she wants no such thing. She's up and coming jewelry designer trying to make a name for herself in this city."

He turned the engine over and ghosted out into traffic when she pulled past; making sure to keep a few car lengths behind her to keep her from getting suspicious. Her next stop; like every Tuesday that he'd witness so far was to go to a jewelry school where she offered classes on the basics of jewelry making. This was the longest part; her classes ran for more than four hours.

Kevin found a spot that allowed a perfect view of the door of the school but was hidden enough to where she'd never spot them. He reclined his seat a bit and got comfortable; now was the time for self control.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Sitting in the truck as the woman went into the diner was the first time that Amy got a really good look at the woman she once served. She remember that she was nice and seemed sweet. Many took them for granted but this lady had been sweet. She didn't look that much older than Amy herself but old enough to have a family. As much as she paid attention to the woman she also paid to Kevin as he shifted in his seat everytime she made so much as a little sound. Amy was having a hard time controlling herself in such a confinded space when all she wanted to do was jump his bones. Biting her lip she was releaved when she started the engine and they started to follow the woman.

When the car was parked and Kevin settled in for a long wait Amy thought over what he had said about the woman. She wondered what her name was and why men seemed to think they were always after money. For a moment she worried that was what Kevin thought she wanted but shook her head at the thought. She knew he would never think of her that way. Unbuckeling herself, Amy curled her feet under her and leaned against Kevin. She knew they were suppose to be working but in that moment if Amy didn't touch him she thought she might explode.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:39 am

Kevin startled a bit at the feel of Amy leaning against him, but he settled back down and placed an arm around Amy's shoulder and ran his fingers through her pony tail. It was quiet in the truck, so quiet that Kevin was sure that he could hear their hearts beating i time with one another.

As the time wore on Kevin's eyes started to drowse and he turned a bit so that he could nuzzle the soft skin of her throat. He murmured a soft 'Sorry' before pulling away again and straightening his seat in a bid to wake himself back up.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Amy was letting her body relax more and more as time went on. Leaning against Kevin she was warm and able to take more of his scent in. She was happy when he started to lean into her as well though it faded when he pulled away. Amy looked to him from her spot still curled against him and his body heat. "Don't be sorry. It's fine." She spoke and the silence was broken between them that had been present from the hours they sat there.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:51 am

Kevin looked down and smiled before picking up binoculars and training them on the door of the school. It was only a matter of time now before she was coming out and he wanted to get this done and over with. It wasn't a long wait and after she climbed into her car pulled out into traffic and tailed her from a few car lengths behind. She pulled into her drive and he motored on past, she wasn't after the gym owners money he was certain of it.

As he jumped back onto the highway he looked over at Amy nodding slightly. "Ready to go and give the findings to the client. I have all the paperwork already set up for him for his records."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:28 am

Amy kept her eyes on the women even as she went inside of her home and they had gone past. Before they were too far past Amy watched her be greeted by a man and a child running up to her. That image alone made her wonder why any one would want that women dead. Kevin's voice made her turn to him and return the nod. "And whom is the client?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:13 am

"You know the gym we met in? The owner. He's going to shit brick..." Kevin flushed as he looked over at Amy. "Well he's not going to be too happy when I give him my findings. And there is Lesson Two, always trust your gut; it might not win you many friends, but if it says one thing and the job calls for something else take the loss. It's better to have integrity than be labeled merciless. I have that rep, I came but it naturally in my early days; and it's hard to shake. Though it has it's uses at times, it can make things harder in the long run and you get more snuff jobs than anything."

As they lapse into silence Kevin starts to think about what he's going to say to the owner of the gym once they get there. No matter how he words it, the outcome is not going to be pretty and there is more than likely be a lot of shouting and swearing.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:08 pm

In her mind Amy brought forth the man who owned the gym. He was short and didn't look as though he could be the owner of a gym. She thought of when he attempted to come on to her until Amy showed him what she could do with a punching bag and threatened to do it to him. Since then they hadn't really spoken. It was hard to imagine such a pretty woman married to that man. Amy also took in what Kevin had told her,following her gut was something she was used to. Something she liked to think she was good at.

"She didn't do anything did she?" Amy asked after a while and looked to Kevin. "The ex wife I mean."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:09 am

Kevin shook his head. "Not that I've seen, she's gone on about her business, living her life after leaving the oily little bastard. She's not shown any inclination that she's plotting anything or even that she's hiding anything. What it says to me is that he's upset that she's moved on without him and seems to happier for it."

The gym came into view and Kevin pulled and empty spot and motioned to the paperwork that was laying on the dash. "Hand me that please Little Lady, I want to get everything in order to lay out for him so that we're not in there any longer than we have to be...and knowing him he's going to want to dissect everything I have." He looked over and grinned playfully at Amy. "I hope you have an infinite amount od patience Little Lady because once he starts to ramble he don't shut up."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Grabbing the papers Amy turned back and smiled to him playfully. "I could have told you that. I try to avoid talking to him." Laughing a bit she got out of the truck and met him at the front of the truck. Smirking she hip checked him as they walked together. The gym was empty except for the man in the back room pouring over his books. Amy had no doubt that the books were less than honest. Letting Kevin go ahead of her she took a seat and let him show her how it was done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Addicting Drug(Nash)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Gyms-
Jump to: