A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Addicting Drug(Nash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Amy nodded and opened the door. The ride had been quick and short,something she found that she didn't like. Having it drag on a little more was what would make it so that maybe Amy could sleep well until she saw him again in the days to come. "It was a good day. Mostly because of the company." She added with a coy wink and a sly smile. Holding out her hand to him Amy accepted the offer to walk her to her door.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:52 pm

"I can agree with that." Kevin laughed as he held the door open for Amy, bringing her hand up and kissing the back of it. "Good company always makes the day go by a lot faster." Try as he might he just didn't want the night to end but because of their new job arrangement he didn't feel it was right to ask her to stay with him or let him stay with her--even though he'd like nothing more than to do that.

When they reach Amy's apartment he leans down and kisses her cheek. "Well, it's the end of the line Little Lady. Until we meet again, which I have the feeling we'll have some more jobs coming up here soon. Hopefully we will anyways." He kisses her hand again before moving back and grinning. "Sleep well Little Lady."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Hesitating Amy held onto Kevin's hand for a moment. She blushed lightly and bit her lips softly. She wanted him to stay,very badly. "Girls are probably spread all over the apartment,some sleeping and others not." Amy raised her eyes to his uncertain. "You're welcome to stay the night though. My room is empty,no one goes in there." Her voice wavered at the end. None of the girls ever brought home a significant others,if they had one. It was always hard to have one in the business she used to be in. Even though she changed her profession the girls were still her family and welcomed to stay. "If you want to I mean."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:17 am

He arched an eyebrow as he thought it over, he desperately wanted to stay, and with the other girls there it wouldn't be as if they were alone, yet they had been the night before and he had behaved. He grinned as he teased lightly.

"Little Lady that has to be the best indecent proposal I've ever heard. I think I'll take you up on that. And I promise to be as good a boy as I was last night, I don't want your girls to think that I'm a barbarian or anything."

He did however lean in and brush a kiss across Amy's lips before moving back and nodding towards the door.

"After you Little Lady."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Amy smiled before kissing Kevin back softly. She turned to the door and unlocked it,pushing it open to a bright TV screen. "They probably won't pay much attention." She remarked to him. "Unless you don't behave like you did last night." Taking his hand Amy led him past the girls asleep on the floor and couch alike while those awake watched the TV. Some looked up,went back to the TV then looked again to Amy with a questioning look. She gave them a look that said she would explain tomorrow.

"Good Night ladies." Amy whispered to them with a look in her eye not unlike that of a mothers. Some were younger than her and she looked at them as her baby sisters and they looked at her as a protective sister. Tugging Kevin's hand Amy pushed open the last door at the end of the hallway,turned on the light and gestured.

"This is my room.It's a bit of a umm mess." Amy blushed at the mess around her room. Clothes were all over the floor and spilling from the closet. "I was meaning to clean."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Kevin waved to a few of the girls, winking and smiling at them before following Amy down the hall.

"Don't worry Little Lady, I was a gentleman when no one was around and I'll be a gentleman when the house is full." He kisses her cheek before moving over and sitting on the. "I don't see anything wrong here, it looks lived in; not like mine that looks more like a sterile showroom bedroom." He grins as he motions for Amy to join him on the bed. "Don't leave me here alone Little Lady?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Amy smiled as she picked up a few things on her way to sit with Kevin. Tossing them aside she settled herself in her lap lightly. "I know you would behave like a gentleman but I never bring people back here really. Except for my brother but he doesn't really count." Amy played with his fingers in one hand and gestured around with the other. "Im pretty sure there is something you can wear around here though. Seems like the girls throw guys clothes in here when Im not here." She removed herself with a bit of a sad look,looking for clothes. Amy tossed him a pair of pajama pants and oversized grey shirt. "You can wear these."

Getting herself a pair of shorts and a tank top she bit her lip. "I'll go get changed then. We can do something after if you want." Amy left the room to change with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Kevin nodded and waited until Amy was in the other room before getting undressed. The pajama pants were tight but they were marginly more comfortable when he removed his boxers and the shirt was more than comfortable. He just hoped that the pants didn't split when he bent over for anything.

First test of the pants was when he moved back to take a seat on the bed, there was some strteching but that was about it. With a pleased grin he settled in and waited for Amy to rejoin him.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Pulling on the shorts and tank top Amy made sure nothing was hanging out. Pleased with the length of her shorts and her tank top she exited a spare room and walked back to her room. She smiled to Kevin from the doorway,happy that what she had given him fit. Pushing off the doorway she grabbed a hairtie from the dresser,pulled up her hair and turned to him. "Is there anything you want Kevin? Like something to drink?" Amy sat next to him on the bed and put her legs in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 pm

He ran hand down her leg, running from knee to ankle and then back again as he thought. After a moment he shook his head. "Nope, I'm good for now." He teasingly poked Amy in the side as he smiled at her. "Now, I know we've learned the bare bones about one another, but tell anything that you haven't told me already. A good partnership is based on honesty and knowing the person you work inside and out. You tell me and then I'll tell you. I'm an open book to you this evening."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Amy thought for a moment with a nod. "I guess I should tell you what brought me to this fine city,shouldn't I?" Amy paused enjoying the feeling of him rubbing her legs. She smiled to him softly. "I know I told you some of it but there is more to it." Amy leaned back slowly onto her back and looked up to the ceiling.

"I was born on May 18th. My older brother Johnny couldn't believe he had a little sister,before I was born my parents kept telling him it was his job to look out for me. All my earliest memories are of Johnny and I together either playing or him teaching me stuff." Amy paused and swallowed. "When I was 15 and he was 17,he came out to my parents. They were always loving up until then. You have to believe me Kevin. I remember the night that they kicked him out." Amy glanced out of the window. "It was horrible,the yelling back and forth all amounting to them kicking my best friend and brother out. I watched from my window when he left wondering where he was going to go."

She propped herself up on her elbows. "I didn't hear from him till I was 18 and getting ready for college. I got a letter from him explaining that he was in trouble. I wanted to help him the minuet I got to the city but my parents told me if I did they weren't paying for college. I have always been a huge believer in family so I chose him,there goes my money." Amy shrugged sadly. "The rest you know." With the ghost of a smile she sat up and kissed his cheek. "Oh,and I have a tattoo for him and me,two roses intertwinded on my back. That's all there is. No more to tell or secrets. Your turn."

Amy didn't want to dwell on her past or the night Johnny left her there in that house. The house that seemed so much colder when a light like his left her alone. It was quieter withoutn him there like talking would bring him up and that was something that wasn't allowed in the house. Everyone went on as if there was never a Johnathan Hennigan and that almost killed Amy.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Kevin he wraps his arms around Amy, pulling her to sit between his legs as he lays his head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry Little Lady, that is one thing that you should never have to go through and I can't fathom my mother, the loving woman she is reacting that way." He swallows a bit wondering if he should ask the next question and after a few moments he does, his voice low. "Where is your brother now? Do you see him often?"

He clears his throat before she answers and stares at the wall as he thumbs through his memories, there are not many that are safe to share as they are too bloody or there are secrets that he has to hold on to.

"My mother...my mother was saint, she raised me and my brothers as if she was a single mother. My father, he was a drunk and an abuser that when he came home on a bender my mother was his favorite punching bag. I remember hearing them fight, my mother begging for him to stop and him yelling and saying that he was the man of the house and that he could do as he pleased. It was nothing new to me, I grew up with that and I thought that it was normal, I mean I heard other families fighting in the apartment where we started out life so when I seen bruises on my mother face it was nothing, all the other women in the building had them too."

Kevin shifted a bit, his voice turning a bit bitter. "It wasn't until we had enough to move to a real house that I noticed the strange looks my mother would get when we would go to a store after a fight with my dad, the pity in peoples eyes when they would look at her. It was as if they were better than us and I remember it made me so angry. It wasn't long after that than we had a lesson on domestic abuse in school and then I understand that what I had grown up around was wrong, and that what my father was doing was wrong and it made me even angrier until one night I couldn't stop myself. He was yelling, calling my mother pathetic and when I heard the first hit I slammed into their room and punched him. I punched my father in the jaw and I put myself between my mother and him."

Kevin took a deep breath before continuing. "That night I ordered him from our home, I threatened to kill him if he ever came back and if he ever even laid a hand on my mother again. Surprisingly he went, not so much a grumble or anything. I think it was my size that did it, even back when I was in middle school I was tall and incredibly strong. The next day I made my mother file for a restraining order and when we had more money for divorce. I've taken care of my mother and brothers ever since. Any extra I have goes to them to help take care of any bills and to set up for my mother retirement fund. She's still going at 55 so I can't say too much about her. Still an Angel and a Saint."

He runs his fingers through Amy's hair as he says wistfully before he can stop himself "maybe one day I'll take you to meet her. She'd love you."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Amy leaned into Kevins hand and kissed his palm softly. Her eyes were sad as she took the hand in her hair into her hand and held onto it loosely. "To answer your question,my brother lives here in the city and we are still close. He is in the same profession I was in before you." Amy's voice was sad but a smile hinted at her lips. "I would love to meet such a strong woman. Im very sorry that you had to go through that Kevin."

She curled up in his lap,resting her head on his shoulder. Amy was overcome with sadness of what both of them had been through but mostly for Kevin. How someone could go through something like that and still come out as amazing as he did was beyond her. She looked up to him with a smile. "Maybe you will get to meet my brother in return."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:09 am

"I would like that. If he is anything like you then he'll be amazing." He ran his fingers through Amy's hair as he lost himself to his memories; it wasn't often that he let himself go down that road.

"I think Little Lady we should get some sleep. I'm sure that your girls will have questions for you in the morning." He gently kisses Amy's temple as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 am

Amy smiled at the simple gesture and nodded. As much as she didn't want to face the questions in that would she knew she would have to. Laying back and taking Kevin with her she snuggled against him. "He is a bit more...how do I put this? He is a bit more eccentric and more energectic."Amy smiled at the thought of her brother. Turning her head Amy kissed Kevin's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:00 am

Kevin wrapped a blanket around them and held Amy close, kissing her temple.

"I'm sure that he's got nothing on you when you get going." He laughed lowly as he ran his hand up and down her back. "Speaking of us getting going, I think we should go to a gym and get some work in. What do you think?"

Making everyday plans kept Kevin from thinking too far in advance, he didn't want to make a future with Amy on the off chance that she'd be taken away from him; either by her own voilition or by bad fortune. For now he'd look day to day and hope that she wanted to be there that long.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 am

Amy smiled at the thought of working out again. It seemed like so long since she had. Once Kevin mentioned it her body almost craved to go to the gym. She looked up at him with a slight yawn and nodded. "I would like that." Her speech was soft and her eyes felt like weights. With a soft kkiss to his shoulder she let herself drift to sleep.

~~~~

Waking in the morning Amy yawned,stretched and rolled over onto her back. She took the time she had to look at Kevin still sleeping in her bed. She smiled,kissed his cheek lightly and got out of the bed. As she loathed to leave him it was better to face the questions now rather than later. Amy got on her slippers and walked into the living room.

Bodies were everywhere in various states of sleep. Amy could tell which ones had just gotten in and which were waking their bodies up to go out. She smiled at them lovingly,they were her family. Her sisters that she cared for and that cared for her. Going to the kitchen some girls were already drinking coffee and talking in hushed whispers. The whispering stopped when Amy walked in and she knew that she was about to answer some questions.

"So,I take it Mr.Tall is still sleeping." A girl with raven hair said as she sipped her drink.

"Yes Ella he is still asleep. Or maybe he isn't. Im not too sure." Amy poured herself some coffee and hopped onto the counter next to her. "So while we believe he is asleep." The girls didn't even appear sheepish,instead they all faced her.

"How'd you even meet?" A girl with blonde hair went first and Amy smiled.

"Well Mary he walked into the gym while I was working out and stopped to watch. To be honest I didn't even notice until he started to clap." Amy answered and the girls nodded. They knew that she could usually be found at the gym if not the streets.

"And he is ok with this? A ton of girls walking around barely dressed?" Ella asked quickly after.

"He seemed to be. His name is Kevin by the way. I mean,he isnt the kind of guy to leer at girls barely dressed." Amy sipped her coffee and relished in the warm feeling that filled her up.

"But are you ok with it? Kevin being around all of us." Mary asked and Amy stopped. She looked at the girls questioningly. "Think about it." Mary went on. "Girls barely dressed all the time,coming and going."

Amy smiled and bite her lip to keep from laughing. It was impossible that Kevin was that way and she knew it. Amy couldn't blame the girls for being apprehensive being in the profession that they were in.

"Im fine with it. He isnt like that girls."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 am

Kevin felt the bed dip and then Amy kiss his cheek but he was so comfortable that he didn't want to move. Besides it would give Amy time to field the questions that her girls would no doubt have for her.

After a few moments and Amy didn't return Kevin stirred himself from the bed and started dressing, taking care so that he didn't accidentally go out with his zipper down. He pulled his hair back into a ponytail and squared his shoulders before heading out into the livingroom.

A few of the girls stopped and stared at himas he passed and tried to keep from blushing as he walked into the kitchen and all talking stopped. Seeing Amy up on the counter he grinned and headed over.

"I hope you have some more of that for me." He nodded to the girls next to Amy with a grin. "Ladies, goodmorning."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 pm

"Morning." Ella and Mary smiled and sipped their drinks.

"There is plenty for you." Amy grinned,hopped down,kissed his cheek and began to make him a cup. "Kevin this is Ella and Mary. They are getting ready to go out." She looked at them pointedly and with a giggle they left. Amy sighed softly knowing that eventually they would corner him and swarm with questions. She presented the cup to him and a small smile. "I hope the door opening and closing didn't wake you last night." As if on que the door opened then closed behind a group of girls who walked past the kitchen. They raised their eyebrows,smiled to her and continued on their way.

"Sorry,they aren't used to guys being here." She was only somewhat embarrassed but at the same time found it slightly funny.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 am

Kevin shook his head with a smile as he took a drink, savoring the flavor as it washed over his tongue.

"Nope I slept like a baby."

He smiled behind his cup as the other girls passed, raising it them before turning back to Amy.

"It's ok, I understand completely. So we doing the gym today?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Sipping her coffee Amy nodded. "Yeah just let me shower and change. If you go home and change I should be ready." Setting her coffee down Amy wrapped her arms around his neck. "Besides,maybe you can escape the looks of the girls." Amy kissed him softly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:33 am

Kevin wrapped his arms around Amy and grinned as he kissed her back, picking her up a bit so that her feet dangled just a few inches off the ground. With a smirk when he heard indrawn breaths he kissed her nose and sat her back down on her feet.

"Until then Little Lady." He kissed her cheek before rinising out his coffee cup and heading back towards the door, nodding to the girls as he passed. "Good day ladies, enjoy it."

Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Amy blushed slightly when she met the eyes of the onlooking girls. Smiling to them she walked back to her room,grabbed a towel and went to shower. Afterward she wrapped herself in a towel before padding back to her room. Amy found it comforting to hear the talk of everyone in the house. She knew that she would never live somewhere quiet. Getting dressed Amy went into the living room to wait for Kevin to arrive
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Kevin hurried through his shower, putting on loose sweatpants and a muscle shirt before pulling his hair back into a pony tail. He grabbed his ipod and water bottle before heading back to Amy's place. With a smile he loped up the steps and knocked on the door, stretching his arms and rolling his neck to loosen it as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:59 am

Grabbing a water Amy opened the door with a smile. "Well hey there stranger." Waving to the girls she stepped out of the door,shutting it behind her. She leaned up and kissed his cheek before offering him a smile. Taking his hand Amy walked down the stairs to his truck,ready to get a good work out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Addicting Drug(Nash)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Gyms-
Jump to: